PDA

View Full Version : Answered Pic (and/or other stuff) disappearing from airplane delivery

Clark_Wayne
05-16-14, 07:29 AM
I noticed that from time to time, when i got a pic or another stuff from airplane delivery, it does not go in the barn : i had 5 pics in the barn (i know i got 5 because i just made mining), i do an airplane delivery, got a pic but in the barn, there are still only 5 pics.
Really annoying !

I should mail to support, but i don't bother anymore : the 2 last times i mailed for disappeared stuff, they just say "sorry. thanks for reporting. Keep making deliveries".

kooky panda
05-16-14, 08:09 AM
If you barn is full, items you receive will not be added.
Make sure you check your barn storage before collecting from deliveries and animals.

Clark_Wayne
05-16-14, 06:45 PM
Thx kooky. Must be what you say. I'll try to see if this is the solution.

kooky panda
05-17-14, 04:34 PM
If you see you barn is not full, please post back.

CindysTNFarm
06-13-14, 02:59 AM
This happens to me all the time when my barn isn't full. I lose axes, certificates, everything after deliveries. They just disappear into LaLa land. :-( Sometimes, I will hard close the app and restart and find the items there, while other times they're just gone.

Even if a barn is full, that shouldn't prevent earned items from being added. I don't have that issue with other things when the barn is full. For example, if my barn is full and I go fishing, I catch multiple fish in many cases, it just adds those fish to the barn even when my max capacity has been exceeded. Same goes for mining. If my barn is full, I use 1 shovel for mining, but I uncover 3-4 items in the mine, those items are added to the barn even though my capacity was exceeded. It should be no different for deliveries. Even so, I've had delivery items go missing even with plenty of room remaining.

If you see you barn is not full, please post back.