PDA

View Full Version : to kooky

bufffarm
05-10-14, 06:47 AM
Kooky, you've helped me in the past & I need your help now please. My friend has been playing farm story for a couple years and pet shop story for a year. Her Acer tablet quit & she wants to transfer her games to a kindle fire she has. The Acer is a Google & Kindle is Amazon, can this be done? How does she do it? I really appreciate your help as I've never done this. The Acer she was playing on won't turn on so she has no access to anything but does know her ID.

kooky panda
05-10-14, 01:06 PM
Hi Buffarm!

If she knows her password for her storm ID, she can use the storm 8 method to transfer.
Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

If she does not know or never had a password, she will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Thanks!

bufffarm
05-11-14, 03:39 PM
Thx kooky

FarmerTiff68
06-04-14, 09:06 PM
I just want to say thank you to the storm8 customer service rep that got my account transferred to my android. i had an iphone and switched to an android last friday. Haven't played in two or so years. In a matter of four days they got it straightened out based on the details and info i provided. I love farm story and bakery story! Loving the tips and tricks I'm seeing in this forum!

kooky panda
06-05-14, 05:15 AM
Thanks for the support feedback! I am glad it went smooth! Welcome to the forum! I hope to see you around!