PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Update : Daisy Dragon 5-13-14-LIMITED

Drachenia
05-09-14, 07:05 PM
Edit(KP) Green and Yellow (http://www.directupload.net)

7 hours

7 Hours

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13453&d=1400003372 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13453&d=1400003372)

I got it :)

7 hours

Combo used leprechaun/diamond

Fails
Fruitful x 5
Celtic

Daisy (yay!)

Pic of egg

Good luck everyone :)
It's beautiful, I want him get

wiccapi
05-09-14, 07:49 PM
Pink yellow green? ::3

chalupa2030
05-09-14, 08:20 PM
Pretty egg!

bluefoxcrystal
05-09-14, 09:19 PM
Please don't be yellow green! Pretty please team lava :D pretty please :) with a cherry :)

MajicHearts
05-10-14, 06:17 AM
I love daisies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jim23cash
05-10-14, 06:46 AM
Looks like a "Daisy-Lion"! ;)

metsfreek
05-10-14, 05:46 PM
How peculiar looking.

chalupa2030
05-10-14, 06:16 PM
I agree. Not my cup of tea~

cedkugedchgd
05-11-14, 03:37 AM
not mine either.

someone should water this daisy, it looks withered.

katerocks222
05-11-14, 04:39 PM
That looks so awesome!!!:)

Amaranta_Moony
05-12-14, 12:40 AM
Sorry, but this one is just ridiculous. Can't stop laughing.

Clark_Wayne
05-12-14, 05:30 AM
Must be another yellow-green . TL is lacking creativity ?

cquinn32
05-12-14, 10:13 AM
Don't even know what to say about this thing. Lol

cedkugedchgd
05-12-14, 11:11 AM
Sorry, but this one is just ridiculous. Can't stop laughing.

agreed. whoever designed this creature - fire him! xD

and also the ones who designed mardi gras

freshfunin2008
05-12-14, 11:55 AM
It looks sickly.

BlueCanary
05-12-14, 01:08 PM
I think it looks great, but I've always liked the flowery dragons! Maybe an air/white combo?

meoconlunar
05-12-14, 01:15 PM
I think it maybe White and Green :)

Drachenia
05-12-14, 04:11 PM
agreed. whoever designed this creature - fire him! xD

Hello, I find their answer is a insolence when the daisy dragon they do not like okay. But their current answer is a insolence against the Team and against TL the Daisy developed have

JustKay
05-12-14, 05:03 PM
A bit weird looking... but I guess you can't appeal to everyone. I like some of the flower range of dragons. A bit disappointed they aren't their own type. Would love to have all of them in a special flower garden habitat.

bluefoxcrystal
05-12-14, 05:15 PM
This would be a cute one to keep as a wee babe :)

chalupa2030
05-12-14, 07:54 PM
This would be a cute one to keep as a wee babe :)

The only way to keep it.;)

chalupa2030
05-12-14, 07:57 PM

Hey! I like the Mardi Gras! Only as a baby....shh....:)

cedkugedchgd
05-13-14, 04:14 AM
Hello, I find their answer is a insolence when the daisy dragon they do not like okay. But their current answer is a insolence against the Team and against TL the Daisy developed have

and i don't understand a word you are saying, sorry.

farmday0123
05-13-14, 10:24 AM
I think it look very cute, n different , it should be green n yellow, I don't mind fruitful fail but don't make it 10 hours same as fruitful,

kooky panda
05-13-14, 10:33 AM
New dragon has landed in the market!!

Emeralding
05-13-14, 10:50 AM

8 hours. I bought it. My breeding is impossible these days. Good luck!

Drachenia
05-13-14, 11:16 AM
13454I bought it too, thank TL and team it is so beautiful. There are 7 hr breeding and not 8 hours

farmday0123
05-13-14, 11:56 AM
Only 150 golds <3

athena238
05-13-14, 12:27 PM
Only 150 golds <3

Mine says 300 gold, lucky you

shespurdy
05-13-14, 12:28 PM
Only 150 golds <3

It's in my market for double!! 300 gold for Daisy! That is just not right. It should be the same amount for every player. I'm very disappointed and angry once again TL :(
Oh and my first fail is 24 hours, Sunrise!!!!

chaselance
05-13-14, 12:58 PM
It's in my market for double!! 300 gold for Daisy! That is just not right. It should be the same amount for every player. I'm very disappointed and angry once again TL :(
Oh and my first fail is 24 hours, Sunrise!!!!

