PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Pages : [1] 2 3

kooky panda
05-07-14, 05:19 AM
What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

iOS General Issues
If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:

Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.

For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Connection Issues

Force shut game
Disconnect device cellular/wifi setting
Switch off device
Power off modem and router, and power up after 2 mins if you're using wifi connection
Switch on device and reconnect cellular/wifi setting
Start game

If you are using wifi, the bandwidth and number of devices connected to it are contributing factors to your connectivity performance.

Device Performance Issues
Some older devices may have trouble keeping up with the game.

Clear cache - go to Safari in Settings app on iOS device and click [Clear History and Website Data].
Check that you have sufficient space on your device. Try deleting some unused apps/photos/videos etc if you don't.
Store away some (if not all) animated decorations .
Avoid running other apps in the background
Let your game settle for a few minutes (3 mins or so) after starting it, before you do any activity
Reduce the number of neighbours if you have close to a thousand

Display/Graphics Issues

Clear cache - go to Safari in Settings app on iOS device and click [Clear History and Website Data].
Restart device and game
Delete and reinstall game if the above doesn't work

Sync Issues
Ensure your connection is good. Always fresh start your game before you do any actions to avoid sync issues. It is recommended that we do not leave our games running in the background.

If you discover that you have forgotten to close out your game, force shut it without doing any activity and start it again.
You can force save your game progress by visiting a neighbor, clicking on your market or clicking Social/Community.
Do not leave your game immediately after your last action. Try to force save your game progress and sync with Storm8 servers before closing your game.

kooky panda
05-07-14, 05:19 AM
If you cannot find a current thread for your issue and do not want to start up a new thread, please post here.

Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

If you would like to report a bug please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or Storm 8 Studios ), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game ( from Itunes only) Third party sites are not supported
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
Force Close your game

Android General Issues
To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
To check game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or Storm 8), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version.

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game *note - reinstalled games will need to be moved to the SD card again
Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

Forum Rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Helpful Thread
(https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61471-Helpful-threads)
Transferring Games - You can email s (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)upport.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

You can also try to recover your games (if you had a password set up)

New Logon on Feature (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so they can check you game.

Purchased Gems (Gold) not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on S8 servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).
You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

mcsnoop
09-06-14, 11:02 AM
Every time I try to buy a stove its telling me appliance unlock at next level an yet it wont show me the level it should unlock at and no matter how often I level up, its still saying the same thing

mcsnoop
09-06-14, 11:03 AM
My restaurant name is snoopy food

grizzly43143
10-08-14, 04:40 PM
Having an issue with both bakery and restaurant story. Both games have popup windows every morning that go through every objective that I have completed in the games usually 40 or more windows that I have to close before playing the actual game. I have an android phone.

ditzygypsy2
11-08-14, 01:51 AM
Where is the stone wall tile style? I bought it and I have it on part of my walls and I just expanded and need to add a strip! My id is ditzygypsy2, restaurant name is Ditzygypsys, I'm on level 35, and I have a iPhone 5 and an iPad mini and am connected to Facebook. It may have been for sale as a Halloween item, but the way the decor setup is different in RS2 as opposed to Fashion Story, BS, and RS1, is that we buy the style and not individual tiles, so I really hope that if the style isn't for sale any longer, but we already have it in our collection of purchased styles, it doesn't mean we spend money for something that is going to be taken away. The gems are never on sale, and it's really hard to get ahead without purchasing gems in this game. Although that lady update that changed our ability to actually earn a better income in the game is much appreciated--but even that has huge room for improvement. Please give us the only stone wall we had (at least for my level) back if it was removed.

Update: I'm missing a few other styles of things (Baby Blue style chairs and tables--and more, because the list of owned styles is really small compared with what I've bought, but I don't know the names of all of them and can't remember all of them).

beebz28
11-08-14, 05:58 AM
I also lost some items that I bought & would like to have them back... I lost my red tile, purple and green carpets and a few other stuff. I'd like to know that the items we purchase would not be taken away please!

FrozenTurtle
11-10-14, 11:45 AM
Where is the stone wall tile style? I bought it and I have it on part of my walls and I just expanded and need to add a strip! My id is ditzygypsy2, restaurant name is Ditzygypsys, I'm on level 35, and I have a iPhone 5 and an iPad mini and am connected to Facebook. It may have been for sale as a Halloween item, but the way the decor setup is different in RS2 as opposed to Fashion Story, BS, and RS1, is that we buy the style and not individual tiles, so I really hope that if the style isn't for sale any longer, but we already have it in our collection of purchased styles, it doesn't mean we spend money for something that is going to be taken away. The gems are never on sale, and it's really hard to get ahead without purchasing gems in this game. Although that lady update that changed our ability to actually earn a better income in the game is much appreciated--but even that has huge room for improvement. Please give us the only stone wall we had (at least for my level) back if it was removed.

Update: I'm missing a few other styles of things (Baby Blue style chairs and tables--and more, because the list of owned styles is really small compared with what I've bought, but I don't know the names of all of them and can't remember all of them).

I also lost some items that I bought & would like to have them back... I lost my red tile, purple and green carpets and a few other stuff. I'd like to know that the items we purchase would not be taken away please!

Sorry for the confusion! We recently updated the game to remove some items and styles. We're not able to speculate on future updates, but we might bring them back at a later time. :)

orleansparish
11-12-14, 02:55 AM
This game stinks again! You raised the coin amount back up again....yay! BUT I was able to order FIVE items at a time in all of my stores, now it's down to three. And you want me to spend money to buy that overpriced chateau oven, when I'm supposed to order tools again? I want my stuff back!

inadine008
11-12-14, 03:44 AM
What happened?! I upgraded my pantry to 60 capacity, 3 orders on veggie market, 4 on general store, and 5 on butcher store. Now their back to 40, 2, 2, 3. HELP!

beebz28
11-12-14, 04:01 AM
I just lost a whole lot of stuff... My butcher store, general store, fruit and vegetable markets. My pantry was upgraded to 200 now it's at 180 and they're asking me for something like 42 nails ++++. My whole game has gone haywire, HELP PLEASE!

13eater
11-12-14, 04:15 AM
I'm using iPad version 8.1(12B410) / Restaurant Story 2 1.4.1

I have lost red,cream floor tiles, navy carpet that were purchased when I leveled up and bought and used new floor styles...have not checked inventory of wall styles purchased though. But I am above that issue now...my pantry storage capacity went down from 80 to 60 upon opening the game after a brief logout. How can I recover the 80 capacity pantry without the pricey upgrade? Is this even possible or bidding goodbye to the game is the only option?
Any help or suggestion is appreciated.

Dishcoteque
11-12-14, 06:08 AM
I'm having the same issues. Game has gone haywire and reset all building upgrades to some previous level. I hope this can be corrected.

ditzygypsy2
11-12-14, 08:28 AM
I just lost a whole lot of stuff... My butcher store, general store, fruit and vegetable markets. My pantry was upgraded to 200 now it's at 180 and they're asking me for something like 42 nails ++++. My whole game has gone haywire, HELP PLEASE!

I lost the same things and this is THE most expensive game to play because the ability to actually get anywhere is so SO slow. The next slowest -and most boring because of it and the lack of decor items- is Farm Story 2 (although FS1 is still absurdly boring).

ditzygypsy2
11-12-14, 08:43 AM
Sorry for the confusion! We recently updated the game to remove some items and styles. We're not able to speculate on future updates, but we might bring them back at a later time. :)

I don't quite understand what you're saying. Are you saying TL is possibly plan to remove things that cost players a lot of real cash again in future upgrades? Or are you apologizing for TL making a major error that these things we bought with money were removed by accident and that the update isn't completed yet because it made a mess they are trying to clean up?

Depending on what the answer is, the game will either lose most players or keep them.

And the message in the game about the update "Notice anything different?..." is somewhat vague too. Are they going to restore things like the pantry and shop item upgrades WE PAID A LOT FOR before the upgrade is completed (never mind that we also are owed all the decor items they stole from us)? Or is the update considered to be complete as it is and it just sucks that we have been dreadfully gouged by this arm of Team Lava games?

Again, the answer is going to be what players use to decide whether or not to delete the game. If it were just run more similarly to the other RS, BS games, it'd be fine. It seems like a spoiled brat child of Father Team and Momma Lava has been given RS2 as a gift and has no clue how to do anything. Fire the brat.

laceylaine
11-12-14, 10:41 AM
Just when I thought this was going to be the update that improves the game, I find that I've lost my shop upgrades and market slots. Also missing halloween decor I've purchased. How can you take away things we've purchased? Really hope this is a mistake. The previous update upset me because we lost the cash we saved up. But I gave it a shot and kept playing, progressing very SLOWLY. Now this, i don't have any patience left. I'm done until things improve.

kooky panda
11-12-14, 11:40 AM
Just when I thought this was going to be the update that improves the game, I find that I've lost my shop upgrades and market slots. Also missing halloween decor I've purchased. How can you take away things we've purchased? Really hope this is a mistake. The previous update upset me because we lost the cash we saved up. But I gave it a shot and kept playing, progressing very SLOWLY. Now this, i don't have any patience left. I'm done until things improve.
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com

Current thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75073-All-of-my-building-upgrades-are-gone!)

beebz28
11-17-14, 04:31 PM
It's been a week since I have had my restaurant in 'Chaos'... Each new day, I've been getting an automatic message saying that it'll take a week for the changes to complete. Any idea how long this 'Week' will take?

