PDA

View Full Version : Do We Need Mythic Essence After Part 2 of the "Blythewood Sapling Quest?"

PennyPanda
05-11-14, 04:44 AM
I noticed that Mythic Essence is still available in the Potion Shack, and after having such a difficult time making it in the past (due to the rarity of Manticore whiskers), I made four batches of Mythic Essence Potion "just in case." But do we really need to make anymore Mythic Essence after Part 2 of the "Blythewood Sapling" quest? I hate to use up valuable and HTF resources unnecessarily.

Any advice is cheerfully and thankfully welcomed!!

PennyPanda :)

SpiritWind00
05-11-14, 05:33 AM
I only make some when nearly maxed on the ingredients. I imagine it will be needed again, so you spares won't go to waste.

PennyPanda
05-11-14, 06:07 AM
Thank you for your reply!! I will make them as I accrue Manticore Whiskers then. BTW, are Manticore Whiskers used for anything else???

55lee55
05-11-14, 10:27 AM
i do as SpiritWind00 does and I currently have ten bottles sitting in my inventory and will likely have more by the time they are needed again if they are needed for future quests. I am not sure if the whiskers are used for anything else but I am maxed out on them so I suspect it is not a necessary ongoing use that I meed at the moment. My experience with CS has been that there is nothing that can't be needed in the future (like dark seeds?) so having a stock of apparently unneeded items can't hurt if I have handled making all I need for other things. This is a great question, thanks!

claupu
05-12-14, 02:23 AM
I read somewhere on the forum that the droprates for Manticore Whiskers and Dragon Scales were increased. For me that's a hint that we will need Mythic Essence in the near future as we need both to make it.

brandonu
05-12-14, 12:01 PM
I am frequently capped on dragon scales and manticore whiskers so I've been making mythic essence quite frequently. I have currently have 24 in my inventory.