PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Update 5-13-14

kooky panda
05-09-14, 07:42 PM
http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/cakebaby75/d515df04fe6a6c13a7297da53a1dcb50_zps00aeacd3.jpg

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/cakebaby75/c37830b2cffa50e924823506b7d222d5_zps5818caae.jpg

My new workwear display (Professionally Posh) I had seen this in other shops and loved it, now I have it! Thanks TL.

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/cakebaby75/c1516a746589b2c3c4804ee38f6cd6ee_zps456c23a2.jpg

Here is a close up of the walk in closet.

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/cakebaby75/ddf5431885eb4bdcf1328a32e9eeffed_zpsd440535f.jpg

New Teaser!!

http://i.imgur.com/2Jx9Jew.png
The 5th and Broadway decoration brings NYC to your boutique in Fashion Story (https://www.facebook.com/fashionstory)!

jojopeanut
05-09-14, 07:48 PM
Nice..I already have one, great if you don't and want it. But odd never seen an old item released in regular weeks update. As a teaser.

Ic3e
05-09-14, 07:50 PM
I'm guessing there's gonna be a sale... sigh, not excited. Unless avatar box items will be released, I'm going to be very bored withthis update.

mergirl96
05-09-14, 09:49 PM
So I'm guessing a sale on some past items or they're just releasing this display because it relates to this weeks theme.

dalula
05-09-14, 10:05 PM
Hm, maybe there will be a gem sale too? We didn't get one for Christmas in 2013 but we got one in 2012.

CuteTali
05-09-14, 11:28 PM
I really really hope for a Mother's Day surprise LTO sale. I want to buy this and so much more. My daughter actually asked me today if I wanted gems for Fashion Story as a mother's day gift. She knows I love this game ;)

Zee_Zatara
05-09-14, 11:52 PM
I'd be more excited if this was something I didn't already own. If there's a sale, I hope there are some good box items in it.

newmoonfashion
05-10-14, 12:19 AM
I am very excited.
I joined the game the week after this was a LTO and I've been wanting and suggested it several times ever since.
Hope the N.Y. Pillow table will be for sale too. Tha last LTO from that theme was the runway with the two girls in pink and yellow dresses, I think.
Hope we will get the opportunity to buy more past LTO's in the future. The Aquarius fountain, emerald forest, fairy display and the valentine display two years back, please.

minidemon88
05-10-14, 01:35 AM
I'm getting excited too! Just did a check and this was a old LTO released back in May 2012. Too bad, I started playing fashion story in late 2012. Missed out on tons of LTO. >_<

Hopefully there will be a nice sales.

andromedablack
05-10-14, 02:58 AM
I'm guessing there's gonna be a sale... sigh, not excited. Unless avatar box items will be released, I'm going to be very bored withthis update.

Me too I want avatar items too, I don't want to buy old displays I'd prefer a regular update...

Ic3e
05-10-14, 03:22 AM
Me too I want avatar items too, I don't want to buy old displays I'd prefer a regular update...

Thank you andromeda! I'd like it if the hair would go on sale or if the stuff from the Groovy Box would come out (I want the dress and handbag!)

lelaina752
05-10-14, 03:51 AM
This is so cool. I really hope they have a ton of past LTOs available. I have this one, but I would love NYC pillows if it's only NY stuff. I'm excited! :)

I would also really love it if the Mother's Day display from a few weeks ago is available since I missed out. Fingers crossed that lots of great stuff will be available.

cakebaby75
05-10-14, 04:02 AM
I love the idea of bringing back old LTOs in a sale if that's what this weeks update will be.

My only request would be that TL make more expansions available. After all if they are going to keep releasing great LTOs and displays, we don't just want them all in our storage.

There are so many LTOs I would like to see them bring back and would love it if they opened some boxes too. Too many to list. I really like the Broadway Teaser. Excited!

fashionideal
05-10-14, 04:09 AM
Oh, I would love some old ltos :), please bring back the purple paradise one, missed out on it when it came out!!

lala8la
05-10-14, 04:14 AM
Yay! I think I'm gonna get this lovely display. It's better than risking by opening d boxes. I really like the girl and her outfit in this display. It looks kinda cute :rolleyes:I'm glad that I didn't spend my gems on Cruise Chest:D Can't wait to see what else they gonna add:confused:

Bellamiux
05-10-14, 10:45 AM
Nice..I already have one, great if you don't and want it. But odd never seen an old item released in regular weeks update. As a teaser.

Was this released on a special season or update? just curious :)

Ic3e
05-10-14, 10:49 AM

New York theme Spring 2012. It was in mid-late May I believe. Wow I never realized it's been that long. I've been playing this game for a really long time!

jojopeanut
05-10-14, 11:34 AM
No just a regular update it was a theme though, for a few weeks, included (NY box, items we currently still have inventory, lounge chairs, NY wall poster, the little money tree plant, maybe a few others escapes my memory.

It was 2 years ago

orleansparish
05-10-14, 11:36 AM
I am very excited.
I joined the game the week after this was a LTO and I've been wanting and suggested it several times ever since.
Hope the N.Y. Pillow table will be for sale too. Tha last LTO from that theme was the runway with the two girls in pink and yellow dresses, I think.
Hope we will get the opportunity to buy more past LTO's in the future. The Aquarius fountain, emerald forest, fairy display and the valentine display two years back, please.

All I'd really want from this timeframe is the New York runway and the pillows. I still remember those with adoration. They can even take my Central Park display, that's been forever banned into storage, for daring to have three walls.

jojopeanut
05-10-14, 11:42 AM
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/fashion_story-2012-05-30-08-45-00.png (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/fashion_story-2012-05-30-08-45-00.png.html)

Here's a really OLD pic of my shop with a lot of the items, The city dressing room still available was also part of it. The black and white theme items came soon after mixed well, you can still find most the item's if not all.

Bellamiux
05-10-14, 06:51 PM
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/fashion_story-2012-05-30-08-45-00.png (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/fashion_story-2012-05-30-08-45-00.png.html)

Here's a really OLD pic of my shop with a lot of the items, The city dressing room still available was also part of it. The black and white theme items came soon after mixed well, you can still find most the item's if not all.

Very nice thanks!!!

Iwish they'd bring world game items and the valentine box and items atleast for one week!!! One can dream lol

6SweetSt
05-12-14, 09:43 AM
Wow, I dont have this. Like others mentioned there are so many LTOs that I dont have. Im excited to see what tomorrow brings! :)

6SweetSt
05-12-14, 09:48 AM
I missed the valentine editon from way back and have search all over the Internet for places to download it with no success. Any sale will be nice. If I get a gem sale :)

I am very excited.

jojopeanut
05-12-14, 01:21 PM
I hope for gem sale tomorrow too. 40% would be nice, Also hope form more than the what it's shown in the teaser if not I'll save my money and gems for something else. But really, really hoping we get a BIG surprise tomorrow.. :):p

cakebaby75
05-12-14, 01:38 PM
http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/cakebaby75/3fc08dabda4245d1d42c19c12144a61d_zpsfe314cc8.jpg

I love this teaser this week. I wasn't playing when this LTO was released so I would be happy to add her to my shop. I love her outfit.

