PDA

View Full Version : Feral land adventure drops?

forkyfork99
05-08-14, 09:58 AM
Besides boar pelts and feral magic, what else have you had drop from a feral lands adventure? I'm curious more about basic supplies (glue, blocks, etc.) than black box stuff.

maguar
05-09-14, 03:26 PM
I did one a day or two ago but all I can remember of the basic parts was a wood beam

shipower
05-10-14, 05:06 AM
Building Supplies:
Tier 1-->Simple Glue, Stone Block, Wooden Beam
Tier 2-->Super Glue, Fancy Block, Fancy Beam
Tier 3-->Builder's Paste, Royal Block, Royal Beam
Tier 4-->Architect's Paste, Enchanted Block, Enchanted Beam

Others: Jewels, Silver Ore, Iron Ore, Sap, Mithril, Earth Wisp, Living Wood, Boar Tusks, Pile of Seeds, Glimmerdust, Roast Chicken, Faerie's Murmur

forkyfork99
05-10-14, 07:35 PM
Building Supplies:

Others: Jewels, Silver Ore, Iron Ore, Sap, Mithril, Earth Wisp, Living Wood, Boar Tusks, Pile of Seeds, Glimmerdust, Roast Chicken, Faerie's Murmur

THanks. Can you explain what the different tiers mean?

shipower
05-10-14, 11:43 PM

It meant nothing, just ignore them! :)

outhouse01
05-11-14, 03:51 AM
It meant nothing, just ignore them! :)

I'm intrigued. If they mean nothing, why post them? I assume you are referring to the adventures. Tier 1 - vault, tier 2 - bandits, tier 3 - caves, tier 4 desert. Correct me if my assumption is wrong. If I'm not wrong what did your response to forky mean?

forkyfork99
05-11-14, 09:45 AM
I'm intrigued too! Well, I went on a feral land adventure and this is what I got:

Black box: 1 Fully grown sap tree (NOT maple tree- although I got one of those before from the adventure too)
1 enchanted beam
1 feral magic
1 stone block
2 silver ore
3 boar tusks
1 boar pelt
Energy (wasn't paying attention to how much since I was too focused on getting the items right - LOL)

I've got a bunch of boar tusks to use up, so I'll be going on another adventures and posting what I get. Would LOVE to get an architect's paste (a la tier 4), but we'll see..

maguar
05-11-14, 02:20 PM
I think the tiers relate to the item level - basic to more advanced. So this adventure appears to be able to drop items from any tiers. More basic adventures, like the vaults, may only be able to drop lower tiers, eg 1-2).

shipower
05-11-14, 05:03 PM
:) You are spot on, Maguar!

forkyfork99
05-13-14, 07:55 AM
Another day, another feral land adventure. This is what I got:

Black box: 1 Fangbeast trap (I've gotten a boar trap before on another adventure - not this one)
1 Builder's Paste
1 Superglue
Jewels
Boar Tusks
Boar Pelt
Silver

(Wasn't able to grab the exact numbers of each of the last few things, but we'll assume 1-3 like last time)

Looks like I got a Tier 2 and Tier 3 this time around. I'm on another adventure so I will report back tomorrow. Really hoping for an architect's paste. It definitely seems like its possible.

shambalaya
05-13-14, 08:06 AM
Did anyone ever have an alicorn part drop from this adventure?

forkyfork99
05-13-14, 08:47 AM
None for me, yet. In fact, I've never had an alicorn part drop from any adventure, and I've done them all at least once.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-13-14, 09:29 AM
None for me, yet. In fact, I've never had an alicorn part drop from any adventure, and I've done them all at least once.

...and you won't forkyfork, cuz we weren't around to get the love shack, thus we will never be able to craft an alicorn! :(

Ps. I did feral lands adventure & got a fangbeast trap this morning too ... Everything else flew off so fast that I didn't catch it lol but your recent list looks about exactly right for me, too.

forkyfork99
05-13-14, 11:10 AM
...and you won't forkyfork, cuz we weren't around to get the love shack, thus we will never be able to craft an alicorn! :(

Ps. I did feral lands adventure & got a fangbeast trap this morning too ... Everything else flew off so fast that I didn't catch it lol but your recent list looks about exactly right for me, too.

Awww dang I was afraid of that. So, does that mean that my only shot at getting an alicorn is coughing up 600 gems?

forkyfork99
05-13-14, 11:11 AM

And I had to "lol" about how everything flew off so fast. What I do is I try my best to get a screenshot as I collect everything from the castle. It's tricky.

