PDA

View Full Version : Please help !!!

Natasha_07
05-14-14, 10:39 AM
Long story short...

I receive a sudden notification to update my tablet, tried to ignore it because I didn't want to upgrade.
Anyways I was "force" to upgrade my tablet to Jelly Bean 4.2.2 from ICS & lost all my data on all my games.
In fact I lost EVERYTHING on my tablet, 2 pages of apps deleted, settings, media, etc.

Bakery, Dragon Story, Jewel Mania, Bubble Mania, Candy Blast Mania are my TL games lost.

How to I get my games the way they were yesterday, I don't want to start over again. Thanks.

zeldashepard
05-14-14, 10:51 AM
Reinstall your games and use the log-in feature with your storm 8 id and password. BS should have it, but if not, download Restaurant Story and it should be there.

Go to the upper right hand corner and click on the storm 8 logo and it should have Account Settings. If not, go to Social, Invite Friends, and Account Settings should be there too.

kooky panda
05-14-14, 11:17 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

If did not have a password set up for your storm ID, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava. for assistance in recovering your games.

Natasha_07
05-14-14, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the answers but this did not work.

I am using the SAME device. As mentioned Jelly Bean update wiped my entire device.

zeldashepard
05-14-14, 12:58 PM
Darn. I guess you'll have to email the staff for support.