PDA

View Full Version : How many manticores do you have?

GC5410
05-11-14, 04:40 AM
Just had my 3rd manticore egg drop from the nest on one of my games, but have only had 1 egg from my other game and that was ages ago. Ironically, it was the game with only 1 manticore that I've had the goal that required lots of their whiskers (and it was painfully slow progress). I haven't had that goal yet on my game that now has 3 manticores, but at least when I do, it shouldn't take very long! :)

PennyPanda
05-11-14, 06:09 AM
Three Manticores also! :) And they were all gifts: one each from an Adventure, The Forgotten Roost, and I think, (but I might be mistaken) The Fortune Teller Tent.

jim23cash
05-11-14, 06:14 AM
I have Eight, I think they all came from forgotten roost! I didn't know you could get them from adventures! I also have 6 Dragons, and 3 eggs waiting for more embers. I'm starting to hate that sweet feast!! :p

55lee55
05-11-14, 10:15 AM
I have three and am full of both whiskers and fur thanks to them! I haven't been as fortunate as you Annie, probably because I save the hard to gather feasts for special occasions! I think I might still have more than 20 trips to battle bandits waiting but less than 10 on the sweet feast adventure. I probably will not find any more of the eggs or embers until I get serious about looking for them, and even then it takes much searching. I think the number of the magical beasties anyone needs will differ based on their level, playing style, and personal desires. i am maxed out on all drops except gems of course, now that I am at Level 44, and my stable includes four Mithril Dragons and two Dragons in addition to my three Manticores. I don't recall exactly what level I was on when all of my beasties maxed, and I still collect from them on occasion when I have extra energy to spend on the seArch for rare drops. In retrospect I could have probably managed nicely with one of each. I think they are adorable and I don't regret buying the ones I spent gems on because I like watching them! That said, unless future quests require an excess of the fruit of their labors, I will spend my gems on Alicorns if I want more because I am not sure that having too many Alicorns is likely to happen for me. I like this thread and am looking forward to seeing how others answer, thanks!

jaybay1147
05-11-14, 10:21 AM
I have four now.

Where the eggs come from, I will never know.

shambalaya
05-11-14, 10:32 AM
4 - all manticores and dragons come from the forgotten roost. They do not drop from adventures or fortunes.

GC5410
05-11-14, 11:11 AM
Three Manticores also! :) And they were all gifts: one each from an Adventure, The Forgotten Roost, and I think, (but I might be mistaken) The Fortune Teller Tent.

I'm not sure it could be the fortune teller tent? I've done all the fortune and not got one.

GC5410
05-11-14, 11:14 AM
It just seems silly to me, that my level 38 game with loads of goals left has 3 manticores, yet my level 43 game with only 1 goal left has only 1 manticore! I hope I get another in my level 43 game soon :)

stuffedmounts
05-11-14, 12:19 PM
I just recently got my 3rd manticore. I'm at level 49 iirc.

Queenzod
05-11-14, 03:13 PM
I've been playing since January 2013 and I only have one! One, lonely little bitty Manty who is longing for a baby brother or sister. Wah, boo. Poor me. ;)

Castloninian
05-12-14, 12:38 AM
I recently got my second one, it's still growing up. I have three dragons and another egg waiting for an ember. I am maxed on dragon scales but desperately in need of manticore whiskers. I'm level 50 and have been playing for over a year.

outhouse01
05-12-14, 12:41 AM
Once again, the random kicks in. I have been playing since August 2013, only joined the Forum in October 2013. I have 3 fully grown Manticore's and an egg in storage. QZ, wish I could gift you my egg. Cheers

claupu
05-12-14, 02:12 AM
I have two. One from the Forgotten Roost and the other one I bought with gems. I'm lvl 40 and play for 6 months now. So I think it's really random...

freesiawoods
05-12-14, 06:50 AM
Four adults, three babies and one unhatched egg. I'm level 50. Have two dragons and two extra burning ember in inventory.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-12-14, 08:31 AM
I have 3.... & want 4th one to make it even with my 2 evil carriages lol.
2 dropped from roost & I bought 1 before I got to the roost lol.
Don't think they drop from adventures & there is no fortune for one, btw.
I'm Level 37, playing since January '14.