I'm also hoping TL go all out and release past LTOs or open some boxes for us. :)

xxxe
05-12-14, 01:46 PM
So so excited for tomorrow! It can't come soon enough!

orleansparish
05-12-14, 03:12 PM
I will be majorly bummed if they release the NY runway and give us a huge gem sale too.

xoxoBabyGirl
05-13-14, 03:10 AM
I hope for gem sale tomorrow too. 40% would be nice, Also hope form more than the what it's shown in the teaser if not I'll save my money and gems for something else. But really, really hoping we get a BIG surprise tomorrow.. :):p

A 40% off gem sale would be nice! Especially after the mediocre Black Friday, Boxing Day & Easter sale (well compared to previous years). I've gotta say I like the idea of releasing old LTOs (& box items?) since the Bollywood theme was cut way too short and last week's update was a box.

Hoping to see the fascinator and the pucker up display :) Teamlava already granted me my long wavy brown hair (thank you!) so 1 down, 2 more wishes to go :)

darlinlildeb
05-13-14, 07:49 AM
I love the idea of bringing back old LTOs in a sale if that's what this weeks update will be.

My only request would be that TL make more expansions available. After all if they are going to keep releasing great LTOs and displays, we don't just want them all in our storage.

There are so many LTOs I would like to see them bring back and would love it if they opened some boxes too. Too many to list. I really like the Broadway Teaser. Excited!

I have been asking for expansions forever it seems....I haven't bought a display in forever either. I would love to but have no room. Adding expansions would do several beneficial things. It would encourage players to continue to visit neighbors. It would encourage players to want to get to a new level. It would allow many veteran players to spend their accumulated gems and for us to purchase more.

xxxe
05-13-14, 11:10 AM
Hopefully we only have to wait another hour..

lala8la
05-13-14, 11:20 AM
How many more hours do we have to wait for update:confused: It's 19:19 here in UK, what time they usually release new updates? I'm so excited and I can't stop checking FS for update:rolleyes::D

cakebaby75
05-13-14, 11:34 AM
http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/cakebaby75/d515df04fe6a6c13a7297da53a1dcb50_zps00aeacd3.jpg

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/cakebaby75/c37830b2cffa50e924823506b7d222d5_zps5818caae.jpg

jojopeanut
05-13-14, 11:37 AM
Floppy hat display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? Yes!! All I need is a gem sale please :) I already own 2 of Glamour displays and almost 1 of everything else.. I want 2 floopy hats please and 1 elegant fountain I already have 1 yes I love doubles :) :) :)

mantha_501
05-13-14, 11:41 AM
How many more hours do we have to wait for update:confused: It's 19:19 here in UK, what time they usually release new updates? I'm so excited and I can't stop checking FS for update:rolleyes::D

It is normally about 19:30 in the UK lol.... So annoying we have to wait all day! .... Old LTO's: I want them all but no space in my boutique! Lol Decisions Decisions! x

lala8la
05-13-14, 11:41 AM

Thanx cakebaby�� I think I'm gonna buy some of those lovely displays, but I still didn't get d update . Do i have to reinstall FS on my phone?

lala8la
05-13-14, 11:45 AM
It is normally about 19:30 in the UK lol.... So annoying we have to wait all day! .... Old LTO's: I want them all but no space in my boutique! Lol Decisions Decisions! x
Yeah I know what u mean:( The first thing I did this morning was checking my phone for update :D
I've same problem with my boutique lol :D My boutique is only 12x15 and I've already filled all the space with displays:P

andromedablack
05-13-14, 11:46 AM
I guess I'm the one of the 2-3 people that wanted avatar items too on sale and are disappointed now.Why no avatar items?

I'm veeery happy that I can buy the Elegant Fountain, I was regretting for not getting it when it was on sale and I was hoping it will be available again. I'll think about the Floppy Hat and Glamour display or buy that wonderful lilac gown we have on the closet instead of one of these.

newmoonfashion
05-13-14, 11:53 AM
Finally, I get to buy the Broadway girl, but other that that... i'm disapointed.
Why not bring back some of the really old LTO's? We rarely see them anymore since a lot of the first players are no longer active.
FS has turned into a gem game... There is nothing new this week unless you spend gems, and last week was the same.
I understand why so many players/neighbors are leaving. This game is not so fun as it used to be!

cakebaby75
05-13-14, 12:05 PM
Am I right in thinking there is no new catalogue this week?

I love some of the LTOs and I will be splurging later on Floppy Hat Display and Broadway possibly a couple more. I didn't buy the denim display during the Black Friday sale and regretted it.

Please TL can we have some new expansions soon?

It might have been nice if they bought back a couple of discontinued catalogues? But PLEASE not the pizza snuggler. They've been on clearance for weeks in my store and I still have loads!

my607
05-13-14, 12:09 PM
I thinking this is the update with all these displays. No new catalog this week.

Bellamiux
05-13-14, 12:19 PM
So happy!!!! Can5 get any till Friday i hope i get a gem sale then but so happy with this items back weeeeeee

AlisinChanes
05-13-14, 12:25 PM
What a bummer. I already have most of the displays and the few i don't have aren't my style. Updates seem few and far between lately. We're either getting old stuff or box only. And I'm like others on the avatar items not being included. That would've made the update exciting.

angelmama24
05-13-14, 12:54 PM
Floppy hat display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? Yes!! All I need is a gem sale please :) I already own 2 of Glamour displays and almost 1 of everything else.. I want 2 floopy hats please and 1 elegant fountain I already have 1 yes I love doubles :) :) :)

Miss Jojo, would you care to post a pic of your shop? I would love to see it. Thanks. :D

mymummy789
05-13-14, 12:55 PM
Gem sale allowing, I will definitely be getting the denim display. Regretted not getting it ever since time ran out when it was first released.

jojopeanut
05-13-14, 01:03 PM
Miss Jojo, would you care to post a pic of your shop? I would love to see it. Thanks. :D

Maybe I will once I get the gem sale and purchase the display's

jewelfang
05-13-14, 01:28 PM
I like the 5th and Broadway girl a lot, and am sure to get her. I'm a little torn on both the denim display and the fountain. I don't get all the hoopla over some of these fountains. The Aquarius Fountain I understand, but I haven't seen many others that make me too excited. I kind of regret not getting the wall waterfalls from Black Friday...but only kind of. I like the denim display, but tend to get more "fun" or "fantasy" displays in my shop. That one seems a bit mundane. But 5th and Broadway makes this week worth it for me!

I like how everyone begged them to bring back old LTO's, and they do, and there is a lot of whining about it. They did bring back some cool stuff. Yeah, some of us have a lot of this, but some don't. I'm sure next week we will get a full update.

Thanks TL for doing what almost everyone wanted for Mothers Day and bringing back a lot of old LTO's including some of the more popular ones that some of us missed a chnce to get.

jojopeanut
05-13-14, 02:06 PM
I like the 5th and Broadway girl a lot, and am sure to get her. I'm a little torn on both the denim display and the fountain. I don't get all the hoopla over some of these fountains. The Aquarius Fountain I understand, but I haven't seen many others that make me too excited. I kind of regret not getting the wall waterfalls from Black Friday...but only kind of. I like the denim display, but tend to get more "fun" or "fantasy" displays in my shop. That one seems a bit mundane. But 5th and Broadway makes this week worth it for me!

I like how everyone begged them to bring back old LTO's, and they do, and there is a lot of whining about it. They did bring back some cool stuff. Yeah, some of us have a lot of this, but some don't. I'm sure next week we will get a full update.

