PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update 5-14-14

kooky panda
05-09-14, 07:46 PM
Got first prize! On second try!

http://i58.tinypic.com/200fq68.png

(do not add this isn't correct id)

Bought the box 4 times trying to get the planter fountain. Here is what I got.

4th place water pump and tiered planter
3rd place wheelbarrow planter and flowered cycle

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag62/cartoc6/bakery_story-2014-05-14-05-14-51_zps2k7bwr98.png (http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/cartoc6/media/bakery_story-2014-05-14-05-14-51_zps2k7bwr98.png.html)

. Hopefully that worked. I got the wheelbarrow planeter. Very cute! 3rd place prize. Will be opening this box more once I have more gems saved! I didn't get the gnome so yay pol

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13464&d=1400093013 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13464&d=1400093013)

Gambled with the box and first got the garden gnome...of course (4th place) and then the gnome home and planter fountain (both second places, I think).
http://i59.tinypic.com/11m9lpc.png

http://i.imgur.com/tcM2UVW.jpg
4 th place Lady bug planter

New Teaser!!
ils;899331]http://i.imgur.com/KZEa47V.png
This Garden Gnome will delight your customers in Bakery Story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)![/QUOTE]

Natasha_07
05-09-14, 08:35 PM
Interesting... (Don't know what to say...)

luincristiel
05-09-14, 08:50 PM
This will probably be part of a box...

sls0991
05-09-14, 09:21 PM
I'm sensing a box too, although I hope it's not because I love gnomes and would appreciate the addition to my bakery. I feel we are overdue for a box though, in TL's mind-set anyway. I wish they only added new boxes once or twice a year because they're really not fair, even if you do have gems or buy them (I have). Getting 20+ of the same item is really ridiculous. Luck of the draw I guess, but TL does not give enough new content in my opinion to satisfy my needs for this game!

mergirl96
05-09-14, 09:52 PM
I can't say I'm excited, I'm not a fan of garden gnomes. But I am hoping for some more cute garden decor.

jhehlah
05-09-14, 10:39 PM
hmmm:-? hoping with more spring stuff for coins with this update :p

zeldashepard
05-09-14, 11:24 PM
Meh. Not my style. Oh well, I guess I'll be saving my money/gems next week.

minidemon88
05-10-14, 01:59 AM
24 gems for a tiny gnome anyone? :p

gabbysmom87
05-10-14, 02:30 AM
I can't say I'm excited, I'm not a fan of garden gnomes. But I am hoping for some more cute garden decor.

Me too! I'm definitely not a fan.. At all.

LavaRain8
05-10-14, 06:29 AM
Hmmm, this could go nicely with the new goal items, with the whole outside theme and all. Nicely played TL. But if it's a box item, then I probably won't bother, as I tend to not like to gamble like that and would rather save the gems on a sure thing.

ElaineCarrel
05-10-14, 05:45 PM
Usually the update on the Wednesday following the release of a challenge is a box and this looks like the perfect fit 4 a box. As much as I'd love 1 I'm not throwing away 24 gems 4 the POSSIBILBIOTY of getting a garden gnomes.
Sorry TL.

xxxe
05-11-14, 08:32 AM
I would also think this would belong in a box but usually, BS and RS get boxes at the same time and the teaser for RS is a counter. I don't think a counter would be in a box but you never know! I can't wait to find out though!

mollybrown0
05-11-14, 09:04 AM
Not sure what to think about that. I'm not exactly keen on garden gnomes as it is...

irlanda_c
05-11-14, 09:17 AM
A box? Thank you but not thank you.

gabbysmom87
05-11-14, 11:18 AM
I would also think this would belong in a box but usually, BS and RS get boxes at the same time and the teaser for RS is a counter. I don't think a counter would be in a box but you never know! I can't wait to find out though!

That's exactly what I was thinking too!

gotalotaluv
05-11-14, 02:19 PM
Really? Garden gnomes...in my bakery? Seriously? Maybe re-release of some fairy stuff, but gnomes should stay in farm story. Are they going to be as big as the ppl walking around? Ugh.

my607
05-12-14, 08:12 PM
I don't like this update so far. I was hoping for more spring decorations. Well, I could save more gems and also save for expanding.

angelmama24
05-12-14, 08:58 PM
I am so getting bored with this game. I do the goals only to get yet another lame prize that ends up back in storage. And now this? this idea? Do they realize that April fools day has come and gone? If they keep this up, I'm quitting.

graciessweets
05-13-14, 04:00 AM
I am looking forward to this weeks update :-) the teaser will go perfectly in my bakery. Thanks TL!

myferngardens
05-13-14, 05:54 AM
I have a thing for garden gnomes. I like it TL. I have been itching to try a box too. Is it a box?

xxxe
05-13-14, 06:54 AM
I too am not a huge fan of garden gnomes but they will fit in well with the spring time/ garden update we got last week. I have been playing this game for over 3 years on many devices. I love these games and thank TL for having updates because when I first started playing, updates were rare.

xxxe
05-13-14, 06:59 AM
Tomorrow can't come quick enough! Tuesday (because of FS updates) and Wednesdays are my favorite days! Lol that probably makes me a need but that's okay! Being a stay at home mom, these games keep me sane during the day!

graciessweets
05-13-14, 07:54 AM
Tomorrow can't come quick enough! Tuesday (because of FS updates) and Wednesdays are my favorite days! Lol that probably makes me a need but that's okay! Being a stay at home mom, these games keep me sane during the day!

