PDA

View Full Version : Skunkqupine Pie

LadyLolepere
05-14-14, 03:38 AM
Is there any way to get a skunkqupine pie, other than trading with Belladonna?

SpiritWind00
05-14-14, 04:17 AM
Is there any way to get a skunkqupine pie, other than trading with Belladonna?

No. That's the only way at the moment. You can of course skip that fortune for a few gems. Just check you don't have the pie hidden away cause it may have dropped if you've done that trade before. It is a rare drop from that trade. If you hit the Give button and nothing happens, you'll know for sure you don't have a pie.

LadyLolepere
05-14-14, 05:26 AM
Thanks. Maybe you could help me with another question? Does the pet skunkqupine give rat tails or anything?

SpiritWind00
05-14-14, 05:41 AM
Thanks. Maybe you could help me with another question? Does the pet skunkqupine give rat tails or anything?

Yes he sure does. Pepe drops tails as well as a crop or 2, (like 1 piece of sugar cane or wheat). Also drops fur, bones and little items like that. Mostly he drops a crop item, but the other drops are most welcome too. Yes he comes at a high price, but I think he's worth it, if only for the illusive tail. Hope that helps!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-14-14, 07:50 AM
Yes he does, but not nearly enough for the $500k price tag + all the other stuff you have to do/give to get him, IMHO.
I mostly get 1 sugar cane or 1 corn or 1 tomato or $50...or a small combo of those.
Luckily, you can collect from him every hour...I did that yesterday, never missing an hour while I was awake. No tails. Final trade with Bella Donna I have to do in order to go forward with Greselda line is gonna take awhile lol

Ps. But he sure is frisky-cute, flipping his lil tail back n forth. Lol

LadyLolepere
05-14-14, 02:36 PM
Thanks, I better save up

LadyLolepere
05-16-14, 11:17 AM
Ok I HATE skunkqupine pie! I have now traded with belladonna 4 times and still didn't get the pie. This is very frustrating, does anyone know how many times I'm going to have to do this? My neighbors are moving on with their quests and I'm stuck!

m1stery
05-16-14, 11:25 AM
As of now there are 2 sources of the Skunku-Pie: one is Trade with Belladonna while the other is new Trade the Dark Plants. It doesn't matter which one you pick, because pie is a rare drop from both!

jewelsagain
05-16-14, 11:59 AM
Can anyone tell me how to unlock the Trade with Belladonna goal? I've completed all goals that I know of. I've forced closed deleted & reinstalled the game. Oh & I'm at level 50. Help please

maguar
05-16-14, 01:33 PM
Can anyone tell me how to unlock the Trade with Belladonna goal? I've completed all goals that I know of. I've forced closed deleted & reinstalled the game. Oh & I'm at level 50. Help please

Have you built Ivy's house? Collecting from it (possibly with a minimum level) is what triggers the goal