Thanks TL for doing what almost everyone wanted for Mothers Day and bringing back a lot of old LTO's including some of the more popular ones that some of us missed a chnce to get.

I wouldn't mind one more week like this..:) I love it no complaints from me even if I do own a lot of these display's already, I would wish for the princess carriage from fall last year for one, and the aquarius fountain I doubt we'll ever see, it's been ask for numerous times, you truly had to be here from day 1 practicaly and then the game was only available to ios users. It was gift with purchase of gems :(

angelmama24
05-13-14, 02:11 PM
Maybe I will once I get the gem sale and purchase the display's

Thank you. :)

lelaina752
05-13-14, 02:20 PM
Thanks TL for the NYC pillows! I'm so excited!!!

I already have a lot of these displays, but I really hope TL keeps bringing back other older LTOs and keeps opening boxes. I'm so excited to get the pillow display! :)

lelaina752
05-13-14, 02:31 PM
If offered, I would buy the Ice Eiffel Tower, Emerald Forest Display, Aquarius Fountain, Groovy Brown Hair, Pucker Up Display, Proposal Display, and Fascinator Display. I would love to purchase any of these items.

Thanks again TL. I am so happy that you brought back some past LTOs (and I'm so happy to own the NYC pillows!). :)

cakebaby75
05-13-14, 02:49 PM
My new workwear display (Professionally Posh) I had seen this in other shops and loved it, now I have it! Thanks TL.

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/cakebaby75/c1516a746589b2c3c4804ee38f6cd6ee_zps456c23a2.jpg

jojopeanut
05-13-14, 02:56 PM

I like this display just never purchased it. Reminds me to much of RL work..LOL The game is my escape from reality so I just couldn't put this in my shop.

CuteTali
05-13-14, 03:08 PM

LOVE the update!!!!

They brought back Floppy Hat Display for me to buy, yay!!! Bought that and the 5th & Broadway right away, I've always admird these two displays in other shops, now I have them in mine, so happy! :D

It would be nice to get a 40% gem sale to buy some of the other displays, or all of them haha... Right now I have no sale at all, but I think I'm gonna buy the little office and denim displays, maybe all the other ones if I get a sale before this is over.

We should totally have sales like this more often, this is a nice move on TL's side, makes me feel more appreciated as a customer, so I'm gonna buy more gems this week. THANK YOU :)

P.S. Thanks cakebaby75 for posting nice big pictures for all of us to see.

cakebaby75
05-13-14, 03:14 PM
LOVE the update!!!!

They brought back Floppy Hat Display for me to buy, yay!!! Bought that and the 5th & Broadway right away, I've always admird these two displays in other shops, now I have them in mine, so happy! :D

It would be nice to get a 40% gem sale to buy some of the other displays, or all of them haha... Right now I have no sale at all, but I think I'm gonna buy the little office and denim displays, maybe all the other ones if I get a sale before this is over.

We should totally have sales like this more often, this is a nice move on TL's side, makes me feel more appreciated as a customer, so I'm gonna buy more gems this week. THANK YOU :)

P.S. Thanks cakebaby75 for posting nice big pictures for all of us to see.

I'm getting Floppy Hat too and denim display, might save that for autumn.

I already got Professionally Posh and 5th and Broadway which is supercute!

I'm not sure how to place the floppy hat display with its 2 walls, unless I move my door and I begrudge spending gems on a new door.

Any advice appreciated.

bBugatti2831bcat
05-13-14, 03:40 PM
I really can't stand it when we don't get a catalog update....I have zero interest in this update. I
There is nothing more frustrating in this game than going for a week without a new catalog item. feels like wasted time on the game third week...very bad update, very unhappy.

lala8la
05-13-14, 03:42 PM
Yay finally i got 5th and Brodway display:D

jojopeanut
05-13-14, 04:07 PM
IMO the diamond ring display was one of the worst designs ever. they should have this at like 5 gems.

Zee_Zatara
05-13-14, 04:19 PM
I'm happy for everyone else who was able to buy something they wanted with this update, but of these displays I already own all of the ones I wanted. They didn't bring back anything I was hoping to buy. And does it seem like they keep bringing back the same displays for these sales? How about limited displays or avatar items from further back? :confused:

andromedablack
05-13-14, 04:29 PM
I really can't stand it when we don't get a catalog update....I have zero interest in this update. I
There is nothing more frustrating in this game than going for a week without a new catalog item. feels like wasted time on the game third week...very bad update, very unhappy.

I'm annoyed by the lack of catalogue and avatar items too, I understand that TL is a company and want to make money but the game is not fun at all if you can't buy gems. I'll buy 2-3 displays IF I get a nice gem sale but it's no good to have a box every 3 weeks and now no normal update with a new catalogue to get some gems from.The only way to have fun with the game this week is to spend real money on it but that's no fun at all. I remember that the reason I downloaded the game was I wanted a dress up game, not so much for decorating, but we don't get avatar items on sale, ALL dresses and tops cost gems and no new catalogue at all now...:(

jewelfang
05-13-14, 04:43 PM
I'm annoyed by the lack of catalogue and avatar items too, I understand that TL is a company and want to make money but the game is not fun at all if you can't buy gems. I'll buy 2-3 displays IF I get a nice gem sale but it's no good to have a box every 3 weeks and now no normal update with a new catalogue to get some gems from.The only way to have fun with the game this week is to spend real money on it but that's no fun at all. I remember that the reason I downloaded the game was I wanted a dress up game, not so much for decorating, but we don't get avatar items on sale, ALL dresses and tops cost gems and no new catalogue at all now...:(
I've never purchased gems, and I have quite a lot of gem displays, and even a couple of gem avatar items. So no, it's not the ONLY way to have fun playing this game. I have enough gems to buy 2 of the displays (one small and one larger display) simply by playing the game and collecting gems through catalogues, and I think that is great!

There are many ways to have fun playing this game, and dressing up your avatar is one. We've had tons of new hair, eyes, and other much requested avatar items. Also, not ALL dresses and tops are for gems or there would be a lot of topless avatars! lol. Recently, we had the Precious Prints and Sunday Sweetie tops for coins, and that is just off the top of my head.
Have they ever released avatar items during one of these open box/black Friday/holiday sales events? I've never seen any, so find it curious that people would expect it. I'm also puzzled that you would play this game so much if you aren't into the decorating part, as that seems to be the majority of the game content.

At any rate, I'm sorry you are unhappy. Maybe next week you the update will be more to your liking.

mergirl96
05-13-14, 04:52 PM
So I'm happy they brought back old LTOs, but the thing is I'm not interested in any of these. I also wish there were avatar items and a catalog this week, but this update is still pretty sweet. I can't help but wonder if this is going to happen more often; this time there doesn't really seem to be a reason for the sale. I'm happy for everyone who finally got something they missed out on. ;)

laurenbunnyoh
05-13-14, 04:54 PM
Although I wished for a cute new summer catalog, I'm so happy that I finally got the Glamour Display! I've been wanting it for so long and now I finally got it:) Now all we need are some gem sales and summer catalogs

dalula
05-13-14, 04:56 PM
I'm kind of bummed since I bought the glamour display when it was first released and it cost about 10 gems more... :(
I might consider getting the elegant fountain and floppy hat display though.

jdelvalle1
05-13-14, 05:10 PM
Yeah I'm an LTO person, and I'm pretty psyched, I hope they continue this and maybe release some from boxes, I'd be willing to buy gems if they.... like if they release the intimates display, I will buy gems in a heartbeat!

jhehlah
05-13-14, 05:16 PM
they are nice...im gona buy something from it...i just started playing this game last dec 2013 so wanted to have some even they are from old stuff.

andromedablack
05-13-14, 05:18 PM
I've never purchased gems, and I have quite a lot of gem displays, and even a couple of gem avatar items. So no, it's not the ONLY way to have fun playing this game. I have enough gems to buy 2 of the displays (one small and one larger display) simply by playing the game and collecting gems through catalogues, and I think that is great!

