PDA

View Full Version : Agriculture Knowledge Shard - no goal??

idrispad
05-12-14, 03:34 AM
I had the knowledge shard for agriculture drop from the Tablet this morning but have not got the associated goal. The shard is showing in my inventory so it did happen.

Is this a bug or do I need to do something else or just be patient? I deleted and reinstalled just to see if that worked but nothing.

Thanks.

SpiritWind00
05-12-14, 05:29 AM
There is no goal, it just means that when you harvest crops you will get energy drops as well. This is ongoing. It's very cool!

idrispad
05-12-14, 06:09 AM
Ah, so it's not like the animal one where I had to collect certain items.

Thanks.

Edit: actually I am now doubting myself. Did I actually have to pay for research and collect some stuff but didn't really notice as I already had them...? Nevermind - it was early in the morning, that's my excuse. :)

forkyfork99
05-12-14, 07:55 AM
Er... I don't know what you guys are talking about. My agriculture shard appeared today too but I had these requirements for my goal:

Pay 65000 coins
40 Glimmerdust for research
40 Purple Petals for research

MiniLaura
05-12-14, 08:07 AM
Try force closing and restarting to see if the goal appears.

SpiritWind00
05-12-14, 02:16 PM
Er... I don't know what you guys are talking about. My agriculture shard appeared today too but I had these requirements for my goal:

Pay 65000 coins
40 Glimmerdust for research
40 Purple Petals for research

Oops, sorry folks, didn't mean to lead anyone astray! Thanks for the goal items, I needed to find that for someone else and couldn't easily lay my hands on it. It's good to know helpful players are always at hand. Cheers!

SparklyOctopus
05-12-14, 02:19 PM
It looks like you have already completed the Goal "Tabernum Research: Agriculture". Could you please let us know if you are having any issues with the Goal?

forkyfork99
05-12-14, 05:27 PM
Oops, sorry folks, didn't mean to lead anyone astray! Thanks for the goal items, I needed to find that for someone else and couldn't easily lay my hands on it. It's good to know helpful players are always at hand. Cheers!

No problem. I didn't want you to get mislead - you definitely have to gather those resources for it to work.

But hey.. might as well give it a shot. Try harvesting 10 crops. If you get any energy back (you'll see it as an orange lightning bolt) it'll be working.