On top of that, I collect my adventures in the mornings so it's extra tricky because I'm half-asleep when I do it - LOL

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-13-14, 11:42 AM
Awww dang I was afraid of that. So, does that mean that my only shot at getting an alicorn is coughing up 600 gems?
Yep! :/ ... Just lovely, huh? :/

And I had to "lol" about how everything flew off so fast. What I do is I try my best to get a screenshot as I collect everything from the castle. It's tricky.

On top of that, I collect my adventures in the mornings so it's extra tricky because I'm half-asleep when I do it - LOL
My adventure collections happen in the AM too ...& I haven't yet figured out how to do a screenshot on my iPad lol

...and to say something on topic ... I would do more feral land adventures (god knows, I got the FISH lol) but wood is precious to me and I just can't see using so much of it for the 3 troll clubs.
Really wish Kaz or the troll castle or the troll vault or the troll swampy pond or the troll pit or at least ONE of the upteen troll things we now have would give me some troll WEAPONS, grr lol

forkyfork99
05-13-14, 11:51 AM
Yep! :/ ... Just lovely, huh? :/

My adventure collections happen in the AM too ...& I haven't yet figured out how to do a screenshot on my iPad lol

...and to say something on topic ... I would do more feral land adventures (god knows, I got the FISH lol) but wood is precious to me and I just can't see using so much of it for the 3 troll clubs.
Really wish Kaz or the troll castle or the troll vault or the troll swampy pond or the troll pit or at least ONE of the upteen troll things we now have would give me some troll WEAPONS, grr lol

Now you're just trolling! LOL.

But I do agree. After this next adventure I'm gonna stop for awhile so I don't use all my wood.

Also to take a screenshot on the iPad just hold the power and home button together. You should hear a camera clicking sound - and viola it will be in your photos.

eepopp
05-13-14, 12:16 PM

I've seen Kaz's Abode occasionally drops a Sentry Horn. It may drop Troll Clubs, too, but I've seen the Sentry Horn at least 3-4 times.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-13-14, 12:30 PM
I've seen Kaz's Abode occasionally drops a Sentry Horn. It may drop Troll Clubs, too, but I've seen the Sentry Horn at least 3-4 times.

I will admit; I have gotten 1 sentry horn from Kaz .... ONE! He mostly gives me fish that I've been maxed on forever. I want troll CLUBS, lol ... Maaaan, I wish I could walk up to one of the 2 dang weapon racks I made for Kaz & just TAKE some clubs back lol!

Forkyfork, where is a 'home' button in the game? ... I see 'edit' & 'market' on bottom R and 'menu' on bottom L... Quest book on top L & news scroll on top R.
I tried the button to take me outta game and back to my iPad's "home" along w the power button but nothing happened... So...? (Just PM me the answer )

Since this adventure is gonna be permanent, we reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally need an additional source for wood. My lil living tree spits out 1 wood along w it's living wood, every 4 hours & that ain't gonna cut it lol
If the sawmills would throw out more wood like the mines do with stone, that might help.... But 1 adventure needs 30 wood! ... I need that to make builders paste!
TL!! - give us an industrial sawmill or up the output of wood from the regular mills... PLEASE!!!

...ok, this troll goes back to her deadwood forest.... Lol

forkyfork99
05-13-14, 12:49 PM
I've gotten a couple troll clubs from Kaz but never a sentry horn. Usually fish or trol essence, and other times nothing (but cash)

I agree that we need a deep mine equivalent for wood.

meme1098
05-13-14, 08:51 PM
Forkyfork, where is a 'home' buttonin the game? ... I see 'edit' & 'market' on bottom R and 'menu' on bottom L... Quest book on top L & news scroll on top R.
I tried the button to take me outta game and back to my iPad's "home" along w the power button but nothing happened...

...ok, this troll goes back to her deadwood forest.... Lol

To take a screen shot on iPad, you press the home button & power button simultaneously.
Home button: the little round button in the right center of the iPad when turned to landscape
The power button is at the top left corner.

Hold these 2 down at the same time, then release and you should hear a click & see a flash. The screen shot is now in your picture folder.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-14-14, 07:35 AM
So, get what you were looking for in feral lands, forkyfork??
I got an architects paste AND magic cement from desert sands this AM...but.still.no.carriage! *boo boo lip* lol

forkyfork99
05-14-14, 08:04 AM
So, get what you were looking for in feral lands, forkyfork??
I got an architects paste AND magic cement from desert sands this AM...but.still.no.carriage! *boo boo lip* lol

Aw man. I want your architects paste AND magic cement. I'll trade you for the carriage. LOL.

forkyfork99
05-14-14, 08:18 AM
Today I went on another adventure. This was my worst haul yet :(

NO black box
1 fancy beam
1 stone block (I only have 40 other of these.. Thanks game)
1 faerie murmur
3 boar pelts
Roast chicken (maxed out on this too LOL)
Boar tusks

Planning on two more adventures and then I might have to stop for a while since I'm running out of fish.