There are many ways to have fun playing this game, and dressing up your avatar is one. We've had tons of new hair, eyes, and other much requested avatar items. Also, not ALL dresses and tops are for gems or there would be a lot of topless avatars! lol. Recently, we had the Precious Prints and Sunday Sweetie tops for coins, and that is just off the top of my head.
Have they ever released avatar items during one of these open box/black Friday/holiday sales events? I've never seen any, so find it curious that people would expect it. I'm also puzzled that you would play this game so much if you aren't into the decorating part, as that seems to be the majority of the game content.

At any rate, I'm sorry you are unhappy. Maybe next week you the update will be more to your liking.

To me the game is not as fun if you can't buy gems as if you can buy. I've bought gems only 2 times and I also have many LTOs and also many gem avatar items.
I didn't mean that all tops/dresses cost gems, I meant that all nice tops /dresses cost gems like everyone knows. Most coin tops and dresses are the simplest clothes we have.. It's not 50% gems 50% coins.
Also I have to remind you that on Black Friday the bubble dress was on sale in the closet that's why people expected avatar items too. For example I'm dying for the pink bunny bag from surprise box but I can't spend a lot of money to get it so that's no fun for me. It would be if I could buy it now from closet.

jdelvalle1
05-13-14, 05:37 PM
Does anyone have a closeup picture of the sportwear display in a shop? I can't find one in the forum or google for that matter. I'm a little torn on this one, since I'm buying like 4 other displays.

alexssecret
05-13-14, 06:32 PM

I agree with you. OMG, thanks TL for giving us the opportunity to buy the old displays. I'm very happy with the Diamond ring display. It fits perfectly in my store. I was looking it in other stores and I was waiting the chance to have it. Also, a lot of new players need to have a chance to get the LTOs as well. It's just fair. I would like to have more space too. I have a lot of LTOs that I can't show because I can not expand anymore. So, Thanks thanks thanks. Xoxo

alexssecret
05-13-14, 06:39 PM
IMO the diamond ring display was one of the worst designs ever. they should have this at like 5 gems.

I know it isn't perfect but I really wanted it. It fits perfectly in my store. I'm in love with. Xoxo doll. :)

kooky panda
05-13-14, 06:46 PM
Does anyone have a closeup picture of the sportwear display in a shop? I can't find one in the forum or google for that matter. I'm a little torn on this one, since I'm buying like 4 other displays.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/51206803-47a6-4049-a3c7-2ee90585fca0_zps5a2d831e.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/51206803-47a6-4049-a3c7-2ee90585fca0_zps5a2d831e.jpg.html)

Ic3e
05-13-14, 06:56 PM
I love that the Glamour Display, the Walk-in Closet, and 5th & Broadway are for sale. But like I said, I really don't want a display right now. I'm actually saving my gems for when Electra Heart gets on the game, or when we at least get a 1960s theme featuring Electra Heart.

GREAT NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK, UGH.

Ic3e
05-13-14, 07:02 PM
Actually they have released box items for avatar for sale in the closet. I remember the Times Square Top from the NY Chest up for sale. I also remember the Icon Sunglasses, Jeweled Silk Scarf and the Floppy Hat from the Spring Chest. The Summer Sarong was up for sale once. So yeah, there have been box items up for sale.

xxxe
05-13-14, 07:02 PM
What's Electra Heart? And does anybody haves picture of the Aquarius Fountain? I have seen people talk about it numerous times but I sadly have never seen it.

Ic3e
05-13-14, 07:09 PM
What's Electra Heart? And does anybody haves picture of the Aquarius Fountain? I have seen people talk about it numerous times but I sadly have never seen it.

She's a who, actually. She's a character made by Marina Diamandis, a character exclusively made just for her second studio album, Electra Heart. This is what Electra looks (Marina dressed as Electra) like:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z407/Cameraz/4eb2fa4d225e49f01dd7cf32c5dee999_zps5499010c.jpg

She's very 1950s/60s oriented.

jojopeanut
05-13-14, 07:31 PM
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/fashion_story-2012-06-08-10-33-18.png (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/fashion_story-2012-06-08-10-33-18.png.html)

orleansparish
05-13-14, 09:19 PM

Couldn't have written it any better. Been playing three years and only once have I seen avatar items released for sale. Want them? Take the gamble on the box like everyone else. Not want to do it? Then you must not want the items too badly,min that case, take a chill pill and enjoy the hundreds of other things we actually can.

I had enough gems for the ny pillow but opted to get a box since it wasn't wanted that badly by me. Yay! I'm the new owner of a bar stand. Big whoop! I've clothes to not be too lazy to order and master.

orleansparish
05-13-14, 09:20 PM
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/fashion_story-2012-06-08-10-33-18.png (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/fashion_story-2012-06-08-10-33-18.png.html)

If they really loved me they would have released HER for sale.

jojopeanut
05-13-14, 09:45 PM
If they really loved me they would have released HER for sale.

This BTW is not mine..snapped this probably well over yr ago random shop, some of neighbours have one though. Surprised I still had this in photobucket I deleted some the other day.

jojopeanut
05-13-14, 09:50 PM
Oh yea and the box..(laughs historically at self) I opened more than I should've ended up with 5 jacuzzis!!!! And 3 bars other items too. But 5 jacuzzis LOL I put all those out it'll look like a jacuzzi & fountain business. Seriously if I could give some away I would. Just silly.

lala8la
05-14-14, 01:18 AM
Oh yea and the box..(laughs historically at self) I opened more than I should've ended up with 5 jacuzzis!!!! And 3 bars other items too. But 5 jacuzzis LOL I put all those out it'll look like a jacuzzi & fountain business. Seriously if I could give some away I would. Just silly.
I think if we keep tapping at one box repeatedly we end up having more than 1 same item :(
It's like a gambling . Once started can't stop :P I ended up with lots of Victorian candles and clocks :(

mymummy789
05-14-14, 01:58 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - so many gem items to buy and no gem sale this morning!!!!!! Come on TL. I have the itunes voucher ready and waiting but no sale means me no buy!!!!

minidemon88
05-14-14, 04:00 AM
I'm so happy when I saw they've brought back the Glamour Display and the Diamond Ring Display! Really regretted not getting them when they were first released back then. Now I can finally get my hands on them. Thank you tl! :D

All I need now is a 30 or 40% gem sales please! :(

I'm happy for everyone else who was able to buy something they wanted with this update, but of these displays I already own all of the ones I wanted. They didn't bring back anything I was hoping to buy. And does it seem like they keep bringing back the same displays for these sales? How about limited displays or avatar items from further back? :confused:

Yup, I kept seeing the denim display for sales numerous times. Same goes to the fairy fountain. =.=" Hopefully you'll be able to get something you like in the next sales. :) And it seem like we're getting more of such sales in fashion recently. We just have one during Easter and now too. Hmmm~ How I wish we have such sales more often in bs and rs too! :p

bBugatti2831bcat
05-14-14, 06:25 AM
Okay...I am a very positive person and usually not a complainer....but every once in awhile one needs to let off some steam...There is no catalog item this week. It's just my opinion, but words can't describe the disappointment in this update. Once gets into the higher level 96 and up there is little to look forward to other than the weekly update. Since my goal in the game is and has been from day one to level up quickly, XP experience points are the most important pursuit to achieve the goals I set for myself in the game. I try to maintain a balance in the game and place mostly clothing in my store! NO CATALOG weeks are the worst! I have lost so many neighbors this last two weeks that have left the game for good. Gone, not coming back. That's because the game has become boring to them. Fashion Story displays are wonderful for those individuals that love just designing or contests, etc.

