PDA

View Full Version : Gems

Unregistered
01-19-11, 04:28 PM
The name of my bakery Memory Cafe and my storm8 I'd is Jaywithyu. Can u transfer gems to Bakery Story from city story, farm story, and restaurant story?

Unregistered
01-19-11, 04:37 PM
The name of my bakery Memory Cafe and my storm8 I'd is Jaywithyu. Can u transfer gems to Bakery Story from city story, farm story, and restaurant story?

No, sorry, you cant. Would be nice though, wouldn't it. I have a heap of gems on FS, and would love to transfer them to BS or RS so that I can use them.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 06:09 PM
Only way to get gems is to buy?

Unregistered
01-19-11, 08:10 PM
Only way to get gems is to buy?

You can earn them through recipe mastery (when you complet level 2). Also, every now and then you will get a pop up saying that if you download a particular game you will get 6 free gems. It will all take time, though.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 08:13 PM
u can get them by winning a contest too!!!

Unregistered
01-19-11, 10:52 PM
You can earn them through recipe mastery (when you complet level 2). Also, every now and then you will get a pop up saying that if you download a particular game you will get 6 free gems. It will all take time, though.

Thks! Only at completion of level 2? Beyond that no further gems can be earned?

Unregistered
01-20-11, 09:13 AM
yep.. after that, no more gems.. only the coins and some experience points.. after u reach to level 4, no more level. That's the end of that item