PDA

View Full Version : Feature to add.

Mphone
07-24-10, 09:33 AM
It would be nice if there was some way of knowing who on your neighbors list you had already watered that day.

Some kind of check mark next to their name or maybe color change of some kind. That would may watering a larger friends list A LOT easier and it is not game breaking in any way.

I can understand not doing that for the community list. You hardly ever see the same name twice on the random list. But for neighbors it would be fantastic.

Unregistered
07-24-10, 10:18 AM
It would be nice if there was some way of knowing who on your neighbors list you had already watered that day.

Some kind of check mark next to their name or maybe color change of some kind. That would may watering a larger friends list A LOT easier and it is not game breaking in any way.

I can understand not doing that for the community list. You hardly ever see the same name twice on the random list. But for neighbors it would be fantastic.

you can see if your neighbors water on news feed
click : profile
click news feed
there u can see who waters u and who doesnt

Mphone
07-25-10, 11:22 AM
you can see if your neighbors water on news feed
click : profile
click news feed
there u can see who waters u and who doesnt

Yes, you are correct. But, that is not what I said.

Unregistered
07-31-10, 05:13 AM
I agree with you. If a neighbor does not need water when I visit, it would be nice to know who I need to revisit. This would be great, especially when your neighbor count gets larger.

Ellie
07-31-10, 11:18 AM
I agree with you. If a neighbor does not need water when I visit, it would be nice to know who I need to revisit. This would be great, especially when your neighbor count gets larger.

Since this feature is not yet available, I leave a gift if I am not able to water. I only need to go through my list
once a day. Not ideal but a possible solution.

Hawk 8
07-31-10, 04:02 PM

This feature has been requested many times and I think this is a feature that we will see in the next couple of updates.