To individuals like myself a week without a Catalog Update bring on boredom and those are leaving the game sadly. I am in the for long haul, however I hope TL will listen and if the designers are to lazy or busy to put a new catalog together then you could at least bring an old catalog item back. We have not had a new version for IOS since World Games that was over a year ago...we also have not have "goals" for a very long time. Please can we at least have a weekly Catalog, new items and if you can't manage that...then bring back a pretty old item like the White Sweater, White Boots, hat and pants. At least give us something in the Clothing Catalog.

Again, not complaining...just had to say it.

Hannahsdream

CuteTali
05-14-14, 06:41 AM
Okay...I am a very positive person and usually not a complainer....but every once in awhile one needs to let off some steam...There is no catalog item this week. It's just my opinion, but words can't describe the disappointment in this update. Once gets into the higher level 96 and up there is little to look forward to other than the weekly update. Since my goal in the game is and has been from day one to level up quickly, XP experience points are the most important pursuit to achieve the goals I set for myself in the game. I try to maintain a balance in the game and place mostly clothing in my store! NO CATALOG weeks are the worst! I have lost so many neighbors this last two weeks that have lost the game for good. Gone, not coming back. That's because the game has become boring to them. Fashion Story displays are wonderful for those individuals that love just designing or contests, etc.

To individuals like myself a week without a Catalog Update bring on boredom and those are leaving the game sadly. I am in the for long haul, however I hope TL will listen and if the designers are to lazy or busy to put a new catalog together then you could at least bring an old catalog item back. We have not had a new version for IOS since World Games that was over a year ago...we also have not have "goals" for a very long time. Please can we at least have a weekly Catalog, new items and if you can't manage that...then bring back a pretty old item like the White Sweater, White Boots, hat and pants. At least give us something in the Clothing Catalog.

Hannahsdream

There are so many catalogues in the game, it's impossible to actually master them all. I don't see why there's any reason to complain, we got past LTO's this update, which is totally awesome! When they give you something this special, they really don't need to do much more.

Also, I just noticed the name, it's that player that goes around putting messages on everyone's walls spamming to come and give them tips so they get xp, when you can get the most xp just from ordering clothes anyway. Exp doesn't even matter, enjoy the game. If you fail to enjoy the game itself, no amount of exp is going to satisfy you.

Ic3e
05-14-14, 07:12 AM
I just wanted avatar box and LTO avatar items out of the box. Is that too much to ask? The Groovy Brunette, the Fitted Dress, the Groovy Dress, the Groovy Handbag, the Rose Aviators, the Floppy Hat, the Icon Sunglasses, the Fascinator, etc. If we can get LTO and box display items for sale, then why not avatar items as well?

bBugatti2831bcat
05-14-14, 07:15 AM
There are so many catalogues in the game, it's impossible to actually master them all. I don't see why there's any reason to complain, we got past LTO's this update, which is totally awesome! When they give you something this special, they really don't need to do much more.

Also, I just noticed the name, it's that player that goes around putting messages on everyone's walls spamming to come and give them tips so they get xp, when you can get the most xp just from ordering clothes anyway. Exp doesn't even matter, enjoy the game. If you fail to enjoy the game itself, no amount of exp is going to satisfy you.

Number One: It's not impossible to Master every catalog in this game. I have mastered everyone of them that has come out since I first started playing in 2012.

Number Two: Dear I have NEVER spammed anyone's wall. I post a message that is uniquely mine ONLY when I have tipped (Liked) 3 or 6 items in the store that I have posted my message on the wall on. I am a daily player and online all day, if you see my message that often to notice then you might realize how many neighbors and or non neighbors that I am leaving likes for daily.

If you don't like my posts ignore them and certainly don't come to my shop if you don't want me in yours, because if you leave a post I will tip you back and leave the post. I do my best to tip everyone that leaves a post.

mamareader02
05-14-14, 07:18 AM
Number One: It's not impossible to Master every catalog in this game. I have mastered everyone of them that has come out since I first started playing in 2012.

Number Two: Dear I have NEVER spammed anyone's wall. I post a message that is uniquely mine ONLY when I have tipped (Liked) 3 or 6 items in the store that I have posted my message on the wall on. I am a daily player and online all day, if you see my message that often to notice then you might realize how many neighbors and or non neighbors that I am leaving likes for daily.

If you don't like my posts ignore them and certainly don't come to my shop if you don't want me in yours, because if you leave a post I will tip you back and leave the post. I do my best to tip everyone that leaves a post.
1) you are a very good neighbor of mine(Dazy's is my shop,you know,the slacker who visits once a week)
2) I agree,you never spam,it's just a friendly post

mamareader02
05-14-14, 07:20 AM

Not impossible to master them all-I've done it,and now have nothing to order this week

bBugatti2831bcat
05-14-14, 07:35 AM

One last thought since you opened the door. Ordering clothes is not the way to get "most" XP. Take some coins and go buy the Teapot Dressing room in the Design Tab, I think it sells for 320,000 coins. See how much XP you get, if you don't like it after the purchase then you can store it or sell it and get 10 percent of your coins back. There are many ways to earn XP the Gamers Guide in this Forum points them all out. Everyone has a different goal in the game, I respect that. Please respect mine. I have a stressful profession and I play the game for "Fun and Stress Relief".

orleansparish
05-14-14, 12:55 PM
Okay...I am a very positive person and usually not a complainer....but every once in awhile one needs to let off some steam...There is no catalog item this week. It's just my opinion, but words can't describe the disappointment in this update. Once gets into the higher level 96 and up there is little to look forward to other than the weekly update. Since my goal in the game is and has been from day one to level up quickly, XP experience points are the most important pursuit to achieve the goals I set for myself in the game. I try to maintain a balance in the game and place mostly clothing in my store! NO CATALOG weeks are the worst! I have lost so many neighbors this last two weeks that have left the game for good. Gone, not coming back. That's because the game has become boring to them. Fashion Story displays are wonderful for those individuals that love just designing or contests, etc.

Hannahsdream

So players you know have actually quit, because they had to go ONE week without ordering clothes?