Your unhappy mine says 500 gold

chaselance
05-13-14, 01:01 PM
Wow really diamond x Celtic
5 fruitful in a row

farmday0123
05-13-14, 01:14 PM
On my iPhone 150 golds on my ipad other account 300, I think different. From iPhone n iPad, my commercial play to win golds in the pool , first download 30 gold 2nd have to be level 9, my ipad only level 5 to win 2nd round, but I play most on iPhone

Candy3030
05-13-14, 01:22 PM
What the heck is going on.... Why do we all have different prices??? Mine is 500 as well !
What a joke ... Another one of teamlavas screw-us overs!
thanks again, keep up the great work! ;)

awsumum
05-13-14, 01:54 PM
I got it :)

7 hours

Combo used leprechaun/diamond

Fails
Fruitful x 5
Celtic

Daisy (yay!)

Pic of egg

Good luck everyone :)

Zummat
05-13-14, 02:13 PM
I tried twice got Fairy and the ever popular Fruitful. Decided to buy it since in my game it's only 150 gold.

chaselance
05-13-14, 02:26 PM
Finally got it with diamond x leprechaun
Fails total
7 fruitful
1 parakeet

awsumum
05-13-14, 02:30 PM
Finally got it with diamond x leprechaun
Fails total
7 fruitful
1 parakeet

Yay :) congratulations hun! I'm very happy for you

MajicHearts
05-13-14, 04:15 PM
WOW - What's up with the difference in gold prices??? My iPhone is 500 gold - My iPad is 300 gold.

shespurdy
05-13-14, 06:24 PM
Your unhappy mine says 500 gold
I'm sorry that yours is even higher than the both of us combined :( That's just plain ridiculous and very unfair. I have a neighbor who is fairly new to the game and hers is 500 as well. So how is it that they even come up with who pays more, a lot more in some cases? I have heard that TL charges based on a players history of purchased gold and my neighbor has never purchased any so maybe that's why she is being charged so much? I really don't want to guess why because as I said earlier, it's not right or fair! This is a game and there should be the same requirements all around for every player!

farmday0123
05-13-14, 07:32 PM
Uh got great price because I buy golds some x :) I see better make easier to breed because I'm more happy n excited when I win it by breeding not buy it from market, i buy golds just for speed up when needed n ofcorse team LV need those people to buy golds to make the game live.

chalupa2030
05-13-14, 07:36 PM
Mine is 300 gold. Wonder why there are discrepancies? I would not think its malicious, though.

Emeralding
05-13-14, 08:00 PM
I'm sorry that yours is even higher than the both of us combined :( That's just plain ridiculous and very unfair. I have a neighbor who is fairly new to the game and hers is 500 as well. So how is it that they even come up with who pays more, a lot more in some cases? I have heard that TL charges based on a players history of purchased gold and my neighbor has never purchased any so maybe that's why she is being charged so much? I really don't want to guess why because as I said earlier, it's not right or fair! This is a game and there should be the same requirements all around for every player!

First of all, sorry I quoted a wrong timer. I was in the middle of yard work and apparently forgot how to read numbers. shespurdy and forum folks, I am sorry that you are upset about the different amounts on different accounts. I am sure that it shouldn't matter to you or your neighbor that doesn't purchase gold. This is a dragon that can be bred. If you try to breed it, it will happen eventually. I have been playing for almost a year. I have them all except Triple and Taurus. I have bred 95% of my dragons. Some of them were a month or more of trying. I have spent so much of "real money" on this game that I won't allow myself to add up. It makes me happy to add to my collection and I don't want to admit how I put TL's children through school. I, personally, am very thankful to them when they "throw a bone" to their money makers. This game is not a race. It is not a competition. It is a game that you play to collect dragons. If it weren't for you reading the posts on the forum, you wouldn't know there was a price difference. TL offers a free game. Enjoy it. If you stress over it, it is not a game. Good luck to everyone's breeding!

