PDA

View Full Version : News Feed Question

LavaRain8
05-12-14, 05:00 PM
I'm using to the other Story games telling you when people stop by to "tip" you, but I can't seem to locate it on this. When I go to News, all it has is messages and it's usually empty. And how do I collect plays? Just visiting the shop resets the plays for visitors or is it when I collect the coins.

I've played RS, BS and FS and this is by far the most confusing of the bunch. lol

TIA!

fafi4
05-20-14, 02:11 PM
I just started playing. I've been gifting people things that I need. Is that bad? Its taking forever to get things completed. Please help. Thanks

klm722
05-31-14, 07:56 PM
Pet shop story doesn't have a news feed set up like the other story games so unless they post on your wall, you won't know that they've played with your pets. You'll only know if they gifted you. I usually write on my wall asking them to post if they stop by. (most people still don't.)

When you collect from the pet is when it will collect the play reward and reset the pet to be played with again.

EDIT:

I just started playing. I've been gifting people things that I need. Is that bad? Its taking forever to get things completed. Please help. Thanks

I wouldn't say it's bad, but I'm not sure that they will realize you are gifting them what you want in return.

Make sure you send out your request to your neighbors for the parts by clicking on the playpen that's under construction, clicking on the ask friends for help button and select which neighbors you want help from , if I recall, you can get up to 20 parts per day but can only ask each neighbor for help once a day. Also, stormie will accept one request each day so you definitely want to send a request to him/her.

Lizhassinger
03-16-16, 01:16 PM
I can't access messages on profile. It always says nothin is there. Where do I go to find them?

kooky panda
03-16-16, 01:38 PM
I can't access messages on profile. It always says nothin is there. Where do I go to find them?
To find message left for you - go to menu-overview-wall.