PDA

View Full Version : No cap on tickets

myndisue
05-10-14, 06:19 AM
The cap on tickets needs to go! I can't play every day so what good is a daily bonus if you can't even get it! I loved that with bingo I could pop in get my bonus, even if I didn't have time that day. Made it fun to return and play. Pool is no fun now.

TimeForACuppaTea
05-13-14, 10:09 AM
Agreed. It's also annoying that you can't earn tickets in any way. Only get them with the daily bonus. So once I've used them I can't play anymore the rest of the day. This is one of the stupidest setups I've ever seen.

Should be more like some of their other games, where you gradually earn tickets every few minutes. At least that way we could play a bit throughout the day. And yes, no cap would be really nice. So we can accumulate more tickets while we are away or sleeping.

debbieto
06-17-14, 10:51 AM
I TOTALLY agree! Especially when you lose so many tickets a day due to bugs! No matter what I do I am stuck right now with a max of 6 games a day- if I don't get bug-robbed. Mind you that head to head, I cannot practice or hone my s****s because then that leaves me with an off number of tickets and then I just "lose" them since you cant roll them over. This is just one more unfair aspect of this game that has me close to deleting it- a first for one of their games.