chalupa2030
05-13-14, 08:16 PM
First of all, sorry I quoted a wrong timer. I was in the middle of yard work and apparently forgot how to read numbers. shespurdy and forum folks, I am sorry that you are upset about the different amounts on different accounts. I am sure that it shouldn't matter to you or your neighbor that doesn't purchase gold. This is a dragon that can be bred. If you try to breed it, it will happen eventually. I have been playing for almost a year. I have them all except Triple and Taurus. I have bred 95% of my dragons. Some of them were a month or more of trying. I have spent so much of "real money" on this game that I won't allow myself to add up. It makes me happy to add to my collection and I don't want to admit how I put TL's children through school. I, personally, am very thankful to them when they "throw a bone" to their money makers. This game is not a race. It is not a competition. It is a game that you play to collect dragons. If it weren't for you reading the posts on the forum, you wouldn't know there was a price difference. TL offers a free game. Enjoy it. If you stress over it, it is not a game. Good luck to everyone's breeding!

That's hilarious!!

Great post ~ loved every word!!

shespurdy
05-13-14, 09:29 PM

I agree in the fact that this is a game :) I have been playing since August of 2012, almost the beginning, and the game has changed a lot since then. First let me congratulate you that your only missing 2 dragons, your game is one of the lucky ones :D I am missing quite a few, dozens & dozens actually, and because it's a game I know that that's how it goes sometimes. I agree that they should "throw a bone" to their money makers but it should be "thrown" to all of them then and this is not the case. Sometimes it is a race because dragons come out for "A Limited Time", recently Mother Dragon, so the race is on and the wallets open! They also retire dragons and the race begins for them and more wallets open. Then there's the timed tournaments or timed events and again the race begins and even more wallets open. Because this is a game of collecting dragons, we all want to collect the new dragons or "The Prize Dragons"because for the most part it's the only way to achieve them. I just wanted to voice my disappointment in the price discrepancies amongst players. I understand this is a game and they need our "real money", I too have spent way too much and more than I care to admit to. I just know as a business owner myself that if I charged customers different amounts based on what they spent or gave some customers more of a discount than others or charged one price in one building and then a different price in the other, I wouldn't have stayed in business for 30 years!

kbrown0410
05-14-14, 02:16 AM
Have mine breeding now, first attempt. Diamond/Celtic

BlueCanary
05-14-14, 05:27 AM
I don't buy gold, never have and mine costs 150, so I don't think it has anything to do with throwing a bone to gold buyers.

cosmoqueen
05-14-14, 06:21 AM
Got it

grameys
05-14-14, 07:29 AM
It was the same on farm story 2 when the ponies first came out.. they told us then that they are "gaging" the market and will come up with a "firm" price in a couple weeks ;).. Its all relative.. either you spend gold or you don't... it is a fun game we all enjoy or we wouldn't be here.. ;)
and she is adorable!!

tuffyjkitten
05-14-14, 12:37 PM
Mine is 300 gold too. I'm looking forward to many many fruity fails.....

shield14
05-14-14, 01:14 PM
I agree in the fact that this is a game :) I have been playing since August of 2012, almost the beginning, and the game has changed a lot since then. First let me congratulate you that your only missing 2 dragons, your game is one of the lucky ones :D I am missing quite a few, dozens & dozens actually, and because it's a game I know that that's how it goes sometimes. I agree that they should "throw a bone" to their money makers but it should be "thrown" to all of them then and this is not the case. Sometimes it is a race because dragons come out for "A Limited Time", recently Mother Dragon, so the race is on and the wallets open! They also retire dragons and the race begins for them and more wallets open. Then there's the timed tournaments or timed events and again the race begins and even more wallets open. Because this is a game of collecting dragons, we all want to collect the new dragons or "The Prize Dragons" because for the most part it's the only way to achieve them. I just wanted to voice my disappointment in the price discrepancies amongst players. I understand this is a game and they need our "real money", I too have spent way too much and more than I care to admit to. I just know as a business owner myself that if I charged customers different amounts based on what they spent or gave some customers more of a discount than others or charged one price in one building and then a different price in the other, I wouldn't have stayed in business for 30 years!

