PDA

View Full Version : Champion arte? Blue giant.

yenminh2
05-07-14, 08:39 AM
Hello I just came across a blue giant using a spear when i raid one of the kingdom this morning. Is the champion after out already? For some reason I can't find it in the store anywhere.

yenminh2
05-07-14, 08:55 AM
Ok never mind, the blue giants are Indra from lvl12 Barack. But what's the point of using them, they seem to be similar to the only with l slightly higher hp but their attack power are so much weaker then the undead.

SparklyOctopus
05-07-14, 10:53 AM
Thanks for sharing this! As you mention, Indara does have a little more HP so you can take some extra hits. With that said, I'll pass along this feedback to our game team.

penqueen2
05-07-14, 01:57 PM
Ok never mind, the blue giants are Indra from lvl12 Barack. But what's the point of using them, they seem to be similar to the only with l slightly higher hp but their attack power are so much weaker then the undead.

I tried them and I agree they are useless as there attack power is so weak. They are cool looking though. I don't recommend the upgrade. Might have been good if it targeted defenses and attack at about 400 and speed about 6. We realy need some stronger troops. Attacking is like Russian rollet, You can win a little but loose a lot. The only ones that are winning are hackers.

Pohanger
10-03-14, 11:50 AM
I like to think that years later Indara will retire, move into a mushroom house in the woods, raise lots of sons (and one daughter), but have to deal with one crazed wizard and his cat in a nearby castile.

Annica5
10-03-14, 11:55 AM
I like to think that years later Indara will retire, move into a mushroom house in the woods, raise lots of sons (and one daughter), but have to deal with one crazed wizard and his cat in a nearby castile.

Hahaha