PDA

View Full Version : More characters!? Please no. There is no room for more!!

yousthere
05-08-14, 01:01 PM
More characters is cool don't get me wrong, but there is not room for all the characters that are out now. Unless you want a crammed game that you can't even tell what the buildings are because they are so close to each other. Or you have to store everything and that kind of makes the game less fun. The point of this is decoration and building your kingdom ( or queendom) right. But that's not the case. With the release of 3 different castles now and more characters coming with who knows what with them. There isn't any room for any of this.
I am begging TL. Can we please focus on and be able to expand to all the land that is shown to us. But please not with the ridiculous 5 expansion tickets price tags. We all need room. Can we get expansion with every weekly update too??

jessicattt
05-08-14, 01:29 PM
I have room and I'm really excited for the new characters, but I do agree the number of expansion tickets needed to expand to the newer areas is steep.

AuntyRose32
05-08-14, 03:18 PM
I don't mind the addition of more characters, animals, buildings but we need the land to go with it. I'm nowhere near fully expanded yet, nor am I up to date with the goals so it's not a pressing issue for me yet but it will be eventually (I hope). I can't expand quickly because of the amount of expansion tickets needed, I'm in no rush to race through everything but that said I just can't ever see getting all my land cleared to keep up with new additions. I really feel the only draw back to this game is the expansion tickets, I hate to say anything negative about this game because it's just such a great game and you can see all the hard work that goes into it, right down to the developers/staff connecting with the Castle Story forum users. They do such a great job keeping us informed and in the loop, so the only thing I would like to see change is the ability to expand a little easier.

brdwybaby
05-08-14, 09:50 PM
WE. NEED. LAND. No disrespect to any members of the TL team. I am so grateful for this game and all the amazing work they put into it to keep it interesting, beautiful and running smoothly! But we desperately need more land...and land that WE CAN AFFORD! I.e. Not more than 1 or 2 expansion permits! And not every single expansion has to have a permit, either! I'm in the process of redecorating my kingdom, and I have no room. I have to shove everything together--it looks like a jumbled mess! I can't make my kingdom look like an actual kingdom with roads and decor and whatnot, and that's the prettiest! Please give us more land ASAP!!! I have NO space!

m1stery
05-09-14, 10:12 AM
I completely disagree! I would love to have more characters, and there's plenty of room in my kingdom for more of them to walk around. It would be really nice for Kaz to come back and become permanent member/walker in kingdom, as well as Belladonna (although I doubt they will make Belladonna permanent character)

yousthere
05-09-14, 03:18 PM
I completely disagree! I would love to have more characters, and there's plenty of room in my kingdom for more of them to walk around. It would be really nice for Kaz to come back and become permanent member/walker in kingdom, as well as Belladonna (although I doubt they will make Belladonna permanent character)

Yes. There is room for more characters to walk around. Characters walking around isn't the problem here. It's the 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, or 6x6 tiles that come along with the characters. The game is great. But it is building and decorating kingdom too. Not cram everything you need together in a big mess because there is no room for roads, flowers, trees, or anything else.
It just would be nice that with every weekly update there was weekly expansion slots too.

brdwybaby
05-09-14, 07:12 PM
Yes. There is room for more characters to walk around. Characters walking around isn't the problem here. It's the 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, or 6x6 tiles that come along with the characters. The game is great. But it is building and decorating kingdom too. Not cram everything you need together in a big mess because there is no room for roads, flowers, trees, or anything else.
It just would be nice that with every weekly update there was weekly expansion slots too.

Amen and amen.

outhouse01
05-09-14, 09:25 PM

I fully agree. I'm excited for more characters, that is what makes the story line fun. It is the buildings that come with them that is the problem. The troll line for an example has produced a troll castle 3 x 3, swampy pond 2 x2, troll vault 2 x 2, Kaz abode 2 x2, troll flag x 1 weapon rack x 1. I'm sure I have forgotten something else. That means 25 approx squares, plus. And to top it all off, after we spend our time looking after Kaz, he has nicked off to the Blythwood. Hopefully he sees the grass isn't greener on the other side and comes back to stay.

The above square scenario does not include the (yes, I understand purchased with gems of course) fish market, living tree etc that were releases recently.

I would be happy to pay for my expansions, excessive expansion permits to a certain degree, if the expansion came fully cleared. At a higher level, I don't need, or want, to spend 5 exp tickets to open up a slot that is filled with rocks, trees, mushrooms and the like. I have enough of them already. Either let us store trees and rocks (yes, I am aware of the storing/chopping issue - TL should be able to program storing of un chopped materials only). If they cannot work out that programming, just program a few empty expansions.

After having said all of that, thanks for the awesome game. I do appreciate that we are able to express our thoughts.

Happy gaming everyone. Cheers.

m1stery
05-10-14, 04:48 AM
I agree about decorating the kingdom. That is one big and important part why I love this game! But I don't agree with you about the lack of space. Not long ago TL gave us few expansions and it satisfied my needs. Maybe you have too many building built. I have absolutely every type of the building on my map (except Barracks), and I also have many roads, trees, decorations, flowers, etc.
The problem with the expansions are Expansion Permits! It would be really nice if TL would cut the number of Trade Tickets need for crafting the Permit to 20. That would help a lot.

LadyLolepere
05-20-14, 06:38 AM
I love seeing the characters walking around. I miss Kaz, wish he'd come back and hang out. I made a special area for him and his troll buddies.

carleeclub
05-20-14, 09:36 PM
why do we build him a castle if hes not going to become a permanant member of the kingdom?

maguar
05-21-14, 01:23 AM
why do we build him a castle if hes not going to become a permanant member of the kingdom?

I don't think the quest line is finished yet. At some stage I think he'll be back reporting what he found in the feral lands. If we're lucky he might come back walking around.

doobievilla
05-21-14, 06:04 PM
Going to take a bunch of time to get a Troll walking in Kingdom.. i see this as being a long range goal. And the Faeires will Have to Agree. I think there is a person who will be in Kingdom that will help with this.. Maybe the person who had the Crown and its now secured in that location lower right.