PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Not receiving level 4 bonus on recipes?

LavaRain8
05-13-14, 03:08 PM
I've been trying to master recipes so that I can get the two free gems from each one (one at the second one and one at the fourth). However, I'm realizing that I may have some that never gave them to me at all. At first, I thought maybe I missed it somehow or maybe it just added it without the popup. But I just recently did one for the 2 hr Fruit Bowl recipe on the Stove and I'm pretty sure I never got anything. I noticed my gem count before that and it doesn't seem to be any different. It was a little away from the end of the level 4 max on the progress bar, so I knew a few more preps should do it. But when I served everything....nothing. Then I served a few more just to be sure there wasn't a sliver left....nothing.

Has this happened to anyone else and is this something that can be looked into somehow? :confused:

Meowmeowbeans
05-13-14, 03:47 PM
We're sorry to hear that this happened to you! It looks like you have now received your reward for completing level 4 mastery of the Fruit Bowl. Please keep in mind that you won't receive the rewards until you see a pop-up confirmation that lets you know what recipe you have mastered and what level it's at.

jim23cash
05-14-14, 12:18 AM
I've been experiencing the same thing, only on new recipes added to existing ovens. It keeps happening, but I just convinced myself I must have missed it each time. It's been happening for a while. I'm glad it's not just me going crazy! ;)

LavaRain8
05-14-14, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the help. I am also pretty sure that it's happened to other recipes as well, but I can't remember the others, though I'm thinking that Ramen could have been one of them. But it may not be feasible to go through all of my level 4 recipes to double check if they were granted or not, so I'll just be sure to take a note of them from now on, if so.

Meowmeowbeans
05-14-14, 05:32 PM
If you feel like you are still missing any rewards for recipe mastery, please submit a ticket to support@teamlava.com and let them know what you think you might be missing. :)