PDA

View Full Version : Silver Ore

LadyLolepere
05-09-14, 09:54 AM
Does anyone know how to get silver ore faster? Everyone of my quests and/or buildings need a lot of it. Is there an item that you can buy with gems?

kooky panda
05-09-14, 10:08 AM
Whenever I need it, I buy and chop the Rock outcropping and Iron rich rock .(for coins)
The Dark Cave Formation ( 30 gems) is also suppose to drop silver ore.

Animalioz
08-03-16, 03:31 AM
The Dark Cave Formation is the best way to get silver ore, and also a good way to get jewels. But other than that I will say King's/Queen's Keep and the Baron's game tent. You can also, although it depends on your level, craft iron into silver ore in the magic forgw. It takes 10 iron and 1 hour to get 1 silver ore, and one iron rich rock drops more than just one iron per energy, you can actually get up to 15 iron with 8 chops, maybe more :)

Solientus
08-03-16, 05:55 AM
Does anyone know how to get silver ore faster? Everyone of my quests and/or buildings need a lot of it. Is there an item that you can buy with gems?
"Exploring the Dark Caves" adventure has gifted me Dark Cave Formations on several occasions, so if you want to spend mats and not Gems, its a decent option. Pretty much each hit will yield 1 Silver and 1 Gem.

SpiritWind00
08-03-16, 02:05 PM
Be careful about posting in old threads. Closing this one as it's over 2 years old. I wonder what page this thread was found on! :)

Thanks all!