Queenzod
05-12-14, 08:42 AM
Once again, the random kicks in. I have been playing since August 2013, only joined the Forum in October 2013. I have 3 fully grown Manticore's and an egg in storage. QZ, wish I could gift you my egg. Cheers

That's sweet of you! It does kind of rankle me a bit, but I do have the one and I'm scraping along. Another one will show up eventually. Hopefully. :)

dragoniakingdom
05-13-14, 12:46 AM
As far as Manticore's go I have been pretty fortunate & have 5,all from the Roost.

It's a shame that we cannot trade one to someone who is struggling to obtain their first.

LadyLolepere
05-14-14, 04:41 PM
I only have one pathetic little manticore! He's so lonesome he's hanging with a Mithril dragon!

wiccapi
05-14-14, 08:03 PM
Ive breD manties and dragoN. Havent counted again ::?

-dalexxx

Seranda
05-15-14, 05:30 PM
I have five manticores. I have two Dragon eggs but I can't hatch them yet since the burning embers are so rare. :(

Wollstonecraft
05-17-14, 06:02 PM
4. 😊. Just keep collecting from the roost (and cross your fingers).

dala12
06-18-14, 04:33 AM
Keep checking if you got the egg...I do not look at everything what I collect from buildings. And one day I was looking what to make in the magic force and I had an egg! I have six!

jim23cash
06-18-14, 05:19 AM
I have 10 adults now, and one baby. How often do you check the forgotten roost? I try to check anything that might drop items each day. I figured I have so many because I check each day for eggs. I've been playing for 1 1/2 years, that's about one every 2 months... Or every 60 or so times I check.
Good Luck to everyone still trying, it will come eventually! :)

Castloninian
06-18-14, 05:29 AM
I have 10 adults now, and one baby. How often do you check the forgotten roost? I try to check anything that might drop items each day. I figured I have so many because I check each day for eggs. I've been playing for 1 1/2 years, that's about one every 2 months... Or every 60 or so times I check.
Good Luck to everyone still trying, it will come eventually! :)
It's just luck, all random, but of course it helps if you collect every day. I check the forgotten roost every day, and have done since I got it (well over a year ago) but only recently got a second manticore.

katbtodd
06-18-14, 07:47 AM
My 9th manticore egg droped,this morning .... Which I will wait until after ,up date day to hatch him.

brandonu
06-18-14, 08:48 AM
I also have 5 manticores as well. I haven't received an egg in a long time (not complaining, just noting). It's all quite random. I also have two regular dragons and one dragon egg. I'm waiting on another burning ember, like everyone else. So elusive.

Queenzod
06-18-14, 09:46 AM
Okay, now I am ticked off! I have collected from the gate well over 400 times since I got my first Manty, and I still only have one! I mean, I'm glad I have one from whatever that quest was, but jeeeeeez! :mad:

kudukuda
06-18-14, 09:58 AM
I have 4, one just recently. And i have been playing less than most. I also check roost every day.

Beleriand
06-18-14, 10:17 AM
I have two. One from the roost and one that I bought. I have been waiting for another to drop from the roost but it is dry dry dry. Every day i check and hope that today is the day one drops.

katbtodd
06-18-14, 10:18 AM
Okay, now I am ticked off! I have collected from the gate well over 400 times since I got my first Manty, and I still only have one! I mean, I'm glad I have one from whatever that quest was, but jeeeeeez! :mad:

It's,funny how random the drops are,,, my friend she keeps getting the dragon egg and no ember and wants badly a manicore egg and I keep getting ,,the manticore eggs and no dragon eggs,

jim23cash
06-19-14, 01:20 AM

If you are collecting from the GATE, and not the FORGOTTEN ROOST, you won't ever get a manticore egg. Both Dragon and Manticore eggs come from the Forgotten Roost.