Hi....I'm a nerd too ;-) love Wednesday updates! Great way to break up real life mid week. Love the updates TL!

gabbysmom87
05-13-14, 08:04 AM

I'm a stay at home mom too I know what u mean!

irlanda_c
05-13-14, 01:14 PM

Lol Im from your club too

irlanda_c
05-13-14, 01:16 PM
We got a sale at FS I hope we get one soon in BS so I finally can put my hands on the barista counter! And the gelato stand too!!!

ashrb
05-13-14, 01:27 PM
We got a sale at FS I hope we get one soon in BS so I finally can put my hands on the barista counter! And the gelato stand too!!!

I wouldn't count on it, BS never follows FS & has never had LTO sales apart from on Black Friday.

graciessweets
05-13-14, 04:27 PM
I wouldn't count on it, BS never follows FS & has never had LTO sales apart from on Black Friday.

I agree, seems as though we will be getting a box.

irlanda_c
05-13-14, 05:31 PM

Thats sad to know!

Natasha_07
05-13-14, 06:22 PM
There is stuff on the blog.

Natasha_07
05-13-14, 06:23 PM

Don't know how to post this

ashrb
05-13-14, 06:23 PM
Looks like a box.

sls0991
05-13-14, 11:30 PM
It does look like a box noooooo, that Gnome Mushroom Home is a keeper, I love stuff like that. TL WHY WITH THE BOXES?!

graciessweets
05-14-14, 03:39 AM
Ugh....box items look mostly cute with the exception of a few items. Means I'm probably going to gamble on it ;-)

minidemon88
05-14-14, 04:27 AM
Definitely a box only update! I kinda like the gnome home and the garden fountain too! But... I'm not risking my gems on a box.

xxxe
05-14-14, 07:18 AM
I have enough gems saved up so I might try this box. Just hoping I don't get that gnome lol. Watch, 3pm rolls around and ill post I got the gnome! Haha

graciessweets
05-14-14, 08:57 AM
I have enough gems saved up so I might try this box. Just hoping I don't get that gnome lol. Watch, 3pm rolls around and ill post I got the gnome! Haha

Lol....I too will be posting I got the gnome. See you at 3pm ;-)

carabellexo
05-14-14, 10:42 AM
Dont think it's a box. Had RS update and no box. Got displays for gems.

molly819
05-14-14, 11:04 AM
It's a box...Gardener's Box

jandtandn
05-14-14, 11:07 AM
That fountain looks really pretty. I'd live for it to be for gems and not a box, like Today's update in RS.

ETA: Nevermind...

carabellexo
Ugh.. Rubbish update.

minidemon88
Update here!

Gardener's Box: 24 gems

Waiting to see some picture.

jandtandn
05-14-14, 11:12 AM

I'm in the same boat! :)

PepperWoo
05-14-14, 11:20 AM
I really like that fountain!! Sigh.. only if it's straight up gems I'd buy it but too bad I just can't gamble my gems in a box.

melis007
05-14-14, 11:23 AM
I agree with rubbish update! at least RS has tables and recipes....

jc32079
05-14-14, 11:35 AM
Gambled with the box and first got the garden gnome...of course (4th place) and then the gnome home and planter fountain (both second places, I think).
http://i59.tinypic.com/11m9lpc.png

my607
05-14-14, 11:36 AM
It's cute but I'm not going to gamble on box items. I will keep saving gems for something great.

xxxe
05-14-14, 11:44 AM
13464. Hopefully that worked. I got the wheelbarrow planeter. Very cute! 3rd place prize. Will be opening this box more once I have more gems saved! I didn't get the gnome so yay pol

xxxe
05-14-14, 11:46 AM
Congrats on getting the fountain! Super cute! I have a perfect spot for it so hopefully I get that next time I open it. Fingers crossed.

