Force closed it
Still the same
What can I do
Was at 30 of 30
Thanks

kooky panda
05-09-14, 02:14 PM
Well this is new...
Have you updated to the new version of the regular game?

Version 1.9.3?

DessertWolf
05-09-14, 02:16 PM
Sorry to hear that helen54, we're currently looking into this!

helen54
05-09-14, 02:44 PM
I tried to update it and now it has reverted back to start
Level 1

kooky panda
05-09-14, 02:53 PM
I tried to update it and now it has reverted back to start
Level 1
Do not worry, a support agent is currently looking into your game. Hang tight. In about 30 minutes try restarting your device .

helen54
05-09-14, 02:56 PM
Thank you

helen54
05-09-14, 03:16 PM
Off to bed so will leave it til morning
Hopefully will be sorted then
Many thanks

DessertWolf
05-09-14, 05:04 PM
Hello again, helen54. We've reviewed your account and your Arena should now be fixed. You may need to close and re-open you game, but you should be able to access the Arena again. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sanijan
05-10-14, 01:17 AM
Hello, I have the same bug, forceclosing does not help. Can you please fix this for me too...

helen54
05-10-14, 02:55 AM
Hello again, helen54. We've reviewed your account and your Arena should now be fixed. You may need to close and re-open you game, but you should be able to access the Arena again. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I can't get my game back on my ipad
I force closed it
Turned off ipad
Deleted and reinstalled but it gives me a new game with level 1
However if ilog into another account on my iPhone through account settings I get it there
How do I get it back on my ipad
Thanks

helen54
05-10-14, 08:12 AM
Have got it back
Thanks

Nanyce
05-10-14, 09:42 AM
hello, I don't know where to post about my problem. I am having issues with the battle arena. Since I finished the tournament and won the emerald champion I can't fight anymore. It says round 31 on 30 the level of the supposed dragon is zero and no dragon appears at all. It's been two days now and nothing changes... I switched off my iphone but nothing has change. Can anybody tell me what to do to fix that please?
seems like I am having the same issue than helen54
shoukd i delet ds and install it back? will i loose my progress? i am level 116 :(

kooky panda
05-10-14, 12:56 PM
hello, I don't know where to post about my problem. I am having issues with the battle arena. Since I finished the tournament and won the emerald champion I can't fight anymore. It says round 31 on 30 the level of the supposed dragon is zero and no dragon appears at all. It's been two days now and nothing changes... I switched off my iphone but nothing has change. Can anybody tell me what to do to fix that please?
seems like I am having the same issue than helen54
shoukd i delet ds and install it back? will i loose my progress? i am level 116 :(

Try deleting and redownloading the game. (You will not lose your progress- your games are saved on Team Lava's server).
If that does not fix the issue, send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check out your game.

Nanyce
05-10-14, 01:23 PM
thanks for your answear kooky I will try that !