PDA

View Full Version : All food disappeared

gggggj
01-19-11, 06:42 PM
Dear Team,

I served all the cooked food (12hr ones) two macaroni & cheese, two chicken tenders and three geilled salmon and get a message saying my application is not connected to the net. So it resets itself and syncs to the server and what do you know... all food disappeared D:

Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Gggggj (Storm8ID)

Unregistered
01-21-11, 08:02 AM
all the day I prepare food, and disappear! both in restaurant and in backery? why?

slothyts
01-22-11, 10:43 AM
I had the same problem this morning. I served my mac n cheese and it disappeared. I e-mailed the support e-mail. Within 15 minutes, it happened again dumping my omelets and fruit salad that I had made to have SOME food, and it dumped my 300 beef stews from gifts. Everything else is cooking longer items, so I have no food and no way to get any quick. I hope they answer and give me something to make up for it!

Unregistered
01-22-11, 07:29 PM
The servers seem to be acting up like this morning again and I just lost my food too...

I'd: Housekeeping

Unregistered
01-22-11, 08:35 PM
Just happened again.. And I didn't even do anything.. Just looking at my restaurant and the food I just put out when all the new contracts I just started revert to the contracts needing preparation... And 4 dishes disappeared, with only 1 of the five remaining dishes left (and they were not all added onto one counter, it was the number of dishes for one contract). It's like the game is out of sync, then things disappear. And no extra money.

If this continues.. I'll have to delete the game, cause what's the point. There's no point already to the game, it needs to at least work.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 04:11 PM
Dear Team,

I served all the cooked food (12hr ones) two macaroni & cheese, two chicken tenders and three geilled salmon and get a message saying my application is not connected to the net. So it resets itself and syncs to the server and what do you know... all food disappeared D:

Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Gggggj (Storm8ID)

The same happened to me all the food I had preparing for days just dissappeared so there goes the food and the coins That took me so long to save up because this game is so **** slow I do like the game but it needs a serious update to improve all the bugs it has... I get so pissed off when this happens!!!

Unregistered
01-29-11, 04:17 PM
The game keeps re-syncing itself to the server and walla all my food that I spent days preparing just dissappeared and now the coins I spent on food are gone also all food is gone why? also why is this game so slow the coin count is extremely slow game too slow, Please help it would be appreciated, I am so pissed off with this **** already!!!