Gabbysmom2
05-14-14, 12:08 PM

geordieprogman
05-14-14, 12:16 PM
WOW I wish these were just for sale rather than in a box. I'd love to get them but couldn't risk spending my hard earned gems on a gamble. I'm happy for the people that do though.

bobbyrae
05-14-14, 12:46 PM
These are really nice. I am tempted to have a go at the box just in hopes of winning the house or either of those two fountains! But I won't because I know my fortune...i'll end up with a gnome shovel! :p Thanks to all who took the leap for the rest of us and congrats on winning those cool rewards!

zeldashepard
05-14-14, 01:00 PM
These are really nice. I am tempted to have a go at the box just in hopes of winning the house or either of those two fountains! But I won't because I know my fortune...i'll end up with a gnome shovel! :p Thanks to all who took the leap for the rest of us and congrats on winning those cool rewards!

Agreed. I have five of that little Donut Statue Jerk lol. Not taking any chances.

Torkulon
05-14-14, 01:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tcM2UVW.jpg
4 th place Lady bug planter

xxxe
05-14-14, 02:02 PM
This is the first box that I would want every single prize. Can't wait to collect more gems and open this again.

nic1967
05-14-14, 02:05 PM
I'm thinking it's getting to be time to stop playing bs. I'm tired of these crappy updates. We get a good goal update once in a blue moon. I'm a level 99 player with almost no neighbors left because they're all quitting too. 1 new recipe! Apparently that's too much to ask. Why can't you do for bs what you do for RS & dragon story TL?

cartoc6
05-14-14, 02:31 PM
Bought the box 4 times trying to get the planter fountain. Here is what I got.

4th place water pump and tiered planter
3rd place wheelbarrow planter and flowered cycle

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag62/cartoc6/bakery_story-2014-05-14-05-14-51_zps2k7bwr98.png (http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/cartoc6/media/bakery_story-2014-05-14-05-14-51_zps2k7bwr98.png.html)

sls0991
05-14-14, 02:38 PM
Ahhhh I have never been so lucky with a box in my entire life! I got the water pump flowers, the garden gnome, the planter fountain and the gnome home! EVERYTHING I WANTED aside from the bicycle flowers. But that Gnome Home! WOOOO HOOOO

graciessweets
05-14-14, 02:54 PM
I opened the box 4 times and got the exact same prizes! Lol....at least I don't mind them.

AnnaP921
05-14-14, 03:36 PM
Opened the box 6 times and got all 3rd and 4th place prizes, a little aggravated about that. Gimme a break and give me at least 1 big thing. I've never had good luck with the boxes and I think I've learned my lesson. Never again!

jhehlah
05-14-14, 04:27 PM
i like to have that fountain and that gnome house...but then its for box...well, be happy just to see it from my nbrs...

irlanda_c
05-14-14, 04:52 PM
I'm surprised to see post of people buying 4-6 times a box, I mean those are 96-144 gems! IN A BOX!! and not all the prizes are 24 gems worth. So if people continue doing this, we will have boxes sooner and sooner, instead of normal updates with plenty of decor to choose. In my case I made the mistake of open a box two times, and then realized it was a bad decision, so I wish more people decide NOT to buy the boxes, and that way probably TL discovers is a better business to make normal decor, that will benefit most of the players.

LavaRain8
05-14-14, 05:27 PM
I agree that I would want every single thing in these boxes if I could. Wow, really nice stuff. :cool:

But....I just wish the boxes worked differently, to where you could only get one of each prize, that way if you opened it a certain amount of time, you could get the whole collection, rather than duplicates that may be useless. I'd hate to try for the "big ticket items" and constantly getting the small stuff. So...many....gems..... :(

ElaineCarrel
05-14-14, 06:11 PM
I'm glad I didn't waste my gems on the update. I'm down 2 4 appliances w 1 recipe all on lvl 3-4 that I've not mastered so that's 4 gems and 3 gems from not having completely mastered the challenge oven so that's 7 gems total left 2 earn currently. Hopefully TL will cont 2 give us monthly challenges so I'm able 2 earn 12 ea month since Black Friday will b here b4 u know it and I'll definitely want gems 2 spend.

I stated last month that TL had gotten in2 a pattern ea month- wk 1 is a challenge
Wk 2 is a box on the same theme as the challenge
Wks 3-4 new and different themed updates- they might run w a theme 4 2 wks but not regularly. They're usually different ideas. Then it's challenge time again unless there's a "5"th Wednesday all depending on when the 1st fell so they'll throw a extra themed update at us.

Bet they'll do the same thing next month since they lead a very regimented business routine.

tennysonrobin
05-14-14, 06:34 PM
Wow so beautiful, think i'm gonna give it a shot. Or maybe 2. Love to have flowers, lots lots of them in my bakery

gabbysmom87
05-14-14, 06:46 PM
I'm surprised to see post of people buying 4-6 times a box, I mean those are 96-144 gems! IN A BOX!! and not all the prizes are 24 gems worth. So if people continue doing this, we will have boxes sooner and sooner, instead of normal updates with plenty of decor to choose. In my case I made the mistake of open a box two times, and then realized it was a bad decision, so I wish more people decide NOT to buy the boxes, and that way probably TL discovers is a better business to make normal decor, that will benefit most of the players.