At least I got aother troll club from Kaz today. Still no horn.

meme1098
05-14-14, 12:49 PM
Today I went on another adventure. This was my worst haul yet :(

NO black box
1 fancy beam
1 stone block (I only have 40 other of these.. Thanks game)
1 faerie murmur
3 boar pelts
Roast chicken (maxed out on this too LOL)
Boar tusks

Planning on two more adventures and then I might have to stop for a while since I'm running out of fish.

At least I got aother troll club from Kaz today. Still no horn.

And 3 pelts is pretty good. Mine was woefully lacking this morning too. Didn't make a list or keep track but only got 1 pelt and a few other items of no consequence.
I'm going back to desert adventure since I'm trying to get that elusive ember for a dragon egg.

bonniesue48
05-15-14, 08:52 AM
Can't find any feral magic! I can't even get boars to show up any more. I have been on one adventure to the feral lands but did not receive any magic from that. And the few times a boar has shown up, they have never dropped any magic. How can I increase the chance of getting magic?

forkyfork99
05-15-14, 09:09 AM
Can't find any feral magic! I can't even get boars to show up any more. I have been on one adventure to the feral lands but did not receive any magic from that. And the few times a boar has shown up, they have never dropped any magic. How can I increase the chance of getting magic?

I get magic approximately 25% of the time from adventures. Boars occasionally drop it, but that's much harder to get.

forkyfork99
05-15-14, 09:11 AM
Today's haul was the worst yet.

No black box
1 wooden beam
1 stone block (again? Argh!)
Feral magic
Glimmer dust
Boar tusks
Boar pelt

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-15-14, 09:18 AM
Today's haul was the worst yet.

No black box
1 wooden beam
1 stone block (again? Argh!)
Feral magic
Glimmer dust
Boar tusks
Boar pelt

That right there looks more like my usual haul from feral lands...haven't been too impressed with that adventure yet... Which is also another reason not to waste my wood on troll clubs lol.
*Only* special crate I've gotten from feral lands was that 1 fangbeast trap. Meh. Lol
Actually, I tend to get better stuff from ancient vaults than that & that's the easiest one to send my knights out on lol

GC5410
05-15-14, 09:42 AM
Building Supplies:

I think the tiers relate to the item level - basic to more advanced. So this adventure appears to be able to drop items from any tiers. More basic adventures, like the vaults, may only be able to drop lower tiers, eg 1-2).

:) You are spot on, Maguar!

What about tier 5? Magic cement and ornate block/beam?

maguar
05-15-14, 01:49 PM
I got boar pelts, tusks, feral magic today. I also got a message I was maxed on royal blocks. Not sure if there was anything else I would have got if I hadn't been maxed on it.

forkyfork99
05-15-14, 02:29 PM
What about tier 5? Magic cement and ornate block/beam?

I have never received any ornate supplies or magic cement, so I do not think it is possible. And if it is, it is rare so it is definitely not reliable.

Still hoping for the architects paste :'(

forkyfork99
05-15-14, 02:30 PM
That right there looks more like my usual haul from feral lands...haven't been too impressed with that adventure yet... Which is also another reason not to waste my wood on troll clubs lol.
*Only* special crate I've gotten from feral lands was that 1 fangbeast trap. Meh. Lol
Actually, I tend to get better stuff from ancient vaults than that & that's the easiest one to send my knights out on lol

I actually haven't done ancient vaults in a while because I keep on using my longswords for other adventures (faerie respite, thursday's newest quest)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-15-14, 02:35 PM
I actually haven't done ancient vaults in a while because I keep on using my longswords for other adventures (faerie respite, thursday's newest quest)
Ancient vaults doesn't require swords (that's bandits)

forkyfork99
05-16-14, 11:53 AM
Ancient vaults doesn't require swords (that's bandits)

D'oh - you're right. I keep confusing them. And now that my magic forge is tied up with various quests I can't make the troll materials, so it's back to simple feasts for me.

forkyfork99
05-16-14, 11:58 AM
Today's haul was a much better one than the last two days.

Black box: Maple tree (this is my 2nd one I've gotten from this adventure. I've done it about 10 times)
1 Light Armor (this is awesome because I need them for this week's quest and I am so pathetically low on silver ore)
1 Fancy beam
1 Wooden block (well it beats another stone block)
Jewels
Boar Tusks
Boar Pelts

All in all, not bad. One of the better hauls.

I heard people also got red trillium as a black box, but I have yet to :-/

55lee55
05-18-14, 11:39 AM
I have never received any ornate supplies or magic cement, so I do not think it is possible. And if it is, it is rare so it is definitely not reliable.

