PDA

View Full Version : Fairy dragon arrrrgh!!!

chuckyt888
05-13-14, 09:14 PM
Ok. So I am trying to breed a Fairy dragon. Everywhere I look it is recommended to use Air and Forest. Even within the game it says to use that combo. I'm probably on my 15th godforsaken Fruitful dragon in a row. I have tried using a higher level dragon as one of the breeding dragons, I've tried flipping which side of the selection screen the dragons are on. I even tried boosted breeding. Nothing works. I think I may forbid apples in our house I am so sick of seeing them!!!! Should I just keep trying Air/Forest or try some other combo? Anyone have any luck with another combo?

I guess I can't complain though. I've been pretty lucky in getting other types pretty quickly. I got 2 Social dragons within a 3 or 4 breed span of the combo used for it. Also got a Titan and Eagle straight off. So I have had some luck.

This one has me incredibly frustrated as the Fairy dragon seems to be a key dragon in the game. It's so bad I'm not playing much due to it.

sapphirecross
05-13-14, 11:34 PM
Try using fruitful plus something else green-yellow. It is a weird thing but for some people breeding with fruitful gives them better luck getting other ones. :) for my account it never works, I always get just as many fruitfuls, but I do breed with 2 yellow-greens instead of just the basic colors. I use parakeet a lot in breeding.

jim23cash
05-14-14, 12:04 AM
Believe me, we all get sick of Fruitful Dragons! There are sooooooo many Green/Yellow combo Dragons. I was just trying for new Daisy, and got about about that many myself. You just gotta keep trying! Good Luck! ;)

maguar
05-14-14, 02:28 AM
Please see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?29219-Fairy-dragon&p=317022&viewfull=1#post317022) on the fairy dragon.

I hope you get it soon