AlicianCity
11-23-14, 04:20 PM
Is it just me or are there others having the same problem as me with regards to the servings of food on the counter not reducing over time unless you have the game open? Usually after placing food on counters it automatically reduce over time with customers coming to the shop but in my case this has stopped totally unless I open the game.

beebz28
11-23-14, 11:45 PM
Is it just me or are there others having the same problem as me with regards to the servings of food on the counter not reducing over time unless you have the game open? Usually after placing food on counters it automatically reduce over time with customers coming to the shop but in my case this has stopped totally unless I open the game.

It's not just you, I have to keep the game on all the time in order to continue earning coins?

laceylaine
11-23-14, 11:48 PM

I'm having the same issue. I woke up this morning to full counters from the food the day before. Some of those dishes should've been gone. Those dishes are still on my counter, have been all day, so I wasn't able to cook. There's almost little to no progress if you don't have the game open. Only noticed this happening today.

AlicianCity
11-24-14, 05:52 AM
It's not just you, I have to keep the game on all the time in order to continue earning coins?

I'm having the same issue. I woke up this morning to full counters from the food the day before. Some of those dishes should've been gone. Those dishes are still on my counter, have been all day, so I wasn't able to cook. There's almost little to no progress if you don't have the game open. Only noticed this happening today.

Ok... This really sucks... I hope it's just a bug and not intended by TL...

thienchau
11-25-14, 09:08 AM
Same issue for me too.. i cant keep my device up all day as it'll run out of battery quickly. Help please!

[S8] Walt
11-25-14, 12:01 PM

Sorry to hear about this! We are currently investigating the issue.

orchid990107
11-27-14, 10:14 AM
HAVING similar problem. Only I am unable to cook anything. Don't have right ingredients and can't get upgrade parts because there is no food to serve. Help !!!,,,

[S8] Walt
12-04-14, 12:23 PM

We've identified the issue and a fix will be incoming in the next update.

In the meantime, make sure your Host (not just the Host table) is connected to a 1x1 path leading to the rest of the restaurant. This should allow you to close your game and still make money. :D

thienchau
12-08-14, 05:57 PM
Walt;1015502']We've identified the issue and a fix will be incoming in the next update.

In the meantime, make sure your Host (not just the Host table) is connected to a 1x1 path leading to the rest of the restaurant. This should allow you to close your game and still make money. :D

Can you elaborate more as Its quite confusing. Anyways my restaurant again stuck with food not reducing. Please help :(

laceylaine
12-22-14, 06:47 PM
My food is not selling anymore, again. I know this issue was fixed for a while, but I think it came back. My dishes sell when I have the game open and playing it, but nothing sells overnight when I turn my iPad off. Is anyone else having the same issues, or maybe it's just me? My host and host table are in a well placed spot, so that can't be what's stopping my sales.

minndom
12-24-14, 03:57 AM
I just installed this and cannot do anything. Game is unresponsive. What should I do?

minndom
12-24-14, 04:02 AM
Answering myself. Closing all other applications solved my problem.

brrdgrrl
12-24-14, 06:19 PM
FYI I don't think the quick invite feature is working. early this morning I saw the quick invite PLUS button on a couple ppl restaurants and it is ON under my options but visitors told me they cannot see it and most people seem to be posting their IDs so I don't think it's working. I really like this feature so wanted to let you know. On RS 2

mamareader02
12-24-14, 08:55 PM
FYI I don't think the quick invite feature is working. early this morning I saw the quick invite PLUS button on a couple ppl restaurants and it is ON under my options but visitors told me they cannot see it and most people seem to be posting their IDs so I don't think it's working. I really like this feature so wanted to let you know. On RS 2

Yeah,I have my invite button on,but nobody wants to be my friend!:(..... Lol,maybe that button DOES have a problem

llamafarms
12-25-14, 08:09 AM

Agreed! I don't thinks it's working either. I've only come across two restaurants that had them.

aaalicja97
12-25-14, 10:18 AM
I can't shop, buy anything because my pantry storage is full, but I can't cook anything - NOTHING, because I have nothing, 0 ingredients. So I'm stuck. No sense at all...

wiggles2288
12-25-14, 12:59 PM
Just installed the game and I have no beginner goals. Just installed it on my daughter's device and she has goals.

aaalicja97
12-26-14, 11:12 PM
Can somebody help me please... Mayby I'm doing sth wrong I don't know. I can't buy anything, my storage is full, but I can't cook anything, I have no ingredients, 0. What's wrong? I have to buy ingredients for gems. My storage is 2 items, so it's suppouse to let me cook sth, but it isn't. I reinstalled the game, but nothing helps.

aaalicja97
12-26-14, 11:34 PM
I removed manually items from storage shelf, it helps :) I hope, for longer :)

Etoile2104
12-27-14, 02:50 AM
How did you get blueprint for veggie Market?

cookietyler
12-27-14, 05:47 PM
There was a 99 cent sale that was for 3 days and just popped up today.. I went to make a purchase and it disappeared?

meme1098
12-31-14, 06:20 PM
Several times now when I've opened the game I've noticed the servers put food on a table that isn't even occupied. Am I losing servings & not getting paid for that serving?
What the heck is going on here?

morningstarguitar
12-31-14, 07:10 PM
There was a 99 cent sale that was for 3 days and just popped up today.. I went to make a purchase and it disappeared?

That happened to me too! Very frustrating :(

FrozenTurtle
01-02-15, 12:58 PM

That happened to me too! Very frustrating :(

Can you guys email support@teamlava.com and PM me the ticket number you receive?

Several times now when I've opened the game I've noticed the servers put food on a table that isn't even occupied. Am I losing servings & not getting paid for that serving?

Do you have a screenshot of this? If not, can you take one the next time this happens? I'd like to forward this to the game team. Thanks!

Beecause
01-04-15, 02:03 PM

I watched this happen. Think we are ok - I've placed my matrade right at the door - customer gets to podium and my servers are
delivering the food to the table - food disappears, customer finally sits down & then the food pops back up on table as the waiters
already delivered it.

morningstarguitar
01-04-15, 10:36 PM
Can you guys email support@teamlava.com and PM me the ticket number you receive?

I actually took the time to email support about this, but I didn't receive a ticket # that I can find :(

kooky panda
01-05-15, 10:27 AM
I actually took the time to email support about this, but I didn't receive a ticket # that I can find :(
Check your spam folder to make sure your automatic email did not go there.

FrozenTurtle
01-05-15, 12:33 PM
I watched this happen. Think we are ok - I've placed my matrade right at the door - customer gets to podium and my servers are
delivering the food to the table - food disappears, customer finally sits down & then the food pops back up on table as the waiters
already delivered it.

Thanks for bringing this up! As a reminder, we do not suggest blocking your door or your hostess table. This is not an intended use of the mechanics and may cause unexpected results.

Beecause
01-05-15, 07:58 PM
I did do that not too long ago in fashion story trying to build up some stock
but a half hour later all of my stock was gone - lol - so blocking the door is never worth the risk.

Beecause
01-06-15, 04:43 PM
My game shrinks or shuts down on its own and it happens a lot.

This last time - when i reopened the game it was back at the start of a new game. Scared the pants off me.
So I turned my iphone off then back on & my resteraunt was fine.

mrsdacner
01-06-15, 06:20 PM
I got the oven and spent 1,700 coins to learn to bake SUGAR COOKES When the cookies were finished (with a gold cover) I clicked to put them on the counter and they disappered. When I went back to make them it tells me I have to pay 1,700 coins again to learn it (plus all the ingrediants are gone)

Celestina99
01-09-15, 04:49 AM
I got the oven and spent 1,700 coins to learn to bake SUGAR COOKES When the cookies were finished (with a gold cover) I clicked to put them on the counter and they disappered. When I went back to make them it tells me I have to pay 1,700 coins again to learn it (plus all the ingrediants are gone)

Appears my reply disappeared. Apologies if duplicate.

Same issue happened to me yesterday morning when I should have learned Eggs Benedict. Didn't learn it, dish disappeared and I lost the coins and ingredients to make it.

Celestina99 is my id. I was level 19 and I am on an iPhones 4s.

FrozenTurtle
01-09-15, 11:38 AM

Appears my reply disappeared. Apologies if duplicate.

Same issue happened to me yesterday morning when I should have learned Eggs Benedict. Didn't learn it, dish disappeared and I lost the coins and ingredients to make it.

Celestina99 is my id. I was level 19 and I am on an iPhones 4s.

Sorry about that! Please email support@teamlava.com. Once you receive your ticket number, please send me a PM and I will get someone to help you as soon as possible.

blisswing
01-10-15, 01:41 PM
I keep planting basil and when it's done it turns into garlic. Lots of garlic, so I have to delete it to make room in my pantry.

love_vs_death
01-10-15, 06:40 PM
How do I delete a post off a neighbours wall?

LaceFace333
01-11-15, 02:50 PM
Why do I only get nails from the construction worker? I used to get a variety, now I just get nails. It have 13 nails, and zero wood.

kooky panda
01-11-15, 04:45 PM
I keep planting basil and when it's done it turns into garlic. Lots of garlic, so I have to delete it to make room in my pantry.
Can you post some photos of this happening?

How do I delete a post off a neighbours wall?
You are not able to delete posts off other players walls.

Why do I only get nails from the construction worker? I used to get a variety, now I just get nails. It have 13 nails, and zero wood.
Nails are a common drop. The planks, shovels and hammers are rare drops.

lovelyaprilb
01-19-15, 11:44 AM
Anyone know when it'll be available on android?

cleo317
01-20-15, 06:08 PM
The game keeps reverting back to setting up things like ovens and plots when they were already done. Then I lose ingredients and time! This has happened four times in the last 36 hours! This game is terrible!

jeremy101495
01-21-15, 11:37 PM
Sometimes when the construction worker comes in he does not get served any food and I have to make him leave by moving his chair or table or something. He comes back in a minute or two but it's kind of frustrating. He doesn't get annoyed he just sits there and waits but everyone else comes and goes.

