PDA

View Full Version : The Dawn Tree

charismabmw33
05-13-14, 08:13 PM
I've finally expanded to the Dawn Tree, and i have 6 new goals and i don't know how to go about it. One goal is telling me this: Have 10 Red Epic Dragons. I don't know how to to fulfill this goal. So anybody out there, if you have passed this goals please give me some help. I need your help:confused:

akanksha2001
05-13-14, 08:18 PM
To have 10 red epic dragons, you need to feed ten dragons which have the red element in them to level 10 that is the epic stage... Same for all the other colours too! After that you unlock coin boosts for all your habitats. Good luck!

charismabmw33
05-13-14, 09:22 PM
To have 10 red epic dragons, you need to feed ten dragons which have the red element in them to level 10 that is the epic stage... Same for all the other colours too! After that you unlock coin boosts for all your habitats. Good luck!

I'm sorry let me understand, so your saying I have to feed 10 dragons of each color to Level 10. Right? :confused:

sapphirecross
05-13-14, 09:33 PM
I'm sorry let me understand, so your saying I have to feed 10 dragons of each color to Level 10. Right? :confused:

No, each dragon counts for each color. So if you feed a dragon to epic that is red+yellow, you get credit in your quests for one red dragon at epic and one yellow dragon at epic, even though you only fed the one dragon. The cheapest to feed are usually the commons or the oldest dragons in game that came out at the start, but for future arena battles, try to level a few super rare champs too like Atlantis or Honeybee/Scorpion.

sapphirecross
05-13-14, 09:46 PM
Oh one tip about the coin boosts - it is only worth buying the boost when you have 5 of one color habitats or you have a lot of empty space. If you don't have a lot of space, then buying the large habitat gets you more money. The 6th habitat is where you break even - you get the same money whether you buy a boost or a 6th habitat. So for instance, I only ever have 1-2 red habitats on my island for the fire dragon and the lowest paying red-greens. I never bought the red boost, I would lose money.

To earn the most, put all the dragons you can in the highest earning habitat, or whichever color you can fill up 6 habitats worth. I used to make tons of money at lower levels with 9 air habitats and the boost, cuz I focused on the yellows and had a lot of duplicate red-yellow super rare. I think next I did green cuz I had a lot of those habitats as well, they earn better than yellow but the dragons don't earn as well cuz I have mostly commons and rare. The purples are more expensive to feed from what I remember, but if you have enough of them plus the boost, and you put all the dragons you can in them, they earn great.

sapphirecross
05-13-14, 10:15 PM
The white light dragons make the most but they can be crazy expensive to feed. It took me forever to get 10 of those, finally finished not that long ago, and I ended up just feeding commons and rare. I usually focus on better dragons I can use in arena, but I wanted the boost since I have a lot of light habitats.

If it's helpful, at level 118 with 144 unique dragons and bunches of duplicates, I have about 10 each of yellow, white, purple and green habitats. Less of the blue, but I keep the boost for it anyway cuz I have the space. Depends what you breed and the colors you have.

The single color 500gold habitats get the boost increase, but the multi-color habitats don't get any benefit from boosts. But most of them earn over 7,000 except the green-yellow clover. So if you buy gold and buy the 3color habitats, the boosts don't help you. With the 4color habitats it's 2,000 more - all boosts are 20%.

danni7788
05-14-14, 09:06 AM
No, each dragon counts for each color. So if you feed a dragon to epic that is red+yellow, you get credit in your quests for one red dragon at epic and one yellow dragon at epic, even though you only fed the one dragon. The cheapest to feed are usually the commons or the oldest dragons in game that came out at the start, but for future arena battles, try to level a few super rare champs too like Atlantis or Honeybee/Scorpion.

This is great advice. To start off, I fed the cheapest ones, but then realized for the battle arena other ones would be more helpful. If this helps at all, possible dragons you could feed to get the 10 red dragons are- fire, firestorm, life, eagle, wild, love, honeybee, charm, landworm, forestfire, scorpion, etc. red/yellow and red/green combos are cheapest to feed I believe.