PDA

View Full Version : Buying gems, what should I get?

jimmyshilling
05-16-14, 06:34 AM
Hi fellow kings and queens. I love this game so I'm looking to buy some gems and support TL. But not sure what to buy with them. I have fish market, maple tree and multi coloured hedge. So what should I get next and why? Thanks in advance to you all!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-16-14, 06:38 AM
Wizard school! ...for the energy

jimmyshilling
05-16-14, 06:41 AM
I have the wizards school as well, sorry missed that from the list :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-16-14, 06:49 AM
Not sure what level you are or which goals you've yet to complete, but a red trillium plant is handy for red petals & a mermaid pond keeps me maxed on scales (wish you'd asked sooner cuz I wouldn't have recommended the fish market lol).
Good luck!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-16-14, 06:52 AM
Ps. I also don't recommend the pergola. It's pretty but for the cost, it gives wayyyy too many things that are more easily gotten from your farm animals (truffles, prime cuts, milk, eggs) & not enough kitchen items. And you can only collect from it every 16 hours!! (For eggs?!? Wha? Lol) It rarely gives a feast..but VERY rarely - I think I've gotten 2 in the weeks I've had it.

jimmyshilling
05-16-14, 06:56 AM
Lol, yeah I kinda regret the fish market, but mermaid pond sounds like the way forward. Always in need of scales. I'm level 28 half way through the troll quest and about to expand to Sabrina. If that helps in guiding me?

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-16-14, 07:05 AM
If you want to know what to expect for Sabina quest, click this link (but spoiler alert: don't click if you like to be surprised by what's asked of you!)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=612240&viewfull=1

...the only thing I see that's a gem-item which might be helpful in her quest line is the red trillium (40 red petals needed at one point). Otherwise, all other stuff for her is crafted, etc.

Ps Mermaid pond is handy for making enchanters essence that's needed for lots of things! (It has a 5-hr collection time and gives 1-4 or 5 scales + extra water + sometimes, 1 of the new fish).

echowuuu
05-16-14, 07:28 AM
Wizard school, barrack or fortune telling tent, then pergola and living wood/sap tree

forkyfork99
05-16-14, 09:08 AM
I vote red trillium. I'm always needing red petals for something.

And don't forget you can have two wizard schools. I do and they're always a nice treat of energy.

shambalaya
05-16-14, 09:52 AM
Do you have 2 wizards schools or only 1? Get 2! Energy is the true premium currency in this game :-) therefore depending where you are in the game I would also go for red trillium (if you have no Valentines plants),and mermaid pond to save on energy collecting those resources. The barracks are also nice, when we have timed quests involving adventures