PDA

View Full Version : Any idea when there will be expansions to that shrine on the bottom right corner?

kmyfarmer
05-12-14, 01:36 AM
Does anyone know if there is a scheduled time frame for a story line that involves getting to the "shrine" type thing on the bottom right corner? It has been there for such a looong time!

Any thoughts? Any scoop?

SpiritWind00
05-12-14, 03:05 AM
Well we could run a book on it as no one knows. It's been there teasing us since the beginning of the game back a long long long long (long!) time ago!! It looks good though doesn't it. Such good graphics in this game. Love it!

kmyfarmer
05-12-14, 03:32 AM
Dear Aggwynn, could you give us a little tiny hint as to when that will happen? Pleaaaseee?����

meme1098
05-12-14, 09:59 AM
It's a crown sitting on a throne that's on a very old pedestal as you can see the cherubs are not all intact.
I was always under the impression this was the end story when the ruler is finally crowned. I don't want the game to end so let's expand right above it to the shore where we can build a port and do sea adventures & trades.

kmyfarmer
05-13-14, 04:15 AM
It's a crown sitting on a throne that's on a very old pedestal as you can see the cherubs are not all intact.
I was always under the impression this was the end story when the ruler is finally crowned. I don't want the game to end so let's expand right above it to the shore where we can build a port and do sea adventures & trades.

Oh I dont want this game to end either. I have so much fun playing it! And i second the port and new land adventures����

shambalaya
05-13-14, 04:54 AM
Why would the game have to end with the crowning of the rightful ruler (meeee!)? I know fairy tales usually end with living happily ever after, but it doesn't have to be that way! I don't want happily ever after! I want to discover new lands, conquer new threats, expand my queendom... Neverending adventure! Continuous transformation!

doobievilla
05-13-14, 03:11 PM
Neverending Adventure.. that would kinda tie up your Castle would it not??

shambalaya
05-13-14, 09:31 PM
Neverending Adventure.. that would kinda tie up your Castle would it not??

Not a neverending castle adventure... A neverending castle story adventure! :-)