Queenzod
06-19-14, 02:59 AM
If you are collecting from the GATE, and not the FORGOTTEN ROOST, you won't ever get a manticore egg. Both Dragon and Manticore eggs come from the Forgotten Roost.

D'uh! I meant the roost! :)

jtm101
06-19-14, 06:21 AM
Both my kingdoms that i play daily have too few Manticores and perhaps too many Dragons.

#1 - 2 mantys / 5 dragons (+2 eggs)
#2 - 3 mantys/ 5 dragons (+2 eggs)

Needless to say i am usually maxed on Dragon Scales.

I do still collect from my dragons, in the hope of armour, swords, gems, energy, jewels and i am even happy getting coal. The last thing i want sadly is more scales now.

meme1098
06-19-14, 06:43 AM
Both my kingdoms that i play daily have too few Manticores and perhaps too many Dragons.

#1 - 2 mantys / 5 dragons (+2 eggs)
#2 - 3 mantys/ 5 dragons (+2 eggs)

Needless to say i am usually maxed on Dragon Scales.

I do still collect from my dragons, in the hope of armour, swords, gems, energy, jewels and i am even happy getting coal. The last thing i want sadly is more scales now.

I have 4 ... Just hatched the last one recently. 5 regular dragons (Moe, Curly, Larry, Shemp, & Howard) that I always collect from every day - today I got 4 gems from 2 of those dragons. (2 each).

Saigon8
06-19-14, 08:14 AM
Alas, the blasted burning ember still eludes me. I have 4 dragon eggs and not a single ember in over a year =_=!

zoeee87
06-19-14, 09:15 AM
I have 2 and one egg waiting for the burning ember.. Been trying for atleast 8 months to get the ember..

tuskmage
06-19-14, 01:59 PM
http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y444/Tuskmage/D22F0B5B-76F7-4ACF-A8BE-67F6DE28783A_zpsntuaawjo.jpg (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/Tuskmage/media/D22F0B5B-76F7-4ACF-A8BE-67F6DE28783A_zpsntuaawjo.jpg.html)

Eight, all from the Forgotten Roost love them :o

hugpete
06-20-14, 12:40 AM
I have two manticores found at the roost. Was full up on whiskers under I just unlocked dark seeds quests; now I'm totally out, haha!

mymummy789
06-20-14, 01:48 AM
I have 6 - 5 fully grown and one new baby. I do collect from the roost daily.

Chaotarch
06-20-14, 01:59 AM
Have 4 from the roost.
I wish they would drop more fur and not tons of whiskers:mad:

rosewaterlily
06-20-14, 09:09 AM
I have four manticores and one egg I've not bothered to hatch yet. Two regular dragons and three eggs--only ever got one burning ember and bought a second for 80 gems. Now that I have the three pyre adventure dragons and a mithril dragon and am always maxed on dragon scales, I'm probably not hatching those eggs ever. I make mythic essence regularly to use up the whiskers and the scales and have 49 of them in stock.

rosym47
06-21-14, 12:10 AM
I have an animal kingdom with 13 cows, 6 pigs, 12 chickens, 5 sheep, 5 unicorns, 4 manicores, 6 dragons, a reindeer, a bat and a pet skunkupine. What I want now is a horse please.

Corallines
08-07-14, 01:10 PM
I just expanded to the Forgotten Roost and got my first Manticore. Right after hatching the egg, I collected from the roost and got another manticore egg... came here to see if that was common, or if I just got really really lucky...

zenobia42
08-07-14, 01:48 PM
I just expanded to the Forgotten Roost and got my first Manticore. Right after hatching the egg, I collected from the roost and got another manticore egg... came here to see if that was common, or if I just got really really lucky...