Still hoping for the architects paste :'(

For some reason I have more of these quests done and ready to go than practically any others. I battled many boars before I got one trapped in a good spot, lol. I have received both ornate supplies several times, and magic cement at least twice. You don't need to believe it's possible forkyfork99, lol. I got one architects paste as well, but these are all rare drops and I probably have had them more often because I do this quest often. Most of the time I don't even get a crate item, and the glues and building supplies are not crate items for me at least so far.

This morning I got a crate containing a Dire Boar Trap! I have had a Fangbeast Trap from this adventure once, and a Skunkupine Trap from some adventure previously, but this morning's DB Trap is the best crate Item I have received so far from the Feral Lands.

If I am short of wood to make quest or building items I buy Dead Trees and chop them because they are the cheapest wood I've found. They are purchased with coins, something I am excessed on, and they don't require energy to grow like Sap Trees, and they also drop Mushrooms and Glimmerdust often enough to keep me maxed on these unless I use them for other things, and they rarely drop sap and even more rarely living wood. I do occasionally need to chop my stock of Sap Trees for sap and I have run low on living wood from all sources and I'm not sure the dead trees drop it less often than other trees.

Just this week I finally used up all of my boar tusks on clubs and horns so maybe I will be using this quest less often once I draw down my stock. I mainly use this adventure to save my rarer feasts for special needs, hoping for rare drops and usually getting nothing more rare than Royal Blocks and Beams.

I suspect that with the upcoming dragon storyline that all bets will be off and I will need to reexamine my adventure style to reflect new opportunities. I hope that the things I've found so far will help with new goals. For me even one magic cement is worth days of adhesive crafting, and even though a rare drop, this adventure has been pretty good to me.

forkyfork99
05-20-14, 08:51 AM
My haul today:
NO Black box
1 Enchanted Beam
1 Stone block (this adventure likes stone blocks apparently)
1 Feral Magic
Gems (I think 5)
1 Faerie's Murmur
Boar Pelts
Boar Tusks

I believe this is the first adventure where I actually got some gems!

That's awesome 55lee55 that you've gotten ornate supplies from this quest. I have yet to get any, although I'm not complaining about the enchanted block that I got today. I'll probably do one more quest before the big adventure on Thursday and see what I get.

55lee55
05-20-14, 02:38 PM
That's awesome 55lee55 that you've gotten ornate supplies from this quest.

Thanks! It is awesome, but not at all a usual occurrence with this quest. I do this one often and rarely get even a black box. I wouldn't count on using this quest in place of good old fashioned crafting for ornate supplies and magic cement. Those are resource and labor intensive, but with crafting the result is guaranteed. Good Luck!

forkyfork99
05-20-14, 03:00 PM
Thanks! It is awesome, but not at all a usual occurrence with this quest. I do this one often and rarely get even a black box. I wouldn't count on using this quest in place of good old fashioned crafting for ornate supplies and magic cement. Those are resource and labor intensive, but with crafting the result is guaranteed. Good Luck!

All in all I do like this adventure because it doesn't require that long to craft materials for, and you have the possibility of some nice stuff (like enchanted supplies). I've got a ton of boar tusks to use up so they aren't going anywhere. What holds me back more from going on this quest every day is lack of fish (usually catfish) or wanting to save my wood for other stuff. Wish it didn't use quite so much wood for three troll clubs.

The Desert Sands is an adventure that DOES guarantee at least one ornate item - BUT it takes a long time to craft everything. So I honestly think you're better off just building the supplies yourself.

Except the magic cement. That takes for ever :(

forkyfork99
05-22-14, 10:04 AM
Another adventure. My last before the big Thursday reveal.

NO black box
1 Fancy Beam
1 Stone block (seriously?????)
1 Faerie's Murmur
Boar Pelts
Boar Tusks
6 Energy

maguar
06-01-14, 02:58 PM
Sorry didn't get quantities:

Iron ore
Super glue
Mithril
Boar pelt
Boar tusk
Enchanted block or beam - was maxed and didn't quite catch the name
Energy

zoeee87
06-02-14, 09:07 AM
I didn't get any quantities either..

Boar Tusk
Boar Pelt
5 energy
Iron ore
Fancy bean
Coins

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-03-14, 08:44 AM
Didn't get numbers either ... And this is why I'm not impressed with this adventure lol:
Prime cuts
Stone block
Wooden beam
Boar pelt
Boar tusk
No crate

forkyfork99
06-03-14, 02:37 PM
You can get mithril from this quest?? That would help a lot. I'm going to send em on another adventure once I'm done with this deep sea diving.