Running ios 8.1.2 on iPhone 4S, game version 1.4.5

FrozenTurtle
01-22-15, 11:36 AM
Sometimes when the construction worker comes in he does not get served any food and I have to make him leave by moving his chair or table or something. He comes back in a minute or two but it's kind of frustrating. He doesn't get annoyed he just sits there and waits but everyone else comes and goes.

Running ios 8.1.2 on iPhone 4S, game version 1.4.5

There are two reasons Cid might leave your restaurant: 1. there are not enough seats for him to sit (this doesn't sound like the issue) and 2. there's no food on your counters. Also, are any of your available counters with food place behind other things that might prevent your waiters and waitresses from accessing them?

songataho
01-26-15, 11:27 AM
I hope this posts where it should post. I will admit I did not read all 6 pages of issues here but the ones I did read did not have my issue on it. Somehow, my gems keep disappearing. At one point in time I had over 70 (I think 73 to be exact but not positive). I am now down to 39 and I have spent none! I know I have an old iPad. The version for the iPad is 5.1.1 and the game version is 1.4.5.

I am just curious as to where my gems went...

kooky panda
01-26-15, 12:00 PM
I hope this posts where it should post. I will admit I did not read all 6 pages of issues here but the ones I did read did not have my issue on it. Somehow, my gems keep disappearing. At one point in time I had over 70 (I think 73 to be exact but not positive). I am now down to 39 and I have spent none! I know I have an old iPad. The version for the iPad is 5.1.1 and the game version is 1.4.5.

I am just curious as to where my gems went...

I am sorry this is happening!
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game and let you know.

Angelymer9
01-27-15, 01:33 AM
My 'messages' isn't working properly since last update:

I can't accept gifts or give tips back this way. I've tried to delete the game and re-install it but no luck.
Greetings

HarunaMin
01-27-15, 03:34 AM

I can't accept gifts or give tips back this way. I've tried to delete the game and re-install it but no luck.
Greetings
Mine also!
Please fix this ASAP team lava!!

FreddieTeddy
01-27-15, 03:49 AM
Mine also!

I have the same issue.

pippy63
01-27-15, 05:39 AM
Me too since last night.... Can't see who visits and/or send gifts. Also now when my food is done and I click on it I notice besides the blue Xp stars I also have a yellow star on each recipe?? I have never noticed a yellow star before???

kooky panda
01-27-15, 09:09 AM

Greetings

Mine also!

I have the same issue.

Me too since last night.... Can't see who visits and/or send gifts. Also now when my food is done and I click on it I notice besides the blue Xp stars I also have a yellow star on each recipe?? I have never noticed a yellow star before???

This has been reported.
Current bug thread here.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77775-RS2-Update-1-27-15-Version-2-1-5&p=1042337&viewfull=1#post1042337

missjanny
01-28-15, 06:28 PM
My message screen remains blank. People are visiting and tipping, but when I open up message screen to see who came by it is blank, been blank 3 days now.

MsDenise89
01-31-15, 08:02 AM
I am using an Iphone 4s version 7.1 and my Restaurant story 2 1.5. My message screen is blank. I get the red numbered notifications that some one visited but when I click on the envelope it is blank when it opens. My Stom8 id is MsDenise89 and my User ID is k6v6tb9

MIssFryd
01-31-15, 04:37 PM
What happened just now? Suddenly most of my appliances, which were in the middle of cooking meals/spices/sandwiches, are wrapped in boxes like they're waiting to be used for the first time. They moved around too, and groceries and such are having totally crazy waiting times, like 21 minutes for new tomatoes. Im fully updated to latest version of game (goes automatically) and caches are cleared just a little while ago, I'm playing iPad Air and I noticed new update for iOS just came up, but can't update just now since I'm not on Wi-fi. Even so this has never happened to any game before even if I haven't updated the minute the update for iOS came around. Anyone else having these crazy glitches? Really hope I haven't lost all progress I've made with the newest goals like cooking steak and eggs countless times a.o.

MIssFryd
01-31-15, 04:45 PM
Looks like they're correcting themselves little by little, but all my ready meals are gone and still eggs, tomatos and such have far longer waiting time than normally.Since it's past midnight here I'll give it the night and see if all are okay tomorrow.

islandtyme
02-01-15, 02:26 PM

I ave an ipad 2, just updated to 8.1.3. I am at level 20 on Restaurant Story 2. No loger do i see who is gifting me, and my message wall is blank. Its much nicer to gift those who are gifting you, and if I am not sure who is gifting, and or visiting, then i will have to delete the game. Also noticing issues on some of the other TL games. You guys do a great job, and i know you are busy, please let me know if this issue is due to the update, which i am not seeing this issue on any of my other games, or if you have made some recent changes. Thanks

FrozenTurtle
02-02-15, 11:31 AM

I ave an ipad 2, just updated to 8.1.3. I am at level 20 on Restaurant Story 2. No loger do i see who is gifting me, and my message wall is blank. Its much nicer to gift those who are gifting you, and if I am not sure who is gifting, and or visiting, then i will have to delete the game. Also noticing issues on some of the other TL games. You guys do a great job, and i know you are busy, please let me know if this issue is due to the update, which i am not seeing this issue on any of my other games, or if you have made some recent changes. Thanks

This is a known issue that will be fixed in our next update. More info on this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77775-RS2-Update-1-27-15-Version-2-1-5).

LinkinPark92
02-02-15, 02:20 PM
Are the games in maintence? Everytime I check I can't play the games because "I need internet access"
But I'm playing on my own wifi!
Even when I turn my wifi out it still says the same thing!

kooky panda
02-02-15, 03:49 PM
Are the games in maintence? Everytime I check I can't play the games because "I need internet access"
But I'm playing on my own wifi!
Even when I turn my wifi out it still says the same thing!
On your device go to settings-safari- clear out cookies/data then restart your device to see if this helps.

gomsbruna
02-02-15, 04:34 PM
How do I get a valentine oven? I can see the recipes on my book, but cannot find valentine oven to buy anywhere!

mamareader02
02-02-15, 05:12 PM
Yeah-explanation on the valentine oven,please

FrozenTurtle
02-02-15, 05:49 PM
How do I get a valentine oven? I can see the recipes on my book, but cannot find valentine oven to buy anywhere!

Yeah-explanation on the valentine oven,please

I posted in this thread:

This is something that will be available soon. Think of this as a sneak peek for our special someones. :)

LaceFace333
02-03-15, 10:59 PM
This is a known issue that will be fixed in our next update. More info on this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77775-RS2-Update-1-27-15-Version-2-1-5).

I have the same issue, and I Lily still hasn't dropped seeds after three weeks, no ginger either. Lilly is holding up three out of four of the goals in my book, and can't expand the garden because of Lilly not dropping seeds

lilianeight
02-04-15, 09:35 PM
I am in level 23, the restaurant's popularity level (number of happy costumers) does not increase above 10 despite having food in at least 6 counters al the time. What is happening?

kooky panda
02-05-15, 11:11 AM
I am in level 23, the restaurant's popularity level (number of happy costumers) does not increase above 10 despite having food in at least 6 counters al the time. What is happening?
Make sure you have a clear path for the customers to your tables/chairs and the hostess podium. If you see them unhappy because there is no where to sit, add another table/chair.

WinnyWoos
02-05-15, 06:12 PM

Where is the level of happiness for customers? I know there's one in RS and BS but didn't think there was one in RS2. Am I missing something?

cleo317
02-05-15, 07:17 PM
What happened just now? Suddenly most of my appliances, which were in the middle of cooking meals/spices/sandwiches, are wrapped in boxes like they're waiting to be used for the first time. They moved around too, and groceries and such are having totally crazy waiting times, like 21 minutes for new tomatoes. Im fully updated to latest version of game (goes automatically) and caches are cleared just a little while ago, I'm playing iPad Air and I noticed new update for iOS just came up, but can't update just now since I'm not on Wi-fi. Even so this has never happened to any game before even if I haven't updated the minute the update for iOS came around. Anyone else having these crazy glitches? Really hope I haven't lost all progress I've made with the newest goals like cooking steak and eggs countless times a.o.

I have the same problem! And it happens frequently. And yes, I do lose progress. It's very annoying.

lilianeight
02-05-15, 07:19 PM
Thanks very much, I cleared the path to the chairs, there was a plant and divider blocking the way. That did it.

tea975
02-08-15, 06:23 AM
Hi my app keeps crashing every 30 seconds or so and the tools herbs and love letters I have collected disappear. It seems to have been happening since the last update

priscillasp
02-08-15, 10:17 AM
I'm having the same problem. I hope they are looking in to this & get it fixed soon. You can't really play due to this problem.

priscillasp
02-08-15, 10:23 AM
I just deleted the game and reinstalled. That seems to have corrected the problem.

california2009
02-09-15, 07:51 AM
I have an issue with the goal receta familiar de frans. It request to cook steak with eggs and i keep cooking them but they do not count in the goal. Please help!

queentina3
02-09-15, 08:06 AM
I have an issue with the goal receta familiar de frans. It request to cook steak with eggs and i keep cooking them but they do not count in the goal. Please help!

You have to master Steak & Eggs which means you have to cook them 50 times. If you look in your cookbook, or when you go to make them, you'll notice at the bottom it will tell you how many you've made, like 10/50 or 20/50....You have to master the recipe to get passed that goal. Just as an FYI, the next step is to master Spaghetti & Meatballs, then Carrot Cake, and then Quiche.