Sounds really lucky to me! I opened my roost a couple months ago and have never gotten a second manticore egg. I DID get a dragon egg but have been working over a month on the questline to be able to incubate it, and I'm still not there yet. Part 8 requires 3 *exceptionally* rare (read: nearly impossible to get) items, including one that can only be gotten via the Desert Sands adventure. Which requires a LOT to put together. So even if you wanted to go on that adventure every single day, and were willing to spend all the energy required to gather all the 325 ingredients, it's another 47 things to craft... not feasible on a daily basis. So it's apparently an extremely rare drop (or maybe it's just my bad luck to go on many adventures and not get it), and you can't even try once a day. Be VERY glad what you got was a second manticore egg... you can just go right ahead and incubate it! I'm so jealous!

mikado86
08-07-14, 04:12 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/15887pt.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/28gwg2w.png

I doubt there's a limit, they all came from the building, same goes for dragons

zenobia42
08-07-14, 04:32 PM
I doubt there's a limit, they all came from the building, same goes for dragons

Can you please bottle up and sell me some of your luck? ;)

mikado86
08-07-14, 04:35 PM
Can you please bottle up and sell me some of your luck? ;)

I would, but Teamlava has not implemented the market between kingdoms, so if you want to blame anyone blame it on 'em!

zenobia42
08-07-14, 04:46 PM
I would, but Teamlava has not implemented the market between kingdoms, so if you want to blame anyone blame it on 'em!

Can you imagine the madness if it were possible to have a black market where people sell each other game stuff in the real world? People would be selling Large Diamonds for hundreds of dollars! Sorry - my imagination often takes a few leaps from what was being discussed and ends up someplace really weird lol. :p

outhouse01
08-07-14, 07:58 PM
I have an animal kingdom with 13 cows, 6 pigs, 12 chickens, 5 sheep, 5 unicorns, 4 manicores, 6 dragons, a reindeer, a bat and a pet skunkupine. What I want now is a horse please.

Unfortunately, you got your horse. Well sort of, except it's, not fully grown yet - still a pony, blooming pink and on the icon, not in game.

brdwybaby
08-08-14, 01:04 AM
Five! Three grown and two babies!

fluffybutter007
08-08-14, 09:00 AM
Five! Three grown and two babies!

Same here! I love the animals as babies so I always try to have a few babies in my kingdom. :) I also have two eggs I haven't hatched yet.

shambalaya
08-08-14, 09:22 AM
4 grown ups
1 baby
2 eggs

CottageRose
08-08-14, 09:49 AM
2 adults, 1 baby, 3 eggs :)

Gabi2111
08-08-14, 10:08 AM
3 adults

Queenzod
08-08-14, 10:45 AM
ONE! I've collected from my roost every single day for a year and a half and I have never gotten another Manty egg. It really yanks my chain to see people who who have 17 of them. Of course I'm happy for y'all, but jeez! I think my roost is broken.

brdwybaby
08-08-14, 07:41 PM
Same here! I love the animals as babies so I always try to have a few babies in my kingdom. :) I also have two eggs I haven't hatched yet.

They're just so cute! :D

leojsufur
08-10-14, 05:57 PM
ONE! I've collected from my roost every single day for a year and a half and I have never gotten another Manty egg. It really yanks my chain to see people who who have 17 of them. Of course I'm happy for y'all, but jeez! I think my roost is broken.

I'm right there with you. Playing since Feb 2013, checking my roost every day and just one lonely manticore. :(

zenthus
08-10-14, 07:47 PM
I have 2! :))) and 0 babies, 0 eggs... I'm lvl 42.

