PDA

View Full Version : Enough with the glass tables

pegsfarm1
05-08-14, 11:25 AM
Anyone else tired of the same glass table top designs? Every week looks the same with different bottoms you can hardly see. We need different table tops!

sweetdreamsbyrita
05-08-14, 11:42 AM
You have a point! They look the same, just with different bottoms and more expensive because of that! I'd also appreciate new chairs :)

ElaineCarrel
05-08-14, 12:50 PM
Now I think the 1s that go w the challenge r attractive. Yes TL tends 2 use the same tables week in and week out but this wk they're different.

zeldashepard
05-08-14, 01:38 PM
Now I think the 1s that go w the challenge r attractive. Yes TL tends 2 use the same tables week in and week out but this wk they're different.

I agree, this week's goal tables are beautiful.

I also wouldn't be opposed to new tables, though the glass ones don't bother me.

LavaRain8
05-08-14, 03:32 PM
I agree. I think with the Wicker ones they could have just made a wicker table without the glass. It seems like they just throw the glass on it for simplicity. But we already have a ton of those types of tables in the game already. It would be nice to have more hard top tables. A few glass ones here and there are fine, but it has been basically one after the other.

mollybrown0
05-10-14, 06:04 AM
Anyone else tired of the same glass table top designs? Every week looks the same with different bottoms you can hardly see. We need different table tops!

Thank you! I'm so glad someone finally mentioned this.