PDA

View Full Version : How to Get Game to Load and Stay Loaded on iPad 1

friscosharkboy
05-10-14, 12:06 PM
I have been fighting the problem of interrupted game play for months now. I am a level 50 playing on an iPad 1, so I have lots of items in my kingdom. If I could get the game to load, it would only stay on about 10 minutes. All other background apps were quit. I got the game to load by deleting all history, cookies and data in Safari, then shutting down the iPad and rebooting. That method stopped working today, so after redownloading the game and finally getting it to load, I removed everything on the board that didn't produce. I left three towers out of my 12, removed all the valentines trees and plants, removed all Christmas trees, removed all walls, paths, etc. The layout doesn't look as nice anymore, and my Royal points total has been reduced, but I can stay on the game longer. When I am kicked off the game, I can quit it and restart with one try. I don't know how long this will work for me, but it is working now.

meme1098
05-11-14, 01:44 PM
The best fix is to trade it in for an iPad Air but you could try these:

keeping all other apps force closed,
deleting any apps your not using or can do without,
turning off location services,
clearing your cache each time before you open the app & be sure to wait for everything to load before doing anything.