Queenzod
08-10-14, 08:58 PM
I'm right there with you. Playing since Feb 2013, checking my roost every day and just one lonely manticore. :(

At least we're in excellent company, lol! :)

Liloze
08-12-14, 09:40 AM
5 adults - ...no babies though ...They are so cute :)

8hat
08-12-14, 10:44 AM
I'm in the One Club also. Manty seems happy though; he's always smiling and bobbing up and down. I put him near Sabina's house so she could sing to him.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2eauzqv.png

transberry
08-12-14, 07:59 PM
I have 1 manticore from adventure

1 dragon from roost and one 2 weeks ago from adventure

Still need alicorn wing

mrosmeows
08-12-14, 09:16 PM
I'm at 5

Chaotarch
08-19-14, 07:05 AM
ONE! I've collected from my roost every single day for a year and a half and I have never gotten another Manty egg. I think my roost is broken.

lol, is a forgotten roost...
but, last week i would asked here too, cuz i got since dez13 or nov13 no egg ( not dragon or manti ) now in a week drop 3 - in words three - mantieggs and another dragonegg... strage things happened while pyreevent...:confused:

and in topic, now i have 6

jo_fitz
08-19-14, 11:25 AM
Hopefully the boards are lucky for me. I was lamenting the fact that I hardly got gold nuggets, then bam! I've gotten 12. Hopefully by saying my lonly Manticore needs a friend I'll get another. Now if I could only get another ember and some Alicorn horns!
I don't ask for much, just everything! :D

Queenzod
08-19-14, 12:10 PM
lol, is a forgotten roost...
but, last week i would asked here too, cuz i got since dez13 or nov13 no egg ( not dragon or manti ) now in a week drop 3 - in words three - mantieggs and another dragonegg... strage things happened while pyreevent...:confused:

and in topic, now i have 6

I'm so jealous! Still only the one. I've even resorted to doing stupid superstitious things like rotating my roost and moving it around, lol. I'm heartened to hear that the drops are up, tho! Maybe I'll get lucky...

Chaotarch
08-20-14, 02:36 AM
I'm so jealous! Still only the one. I've even resorted to doing stupid superstitious things like rotating my roost and moving it around, lol. I'm heartened to hear that the drops are up, tho! Maybe I'll get lucky...

dont put sand in your head:rolleyes:
i am sure you get more eggs, but droprate is a weird science:eek:
as i wrote get half a year only coins from the roost...:( - now a lucky week and no more eggs till xmas:eek:
atm get no boxes from the barracks ( must be month too ) and from Keep no usefull things ( but there was time i get from dark cave 3 royalanimal in 2 weeks, and now nothing... )

Chaotarch
08-20-14, 02:40 AM
I have 1 manticore from adventure

1 dragon from roost and one 2 weeks ago from adventure

which adventure drops dragon and mantieggs:confused:
sure?

Zummat
08-20-14, 04:54 AM
I have four, all adults. All were hatched from eggs from the Forgotten Roost. I always make sure to collect from the roost. I also have 3 dragons hatched from eggs thanks to the roost.

Liloze
08-20-14, 06:25 AM
I have one dragon egg that is waiting for the Ember to drop from the Desert sand adventure, for a year now lol.

55lee55
08-20-14, 11:22 AM
I had three, two grown ones which were plenty, and a baby that I kept in my baby animal pen. One was the one I got from the quest, I don't remember which one it was, and two were in prize boxes from Adventures.

Then last week, I had a pretty Manti Egg drop from my Roost! As soon as it hatched, another dropped from my Roost! Two in a week! Just this morning yet another Egg dropped! My Forge is working nearly nonstop hatching Manticores! I love them! Has anyone else had their roost drop Manticore Eggs like this?

I must be very lucky! The Manticore Eggs are the best because unlike Dragon Eggs they need no Burning Embers, just two days cooking in the forge. And they are so pretty! Three so close together? Unexpected but Awesome!

So when today's egg hatches in two days, I will have six Manticores!

I can't imagine this happens very often! Except to as I just read up a bit, to Chaotarch! Congratulations Chaotarch that you got the three egg drop as well!