Here is a link to that goal thread so you can plan ahead. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77897-Mastery-Goals-1-29-2015

The end result is getting to unlock the recipe Bitterballen.

FrozenTurtle
02-09-15, 11:39 AM
Hi my app keeps crashing every 30 seconds or so and the tools herbs and love letters I have collected disappear. It seems to have been happening since the last update

Can you try deleting and reinstalling the game? Don't worry, your progress is saved on our servers. :)

california2009
02-09-15, 11:57 AM
You have to master Steak & Eggs which means you have to cook them 50 times. If you look in your cookbook, or when you go to make them, you'll notice at the bottom it will tell you how many you've made, like 10/50 or 20/50....You have to master the recipe to get passed that goal. Just as an FYI, the next step is to master Spaghetti & Meatballs, then Carrot Cake, and then Quiche.

Here is a link to that goal thread so you can plan ahead. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77897-Mastery-Goals-1-29-2015

The end result is getting to unlock the recipe Bitterballen.

Thanks alot. I did not realized until you told me

KadeeDid
02-10-15, 09:21 AM

Same problem here. I am stuck at 4/5 letters. I get the 5th letter, info about Helen, goal to make breakfast sandwich and spaghetti and it resets. Sometimes resets after letter. I received about 15 or more letters, tools from CID, plants from Lily but it keeps cycling and resetting. I quickly go to neighbour in between but that has no effect. Very frustrating. I get the letter, think I am ready for next part. My breakfast sandwiches have not been counting because it resets before the goal. Parts I have been waiting for disappear. I have force closed many times.

Giving up on this game as it is impossible to progress.

minndom
02-10-15, 09:24 AM
In the Valentine version the guy in red shirt is not dropping love letters but tools instead. The icon is the letter but the number of letters doesn't increase when I tap it, instead it complains that the pantry is full.

queentina3
02-10-15, 09:30 AM
In the Valentine version the guy in red shirt is not dropping love letters but tools instead. The icon is the letter but the number of letters doesn't increase when I tap it, instead it complains that the pantry is full.

Even though the love letters have a separate tab they are counted towards your tool supply section. In order to accumulate letters you need to make sure you have enough space in the tool area, which means deleting some beloved seeds or tool supplies.

minndom
02-10-15, 10:14 AM
Thanks. That was the root cause for my problem.

KadeeDid
02-10-15, 02:13 PM
Thanks. That was the root cause for my problem.

I like your pun. I had the same problem accepting letters too. Had to delete something. Deleted and reinstalled and the annoying glitch of resetting every few seconds is now gone! I tried that earlier as well as force closing, visiting neighbours after each action etc. glad it is fixed!

Sweetascanbe11
02-11-15, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by grizzly 43143
I get the goal popups everyday (and somedays twice) is there a way to stop this?
It has been happening to me since Christmas!!
I am on a Slate7 tablet

Danthrax85
03-05-15, 12:58 PM
I started playing about a month ago on Restaurant Story 2: Valentines Day Version. Yesterday, I switched to the normal version, and now on Meatloaf and Osso Bucco the needed ingredients include what looks like a small jar of tomato sauce, previous it had just required tomatoes, and there doesn't seem to be any way to obtain the sauce, it's not available in any of my shops, or to be made in any of my ovens or stations.

ragsdiner
03-05-15, 08:40 PM
Same here. Happened with new update. Someone please help!!!

kooky panda
03-06-15, 11:30 AM
The tomato sauce is under the new Mixer.
Be sure and update the regular Game to see the new appliances. You will need to have at least 15 mastery stars to unlock both the mixer and pizza oven.

VelvetRose22
03-11-15, 06:26 AM
Good bug in game now:

iOS 8.1.3, iPhone 6 Plus, last version of game 1.6

FrozenTurtle
03-11-15, 10:51 AM
Good bug in game now:

iOS 8.1.3, iPhone 6 Plus, last version of game 1.6

Thanks for letting us know! It looks like there may be an issue with Apple servers right now. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you can follow any updates on Apple's System Status page (https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/). In the meantime, you can try force closing and restarting your app to see if you're able to connect to their servers.

VelvetRose22
03-12-15, 05:52 AM
It was, even article yesterday was on net. Yesterday was no working apple services correctly. Today is all ok.

FrozenTurtle
03-12-15, 11:34 AM
It was, even article yesterday was on net. Yesterday was no working apple services correctly. Today is all ok.

Glad to hear it! :)

fattoriabella
03-14-15, 11:11 AM
Hallo, i have a problem, after a neightbor visit, the table no shining, but after push it, i found a money

kooky panda
03-14-15, 04:56 PM
Hallo, i have a problem, after a neighbor visit, the table no shining, but after push it, i found a money
You may see a delay after someones tips until you see it. Hit your design tab to refresh the screen.

fattoriabella
03-15-15, 03:06 AM
You may see a delay after someones tips until you see it. Hit your design tab to refresh the screen.

I followed your advice but no glitter 😳

infinitelove19
03-15-15, 08:20 AM
I went offline overnight, expecting a few empty counters when I got back on this morning (if not mostly empty counters) and they were ALL full. Seemingly as full as they were before I went to sleep. What gives?!?! I though thungs were selling REALLY slowly yesterday, but this is ridiculous! Anybody else having issues like this?

And it has nothing to do with how my restaurant is set up, everything has a good flow, nothing is blocked.

edited to add: I have 264 lobster biques and it is going down very slowly.

The customers are all moving at a snail's pace.

catfoodie
03-20-15, 10:46 AM
I had an issue with food disappearance: I cooked bunch of food over night and serve them on counters, later I I came to the game and food was not there (I didn't get coins either). Pretty annoying especially with this situation with street market - all of ingredients now is imports and it's not cool to just lose all the profit.

elsagrace7
03-20-15, 05:23 PM
Why when I'm not actually playing the game my customers won't come? I have had the same food on my counters for a week, it use to work during the night or when I was at work and I would collect like 4000 coins when I logged on now unless I am physically playing it customers do not come. I cannot keep playing if I constantly have to be on the game to make money

elsagrace7
03-20-15, 05:28 PM
Yes mine too for a week now...did you get yours fixed? If so how? Very annoying

FrozenTurtle
03-20-15, 05:51 PM
I went offline overnight, expecting a few empty counters when I got back on this morning (if not mostly empty counters) and they were ALL full. Seemingly as full as they were before I went to sleep. What gives?!?! I though thungs were selling REALLY slowly yesterday, but this is ridiculous! Anybody else having issues like this?

And it has nothing to do with how my restaurant is set up, everything has a good flow, nothing is blocked.

edited to add: I have 264 lobster biques and it is going down very slowly.

The customers are all moving at a snail's pace.

I had an issue with food disappearance: I cooked bunch of food over night and serve them on counters, later I I came to the game and food was not there (I didn't get coins either). Pretty annoying especially with this situation with street market - all of ingredients now is imports and it's not cool to just lose all the profit.

Why when I'm not actually playing the game my customers won't come? I have had the same food on my counters for a week, it use to work during the night or when I was at work and I would collect like 4000 coins when I logged on now unless I am physically playing it customers do not come. I cannot keep playing if I constantly have to be on the game to make money

Can you make sure you're not blocking anything? Make sure your customers have full access to the door, host podium, tables, and chairs. Also be sure that your waiters and waitresses are not stuck behind any counters. Hope this helps!

baseball_boy
03-28-15, 06:09 PM
Why do my stupid waiters keep getting stuck behind the counters? I have made sure they all face the same way.

FrozenTurtle
03-30-15, 10:51 AM
Why do my stupid waiters keep getting stuck behind the counters? I have made sure they all face the same way.

I took a look at your Restaurant, and a few of your counters in the lower right of your long row counters are rotated with the front facing either the inside (your waiter will be stuck) or facing one of the sides (no waiter). Try rotating these a few more times. Hope this helps! :)

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 12:44 PM
How dare you do that to this, should downgrade the prices in the next upgrade...

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 05:51 PM
Why don't you force close the app

catfoodie
04-07-15, 11:59 AM
I just noticed that when I use a quick serve I receive experience and master stars, but not coins ( before I would get a bunch of coins). So I was wondering if it's a bug or now you don't get coins and amount of money from selling adds to the money I already have.

storialis
04-08-15, 09:29 AM
The Mystery egg boiler is not working for me. I gathered the ingredients for the first recipe, but when I tap on "learn" nothing happens. It also says it costs $0, when the recipe book says 1000.

FrozenTurtle
04-08-15, 11:21 AM
The Mystery egg boiler is not working for me. I gathered the ingredients for the first recipe, but when I tap on "learn" nothing happens. It also says it costs $0, when the recipe book says 1000.

Can you try force-closing and restarting the game?

storialis
04-08-15, 01:49 PM
How is that different from regular quitting?

queentina3
04-08-15, 02:34 PM
How is that different from regular quitting?

Double click the "home" button and the App should show up...Swipe UP to force close it and it should disappear from your screen.

iskaychology101
04-09-15, 10:04 PM
Hi. I don't hear my pots clacking anymore or any sounds from my kitchen. Is it just me? I usually turn off the game music and now it's total silent, even if I zoomed in at the kitchen.

vanilla_vodka
04-10-15, 04:14 AM
Sometimes Notification No Sound, please Fix it..

ShirleysFantasy
04-11-15, 07:43 AM
I have 2 problems.

1. This refresh that keeps happening. Please fix this. I just collected my ingredients and started cooking lobster bisque then I spiced the dish. Then our aggravating refresh happens. No lobster bisque and of course my ingredients are gone. This has been happening for awhile to many players. Please fix this

2. I have never received notifications from this game. Now I'm getting notifications only because someone has given me a gift. But does not give notifications on any thing I have selected under the notifications and I have them all on.

