PDA

View Full Version : Help tried everything including doing a hard reset

Unregistered
01-19-11, 07:00 PM
Hi

I downloaded restaurant story on my galaxy tab and even after a hard
reset of the device i cannot get the game to reset. there is a white divider that
prevents people from coming into the restaurant and there isnt a hostess and one never
shows up. i can make food but cannot serve it to anyone. i reset the entire device to scratch but
it doesnt reset the game when i reinstall it.

how do i reset the game so i can play?

please help

thanks

Unregistered
01-19-11, 08:08 PM
Hi

I downloaded restaurant story on my galaxy tab and even after a hard
reset of the device i cannot get the game to reset. there is a white divider that
prevents people from coming into the restaurant and there isnt a hostess and one never
shows up. i can make food but cannot serve it to anyone. i reset the entire device to scratch but
it doesnt reset the game when i reinstall it.

how do i reset the game so i can play?

please help

thanks

You cant reset the game. Wont the divider move? Have you tried to put the divider into storage?

Unregistered
01-19-11, 08:20 PM
You cant reset the game. Wont the divider move? Have you tried to put the divider into storage?

That was it! I put it in storage. THANKS!

By why couldnt i reset the game even with a full device reset. it retained the info somehow

Unregistered
01-20-11, 12:14 AM
That was it! I put it in storage. THANKS!

By why couldnt i reset the game even with a full device reset. it retained the info somehow

The game isn't saved on your device, it is saved on TL's servers and linked to your device id, so deleting it from your device wont do anything, as soon as you re-install it you will be right back to where you were before you deleted it. The up-side is that if you lose your device you can contact TL and have your games transferred to your new device without losing any progress.

Unregistered
01-20-11, 05:18 AM
THANKS! for the info. was driving me crazy!

What if someone sells their device and the other person first wants to start playing these games?