People buy boxes like this all the time & for a long time it's been like this. Tl has a set way of the updates.. A pattern. This also makes some of their income. There's always going to be boxes & there's always going to be people buying them because they enjoy it. Not everyone plays for free or the majority. If it was, tl wouldn't be in business. It's quite simple, you dislike them so much don't buy them. Also, I've seen quite a few people opening this box 20 times. If they can afford it, that's their business.

sls0991
05-14-14, 10:04 PM
People buy boxes like this all the time & for a long time it's been like this. Tl has a set way of the updates.. A pattern. This also makes some of their income. There's always going to be boxes & there's always going to be people buying them because they enjoy it. Not everyone plays for free or the majority. If it was, tl wouldn't be in business. It's quite simple, you dislike them so much don't buy them. Also, I've seen quite a few people opening this box 20 times. If they can afford it, that's their business.

I agree. I have had a little under 100 gems saved since the black friday sales (leftover after I bought everything I wanted). That's like 6 months ago and there was nothing else for me worth buying in the normal updates (except for the teapot fountain LOVE) or other boxes, etc. I fell into a gem trap during these recent goals, 8 gems lost for building an appliance with gems by mistake (tapped too quickly UGHHH too enthusiastic lol). Many of my neighbors have fallen into gem traps as well so they don't save their gems for long. I haven't bought gems in so long because I've had some left over and haven't been able to spend them. Finally a good box comes out and I figured why not? I've been waiting so long for a good update with items for gems that are worth it. (Love the bookstore stuff, but it just wasn't worth the 45 gem price like what the heck?). And I'm pretty satisfied with my 4 box purchases today. I got everything I wanted. You don't always get that lucky, but I'm happy and that's what matters. If I buy gems again, that's my business. Do I want more content out of boxes and for coins? Absolutely, but TL does have a pattern and I agree with everything that gabbysmom87 said. We might as well stop complaining because it isn't going to change.

gabbysmom87
05-14-14, 11:39 PM
Thank you :) I frequently buy gems & i really enjoy the game. On my other account I did fall into a gem trap. I accidentally touched the summer box because it switched to that tab & i got first prize! I was mad then shocked! I don't remember the last time I stepped into a trap on my main account because I go slowly & know where those buttons are (speed up etc) but it happens just like that summer box! Lol I loved the book store stuff too couldn't pass it up! But we each decide what's worth it & what's not. I'm glad your happy with your items :)

minidemon88
05-15-14, 04:22 AM
@Gabbysmom2: Congrats on getting the first prize! :)

The planter fountain, gnome home and the first prize item are beautiful! Thanks guys for sharing the pictures with us! :D No box for me, I don't have such a good luck. :(

gabbysmom87
05-15-14, 07:08 AM
@Gabbysmom2: Congrats on getting the first prize! :)

The planter fountain, gnome home and the first prize item are beautiful! Thanks guys for sharing the pictures with us! :D No box for me, I don't have such a good luck. :(

Thanks nbr! :)

xxxe
05-15-14, 08:44 AM
I know some people hate boxes and get upset when they have a new one but some people also like the gamble and surprise of the box. I myself love opening boxes on all my games. I have never bought gems either so saying people who buy boxes are wasting real money is false. I don't think you should tell somebody how to spend their money or gems. If I knew how to buy gems, I would though lol I just don't know how buying gems on an IPod works.

zifun
05-15-14, 09:16 AM
I want the gnome and the gnome house it's so cute! is there a little gnome family too??? how adorable :)

ashybooluvswelle
05-15-14, 10:02 AM
I got the gnome!I really like this box:P

tennysonrobin
05-15-14, 08:53 PM
I got 3rd prizes twice: wheelbarrow and flower cycle. Love them especially the bike. So beautiful!!! They go so well w prizes from pastel package and mother's box.

sabrinac520
05-16-14, 12:36 AM

so beautiful! what's the name of it?

Gabbysmom2
05-16-14, 05:37 AM
It's called secret garden

sabrinac520
05-16-14, 09:12 AM
It's called secret garden

thx a lot! it is sooooo beautiful~

VivaHatter
05-19-14, 12:00 PM
Love the gnome house! I wish it was a regular decoration, I don't really like the rest of the box. Oh well, I'll have plenty more cute things to decorate with as I level up.

iamthejeannie2
05-25-14, 09:05 PM
I gambled three times trying for the Gnome Home. To be honest, I am glad I didn't get the little gnome. Those things creep me out. I do love the prizes I got, even though they weren't the Gnome Home. :)

ILOVEeSSIE
06-01-14, 03:47 PM
my gardener's box
I miss the first Prize (and didn't placed the fountain)