PDA

View Full Version : I Cannot Open Restaurant Story!

AylinOnIce
05-07-14, 02:53 PM
I've been playing this game for a while and today when I just tried to go in, it froze! I tried deleting it but it's still frozen! What Can I Do!!

DessertWolf
05-07-14, 05:17 PM
Hey gcggg, sorry to hear about this. We reviewed your account and didn't have any closing issues when accessing the game. Have you tried completely restarting your device along with the re-install of the game?

AylinOnIce
05-08-14, 04:06 AM
Yes, I've deleted and re downloaded it many times! And I've tried completely closing my device but unfortunately nothing works!

DessertWolf
05-08-14, 10:06 AM
I see, sorry to hear that. Are you receiving any kind of error messages when the game crashes? If so, can you provide any screenshots of it? Also, are you doing any actions in-game that cause it, or does the game just suddenly crash when you open it?

AylinOnIce
05-08-14, 01:51 PM
No, no error massages. Well, I only updated it, and after that it completely froze!

DessertWolf
05-08-14, 02:32 PM
Is it freezing or closing the application as soon as you open it, or are you doing any actions in-game? How long does it usually take for the game to crash or freeze? Also, I'd like to suggest that you close any additional running applications on your device as multiple running applications might affect the memory usage of your device.

AylinOnIce
05-09-14, 03:10 AM
It freezes as soon as I open it. Ok I'll try again with all other apps closed.

DessertWolf
05-09-14, 10:27 AM
Please let us know if that helps. Also is the game freezing like the screen would show your game, but you can't interact with it? Or is the game crashing and the application is automatically closing?

AylinOnIce
05-09-14, 12:30 PM
Unfortunately, it still is frozen!well, when I tap and the app it just automatically crashes every sing time!

kokiromares
05-28-14, 02:07 AM
My loads vut doesn't get me in my restaurant.I reinstalled for the10th time and still nothing happens it os just loading loading and loading.Im very dissapointed.

kooky panda
05-28-14, 07:40 AM
What device do you play on?
What is the current version number of the game your are playing? (under menu-help-small number at the bottom of the screen)

DessertWolf
05-28-14, 10:08 AM
kokiromares, please send an e-mail to support@teamlava.com so that a Support Agent can assist you immediately with this issue.