PDA

View Full Version : trade with belladonna

Hollie1922
05-16-14, 03:21 PM
what items do u get when u do the trade with belladonna at the royal exchange?

doobievilla
05-16-14, 03:27 PM
Jewels Silver Ore for sure. rarely every do that one. Im pretty sure if they got rid of that one no one would miss it.

Hollie1922
05-16-14, 03:51 PM
thanks

55lee55
05-16-14, 04:54 PM
Jewels Silver Ore for sure. rarely every do that one. Im pretty sure if they got rid of that one no one would miss it.

I have to disagree doobievilla. You and I might not miss it, but the person who needs the quest to trigger the new Dark Plants Trade with Belladonna in the future might miss it, lol

I agree, I found little to no use for it until we needed it for the trigger of the Dark Plants Trade. It is very easy to assume that others are all at the same level we are, and the same part of the storyline. I admit to doing it, but I seem to be brought down to earth when a long term in game friend leaves a message on my wall like I found this morning asking "What is a missive and where do I get one?" I know that some people keep a list of their neighbor's levels and progress in game, but I don't, and I am reminded on a regular basis that not everyone has the in game experience that I have, even if they have been playing years longer than I have.

So even if we never want to do an unproductive trade like the one with Belladonna for Shiny Baubles ever again, others may still need it to progress in the storyline.

shambalaya
05-16-14, 05:07 PM
Hey I remember when this trade came out and I was very impressed with the haul! That was before I had 9 glimmerdust troves, mermaid pond and nowhere to use my wisps and lanterns :-)

55lee55
05-17-14, 12:31 PM
Hey I remember when this trade came out and I was very impressed with the haul! That was before I had 9 glimmerdust troves, mermaid pond and nowhere to use my wisps and lanterns :-)

While I wasn't here then, we get new players starting every day and if they stay they will likely find this a big haul when it pops up for them too! As we progress many things seem less exciting as we find new things, but when we get them the first time it can be like going out on a first date. We can't really tell if we like it until we spend money on it or give it things. ;)

plby
05-17-14, 02:21 PM

Got to disagree with you here. I did this trade a lot back when it was new and I was almost always short on silver ore, mermade scales and jewels.