PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor gone?

Ilovetodesign
05-09-14, 02:23 PM
Hi everyone,
I hope everyone is doing ok and not being affected by the weather. Not even sure if this could be why things with my account are messed up again. House was flooded, so our Internet connection keeps not working right and all.
1. I was able to accept gifts they sent, but when I went to visit so that I can Tip and send a gift in return, I could only leave 3 tips and could not send a gift.
2. I also purchased the Garden Fountain, and lost the connection. I needed parts to finish building. I even have a picture which shows it. Anyways, when I returned, the box was not there anymore.
Thank you very much for all of the help,
Amy

LavaRain8
05-09-14, 03:50 PM
1. The neighbor(s) has probably removed/deleted you after the gifts were sent. The message will still show since you did successful receive the gift, but you can't gift back or leave 6 tips because you're no longer on each other's list of neighbors. More than likely, if you were absent for a long time with spoiled food, empty counters, tables full of unclaimed tips and other signs of potentially "abandoning" playing the game, they probably removed you assuming you weren't coming back.

2. It's probably a synching issue with the game's save system. I had this happen too occasionally, but mostly when I'm away from my steady wifi connection and just using my phone's data. The game won't confirm/save your previous choices when you last played the game and restores it to its previous condition. For example, I know for a fact that I served food from 3 appliances and started cooking another set of 3 things, exited the game. When I came back, the food was still there unserved as if I never even did it the first time. I know that it's just a random saving glitch since the food in question takes around 16 hours to complete, so it definitely wasn't the new batch. If your internet is going in and out, it's probably creating some unknown errors when you exit out and doesn't save like it should. But you should be back to where you were, so I'd assume your money and everything will be as it was, since it technically never happened according to the game.

Ilovetodesign
05-09-14, 06:27 PM
We do not live at the same place anymore. House was flooded.
We are using the internet at the temporary location while rebuilding.

LavaRain8
05-10-14, 06:21 AM
Ah, well sorry to hear about your misfortune, this severe weather season has been rough it seems. But just know that there isn't anything necesssarily "wrong" with the game probably and that once you get back to having access to a steady internet connection again, things should go back to normal, for the most part. Until then, just focus on real life now and let the Bakery Story life be as it is. Good Luck! :)