PDA

View Full Version : Answered Stuck attack target

mossdude
05-15-14, 05:12 AM
I currently have a problem that shows up in this forum numerous times, a troll/boar/fangbeast/etc. is hidden behind objects on the edge of the play area and cannot be touched to attack it. The same stupid response is given every time: "Keep poking". C'mon, folks, fix this problem. The view container for this object MUST be the top level view in order to prevent this. If you have to diddle the image to make it look like the target is behind something, so be it, but don't mask the view container from a touch gesture.

DessertWolf
05-15-14, 11:14 AM
Hello mossdude, and sorry to hear about frustration with this issue. We're currently looking into this issue, but in the meantime as long as you tap areas surrounding the target, you should be able to successfully fight it. Please let us know if you need any additional help. Sorry for the inconvenience!

rionan
06-07-14, 11:54 AM
I have a similar problem - a fang beast is stuck on the corner of my kingdom - cannot engage it - preventing the Yamike, Vulzal & Anje battles

kooky panda
06-07-14, 12:14 PM
I have a similar problem - a fang beast is stuck on the corner of my kingdom - cannot engage it - preventing the Yamike, Vulzal & Anje battles
zoom in real close and tap all around, there may be a small piece of him in boundary. I have used a stylus before.