I'm on a Ipad 4th gen. iOS 8.3. Restaurant Story 2 1.7

I have deleted this game and reinstalled it. Did not help.

mrsseager
04-13-15, 12:28 PM
I'm having an issue with my spice station. As soon as I click on it and start playing it loads right back to the beginning. However I can continue with everything else as long as I don't click on the spice station. I've tried everything. Deleting the app did nothing.

safood
04-14-15, 03:53 AM
I'm having an issue with my spice station. As soon as I click on it and start playing it loads right back to the beginning. However I can continue with everything else as long as I don't click on the spice station. I've tried everything. Deleting the app did nothing.

I had the same problem, I sell mixer and spice station and again buy them, they work, but I lose 24000 coins :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Davidspell93
04-20-15, 12:39 PM

This is happening to me too. I can't make spices. :/

SparklyOctopus
04-20-15, 01:59 PM

Sorry to hear that, guys. Could you try collecting from it now?

kelvinj08
04-24-15, 04:44 AM
2days ago I decided to upgrade to the next size for my restaurant, don't recall how many gems I used but it required me to click a 2nd time to confirm I wanted to buy I think 125000 coins or so. I didn't add the coins but I already had clicked before to use the other parts. Now today when I have enough coins I go to upgrade and it's showing I don't have enough parts when I already went through that 2 days ago. Please help

FrozenTurtle
04-24-15, 10:21 AM
2days ago I decided to upgrade to the next size for my restaurant, don't recall how many gems I used but it required me to click a 2nd time to confirm I wanted to buy I think 125000 coins or so. I didn't add the coins but I already had clicked before to use the other parts. Now today when I have enough coins I go to upgrade and it's showing I don't have enough parts when I already went through that 2 days ago. Please help

Sorry about that! Can you email support@storm8.com so we can take a look at your account? Thanks!

SakuraFox19
04-26-15, 11:21 AM
I completed all the daily cruise ship missions and when I tried to collect my Luana prize the game would crash. I spent 150 gems to finish the last mission in time to get her and the game kept crashing, again and again and again. I check the next day, hoping it had decided to work and the game tries to sell her to me for 1300 gems. What. The Hell?
I completed the missions and I REFUSE to pay 1300 gems after spending 10 days constantly on top of these missions.
I have an iPhone 5s with Restaurant Story 2 version (2 1.7)
Please help me! I spent money and time trying to complete everything in time to get screwed over in the end this way.

c4r3n
04-28-15, 09:07 AM
I had 5 each of my green pepper, onion and celery disappear 10-15 minutes after I had collected them. I had exited the app and refresh before I went back in and they were gone yet the timer had reset. What can be done to replace them?
I have refreshed and reinstalled and neither helped.

Sylian
05-02-15, 07:28 PM
I'm doing the "nailed it" tasks and on the part where I make the burgers. I used all three of my diner stoves to start burgers. I go buy some ingredients, come back and all three of my stoves are in construction!!!! I have to wait for them to be done? Where did my food go? I have the latest versions installed, using an ipad 2

minndom
05-03-15, 01:19 AM
Feels like the sync issue is getting worse and worse. I reinsalled the sw, rebooted iPad, and they didn't help.it's impossible to earn anything when every finished dish disappear from your counter.

dragon2046
05-03-15, 04:33 AM
I'm having an issue in the morning when I first log in all my food is gone but then it syncs and all my counters are full again ? This has happened two days in a row. :(. It states I'm earning x amount of money but I loose that too when it syncs. TL please check my game. Restaurant name is Tybug. Thanks. :)

allgoodperfectgood
05-03-15, 04:59 AM
I purchased an additional Deli Station @210K and Salad Bar @270K. Both were under construction last night but this morning they are both disappeared. Please give them back to me or refund my Gold Coins. Thanks!

ariffraff
05-06-15, 06:00 PM
I failed to if in the nailed it quest there's a button to allow me to do so but the game keeps crashing.

jamaicansensatn
05-09-15, 10:26 AM
I experienced the same

jamaicansensatn
05-09-15, 10:30 AM
Having an issue with both bakery and restaurant story. Both games have popup windows every morning that go through every objective that I have completed in the games usually 40 or more windows that I have to close before playing the actual game. I have an android phone.

I'm experiencing the same thing, grizzly. I'm using my Kindle FireHD. I just got this tablet about 2 months ago or so.

bobbyrae
05-09-15, 12:01 PM
I'm experiencing the same thing, grizzly. I'm using my Kindle FireHD. I just got this tablet about 2 months ago or so.
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?70063-Every-goal-repeated/page2

As you can see from that link, it's a known bug that affects android (including kindles) devices. It doesn't appear it will ever get fixed. I'm not sure Storm 8 has ever actually acknowledged the problem exists since we keep hearing that they are not able to "recreate the problem" in their lab. Hitting the back button, exiting out of the game and then going back in works for some players to stop the old goals popping up. It only works for a while though. Eventually the old goals pop ups will return.

jamaicansensatn
05-09-15, 01:42 PM
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?70063-Every-goal-repeated/page2

As you can see from that link, it's a known bug that affects android (including kindles) devices. It doesn't appear it will ever get fixed. I'm not sure Storm 8 has ever actually acknowledged the problem exists since we keep hearing that they are not able to "recreate the problem" in their lab. Hitting the back button, exiting out of the game and then going back in works for some players to stop the old goals popping up. It only works for a while though. Eventually the old goals pop ups will return.

Thank you so much, Bobbyrae! Greatly appreciated.

midsummerbreeze
05-11-15, 10:17 PM
I am using iOS 8.3 and version 2.1.7 of restaurant city 2. I'm noticing that the same dish is taking up two counters. This is preventing me from taking new food off and using one of those counters. I have 2 dishes that are taking up 4 counters. I'm not sure why this is happening. 20219

flight2911
05-11-15, 11:29 PM
Today i made the new update... Now I do not get coins for water any more. And after sleeping 8 hours and logging in all my dishes were gone- after a sync everything was there again and I did not earn any money during 8 hours!!!!

gmbailey
05-12-15, 08:38 AM
Will I loose everything if I delete and install game again? Update made it so I can't play at all. Ty

kooky panda
05-12-15, 09:00 AM
I am using iOS 8.3 and version 2.1.7 of restaurant city 2. I'm noticing that the same dish is taking up two counters. This is preventing me from taking new food off and using one of those counters. I have 2 dishes that are taking up 4 counters. I'm not sure why this is happening. 20219
This is a know issue, please post on the current thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77858-Food-not-stacking

Today i made the new update... Now I do not get coins for water any more. And after sleeping 8 hours and logging in all my dishes were gone- after a sync everything was there again and I did not earn any money during 8 hours!!!!
This is a known issue.

Will I loose everything if I delete and install game again? Update made it so I can't play at all. Ty
Your game progress is saved on S8's servers. You can delete and reinstall.

vanilla_vodka
05-12-15, 04:10 PM
Serving Water Now back to getting coins

but Now games is Like to Crash, Closed by itself

mamareader02
05-12-15, 04:51 PM
Having trouble collecting helping hands again

Farmacy23
05-17-15, 03:50 AM
I'm having trouble finishing cruise catering event. I am at a level where you will get a grand piano for a prize. I've been cooking dishes to finish this level for sometime and the level bar won't budged. I'm starting to wonder if I will get that piano at all. :(

Account: Farmacy23
Level: 46
iOS: 8.3
Game version: 21.7.1

dragon2046
05-21-15, 01:52 AM
Ok logged into my restaurant today I made a whole 154 coins all night and all my food dishes are still there. I understand that u are trying to slow the game down but it's seriously hard to play it when u can't cook anything cuz your counters are full all the time and making money is now at a snails pace. Second issue I am having is I have tried to purchase another 7.99 package the first storm 8 rep was awesome couple emails and it was on my account. No real issues other than the seeds went in the wrong thing but when they removed from my pantry they didn't put into the toolbox so I was out 10 speed packets but I thought oh well no big deal I want to purchase another package would have to delete them anyways. So I left it go. Have tried to purchase another package and it won't let me purchase states I have already purchased will install for free but gets stuck at loading screen. I sent an email this rep doesn't have a clue after third email they are asking me for a receipt and my storm 8 ID. This is after I had just explained in the previous email that is just below the new email that I wasn't charged yet and that it wouldn't let me purchase and I have tried all the steps in the second email they sent me. Is this person even reading the emails that I am sending or just sending out the normal generic responses in the hopes I will go away and they won't have to help? Someone please check my account and explain why my food is not selling over night and why I cannot purchase the 7.99 package again before the time expires thank u. My restaurant name is : Tybug and my storm ID: dragon2046.

dragon2046
05-21-15, 11:47 AM
To continue with my current issue.... I just received another email from a storm 8 person which stated if it tells me I am unable to purchase I may be signed in to the wrong Apple ID acct. I have emailed back stating that I only have one Apple ID acct. I'm sooooooo frustrated. I mean can't this person read??? I have told them in previous emails exactly what it is doing. It is telling me I have already purchased and it will restore for free. I have already purchased and received one package and I wanted to purchase another one before it expired but that clearly is not going to happen now as it has expired. Can someone check my account to make sure I will be able to purchase future items without this happening cuz evidentially the person I am dealing with just wants to give me generic responses without reading my emails. I don't mean to complain but I have spent more money than I care to admit with storm 8 and never had a problem before so this is very frustrating not being helped and missing out on something I tried to purchase days ago.

okiwao
05-21-15, 10:35 PM
Hello,

My username is okiwao and I am using restaurant story 2 1.7.1 on an iPhone 5s running off iOS 8.3. Currently I am on level 34.