Seems a bit of an overreaction to me, but what do i know? I just expect the game to be a game. If their patience is so low they maybe better off doing something anyways.

orleansparish
05-14-14, 12:58 PM

Ill never understand complaining due to one measly week of no clothes. Go months like we do on bakery and tell me about dedication. Some folks just refuse to accept this game is not burger king.

angelmama24
05-14-14, 01:40 PM

You can host a jacuzzi party! But I know what you mean with the boxes. I think I got six kissing booths trying for the darn gazebo. :D

nic1967
05-14-14, 01:57 PM
So players you know have actually quit, because they had to go ONE week without ordering clothes?

Seems a bit of an overreaction to me, but what do i know? I just expect the game to be a game. If their patience is so low they maybe better off doing something anyways.

No, they didn't quit because of 1 week without a catalog. They quit because it's a year with no new editions & bare minimum updates every single week. I can tell you that because I've lost over 30 neighbors in the past few months. They're going on to games that ARE giving decent updates, games that they're actually willing to spend money on. It's definitely not this or bakery story. Before anyone says I should be grateful for any updates...No, I shouldn't. When I downloaded this app it specifically said weekly updates. If it hadn't I wouldn't have started playing. I spend real money to keep up my end of this bargain I FULLY expect TL to also. They do NOT.

angelmama24
05-14-14, 02:14 PM
I think if we keep tapping at one box repeatedly we end up having more than 1 same item :(
It's like a gambling . Once started can't stop :P I ended up with lots of Victorian candles and clocks :(

I have three Victorian doll houses. Lol. :D

mamareader02
05-14-14, 02:28 PM

I don't mind going a week without playing FS cept to go in ,collect likes,and get out-means I have more time to play with my new ice cream shop in FS2!;)

jojopeanut
05-14-14, 02:32 PM
I just want TL to know, hoping they read this I appreciate this week even though mixed reviews from players, and hope for more not just save the good stuff for black Friday: ) TY☺ TL

ellenandcassie
05-14-14, 02:43 PM
I am so happy! I absolutely luuuv this new update! Although I already have a few of the displays I am so happy to be able to purchase the 5th and broadway display which came out before I started fashion story. I am also excited to be able to buy the walk-in-closet which I regretted not purchasing before. The only thing missing is the water wall which I just would love to have in my shop oh well maybe next time. But thanks so much for the GREAT update team lava!

jhehlah
05-14-14, 03:15 PM
i bought professionally posh...is anyone buy the glamour display and or that walk-in closet? can please share pic? wanna see it how it looks when its big, planning to buy one more but i am getting so picky and don't want to regret lol.

jojopeanut
05-14-14, 04:25 PM
i bought professionally posh...is anyone buy the glamour display and or that walk-in closet? can please share pic? wanna see it how it looks when its big, planning to buy one more but i am getting so picky and don't want to regret lol.

I would suggest looking through the show off your boutique pics. I know there is at least 1 or more pics of my boutique there with the glamour display I own more than one have sense day 1 so keep that in mind. when looking at size I"m sure there is a walk in closet there somewhere too. :)

leonicula
05-14-14, 06:45 PM
I been dying for the Glamour Display but for some reason it's not letting me buy it. The placement outline stays yellow and never turns green or red. Has anybody been able to buy it?

CuteTali
05-14-14, 07:58 PM

I also started at the beginning of 2012, always have clothes being ordered and in this time, even though I've mastered some catalogues, I can't say that I've mastered anything even remotely close to half of the catalofues, maybe 20% of all catalogues, maybe. The only way I can think anyone was able to master all catalogues is by buying a lot of extra slots, but that doesn't count anyway. Most players have the standard 22 slots, buying extra at 49 gems a pop just isn't worth it.

jojopeanut
05-14-14, 08:06 PM
Please TL give us a gem sale. I purchased some at regular price will buy more with sale.

Best regards Jojo ;)

jojopeanut
05-14-14, 08:08 PM
I been dying for the Glamour Display but for some reason it's not letting me buy it. The placement outline stays yellow and never turns green or red. Has anybody been able to buy it?

You may not have enough floor space clear for it.

jhehlah
05-14-14, 11:59 PM
I would suggest looking through the show off your boutique pics. I know there is at least 1 or more pics of my boutique there with the glamour display I own more than one have sense day 1 so keep that in mind. when looking at size I"m sure there is a walk in closet there somewhere too. :)
tnx jojo...ohh your shop is awesome...feeling envy :( :p

lala8la
05-15-14, 04:09 AM
Yay finally we got gem sale :D Now I can buy some gems without guilt lol :D

bBugatti2831bcat
05-15-14, 06:28 AM

This is the first time I have posted a "complaint" since I started this game back in early 2012. Nic1967 statement says it all in much better way than I did. Yes, I have lost 25 to 30 great neighbors in the last week....due to "Boredom", which I state in my first post. Most of them on Level 99. I really am sad to see neighbors from level 99 leave the game. I don't play the other games and have no desire to, this is the one I chose. It takes a lot of patience to make it through level 99.

bBugatti2831bcat
05-15-14, 06:30 AM
No, they didn't quit because of 1 week without a catalog. They quit because it's a year with no new editions & bare minimum updates every single week. I can tell you that because I've lost over 30 neighbors in the past few months. They're going on to games that ARE giving decent updates, games that they're actually willing to spend money on. It's definitely not this or bakery story. Before anyone says I should be grateful for any updates...No, I shouldn't. When I downloaded this app it specifically said weekly updates. If it hadn't I wouldn't have started playing. I spend real money to keep up my end of this bargain I FULLY expect TL to also. They do NOT.

Well said!

bBugatti2831bcat
05-15-14, 06:36 AM
I also started at the beginning of 2012, always have clothes being ordered and in this time, even though I've mastered some catalogues, I can't say that I've mastered anything even remotely close to half of the catalofues, maybe 20% of all catalogues, maybe. The only way I can think anyone was able to master all catalogues is by buying a lot of extra slots, but that doesn't count anyway. Most players have the standard 22 slots, buying extra at 49 gems a pop just isn't worth it.

Buying a lot of extra slots certainly does help. NOTE: my strategy early in the game was just that! Extra slots weren't 49 gems then they were 25 gems. Let me tell you how I bought my extra slots...I took one catalog at a time and ranked out on it, saved all my earned gems and then once I accumulated 25 I bought a slot. I also purchased 10 slots with gems when I first started the game. Can a player do that now and use that strategy? At 49 gems a slot, I wouldn't do it. But back in 2012 when they were 25 gems a slot, yes it was well worth it and it was my main strategy in the game that I used to rank up fast.

bBugatti2831bcat
05-15-14, 06:50 AM
I am sorry if I offended anyone because I decided "express" my "opinion" about no catalog this week. I never anticipated being called a "spammer" for simply randomly "liking" items in a non-neighbors store, nor did I expect the other harsh critics remarks. So....I vow to never "complain and/or voice an opinion again. I'm going back to my game and will deal with this weeks boredom in my way.

However, I am not going to apologize for my "strategy" in the game, my level, or my post that I leave with I "like" items. It will take me 9 years or more to reach level 101 and I am not a quitter so I will be in the game for a very long time. To those that have been harsh regarding my remarks....wow... is all I can say. I respect your choice in strategy and how you chose to play the game. Please find it in your heart to respect the way I chose to play the game. This will be my last post...I'm going back to my shop, I have AWESOME neighbors waiting for their items to be "liked" by me today....I'm staying positive.

mymummy789
05-15-14, 07:22 AM
Please TL give us a gem sale. I purchased some at regular price will buy more with sale.

