PDA

View Full Version : 2 Suggestions

Capper7
05-08-14, 12:03 PM
1. (for Halloween later this year) Bring the Mummy Dragon back from the Egypt event (love those week-long events, by the way) and introduce other Dragons based on classic movie monsters: Frankenstein, Dracula, the Werewolf, aliens, etc.

2. It would be great if there was some way to "capture" opponent Dragons from the Battle Arena - ones that are opponents 1-29 in tournaments and the ones that appear randomly between tournaments. Sometimes the Battle Arena is the only place that I ever see some Dragons. I could definitely live with some kind of time restriction on this feature or some other type of reasonable limitation.

Thank you for being open to our suggestions and feedback, Dragon Story!!!

jim23cash
05-09-14, 08:39 AM
Bring the Mummy Dragon back from the Egypt event (love those week-long events, by the way) and introduce other Dragons based on classic movie monsters: Frankenstein, Dracula, the Werewolf, aliens, etc

Ooh, how about a community event with movie monsters and a special (4 Dragon) Habitat like the Egyptian one!! That would be great fun! And there are lots of fun old monsters to use!
What a great idea Capper!

lizd725
05-23-14, 09:46 PM
Ooh, how about a community event with movie monsters and a special (4 Dragon) Habitat like the Egyptian one!! That would be great fun! And there are lots of fun old monsters to use!
What a great idea Capper!

That would be a freaking blast!! Have a "dragula" that wears a cape :-D

bakeryontheside
07-14-14, 06:09 AM
Could there be a way to keep the shells? What about a type of self, maybe a scroll down one to keep it small. Make available the shells from the dragons we already have.

A great part of the game is to see the shells, and the artwork on them is interesting. I am just a little disappointed when they disappear, collecting and displaying them in game would add to the experience especially with the more rare dragons.

I do not have all the other improvements that have gone on with the game including the wheel, stable etc so please make it widely available. Thanks.