Brilliant!!!
I couldn't say better.
Also, the level of difficulty to breed dragons is set way too high.
And this is really disappointing.

DivaBrat2013
05-14-14, 03:13 PM
Why must some of these dragons be so difficult to breed. I can not get this daisy dragon.

Amber498
05-14-14, 07:46 PM
It's interesting to see the disparity in prices here; I wonder how TL came up with assigning different amounts to different players. Mine is 300 and I do buy a lot of gold because I enjoy crazy speed breeding sessions at times, and will on occasion buy a really inexpensive dragon. I'm level 150, if that adds any info. But I do believe that everyone's price should be the same.

Not going to buy this one, though I think it's quite cute. Have been trying diamond/Celtic, diamond/fairy, and air/forest a few times each with with no luck yet. But it's a fresh dragon, so no stress, and for the most part the fail times are short. Although, I won't mind seeing a fail time for a Gold dragon. :D

Good luck to everyone that is trying for this dragon. :)

farmday0123
05-14-14, 08:33 PM
Yep , mine price is 150 but I am not buying it, keep breed with friends for fun, I wan to get it before my friend so she get jealous hehehe

dangerb0y
05-14-14, 08:35 PM
500 gold for me. Not that I would have bought Daisy for 150, but I am upset that I don't get the same privileges as other players. Same with the gold sales, my wife has sales every 2 days, my daughter has a sale everyday. Since joining in February I have not had one except for the one that was offered to everyone during the emerald knight tourney.

All I want is to be treated equally as far as pricing and sales go. To be told "not to stress because it's a game", or "be thankful because it's free", has nothing to do with this issue. There are a lot of paying customers that have this problem.

athena238
05-14-14, 09:21 PM
500 gold for me. Not that I would have bought Daisy for 150, but I am upset that I don't get the same privileges as other players. Same with the gold sales, my wife has sales every 2 days, my daughter has a sale everyday. Since joining in February I have not had one except for the one that was offered to everyone during the emerald knight tourney.

All I want is to be treated equally as far as pricing and sales go. To be told "not to stress because it's a game", or "be thankful because it's free", has nothing to do with this issue. There are a lot of paying customers that have this problem.

Mine is 300 gold and my daughter 150. I have the same problem with the gold sales. It has been a year and no gold sale, but my daughters, my husband have one every 2nd day. So totally unfair!

Drachenia
05-14-14, 09:28 PM
http://s7.directupload.net/images/140515/7iucpnlt.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Daisy has a sweet little heart nose, she is so beautiful.

unto0chable87
05-15-14, 12:33 AM
Fruitful with fairy gave me a daisy dragon. 1st try. Good luck, guys! :cool:

candletown
05-15-14, 02:48 AM
Got him earth day and fairy both level 6...

chic4stylin
05-15-14, 04:21 AM
Got this one as a fail STILL trying for May dragon using carnival/earth day! Strange thing is (and this has happened before), it stated a 5hr dragon, then when I checked again maybe a minute later, the timer had changed to 7hrs! Go figure!! Now need to get this one on my main acct, AND manage to get the extremely elusive May!!!

merdragon
05-15-14, 05:47 AM

Mine is also 500 gold to buy. My island always got the most expensive prices across dragons, stable, enchanted cave, even the special 'dragon, food, coins' pack, gold sale... The game should be fair and same price for all players.

Oliver118
05-15-14, 09:19 AM
Pink yellow green? ::3

Actually, it's just green and yellow. Look in the game when you're not sure!😜

Oliver118
05-15-14, 09:21 AM
Mine is also 500 gold to buy. My island always got the most expensive prices across dragons, stable, enchanted cave, even the special 'dragon, food, coins' pack, gold sale... The game should be fair and same price for all players.