Best regards Jojo ;)

I had the weirdest gem sale today. I definitely didn't have a sale when the game reset yesterday, but I checked my game this morning (about 2 hours before it reset again) and noticed the sale icon next to the gems. Same thing happened on my restaurant. I bought gems from both, but am waiting to check the itunes receipt to make sure I haven't been charged full wack!!

I went a bit mad though - bought the denim display, hat display, professionally posh and the 5th and broadway :o

mymummy789
05-15-14, 07:29 AM

check you have enough space - the glamour display is 4x4

jojopeanut
05-15-14, 09:03 AM
I had the weirdest gem sale today. I definitely didn't have a sale when the game reset yesterday, but I checked my game this morning (about 2 hours before it reset again) and noticed the sale icon next to the gems. Same thing happened on my restaurant. I bought gems from both, but am waiting to check the itunes receipt to make sure I haven't been charged full wack!!

I went a bit mad though - bought the denim display, hat display, professionally posh and the 5th and broadway :o

I finally got a sale too, :) Helped someone out on TL staff with their summer vacation fund. Lol

minidemon88
05-15-14, 11:10 AM
Bummer! Where's my gems sale? :(

@mardimischief: Stay positive hannahsdream! You're a great nbr! :D

CuteTali
05-15-14, 12:03 PM
Buying a lot of extra slots certainly does help. NOTE: my strategy early in the game was just that! Extra slots weren't 49 gems then they were 25 gems. Let me tell you how I bought my extra slots...I took one catalog at a time and ranked out on it, saved all my earned gems and then once I accumulated 25 I bought a slot. I also purchased 10 slots with gems when I first started the game. Can a player do that now and use that strategy? At 49 gems a slot, I wouldn't do it. But back in 2012 when they were 25 gems a slot, yes it was well worth it and it was my main strategy in the game that I used to rank up fast.

I remember back when it was 25 gems per slot, but I didn't buy any back then, now it's all 49 gems right from the start, even on new accounts, so that's why you capped out your catalogues so fast. Also, if I get gems from mastering catalogues I like to spend my hard earned gems on beautiful decor items for my shop or pretty outfits for my avatars, I just don't get much satisfaction from spending such a high amount of gems on something I can't visually enjoy, like decor or clothes.

CuteTali
05-15-14, 12:05 PM

I am still waiting for a gem sale to buy some of the other LTO items that I like.

bBugatti2831bcat
05-15-14, 12:59 PM
I remember back when it was 25 gems per slot, but I didn't buy any back then, now it's all 49 gems right from the start, even on new accounts, so that's why you capped out your catalogues so fast. Also, if I get gems from mastering catalogues I like to spend my hard earned gems on beautiful decor items for my shop or pretty outfits for my avatars, I just don't get much satisfaction from spending such a high amount of gems on something I can't visually enjoy, like decor or clothes.

That is what is so great about the game....everyone has different likes and different goals.

lala8la
05-15-14, 01:22 PM
I am still waiting for a gem sale to buy some of the other LTO items that I like.
Only 10h39min left for d gem sale to finish. I reinstalled FS on my iOS devise then I could see d offer. Maybe u have to reinstall too ;-)

orleansparish
05-15-14, 01:57 PM
I also have just about one of everything. Another one of those purple glamour displays would he nice, because JoJo, I see how beautifully you make them work well together. Now whether I'll have gems to actually get any I don't know. The hat rack display always seemed one dimensional to me and such a bore. But it was super splendid how they have us this kind of sale, twice in as many months. Keep me coming!

cakebaby75
05-16-14, 12:50 AM

Here is a close up of the walk in closet.

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/cakebaby75/ddf5431885eb4bdcf1328a32e9eeffed_zpsd440535f.jpg

Ic3e
05-16-14, 05:01 AM
I just noticed that the model in the Floppy Hat Display... is Kim Kardashion whoa. Just look up Kim Kardashion kentucky derby on your search bar and you'll see. lol whoa

Bellamiux
05-16-14, 07:33 AM
TL give me a gem sale!!!!!! Its been 3 dayz aaaagggghhh

irylshop
05-16-14, 11:29 AM
hi girls...i need some opinion here, my gems are only can buy ONE of that much display, i am interesting between Floppy Hat Display or Walk-in Closet, which one should buy ? how do you think girls ? anyway, thank you very much before (^-^)

CuteTali
05-16-14, 02:12 PM
I just noticed that the model in the Floppy Hat Display... is Kim Kardashion whoa. Just look up Kim Kardashion kentucky derby on your search bar and you'll see. lol whoa

Yeah, I said that somewhere before. They copied her exactly.

Here it is, post #71:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67975-Fashion-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-25-April-2014&p=895890&highlight=kardashian#post895890

And then post #61 the page before that, showing the picture, it's exactly the same.

jojopeanut
05-16-14, 09:56 PM
hi girls...i need some opinion here, my gems are only can buy ONE of that much display, i am interesting between Floppy Hat Display or Walk-in Closet, which one should buy ? how do you think girls ? anyway, thank you very much before (^-^)

I would go with the walk in closet it's more versatile as far as decorating goes.

Jessica1456
05-17-14, 01:18 AM
I still can't see the gem sale! How's that possible? It's so annoying cause I really want to buy gems!

minidemon88
05-17-14, 01:39 AM
LTO sales is ending in about 3 days and I still haven't receive any gem sales after waiting for 4 days! :( No sale means no buy for me.

lala8la
05-17-14, 06:09 AM
LTO sales is ending in about 3 days and I still haven't receive any gem sales after waiting for 4 days! :( No sale means no buy for me.
Have u tried reinstalling ur game? Cos it's the third day of the gem sale.

andromedablack
05-17-14, 06:37 AM
No teaser? :(( I hope for a really nice catalogue next week or better a closet sale.

angelmama24
05-17-14, 08:22 AM
Still no gem sale for me either. I normally get one at least once a week.

minidemon88
05-17-14, 11:14 AM
@lala8la: No, didn't see a need to. Are you on android or ios?

Dear gem sales, stop hiding from me! Where are you when I needed you the most. :( To think I usually get it 1-2 times per week when I don't need it. =.="

jojopeanut
05-17-14, 11:16 AM
No teaser? :(( I hope for a really nice catalogue next week or better a closet sale.

Maybe even 2 catalogs. All the people upset this week with NO catalog (not me) ...Will be giddy with glee. 2 see 2 new catalogs that would be nice..

cakebaby75
05-17-14, 02:34 PM

Hi I agree with jojopeanut. At first I was excited to see the Floppy Hat Display but it's high white walls and one dimensional hats are awkward.

I already had the Walk in Closet and it is versatile. I would go with that. The denim display looks good too.

sally_brown
05-17-14, 03:11 PM
I'd been wanting the denim display for ages. I was so happy to get one. My partner thinks I'm ridiculous.

andromedablack
05-17-14, 05:18 PM
Maybe even 2 catalogs. All the people upset this week with NO catalog (not me) ...Will be giddy with glee. 2 see 2 new catalogs that would be nice..

Oh 2 new catalogues would be really nice :)
You see I'm bored with my avatars clothes easily so I always want something new.

angelmama24
05-18-14, 10:40 AM
@lala8la: No, didn't see a need to. Are you on android or ios?

