PDA

View Full Version : Question to veteran players, what do you do?

jdelvalle1
05-14-14, 05:48 PM
Hey guys, I've been playing Bakery & Restaurant story for almost a year and a half and find myself with way too many different types of ovens, some of which I've mastered all recipes on it. What do you do with those ovens? Do you sell them so that you know you have mastered all recipes on it (instead of pulling them up every so often only to find you have mastered it) or do you keep them?

ElaineCarrel
05-14-14, 06:21 PM
I keep mine. I figure I'm not being charged 4 storage and u never know when TL might decide 2 add recipes 2 some of those ovens just like they've done w the soda machine in RS. I've got 12 of those and I'd b really upset if I'd sold those only 2 find out they'd added new recipes 2 them. U put a lot of time and effort building ur equipment so do u really want 2 accept just 10% 4 each 1 u sell? I'm at the point where I'm down 2 the point where I've only got 3 in BS and 2 in RS 2 master so I don't have 2 ? which 1s I've not yet maxed on. So sell them if u want but I'd give it serious consideration 1st.

gabbysmom87
05-14-14, 06:50 PM
I keep them. There's no point in selling them you get basically nothing back. Plus, even though mastered, you never know you might want to cook a recipe for that certain holiday next year. :)

bobbyrae
05-14-14, 07:45 PM
I keep them. There's no point in selling them you get basically nothing back. Plus, even though mastered, you never know you might want to cook a recipe for that certain holiday next year. :)

Ditto.

nmishii
05-14-14, 08:21 PM
I'm a pack rat. I haven't sold any appliances or anything else. Every once in a while I'll pull out an old appliance and make something.

I keep an appliance on the floor until I master it.

filochick1982
05-15-14, 12:46 AM
I keep a spreadsheet that details what recipes are in what appliances. I also track what I've mastered and what I haven't. This way I'm not randomly putting out an oven and not know what it can cook. I keep all ovens.

minidemon88
05-15-14, 04:31 AM
All old recipes fully mastered except some of the newer one from the recent appliances. I don't sell any of the appliances, although I've many duplicate appliances. Just love collecting them! =x

It doesn't cost you anything to keep them. So why not just store them away once you're done with it. ;)

jdelvalle1
05-15-14, 02:14 PM
Good point guys, and I used to do the recipe mastering tracking, but after a while I would forget to scratch out what I had mastered so it got annoying. I think I'll try mastering the ovens in order so I don't get aggravated :P

mamareader02
05-15-14, 02:28 PM
I sell all but 2 of any specialty ovens that only have a few recipes,this allows me to make more of a recipe I like during holidays,even if it's mastered(all are),but it also lets me know I'm done with that oven.i usually only buy 5/6 of any new machines

natalienat518
05-15-14, 05:52 PM
Agree with most of you. Storage costs nothing, so why not keep it? I bought 19 ovens and 19 drink mixers (I have 19 oven slots), and 2 to 3 for the special appliances available for everyone (e.g. Italian, Juice). For the goal ones, I always try to finish them asap, so I normally buy 6 ovens for the first part and 8 ovens for the second part. You'll only get back 10% if you sell an oven, not worth it in my opinion. :)

mayennalee
05-16-14, 02:35 AM
I actually sell. mainly because I keep putting them back out as I cant remember which ones I have mastered or not. I'm not particularly fussed about whether they put new recipes out as I am only really interested in getting higher paying recipes turned over now (level 99)