I just started the new dance challenge and none of my customers are eating the food or getting up after serving punch. Also I am unable to collect from special customers like Cyd and Lilly.

A separate issue I have is the speaker from the cruise ship event is still sitting in my restaurant taking up space. I can't remove it or put it in storage.

I have already restarted my phone and deleted the app.
Please help with these issues. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

infinitelove19
05-22-15, 12:12 AM
My food isn't selling, unless I am on the game. I have seriously never had this much food on my counters before and it is pretty ridiculous.
Am I the only one?

nmishii
05-22-15, 04:21 AM
My food isn't selling, unless I am on the game. I have seriously never had this much food on my counters before and it is pretty ridiculous.
Am I the only one?

Same here.

mamareader02
05-22-15, 05:21 PM
Same here.

Same-been away from game for over 3 hours,not even my tomato soup sold out.came into game,most counters were empty,game refreshed,all food was back on counters

mamareader02
05-22-15, 05:33 PM
And yes,tried deleting/re installing game,didn't work

tanja2688
05-29-15, 01:08 AM
Hei,

wth has happened today with my restaurant? My game crushed and when i logged in again all my food was gone.... ALL dishes disappeared. Like i have never cooked them. Including very expensive dishes such as Lobster Bisque, Creme Brulee, Mandarin Salad etc. What is that? Its not cool at all. It was not the first time the game crushed, but it was the first time i did not see any dishes when i came back in a minute. I want an explanation, what it was and how can i prevent it from happening again. I need an answer!!!!
Thank you even though i am mad as hell!

twospoons
05-29-15, 02:08 PM
tanja, are you talking about Restaurant Story 2? if so, you're in the wrong forum.

kooky panda
05-29-15, 02:44 PM
Moved posts to RS2 forum.

tanja: Did you have your door blocked?
Did you receive the coins for the dishes?

iskaychology101
06-06-15, 04:27 PM
Same here.. Not enough customers coming in :( and the game seems much much slower recently.

alemay1204
06-14-15, 11:04 AM
My same problem... And food doesn't stack either!

marin21963
06-14-15, 06:35 PM
Hi, I love this game very much and play everyday. Today my first task at my restaurant was upgrade of Fruit Shop 1->2. I did it at cost of 110,000 coins and many materials, and I saw the stocks "2". But after 2 hours I logged in again, the upgrade wasn't reflected, its restock was still "1" though I lost coins and materials. I'd like to recover it or know how to do.

kooky panda
06-15-15, 10:37 AM
Hi, I love this game very much and play everyday. Today my first task at my restaurant was upgrade of Fruit Shop 1->2. I did it at cost of 110,000 coins and many materials, and I saw the stocks "2". But after 2 hours I logged in again, the upgrade wasn't reflected, its restock was still "1" though I lost coins and materials. I'd like to recover it or know how to do.
Try restarting your device or game to see if this solves the issue.
If not please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

atseng
06-16-15, 10:45 PM
The new 2nd birthday has a bug issue in the tree house - free gift, every time I open it, the game shut down immediately, please sort this out quickly.

FrozenTurtle
06-17-15, 01:03 PM
The new 2nd birthday has a bug issue in the tree house - free gift, every time I open it, the game shut down immediately, please sort this out quickly.

This should be fixed, sorry!

sprisbakery
06-20-15, 01:32 AM
Hi, there's some problem with my game since 2 days or so. My counters are stacked with food and it's just piling up. Nothing is bring served. Please check and help... Since my counters are not getting cleared my cooking appliances are full. Basically m stuck.

[S8] Walt
06-22-15, 11:31 AM
Hi, there's some problem with my game since 2 days or so. My counters are stacked with food and it's just piling up. Nothing is bring served. Please check and help... Since my counters are not getting cleared my cooking appliances are full. Basically m stuck.

If you are not receiving Coins for your dishes, please make sure that you haven't blocked your Host or prevented your waiters from reaching your Counters or Customers. If you continue to experience this problem, please feel free to write into support@storm8.com so we can take a closer look.

tanmaria
06-28-15, 05:12 AM
My gems are disappearing.
I'm not using gems and I noticed that from 18 it suddenly became 11.

chill0907
07-01-15, 07:51 PM
EVERY TIME I try to send a gift back to a neighbor it makes me send a knob. It won't let me choice anything else. What should I do? I usually send my neighbors what they send me but it won't allow me to.

infinitelove19
07-05-15, 06:00 PM
I was off my game for about 9 hours, having force closed my game before being off for 9 hours.

I opened my game, got the error about it not connecting & to 'try again' and when it connected ALL my food was still there. Over 9 hours NONE of it sold. What happened? Is there a thread for this, I thought this was a known issue and being fixed. No, none of my counters are blocked, nor is my door.

My device is a mini iPad, version 8.2
Game version: 1.7.3

Krikit9
07-07-15, 04:00 AM
Hi guys can anyone tell me where i cook Avo Hot Dogs or if it is meant to be under a different type of grill or something? Iooked through every grill/stove /oven i have and cant find it. I apparently have 30 days to make then but cant find where to cook them. PLEASE HELP.

jandtandn
07-07-15, 05:02 AM
Hi guys can anyone tell me where i cook Avo Hot Dogs or if it is meant to be under a different type of grill or something? Iooked through every grill/stove /oven i have and cant find it. I apparently have 30 days to make then but cant find where to cook them. PLEASE HELP.

The Avo Hot Dogs are on the BBQ Stove (not grill), which you can find toward the back of the appliance tab. It is red, white and blue. When you are finished cooking the three goal recipes on this oven, you will unlock the July oven which is also found toward the back.

RockWicki
07-11-15, 03:29 PM
I used gems to purchase the French Grey Style wall color and when I add it to the walls it looks nothing like the option I purchased. It's not grey, more like a light tan, and it looks like an unfinished wall without trim or moulding. Is this what it's supposed to look like or is there a bug?

I'm using a 2014 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet
Restaurant Story 2 Version 1.7.0.1g

deanpw2
07-12-15, 10:11 AM
Too many pages to read, another bug is when you hang something in the north east corners they are invisible as well as the rest of the bugs like gift back and paste function. The paste function will work I if you tap the txt box 3 times. I'm using iPhone 6 with latest software. Restaurant story 1.7.6

FrozenTurtle
07-13-15, 01:12 PM
Too many pages to read, another bug is when you hang something in the north east corners they are invisible as well as the rest of the bugs like gift back and paste function. The paste function will work I if you tap the txt box 3 times. I'm using iPhone 6 with latest software. Restaurant story 1.7.6

Sorry about that! This is currently an known issue which we're working to resolve in an upcoming release. You can follow along for updates on this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82617-Restaurant-Story-1-7-6-Issues).

Fruba
07-15-15, 05:15 AM
My game crashes everytime i go into the veggie market..
Nothing shows up in there..
Was having a good time playing till that happened..
Have tried to uninstall and reinstall several times but to no avail

FrozenTurtle
07-15-15, 11:56 AM
My game crashes everytime i go into the veggie market..
Nothing shows up in there..
Was having a good time playing till that happened..
Have tried to uninstall and reinstall several times but to no avail

Sorry to hear about that! Can you try closing any apps you have running in the background? This should free up some resources and improve the performance of your games. If you're still experiencing any issues, please email support@storm8.com for further assistance. Thanks!

vickibabes
07-16-15, 12:07 AM
French Toast quest - make this 40 times.

I have made 10 and none of them have counted towards the goal.

I only installed the game 3 days ago on galaxy tab 4.

Fruba
07-16-15, 06:41 AM
Sorry to hear about that! Can you try closing any apps you have running in the background? This should free up some resources and improve the performance of your games. If you're still experiencing any issues, please email support@storm8.com for further assistance. Thanks!

tried that too, but still doesn't work..
the paper bag icon never appears on top of the veggie market even though i haven't played the game in 24hrs

i'm using android 5.0.2 btw

tanmaria
07-19-15, 09:13 AM
I had 70 gems when I first opened the game today and when I logged back in only 36 were left.
This is the second time I've lost gems.

TL, you guys too, 7 gems the first time.
Now you took 36...what gives?

I'm using an iPad mini 1 on iOS 8.3.
PLEASE FIX THIS, I'm trying to earn gems up for a new stove and whatever gems I've earned from Queen Nefertiti and the last pizza quest just vanishes.

I played the last cruise and got her fair and square, so the least you could do is LET ME KEEP MY DARN GEMS.

cherrycolafreak
07-19-15, 02:52 PM
I am unable to turn quick invite off.
After I leave settings & go back to check it, it's back to on.
No matter what, it stays on.
I am on an android.

bunnipowerz
07-20-15, 06:10 AM
Hi. Ever since the update, the screen is too big and i can't play!! It's been like this for days now. Are you guys going to fix it? I'm not the only one with this problem. Thanks!!

kooky panda
07-20-15, 08:33 AM
I had 70 gems when I first opened the game today and when I logged back in only 36 were left.
This is the second time I've lost gems.

TL, you guys too, 7 gems the first time.
Now you took 36...what gives?

I'm using an iPad mini 1 on iOS 8.3.
PLEASE FIX THIS, I'm trying to earn gems up for a new stove and whatever gems I've earned from Queen Nefertiti and the last pizza quest just vanishes.

I played the last cruise and got her fair and square, so the least you could do is LET ME KEEP MY DARN GEMS.
The forum cannot help with loss of gems. Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

elektraalpha
07-22-15, 07:57 AM
Pizza oven and mixer still got locked and I'm lv 22.
RS2 ver 1.7.0.1g android
You update this app every day ._.

