PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions

3Dolphin2013
05-09-14, 07:00 AM
Hey all,

1. Can someone please give me a link to the topic on this forum about what will happen next when I payed 500k (How can you be so heartless).

2. I read a few messages about Greselda.
I checked my greenhouse, dark seeds still locked and so is Greselda's castle.
Again I would like a link to the topic on this forum about how to get there please?

3. I have a dragon since a few days.
I got 3 scales the first time since my dragon is an adult yay :)
I understand it won't drop scales daily but when it happens is 3 the amount you will always receive or will it even drop more (woot) or less (booh) :cool:

Thanks in advance :)

meme1098
05-09-14, 07:04 AM
Just check Dabag's goal thread. It lists all quests with pictures.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals

There's the game guide thread with all links, too. Just scroll through to find an answer to any questions.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59861-Castle-Story-Game-Guide

Hope you find what you need in those. I refer to them all the time.

3Dolphin2013
05-09-14, 07:07 AM
I saw that topic but I don't know which quest heartless and Greselda are a part of if that makes sense? :)

meme1098
05-09-14, 07:18 AM
Here's a pic from Dabag's thread on the chain links for Greselda & what's before & after it:
Like I said, I refer to it often. Have you done Sabinas goal chain yet?

CHAIN # 19 THE GLIMMERGATE
PART 1 Post # 516 to # 518 (update Oct.10.2013)
PART 2 Post # 519 # 520 (update Oct.17.2013)
PART 3 Post # 522 to #524 (update Oct.24.2013)

CHAIN # 22 LADY GRESELDA Post # 525 to # 527 (update Oct.31.2013)
Chain #22 GRESELDAS DARK GARDEN Post #528 to #530 (update Feb.13.2014)

CHAIN # 23 THE BLYTHEWOOD SAPLING Posts #534 to #540

CHAIN # 24 THE TROLL TRIBE
Troll Tribe Pt.1 Posts #556 to 558 .Troll Tribe Pt.2 Posts #559 to 561
Troll Tribe Pt.3 Posts #563 - #566 .Troll Tribe Pt.4 Posts #569 -#572

*The question about the 'how can you be so heartless' might have to do with buying the obelisk. It's merely a decoration so if you're strapped for funds, you can leave it for a while if you want.

*As you stated, dragons don't always drop scales but most of the time it's only one at a time. It's rare to get more than that so if you got 3 at one collection, that's impressive.

roguebee
05-09-14, 07:24 AM
Heartless is part of the quest to get a pet skunkupine. Greselda's castle comes at the end of the Glimmergate sequence. Then you need to do Lady Greselda quest and start Magic Garden quest to open dark seeds. Dragon can drop anywhere from 1 to 3 scales.

3Dolphin2013
05-09-14, 07:30 AM
This does help.
But I'm not patient enough at the moment and I shouldn't even be here lol :)
So I will look again later.
I do know I have to do Faux real and I also know I don't have the pink diamond yet :(

Thanks for your reply :)

3Dolphin2013
05-09-14, 07:31 AM
Thanks for your reply too roguebee :)

55lee55
05-09-14, 08:14 AM
This does help.
But I'm not patient enough at the moment and I shouldn't even be here lol :)

Nothin' wrong with askin' a question if you can't find something. That's why many of us enjoy the forums, to answer questions and help others who are where we were at one time or another.

Plus it lets us increase our post count and a high post count can make us appear to be extremely wise, although in my case that might be misleading. I despair of ever becoming wise no matter how high my post count becomes.

I know this has been said many times, but there are no stupid questions.

Others have answered, so all I can do is wish you the best of luck and say don't hesitate to ask for help. Good Luck!

meme1098
05-09-14, 11:37 AM
Heartless is part of the quest to get a pet skunkupine. Greselda's castle comes at the end of the Glimmergate sequence. Then you need to do Lady Greselda quest and start Magic Garden quest to open dark seeds. Dragon can drop anywhere from 1 to 3 scales.

Thanks for helping here roguebee. I just wasn't sure which quest 'heartless' originated so threw something out there. That darn obelisk did cost 500k though if I remember correctly.
As was said above, this is where to ask questions. So next time I better double check my facts first before hand. :D
There are some really great folks here on this forum who'll give you lots of answers.

roguebee
05-09-14, 02:51 PM
I just remember Heartless as I was going to get that little critter, no matter the cost and I was coin farming for days to get the coins.

CoalCountry
05-11-14, 01:20 AM
Hey all,

1. Can someone please give me a link to the topic on this forum about what will happen next when I payed 500k (How can you be so heartless).

2. I read a few messages about Greselda.
I checked my greenhouse, dark seeds still locked and so is Greselda's castle.
Again I would like a link to the topic on this forum about how to get there please?

3. I have a dragon since a few days.
I got 3 scales the first time since my dragon is an adult yay :)
I understand it won't drop scales daily but when it happens is 3 the amount you will always receive or will it even drop more (woot) or less (booh) :cool:

Thanks in advance :)

HOW CAN YOU BE SO HEARTLESS refers to paying for the pet Skunkupine, Pepe le Skunkupine.

zenobia42
05-31-14, 02:58 PM
Do we REALLY have to pay 500,000 coins to complete the "Heartless" goal? That is going to take a looooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg time! And put me out of commission for building anything else for days even after I do it! I just got that goal now and I am flabbergasted. Is there any chance after we save up for a couple weeks that we get to offer the coins we save up but no one takes them?

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-31-14, 03:28 PM
Yep, we really have to pay it ... That stayed in my book for months before I could afford it.