PDA

View Full Version : Fixed game keeps crashing

dutchess65
05-10-14, 02:47 PM
I have an Asus memo 7 tablet model ME73X
I think it's Android jellybean 4.2.2bubble mania 1.1.4.4
Everything was fine and now I can't play. I open the game, pick an island,
Pick a level. Then the game starts to open, deducts the energy and crashes.

dutchess65
05-10-14, 02:53 PM
I forget to add I have uninstalled and reinstalled, forced closed and uninstalled.
Reinstalled. Nothing is helping.

CuddlyDragon
05-10-14, 03:05 PM
Hi dutchess65,

Please try closing all other running apps. This may help with the crashing. If you do not see any improvement please let us know when you first noticed this start to happen.

wellstuffit
05-10-14, 03:45 PM
I am having the same problem am using a android hudl tablet. Today the game gets to the island then says bubble mania has stopped working. Have tried on another tablet same thing.

ylascelles
05-10-14, 04:19 PM
Same problem started today also..grrrrr

CuddlyDragon
05-10-14, 04:38 PM
Please put in a ticket with support, they will be looking into this issue.

Make sure to include your Storm8 ID and when you noticed this begin to happen. Thanks!

noashemom
05-10-14, 06:28 PM
Also having this "bubble mania has stopped working" message" on my kindle fire, but the app is still working fine on my iPhone. What's up?

zakurox
05-10-14, 11:15 PM
I have the exact same problem with Bubble Mania closing right when I start a level. It takes away my energy even though I didn't start playing. This started happening on 5/9/14. I tried uninstalling and restalling the game but there was no improvement. I also closed all my working apps and started the game up again but it would still close on me. It seems like everyone who has commented so far has this same problem with Bubble Mania no matter what device they are using. I think there needs to be an update to fix this problem.

14rabbit14
05-11-14, 12:41 AM
Same problem as everyone else. Problem started yesterday on mine and wife's kindle
Please help
Tried unloading and reloading stopped all other programmes

Koukla99
05-11-14, 02:18 AM
QUOTE=CuddlyDragon;899761]Hi dutchess65,

Please try closing all other running apps. This may help with the crashing. If you do not see any improvement please let us know when you first noticed this start to happen.[/QUOTE]

Since yesterday I am not able to acess Buble Mania games at my devices (all Android) The game opens but when you try to acess the level game there a msg saying that the game stopped...

wellstuffit
05-11-14, 04:10 AM
Can play levels 1- 6 fine but the next island won't play just says bubble mania has stopped working. So the fix has not worked.

FrozenTurtle
05-11-14, 01:09 PM
This should be fixed now. Thanks again for reporting it!

wellstuffit
05-12-14, 04:43 AM
Thank you game does seem to be working now.