PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story For Windows Phone?

mollybrown0
05-11-14, 06:52 AM
I've been playing Bakery Story on my Android tablet for a while, but I recently bought a Windows phone and I'm finding that I spend more time on my phone now than I do on my tablet, which means I forget about my bakery.

So, I was wondering if there is any possibility that the game will be available on Windows at some point?

carabellexo
05-11-14, 07:51 AM
You could maybe post this in the suggestions thread. And hopefully they might see it.

zeldashepard
05-11-14, 08:03 PM
I've been wanting to make the same post, but I was SURE I'd get a bunch of "BOOOOO WINDOWS PHONE!" answers lol. please make BS available on windows phone!

mollybrown0
05-12-14, 12:29 PM
I've been wanting to make the same post, but I was SURE I'd get a bunch of "BOOOOO WINDOWS PHONE!" answers lol. please make BS available on windows phone!

I thought it would be unpopular, since it's not often people have a Windows phone, It's all iPhones or Android phones. Which is a shame really, because I prefer my phone to my tablet now. :)

mollybrown0
05-26-14, 06:27 AM
I've asked this before, but I didn't get any feedback as to whether TL are making their games available to Windows phone users.

So will Bakery Story (and other TL games too) be on the Windows store at some point? :D

nmishii
05-26-14, 11:10 AM
They have said in the past they weren't working on games for Windows. I wouldn't count on it. They aren't doing a whole lot for android either. It's mostly iOS.

kooky panda
05-26-14, 11:10 AM
Merging with your other thread.

There has been no word if the games will be offered to the windows platform.

rwmutton
09-07-14, 05:38 PM
I would love to have team lava games on windows phones :) candy mania blast is addicting!