FrozenTurtle
07-22-15, 11:25 AM
Hi. Ever since the update, the screen is too big and i can't play!! It's been like this for days now. Are you guys going to fix it? I'm not the only one with this problem. Thanks!!

This should be fixed! Please download the latest update from Google Play (the version number will be the same).

SparklyOctopus
07-22-15, 11:29 AM
Pizza oven and mixer still got locked and I'm lv 22.
RS2 ver 1.7.0.1g android
You update this app every day ._.

Hey there! We took a look at your account and it seems like you're at 14 Mastery Stars. You'll need 15 before you are able to get the Pizza Oven and Mixer. :)

annespee
07-22-15, 11:34 PM
android version. These last days several times dishes I put on are not there when I reconnect. But The ingredients are gone too so I can't try again. Today I put on pizza, spiced it, and potatoe with bacon and brocolli. Both are just gone! This is not fun anymore.

SparklyOctopus
07-23-15, 10:50 AM
android version. These last days several times dishes I put on are not there when I reconnect. But The ingredients are gone too so I can't try again. Today I put on pizza, spiced it, and potatoe with bacon and brocolli. Both are just gone! This is not fun anymore.

Sorry to hear that! Could you write into support@storm8.com with your Storm8 ID so one of our agents can assist you?

cvrc
07-24-15, 01:23 PM
Android user here. I don't get any money from serving drinks for 2 days now. I see the glass, I click on it and no money is coming out. Also, I used to be able to see how many drinks do I have when I clicked on the drink cart, but not anymore.
Also, for a week or two I don't see my plots clearly marked so I click anywhere until I can pick up a spice ingredient.

Meowmeowbeans
07-24-15, 02:26 PM
Android user here. I don't get any money from serving drinks for 2 days now. I see the glass, I click on it and no money is coming out. Also, I used to be able to see how many drinks do I have when I clicked on the drink cart, but not anymore.
Also, for a week or two I don't see my plots clearly marked so I click anywhere until I can pick up a spice ingredient.

I'm sorry to hear about this issue! Have you tried restarting your device as well as deleting and reinstalling the game? This will not affect your saved data as its stored on our servers.

USMCwife11
07-24-15, 04:33 PM

Same here. Only started happening to me today. I also didn't get credit on the catering job for a cheeseburger I made. And for some reason I have two chefs behind my stoves now. Just showed up about 30 minutes ago

Meowmeowbeans
07-24-15, 05:52 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this issue. Our team is currently investigating. Thank you for your patience!

Sugarpie111
07-25-15, 12:01 AM
I emailed your support team when this issue first came up. They advised me to come here. I think its lame that I've been given the run around. So here, without the screenshots obviously, is the issue. Hope you can help.

My first email is listed last. Copy and paste does that..

To whom it may concern,

▼ Hide quoted text

Hi there my StormID is: Sugarpie111
I am actually loving this game but I'm having tech problems with the event. . I will attach screenshots and explain it here ..
First, there is a quest for the cruise and I clicked it, it told me to click the groom, which I did. That opens the cruise ship details, and as you can see I've been filling orders, however the quest doesn't move to the next step. I really dont want to miss out on this event especially since I'm a daily player.
Please let me know if you need any additional information from me. 
Attachment(s)

Screenshot_2015-07-17-09-12-11.png
Screenshot_2015-07-17-09-11-45.png
Screenshot_2015-07-17-09-11-52.png
Screenshot_2015-07-17-09-18-48.png

FrozenTurtle
07-27-15, 10:28 AM
I emailed your support team when this issue first came up. They advised me to come here. I think its lame that I've been given the run around. So here, without the screenshots obviously, is the issue. Hope you can help.

My first email is listed last. Copy and paste does that..

To whom it may concern,

▼ Hide quoted text

Hi there my StormID is: Sugarpie111
I am actually loving this game but I'm having tech problems with the event. . I will attach screenshots and explain it here ..
First, there is a quest for the cruise and I clicked it, it told me to click the groom, which I did. That opens the cruise ship details, and as you can see I've been filling orders, however the quest doesn't move to the next step. I really dont want to miss out on this event especially since I'm a daily player.
Please let me know if you need any additional information from me. 
Attachment(s)

Screenshot_2015-07-17-09-12-11.png
Screenshot_2015-07-17-09-11-45.png
Screenshot_2015-07-17-09-11-52.png
Screenshot_2015-07-17-09-18-48.png

In order to progress to the next "Day" in the Catering Event, you need to complete several order multiple times. Once you serve one recipe enough times, you will earn Cruise Coins towards the Catering Event. For more information, you can check out this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83230-Wedding-cruise-catering-event).

cvrc
07-28-15, 05:19 AM
I'm sorry to hear about this issue! Have you tried restarting your device as well as deleting and reinstalling the game? This will not affect your saved data as its stored on our servers.

Yes I did. I first uninstalled the game, then restarted the device then installed it again. I even sold the water cart and bought it again. Nothing changed. I earned so much from water deliveries at some point. Even more than from finished dishes. And I can't earn enough to keep up with new appliances anymore without delivering water to my customers.
The game kept asking me to install something new, forgot what it was. I think it was something to do with Google Play. I don't want to install it since reviews are horrific and users can't play the games after installing this thing. So I hope that this issue is not connected to me not installing new Google Play thingy. Can you help?

I just saw that some users say they also don't have coins from water deliveries after the new update.

xheatherxx3
07-28-15, 11:56 AM
Why are my posts being deleted?? S8 please please read! I recently went from an iPhone to Samsung s6 edge. I transfered my game no problem, but noticed some things straight away like the fact that on my new Android the queen doesn't come and drop pistachios, and I still have my iPhone (barley it's in a million pieces) so I checked the game on that and there was the queen waiting. I didn't collect from her and went straight back to my android.... to check again.. she wasnt there & never showed up. Also food I'm cooking like the confetti cake doesn't show up at all on the counter or when it's cooking but checked back on my iPhone it was there no problem. No tips are dropped from customers when water is served to them on my samsung but on the iPhone it works just fine..this is extremely frustrating since I can't keep using my old iphone ! What's going on with the game on my new phone ?? I have screen shots if needed.

francis171074
07-29-15, 01:22 AM
I reached level 19 yesterday (I van unlock bacon) . But the games shows I aan level 12 so I am not able to buy the pizza oven 😔

francis171074
07-29-15, 01:39 AM
Sorry I made a mistake....It is working fine

xheatherxx3
07-29-15, 02:16 PM
I emailed S8 and still nothing a day later.. pretty aggravating that the Queen still won't come on my android and drop pistachios this is super unfair to me

iskaychology101
08-01-15, 11:53 PM
Chicken Quesadilla is locked! I'm on the 4th out of 9 bullet of the Christmas in July challenge. It wants me to master the Quesadilla but it's friggin locked :mad: my id iskaychology101

cabscafe
08-02-15, 12:37 PM
Me too have you resolved this yet

esperia77
08-04-15, 11:13 PM
I reached level 49 and the game requests 9.947.999 stars to get to level 50. Is this normal? Someone else has experienced the same or is a bug in the program?

FrozenTurtle
08-05-15, 10:06 AM
I reached level 49 and the game requests 9.947.999 stars to get to level 50. Is this normal? Someone else has experienced the same or is a bug in the program?

Congrats! This is the current maximum level. The amount of experience for the next level is so large to allow you to continue earning experience for when we increase the level maximum in the future.

xheatherxx3
08-06-15, 07:09 AM
It's been almost 2 weeks and no fix for the Android version. WHY CAN'T ANYONE GET BACK TO ME ON WHY MY QUEEN HAS COMPLETELY STOPPED VISITING ?!

FrozenTurtle
08-06-15, 11:13 AM
It's been almost 2 weeks and no fix for the Android version. WHY CAN'T ANYONE GET BACK TO ME ON WHY MY QUEEN HAS COMPLETELY STOPPED VISITING ?!

Sorry about that! We're working on an update to address this issue. Please keep an eye out in the Google Play Store! :)

xheatherxx3
08-07-15, 09:25 AM
Update is awesome amazing ! Tips work now which is so nice to see again, I only have one problem.. the queen still does not visit me, even after the update. Pyramid cake recipe still there though..

FrozenTurtle
08-07-15, 11:15 AM
Update is awesome amazing ! Tips work now which is so nice to see again, I only have one problem.. the queen still does not visit me, even after the update. Pyramid cake recipe still there though..

Sorry about that! The queen will be missing for a little bit longer on android. :(

xheatherxx3
08-07-15, 12:15 PM
Oh no!! How come?! Was the Egyptian event only for iPhone users? Or do you mean she is missing from everyone's game who plays on an android

FrozenTurtle
08-07-15, 01:06 PM
Oh no!! How come?! Was the Egyptian event only for iPhone users? Or do you mean she is missing from everyone's game who plays on an android

Unfortunately, yes. :(

However, we do want to bring her to our android players in the future, so please keep an eye out!

seattlesgrill
08-07-15, 03:00 PM
Is anyone else having an issue with food not selling & clearing from counters? I can't cook any new dishes. Have to repeatedly cook the same recipes over & over. Not earning any coins. If I buy ingredients my daily total of 5.000 banked coins drops even more. The next 24hrs I only make not even a 1000 coins. Can't buy anything as I'm not earning coins hardly.

I have like 60,000 coins worth of food on my counters. I can't do any of the challenges or goals. I've reset device. Rebooted. Deleted app & reinstalled.

I started 2 weeks ago. I spent a bunch of my own $$ on the game during my first week. Now I'm not getting anywhere in the game & can't really play because my food won't clear & I'm not earning coinage to get ahead.