Still doubt it happens often, and don't think the drop rates have changed.

But yes, 6 total Manticores.

katbtodd
08-20-14, 12:44 PM
9 Manties here

katbtodd
08-20-14, 12:47 PM
I never heard of a manticore coming from a adveture from the castle... They always come the roost

meme1098
08-20-14, 02:04 PM
Eggs...both manticore & dragon...only drop from the Forgotten Roost.

katbtodd
08-20-14, 02:45 PM
Eggs...both manticore & dragon...only drop from the Forgotten Roost.

That's,what I thought too,

tuskmage
08-20-14, 02:48 PM
I never heard of a manticore coming from a adveture from the castle... They always come the roost

Maybe some players confused farm animals with Manticore from adveture? Or we missing something? I have 9 all came from the roost by the way.

Liloze
08-21-14, 06:13 AM

Maybe they meant a Dragon, because I got one from an adventure but forgot which one! It has Been more than 10 months since I last got any kind of eggs from my roost....No surprise there, I know my luck with rare drops lol.
And the last one I got ( Dragon egg) still waiting for the Burning Ember....sigh, so still at 2 dragons and 5 manties . :)

Em_storm
08-21-14, 07:48 AM
I'm in the one Manticore club too. Been playing the game since November 2012. I have one regular dragon and the three from the Pyre Caverns. I know I haven't always collected every single day, but I do tend to wonder- how forgotten can a roost be?

55lee55
08-21-14, 09:00 PM

You can call me a liar if you want, but I did get a baby Manticore, not an egg, but a baby Manticore from an adventure. I am not so OCD that I keep track of every adventure and it is so rare that I even get a box that I pay no attention to which adventures I am doing so I couldn't tell you which adventure it came from.

I believe others have said that they have received Manticores from adventures, but I don't recall anyone saying they have received an egg.

I am a pretty smart person, Level 50, tuskmage, and I can actually tell the difference between a farm animal and a Manticore.

Why do non TL programming employees state with certainty that despite other player's stating that they have received some rare drop from an adventure, that it is impossible? Are you positive that you know everything that has been programmed into this game?

I am not the only one who has stated that we received a Manticore from an adventure. Even if I was, that only means that I am the only one who posted that I did. But as more than one of us have stated that we got Manticores from adventures, why the need to keep insisting that it is impossible? Just because you have not does not mean others have not. I don't recall anyone saying they got an egg from anywhere but from the Roost, but to imply that others and I am lying or worse, so stupid that by the time I am at Level 50 I wouldn't notice that my Manticore was dropping bacon instead of Manticore whiskers is extremely insulting.

I like this question. I like visiting kingdoms with herds of Magical Beasts! But I never saw TL state that anything was not possible to drop from an adventure. Unless they do, no player has the right to deny the truth to make yourself appear to be some kind of expert. Sorry, none of us knows everything possible in this game except those who program it. Don't put me and others down when we answer a question in this thread with the truth.

Just to be sure that I am on topic, I have five Manticores popping up and down in my kingdom, and an egg that should be hatching soon, so I have six Manticores.

Chaotarch
08-22-14, 02:19 AM
lol, everything is possible:)
so if babymantis or minidragons drop from an adventure, why not, but it doesnt happened to me;)
and if i remember correct since jan14 i send my knights daily from the keep to desert sands / dark cave / plum hive / feral lands = no mantis:eek: and from the barracks ancient vault / roaming bandits = no mantis:eek::rolleyes:
lol and no burning ember...:mad:

for the topic: still 6 mantis all from the roost ( i know cuz blocked my forge 2 days:p )

chalupa2030
08-22-14, 04:01 AM
Interesting thread! I have only one Manti ~ but I'm on level 12 only:). I love him and will be getting more! He just got his little green tail that matches his eyes.

