PDA

View Full Version : Time Before Item Ready to Serve?

SeeMyHalo
05-16-14, 11:22 AM
Hello, everyone. :)

I'm a Day #1 newbie, and I'd like to know how much time is remaining until my food/beverage is cooked and ready to serve. Like, will it be done in an hour? two minutes? How can I access the "time remaining" info?

Thank you for any suggestions or information. :)

VivaHatter
05-16-14, 11:40 AM
The recipes will say right in the cookbook how long they will take and if you tap once on an item currently baking you'll see your remaining time.

jim23cash
05-16-14, 12:17 PM
Also, you can double the cooking time to get the amount of time you have to serve it before it goes bad. So if it takes 1 hour to cook, you have another hour after it's ready to serve it. If it takes 12 hours to cook, you have 12 hours after it's ready, to serve before it goes bad. ;)

sweetypies97
05-17-14, 05:16 AM
If you tap the item once when it's cooking it will also show to how long it has to go. Be very careful when doing this because if you tap more than once you might accidentally use gems to finish cooking it immediately.

ElaineCarrel
05-17-14, 06:55 PM
Welcome 2 the game and the forums uve found the best place 2 come for advice, ideas and answers 2 pretty much any questions u will think of.