PDA

View Full Version : Answered Sister, sister quest

gillymop
05-15-14, 06:46 AM
I don't understand what I have to do to complete the task sister sister. What do I have to give belladonna to compete this please help team lava

kooky panda
05-15-14, 07:26 AM
See Goal list here. (http://Send Belladonna Dark Plants x 1 (Royal Exchange))

You will need to send using royal exchange these plants 21 times to complete the sister sister goal.

Send Belladonna Dark Plants x 1 (Royal Exchange)
*Send Belladonna Plants: Glimmer Trap Plant x 10, Glimmer Pitcher Plant x 6, Glimmer Rafflesia Plant x 1 (5Hrs)
**Every Send Belladonna Plants Trade comes with one Belladonna's Inscription

zarias2013
05-15-14, 10:04 AM
I'm having problems following this quest properly. I thought I had to trade with Ivy's sister 20 times but I've done it 3 times but it shows up as 1/20. I've forced closed the app as advised but nothing happened. There aren't even any transcripts in my inventory. Am I doing something wrong or is the quest bugged?

zarias2013
05-15-14, 10:08 AM
Sorry, just checked and saw I already put a thread about this. If I read correctly then I have to send plants and not trade? Sorry about being a pain, it's 3:00am here and I'm on heavy meds for an illness so my mind gets scattered easily :o

kooky panda
05-15-14, 10:13 AM
You have to do the Send Belladonna Plants trade in the royal exchange 21 times.
Make sure you hit the give button that is showing in the goal.

zarias2013
05-15-14, 10:27 AM

SparklyOctopus
05-15-14, 10:59 AM
:) Just to confirm, in order to get Belladonna's Inscription, you will have to complete "Send Belladonna Plants" and not "Trade with Belladonna". Hope that clears up the confusion!

SparklyOctopus
05-15-14, 11:58 AM
Sorry about the confusion! We've made a small change so it's more clear about which Belladonna trade you will need to do to get Belladona's Inscriptions. Hope this helps!

maguar
05-15-14, 01:36 PM
Thanks SparklyOctopus. The description now says "Complete Trade: Send Belladonna Plants!"

gillymop
05-16-14, 06:36 AM
Thank you team lava for your help got it now.. Jill

GameGal
09-23-14, 04:10 AM
When does Sister, Sister quest end?

meme1098
09-23-14, 07:40 AM
Since you can't gem skip it, (you can use gems for crafting items for the exchange), you have to actually complete the goal. It is not a timed goal.

HarlieD
08-20-16, 06:56 PM
I know this is an old thread, but I got this quest about a month ago. I did the 'send Belladonna plants' quest twice, & didn't get any inscriptions. Now I can't seem to get any more glimmer rafflesia plants to continue right now, so this quest is going to take awhile. Any idea how to get inscriptions if I can't get them thru the exchange?

SpiritWind00
08-20-16, 11:04 PM
I know this is an old thread, but I got this quest about a month ago. I did the 'send Belladonna plants' quest twice, & didn't get any inscriptions. Now I can't seem to get any more glimmer rafflesia plants to continue right now, so this quest is going to take awhile. Any idea how to get inscriptions if I can't get them thru the exchange?
I replied to your post in the main thread... :)

HarlieD
08-21-16, 01:18 PM
Thank you. 😸