PDA

View Full Version : why do I have to wait so long to go on another person's bakery?

hainafg
05-16-14, 08:51 AM
Hello, I have a question:to go on another person's bakery , why do I have to wait so long? And what can I do about that? Pls help , anyone

mollybrown0
05-16-14, 09:12 AM
You shouldn't have to wait so long to visit someone's bakery, it should be almost instant.

The only thing I can think of is that you should check your internet connection. See if the game works better in a room closer to your WiFi. High latency usually affects online games too (The time it takes for information to be sent and then received by your device through a network connection)

If you use 3G/4G then I don't think there is anything you can do. If your connection isn't the problem though, I'd email TeamLava. :)

hainafg
05-16-14, 10:09 AM
Thank you:-) I usually turn my WiFi of and turn it on again but lately it's getting irritating so that's why I asked

mollybrown0
05-16-14, 10:25 AM
If the problem happens often, you could try resetting your connection from the router, you could unplug it or there might be a button to reset it. I usually find it helps improve the connection when devices don't connect properly etc. It really just depends on your internet service provider. Hope that helps! :)