Do you guys name yours?

chalupa2030
08-22-14, 04:06 AM

Not true ~

They can come from 300 gems:). That's where I got mine!

Couldn't resist:cool:

Hey, could someone post a picture of the forgotten roost?

meme1098
08-22-14, 11:27 AM

Sorry no ones helped you yet.

Here's a pic:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2cylfte.jpg

policebox
08-22-14, 12:44 PM
Just one. I wish I had more because they are so cute! My mom has 6, so I must have really bad luck with my roost :/

55lee55
08-22-14, 06:31 PM
Not true ~

Oh, you are so right!

And I miscounted. I forgot that I did buy a Manti egg to make a baby to go with my other Magical Animals when Manticore Whiskers were first useful and I aged my babies. Then I missed having the cute bouncing baby so I bought one to replace the one I aged!

Sorry, I have seven, including the one I purchased!

I do admit when I make a mistake. Don't like doing it, but I do it anyway. It has never been fatal :rolleyes:

chalupa2030
08-22-14, 07:03 PM
Sorry no ones helped you yet.

Here's a pic:

Thank you! I will have to go find it!

chalupa2030
08-22-14, 07:06 PM
I do admit when I make a mistake. Don't like doing it, but I do it anyway. It has never been fatal :rolleyes:

What's that saying? That which doesn't **** us makes us stronger:)

Castloninian
09-09-14, 01:52 PM
Wow, just collected from my manticores and two of them gave 4 whiskers, and one 2. Previously I only got two rarely, so I wonder if TL has just increased the droprate and what they might be needed for soon? Or have I always been unlucky? Anyway, very glad my mantis are now keeping up with my dragons so I can increase my mythic essence production.

katbtodd
09-09-14, 02:09 PM
Not true ~

You are so right. You got me there!

roguebee
09-17-14, 06:46 PM
I just hatched my fourth manticore!

brenstal
09-17-14, 08:52 PM
I think I have 4: 2 from the Forgotten Roost and 2 from adventures.

Edit: I have 5 now. I got another egg from the roost.

lisman
09-18-14, 05:03 AM
I have seven and I have Two eggs in storage. I have gotten all from the forgotten roost.

Deborah1981
09-18-14, 06:12 AM
Just got my second one, happy because iḿ always low on whiskers & fur ;)

JustKay
09-18-14, 04:57 PM
I have five, all from the forgotten roost. Two pulling my Griselda's carriage, and a family of three (one baby) playing hide and seek in my maze of roses :D

trixietwee
09-21-14, 02:19 AM
I just have 1 too :-) My hubby and I started playing at the same time, we're both level 50 but he has: quote "I don't know, 7 or 8?" Show off!!

dala12
09-23-14, 01:36 PM
I have 7 in total and I kept one small. But today I just got an egg! So I can have this one as a baby... They are so cute!

zoo123g
09-23-14, 03:16 PM
i think i have around 6.

ryusei745
09-24-14, 01:48 PM
i have 3. just finished raising the third one the a day or so ago

zenobia42
09-24-14, 01:50 PM
Still only 1 here, and only 1 dragon. Been playing about 6 months.

zoeee87
09-24-14, 04:57 PM
Just got my 3rd!

Capper7
09-24-14, 05:49 PM
I have 4 right now - all from the Roost!

PurpleScorpion76
10-06-14, 04:57 PM
I can now proudly say 1 :)

scarletdragon18
10-07-14, 01:01 PM
Just got my third last week. All from the roost. Hoping I can get a few more to stock up on whiskers.

zenobia42
10-16-14, 01:30 PM
So I have had only 1 manticore since I got him from the Forgotten Roost. Months and months ago. And having only 1 manticore makes making the gazillion mythic essences (at 10 whiskers each) required for one quest or another take FOREVER. Today I finally broke down and bought a manticore to go with Little Manty. Not 2 hours later, I collected from the roost and guess what dropped? A manticore egg. *bangs head on wall*