Dear gem sales, stop hiding from me! Where are you when I needed you the most. :( To think I usually get it 1-2 times per week when I don't need it. =.="

I hope TL isn't doing this to us on purpose. Less than two days left, and still no gem sale. Grrr. :mad:

tropitech4575
05-18-14, 04:20 PM
I hear the gem sale blues coming from players and I can relate. During the recent Easter sale, I didn't get a gem sale for over two weeks. As others have remarked, when there's usually two or three per week it completely does your head in when you get none at all. What is with that?

angelmama24
05-18-14, 05:58 PM
I hear the gem sale blues coming from players and I can relate. During the recent Easter sale, I didn't get a gem sale for over two weeks. As others have remarked, when there's usually two or three per week it completely does your head in when you get none at all. What is with that?

If TL thinks I'm going to pay full price for gems, they're crazy.

tennysonrobin
05-18-14, 10:14 PM
I'm about to go from 6 gems to 32 gems in 2.5 days to get the Glamour Display. By mastering only, I don't buy gems. This is getting really frustrating but if there's nothing wrong with my plan I'm gonna get it in the very last minutes ;) I think the display is worth it

andromedablack
05-19-14, 02:21 AM
I'm about to go from 6 gems to 32 gems in 2.5 days to get the Glamour Display. By mastering only, I don't buy gems. This is getting really frustrating but if there's nothing wrong with my plan I'm gonna get it in the very last minutes ;) I think the display is worth it

Good luck :)

irylshop
05-19-14, 04:41 AM
@ jojo & cakebaby : thanks for the advise ! yes, i bought the Walk-in Closet, and very happy, that IS pretty display ! i agree the Denim Display is good, i grab it when last year Black Friday sale, thank you girls (^-^) happy shopping all :D

andromedablack
05-19-14, 07:25 AM
It's very weird that some players didn't get a gem sale at all, how bad.I had 3 times this week, but the first two wasn't from the start of the day, I just opened the game later and saw I have a sale.
Well I bought the Elegant fountain and Floppy hats and now I'm between Glamour display and Walk in closet, I don't know what to choose...
I don't want to buy both because I want some gems for my avi too...

angelmama24
05-19-14, 07:42 AM
It's very weird that some players didn't get a gem sale at all, how bad.I had 3 times this week, but the first two wasn't from the start of the day, I just opened the game later and saw I have a sale.
Well I bought the Elegant fountain and Floppy hats and now I'm between Glamour display and Walk in closet, I don't know what to choose...

I finally got a gem sale! One of my neighbors, who spends a lot on displays and boxes, has not had a gem sale all week. I also bought the floppy hats (in hopes of a future Kentucky Derby theme), the fountain and the closet. I'm trying to decide if I want the glamour display. 4x4 displays can be difficult to work with. It is gorgeous though. Decisions, decisions.

tropitech4575
05-19-14, 04:14 PM

I'd go for the glamour display. The walk in closet doesn't look like a shop display to me, more like bedroom furniture

dalula
05-19-14, 04:30 PM
If you want to buy the glamour display, you should buy it. It's beautiful and it is well worth the price. I remember when I bought it it was about 10 gems more than what it costs now.

andromedablack
05-19-14, 04:32 PM
Thank you girls I'll buy the Glamour display :)

jojopeanut
05-19-14, 05:21 PM
Now I hope everyone got what they wanted. So wonder what tomorrows update will be? Maybe something Memorial day related? BTW Happy Victoria day Canadian players :)

CuteTali
05-19-14, 05:49 PM
Now I hope everyone got what they wanted. So wonder what tomorrows update will be? Maybe something Memorial day related? BTW Happy Victoria day Canadian players :)

I'm still hoping for an LTO sale of Afternoon Picnic, Paris Display and Coat Dress Display.

jojopeanut
05-19-14, 07:24 PM
I'm still hoping for an LTO sale of Afternoon Picnic, Paris Display and Coat Dress Display.

That would be great. What's the coat dress display? I don't recall that one.

tropitech4575
05-19-14, 09:41 PM
jojo, the coat dress display is a two space display with three girls standing beside an old fashioned street light, the girl in the middle has an umbrella up and they're wearing trench coats

jojopeanut
05-19-14, 09:45 PM
jojo, the coat dress display is a two space display with three girls standing beside an old fashioned street light, the girl in the middle has an umbrella up and they're wearing trench coats
Ahh..okay I know it now. Thanks :)

jojopeanut
05-19-14, 10:38 PM
I would like to see catalogs to go with either not in specific order. Pop art runway, Bollywood , or something purple. And nothing white please for at least 2 months.

Bellamiux
05-19-14, 11:55 PM
I always seem to get a gem sale after complaining here hehehehe got a two day sale and there goes my savings Grrrr :)

andromedablack
05-20-14, 05:26 AM
Now I hope today we'll get a pretty spring or summer catalogue in pink and/or lilac. Something floral would be nice.

xxxe
05-20-14, 07:30 AM
I'm excited to see what the update will be today! I wish they had done teasers this week but I guess we will find out soon enough! Come on 3pm!

angelmama24
05-20-14, 07:35 AM
I always seem to get a gem sale after complaining here hehehehe got a two day sale and there goes my savings Grrrr :)

I got my gem sale after complaining, too. It seems a little temper tantrum every now and then actually pays off. *giggling* ;)

Ic3e
05-20-14, 07:44 AM
I hope for something other than the usual Summer floral, bright colors, comfortable clothing, and beat-the-heat accessories. I want actual themes back! Give us Lolita! Give us Futuristic! Give us Hippie! Give us Grunge! Give us Disco! Give us Harajuku! Give us Runway! Give us Hipster! GIVE US SOMETHING OTHER THAN BORING, OVER USED, TIRED OUT SEASON BASED CLOTHING PLEASE!

my607
05-20-14, 10:18 AM
I don't see the teaser for today's update. I hope it's good.

CuteTali
05-20-14, 10:32 AM
I hope for something other than the usual Summer floral, bright colors, comfortable clothing, and beat-the-heat accessories. I want actual themes back! Give us Lolita! Give us Futuristic! Give us Hippie! Give us Grunge! Give us Disco! Give us Harajuku! Give us Runway! Give us Hipster! GIVE US SOMETHING OTHER THAN BORING, OVER USED, TIRED OUT SEASON BASED CLOTHING PLEASE!

None of that please, these are all awful themes. Bring on more seasonal clothing, more pretty bright clothing and take a break from black-white-brown for now, it's spring, we need more spring colors.

minidemon88
05-20-14, 10:40 AM
Glad to know that you guys got the gems sale right on time. But unfortunately for me, I only gotten the gems sale after the LTO sales was over. Speaking of doing on purpose, I guess you're absolutely right for my case! :rolleyes: Though I managed to get some displays which I wanted badly, the glamour display, diamond ring display, elegant fountain and the 5th & broadway. Was planning to get the nyc pillows, too bad no gems sale and I was shortage of gem. So changed my mind. At least I can saved some gems. XD

Overall, I'm satisfied with my loots and the sales. :o

Ic3e
05-20-14, 05:31 PM
None of that please, these are all awful themes. Bring on more seasonal clothing, more pretty bright clothing and take a break from black-white-brown for now, it's spring, we need more spring colors.

These themes don't have to be bleak, some aren't bleak at all!