PDA

View Full Version : NEW! Shaded Glen habitat

bluefoxcrystal
05-09-14, 11:50 AM
A habitat for black and blue dragons! Thank you Team Lava!!

jim23cash
05-09-14, 12:06 PM
Another new habitat that only holds 3 Dragons!! Meanwhile, some of us have been begging for a habitat increase so we can house the dragons we have.
Come on TL! Please stop making all the new habitats only hold 3 Dragons.
And give us another habitat increase, please. Even if I wanted to buy one of these 3 Dragon habitats for GOLD, I couldn't, because I'm maxed out again. And since I keep getting maxed out with all the new Dragons being released, I have to buy one of the only available 4 Dragon habitats. I'm not a happy camper.
Please make more of the habitats upgradable!!Especially the new ones! Just build it in from the start. I would buy 4 Dragon habitats in new colors or types ASAP. And I'm sure that the other players that are begging for more habitats would, too.

Drachenia
05-09-14, 07:51 PM
Another new habitat that only holds 3 Dragons!! Meanwhile, some of us have been begging for a habitat increase so we can house the dragons we have.
Come on TL! Please stop making all the new habitats only hold 3 Dragons.
And give us another habitat increase, please. Even if I wanted to buy one of these 3 Dragon habitats for GOLD, I couldn't, because I'm maxed out again. And since I keep getting maxed out with all the new Dragons being released, I have to buy one of the only available 4 Dragon habitats. I'm not a happy camper.
Please make more of the habitats upgradable!!Especially the new ones! Just build it in from the start. I would buy 4 Dragon habitats in new colors or types ASAP. And I'm sure that the other players that are begging for more habitats would, too.

I'm of the same opinion as jim23cash, I urge the same as jim23cash. TL please please give us more habitats and the fire, air, water, etc. with coins is enlarged all Habitats, so four dragons can live in it

bluefoxcrystal
05-12-14, 12:05 PM
Awww D: come on guys/gals... At least they attempted something new (not another green/yellow habitat XD)... I really like the the design... And it's only 200 gold (4 drag habitats are 500)... And at least it shows they've been at least looking into giving us something new!

Amber498
05-12-14, 10:49 PM
I think it's a really cool habitat and am enjoying the variety that these new habitats are bringing to our islands. I bought two; it makes things fresh and this is the coolest gold-purchased habitat that TL has designed so far, in my opinion.

ssquared8690
05-13-14, 04:18 AM
I love these new habitats with multiple colors but unfortunately since I'm maxed out on habitats, I cannot get any of them. Since they only hold 3 dragons, they would also be the first to go when I'm running out of open habitats since I have go use the 4 dragon habitats if I want to keep playing. Please make these new habitats upgradable to hold 4 dragons!!

Marmalademuffin
05-14-14, 11:15 AM
I adore this habitat! The color is just gorgeous! I was super busy and then Tuesday morning I remembered I needed to buy some. I was waiting because I thought I may need my gold to finish the tournament. So I bought one on my ipad and I just love it. Went to get one for my other account on my phone and I clicked buy and was placing it when it reset and then the price was double and I didn't have enough gold! So disappointed but what can you do? Maybe I will be glad I saved that gold in case I can't get enough bluebells. I need 9 more before Friday so shouldn't be a problem.

tuffyjkitten
05-14-14, 12:35 PM
I love this habitat too! And it was nice to get a new one that holds 3 instead of the purple/white/rainbow stuff that only holds 1.

jim23cash
05-16-14, 12:32 PM
Awww D: come on guys/gals... At least they attempted something new (not another green/yellow habitat XD)... I really like the the design... And it's only 200 gold (4 drag habitats are 500)... And at least it shows they've been at least looking into giving us something new!

You're missing the point. We want to have a chance to get some of the new habitats too, but we can't, because we have to get 4 Dragon habitats to hold them. I've sold off all the 3 Dragon habitats I can to buy 4 Dragon habitats, and I have the last Champion in storage! We are not saying that they shouldn't offer it as a 3 Dragon habitat at all, only that they offer new habitats as 3 or 4 Dragon (Upgradable). That way, we don't have to buy the same few habitats over and over, but get choices of others too. I would like to see all of the special type habitats upgradable. I would love to have more Metal habitats! And if Stone and Dino were upgradable, I could take those 2 Out of storage in the stable! I'm all for new design, I would just like to be able to access it, too.
;)

bluefoxcrystal
05-16-14, 10:33 PM
Ok... Yes I did understand ^^ But jeepers... I was all excited... But now I've been deflated D: what's the point of getting this habitat then? I understand the wanting of more habitat space...(more max habitats) but thats what I thought the stables were there for... So you could keep the dragons you really wanted out and about... While keeping say... Seasonal dragons or limited/retired dragons you didn't like... Without using up space... -.-' guess not...

cedkugedchgd
05-17-14, 01:23 AM
don't you guys get it? it's a pay-to-win game...

bluefoxcrystal
05-17-14, 06:58 AM

Exactly!! Couldn't have said it better myself ^^

chalupa2030
05-17-14, 07:17 AM

So....are we winning? I think I am!:)

jim23cash
05-17-14, 07:46 AM
Ok... Yes I did understand ^^ But jeepers... I was all excited... But now I've been deflated D: what's the point of getting this habitat then? I understand the wanting of more habitat space...(more max habitats) but thats what I thought the stables were there for... So you could keep the dragons you really wanted out and about... While keeping say... Seasonal dragons or limited/retired dragons you didn't like... Without using up space... -.-' guess not...
I have 2 or 3 in stables, next slot was 1200 GOLD last time I checked. And I would rather have my Dragons visible.
I'm not trying to pop YOUR ballon, I just want one, too! PEACE? ;)

jim23cash
05-17-14, 07:50 AM

No, I don't get it. I can't pay to win anything...
I'm maxed on Habitats, and can't buy one for any amount of money.
I would gladly pay gold for more 4 Dragon habitats. I don't mind supporting the programmers and staff that create these awesome games, and just want a chance to BUY more.

nicxole
05-17-14, 09:26 AM
I'm confused... does a dragon have to be blue AND black to be in this? or can it be either? Cause from what I thought the only dragon that can even go in there is a deep dragon.

tuffyjkitten
05-17-14, 09:40 AM
I'm confused... does a dragon have to be blue AND black to be in this? or can it be either? Cause from what I thought the only dragon that can even go in there is a deep dragon.

Either color works...blue OR black. I don't have any black dragons yet so my habitat has blues in it now.

berto102012
05-19-14, 09:29 AM
I need habitats again please!!!! i already maxed out 84. I do not have duplicated dragons its just that i have almost all the dragons.

jim23cash
05-19-14, 11:23 AM
I need habitats again please!!!! i already maxed out 84. I do not have duplicated dragons its just that i have almost all the dragons.

Please add your comments to the thread named something like ~ "Habitats! Now 84". They have asked us to put as many details as possible, like: if you have stable, if you have eggs in storage, if you have 4 Dragon habitats, how many Dragons you have, what level you are... All that stuff.
Thanks!!

bluefoxcrystal
05-19-14, 04:17 PM
I have 2 or 3 in stables, next slot was 1200 GOLD last time I checked. And I would rather have my Dragons visible.
I'm not trying to pop YOUR ballon, I just want one, too! PEACE? ;)

Hahaha!!! Alright ^^ peace!!

kooky panda
05-20-14, 05:57 AM
Thread has now gone off topic.

You can continue your discussions for wanting and needing new habitats on the current thread
More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84! (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?38123-More-Habitats-Update!!-NOW-84!&highlight=habitant+INCREASE)