Same with me. We're all in this together, merdragon.

farmday0123
05-15-14, 09:26 AM
So funny people keep complaining all the x about price ,

bluefoxcrystal
05-15-14, 10:54 AM
Has anybody bred this dragon yet? I'm gonna try for this... Maybe XD

dragonhoarders
05-15-14, 01:11 PM
Just bred it with leprechaun and forest. Good luck:)

saghaven
05-16-14, 09:55 AM
I just bred Peacock & Topaz and got a 7 hour breed time. The only dragon with 7 hours seems to be Daisy but I don't know how I could have got that from this combo. LOL

sapphirecross
05-16-14, 09:59 AM
I just bred Peacock & Topaz and got a 7 hour breed time. The only dragon with 7 hours seems to be Daisy but I don't know how I could have got that from this combo. LOL

The gemstone colors breaks down to blue plus green. Both colors for daisy came from topaz.

saghaven
05-16-14, 10:07 AM
So it just ignored the purple from Peacock. Lovely. Never really annoyed at a new dragon fail but eh lol

Amber498
05-17-14, 10:20 PM
Got it with diamond/Celtic, didn't take too many attempts.

Good luck to everyone that is trying for this dragon :)

PineapplePigeon
05-17-14, 11:20 PM
If I weren't saving up for another nest, I would SOOOOO buy this one :)

swstar
05-18-14, 04:59 PM
jewelry / celtic...just bred trying for earth! yeah!

JustKay
05-18-14, 06:00 PM
It's actually not so bad a design as a baby dragon. I got one on my Android account by chance. Been trying for a Big Bad for yonks but keep getting these welcome fails. :D

hugpete
05-19-14, 06:08 PM
Just got Daisy with Scarecrow and Cosmic... at least I'm pretty sure as there are no other 7 hr breeds with those two, that I know of. Was trying to Diamond (always trying for Diamond!), or any of the other 9 outcomes I don't have from this pair. Happy to have a new dragon, sad that it will be ready to go to nest at 1 am. ;)

knuffel19
05-19-14, 10:02 PM
I got her! Fire and Fairy, I think....

s_lynne
05-22-14, 03:24 PM
I guess I'm not lucky at all. All I keep getting are FruitFuls. I'm on my 16th FruitFul in a row. No, I'm not kidding! I'm using Celtic/Jewelry.

freesiawoods
05-23-14, 12:51 AM
Got it with Cosmic/Scarecrow trying for Saturn or Diamond.

poisonoushades
05-25-14, 03:40 PM
How is this "rare" dragon so difficult to get?!? I got a "super rare" first try and can't get this one as easily. How is that even logical?????

night123b
05-25-14, 04:13 PM
I got it from forest x air combo just now.

chalupa2030
05-25-14, 04:55 PM
Yay!! Congrats!

txmomathome
05-28-14, 10:22 AM
Think I just stumbled upon this. 7 hours with Rainbow/Dawntree while trying for the ever-elusive Summer. Second try, by the way. First was a Fairy. Good Luck!

PineapplePigeon
05-28-14, 08:49 PM
My sister got it first try with Firestorm and Forest, I envy her :mad:
Update: She just got a second one with Scarecrow and Water. :mad:

Update: Now she has FOUR and one on her extra acc, but she traded one on her main ACC to save space.

Update: Now I have one! ......on my extra acc :( almost every single one we each got was with the combination Forest and Firestorm.

freesiawoods
05-29-14, 09:57 PM
Fairy and Water going for Summer.

chalupa2030
06-07-14, 05:11 AM
Just got it with Leopard + Celtic!

inesat
06-27-14, 04:40 AM
Never really tried for this, I knew I'd get it at some point as a "fail". And that's exactly what happened in one of my tries breeding Diamond/Morning Glory.

dangerb0y
08-09-14, 08:29 AM
Daisy is now limited. Expires in 7 days

Anaboe
08-14-14, 05:39 AM
Am I the only one who has on offering to buy it for only 150 gold?

rubyhummer
04-06-15, 09:28 AM
Combo Hanukkah x forest