Please help with this. Tia

seattlesgrill
08-07-15, 03:05 PM
Is anyone else having an issue with food not selling & clearing from counters? I can't cook any new dishes. Have to repeatedly cook the same recipes over & over. Not earning any coins. If I buy ingredients my daily total of 5.000 banked coins drops even more. The next 24hrs I only make not even a 1000 coins. Can't buy anything as I'm not earning coins hardly.

I have like 60,000 coins worth of food on my counters. I can't do any of the challenges or goals. I've reset device. Rebooted. Deleted app & reinstalled.

I started 2 weeks ago. I spent a bunch of my own $$ on the game during my first week. Now I'm not getting anywhere in the game & can't really play because my food won't clear & I'm not earning coinage to get ahead.

Ps...I am on my new iPad mini 1. Most current iOS and game version.

robind30
08-10-15, 09:18 PM

I've found that I make very little money depending on how I have my tables arranged. If I set them up one way, everyone gets served and every thing sells. If I set them up another way, I have an entire row of people sitting there waiting and they never get served. They just sit there. New people come in and sit in a different row and get served before the people who've been sitting there a while. So, try rearranging your tables and watch to see if every one gets served.

kooky panda
08-11-15, 10:40 AM

Make sure that all your servers are able to get out to the tables(they are not blocked in).
Make sure the customers have a clear path to your register and also the tables.

njl145
08-11-15, 10:43 PM
I can't seem to buy sugar from the market-won't let me click on it. Tried reinstalling and still having the same prob-I'm on an iphone5s playing game version 2.1.7.3. 22768

cichykacik
08-17-15, 12:12 AM
Hi,
I noticed this problem today.
My waiters are bringing food to empty tables (no customer sitting). When a plate is delivered, it is just dissapearing from the table immediately and no money is given for it :(
Is it a known bug? I suppose I'm loosing my money...
My id is cichykacik and I'm Android player.

kooky panda
08-17-15, 08:54 AM
I can't seem to buy sugar from the market-won't let me click on it. Tried reinstalling and still having the same prob-I'm on an iphone5s playing game version 2.1.7.3. 22768

Are you still having issues?

kooky panda
08-17-15, 08:55 AM
Hi,
I noticed this problem today.
My waiters are bringing food to empty tables (no customer sitting). When a plate is delivered, it is just dissapearing from the table immediately and no money is given for it :(
Is it a known bug? I suppose I'm loosing my money...
My id is cichykacik and I'm Android player.
Try restarting your game and device.

ghjvcucjb
08-18-15, 12:27 PM
My game is grayed out and won't open. It says "waiting". I can't delete it to reinstall. Can't force close. Have turned off and restarted my device but nothing. It's been this way for hours

cathycathy1
08-21-15, 12:11 AM
I played a baby animal game. It said to buy a decoration do I could get gems. I've now bought 4 different decorations and the task is not recognizing it or giving me my gems.

nmishii
08-21-15, 12:23 AM
I played a baby animal game. It said to buy a decoration do I could get gems. I've now bought 4 different decorations and the task is not recognizing it or giving me my gems.

Same here, but I only bought one decoration because this has happened before and the first time I bought several. Its Hungry Babies Mania.

sunshine257
08-21-15, 12:58 AM

Same thing IPOs happening to me. What are our options?

sirbaz
08-21-15, 04:09 AM

Same here. I've also bought a few decors and tried restarting the game but still no gems.

cathycathy1
08-21-15, 06:47 AM
I just got my gems.

jomykje
08-21-15, 09:00 AM
Nice CathyCathy1! Did you do something special to get them or did they just pop up?

jomykje
08-21-15, 01:20 PM
After a lot of tries buying decorations with coins I found the glass divider for 4 gems and gave it a try. It worked. I received the 30 gems.

infinitelove19
08-22-15, 12:05 AM
I have 3 accounts. 2 of these accounts, I have not been on since shortly after the last cruise, so over two weeks. However, I just opened both accounts, and several of my appliances were cooking food as though I had JUST put it on 5 minutes earlier?!?!?!

Specifically, both accounts had 2 fajitas ((or whatever, 2 onions, 2 peppers, 2 beef for 2 hours)), and each account had the deli making sandwiches, the salad bar making sushi & tuna casserole with master spice. Is this a known issue??? So weird!

mamareader02
08-23-15, 05:33 AM
Ok,I opened up my game this morn-NO FLOOR TILES!!!just green,and also when I tried to put flooring on,the store was nothing but blank white!this is ridiculous,adding to the two times my game refreshes every time I open the game

Sofikins
08-23-15, 07:31 AM
.... Mistake

Sofikins
08-23-15, 07:41 AM
During cruise events some of my ingredients seem to disappear after I've collected them. The game refreshes and there just gone with timer reset. So now I have to wait 8 hours + to collect again. I'm on android. Am I the only one having this problem? Help :(

mamareader02
08-23-15, 07:45 AM
Ok,I opened up my game this morn-NO FLOOR TILES!!!just green,and also when I tried to put flooring on,the store was nothing but blank white!this is ridiculous,adding to the two times my game refreshes every time I open the game

Ok,my tiles are back,but the game still refreshes at least twice when opened(this has been occurring even before the recent app update)

Ladybacca143
08-23-15, 01:17 PM
My device is an Apple iPod touch, 3rd Generation, version 6.1.6. My game version is 1.7.4.
Whenever I play Restaurant Story 2, about every 30 seconds to a minute or so, the game will freeze, and kick me out. It will do this multiple times- today alone it's done it more than 20 times. And also whenever I try to start the Alaskan Cruise it also kicks me out.
Please fix this!! It's so frustrating, I'm playing the game less and less.

FrozenTurtle
08-24-15, 11:08 AM
My device is an Apple iPod touch, 3rd Generation, version 6.1.6. My game version is 1.7.4.
Whenever I play Restaurant Story 2, about every 30 seconds to a minute or so, the game will freeze, and kick me out. It will do this multiple times- today alone it's done it more than 20 times. And also whenever I try to start the Alaskan Cruise it also kicks me out.
Please fix this!! It's so frustrating, I'm playing the game less and less.

Sorry about that! If you're running an older device, you can try closing all of your background apps. This should hopefully free up enough resources to improve your gameplay.

kusutmasai
08-27-15, 10:06 PM
Hey there :) similar to Ladybacca143, only mine runs on a first generation iPad. There isn't any running app at all in the background, but the game still crashes and closes on its own especially during event and cruise challenges (it still does that without the events, but less frequent).

So every time a cruise challenge comes up, it's a shame that I had to stop playing and wait it out before I can continue again.

schnuffe
08-29-15, 12:46 PM
I made the cruiser challenge without bying extra gems - even facing the heavy discussed bug (non using prepared dishes from counters).

I'm a player from Germany and the game has wrong descriptions for the next goals to be reached.
The new target says "prepare Salmon..." instead of "Omlette Surprise".

Also the tables tipped by my neighbours do not show sparkling lights ( that's a long term bug).

Could you please fix these little bugs??

Thanks a lot !!

ayazoey
08-29-15, 07:25 PM
Hi,
I managed to finish the Alaska Cruise event (yay!), and get the new recipe from the range. However,the recipe doesn't show! The goal points me to the celebration oven but that has only the celebration cupcakes (didn't complete last event). The recipe book shows the recipe but doesn't open up when I want to cook from there.
Please help!
Thanks!

Nessell
08-29-15, 07:27 PM
Darn, I think the ranger visiting every 15 sec glitch has been fixed. Had the ominous blink of doom, loading content thing, you know where the screen flickers, tomatos are chopped and all the customers disappear and since then no more ranger! :(

ayazoey
08-30-15, 12:10 AM
Hi,
I managed to finish the Alaska Cruise event (yay!), and get the new recipe from the range. However,the recipe doesn't show! The goal points me to the celebration oven but that has only the celebration cupcakes (didn't complete last event). The recipe book shows the recipe but doesn't open up when I want to cook from there.
Please help!
Thanks!

Also forgot to add: I'm using an android Samsung galaxy note II gt-n7100. The game version is 21.7.0.1g. The android version is 4.4.2

seriouslyguys
08-30-15, 10:40 AM
I am having the same issue. Please help.

judilio
08-30-15, 02:08 PM
Hi,
Please help!
Thanks!

I am having the same issue...soon I will have no room for any food other than meringues...please help!!!!!

ayazoey
08-30-15, 10:32 PM
I am having the same issue...soon I will have no room for any food other than meringues...please help!!!!!

I solved my problem: apparently I did not have the latest update installed. Installing it solved my problem. Unfortunately whereas before I had free meringues in the General Store before, that option now disappeared (but not before I managed to buy several dozens).

select27
08-31-15, 12:53 AM
Hi,
I have the same issue, I've tried to install the last update but this one is not compatible with my Android version (5.0.2) on my Sony Xperia Z3 mini...
Please help !!

hey_jessy
08-31-15, 07:58 AM
Hi,
I have the same issue, I've tried to install the last update but this one is not compatible with my Android version (5.0.2) on my Sony Xperia Z3 mini...
Please help !!

Same issue here, I'm on the latest versions of the game. I tried resetting my device, deleting the app, selling the celebration stove and buying it again. Nothing is working this has to be a TL bug some of us got. I'm on the latest version of IOS on an IPad

cocoajen
08-31-15, 02:32 PM
Hi, I just tried to access the game, and got a message that the version I'm playing is no longer supported, and that I need to download the latest version, but when I try to do that in Play Store, it tells me that the game isn't compatible with my device.

I've been playing it without incident on Android on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 since I downloaded it to get gold for Dragon Story. I've been able to play a lot over the weekend, and there were no messages prior to the one today advising me to upgrade. I'm currently on level 38, just waiting for Cid to give me one more plank so I can open my fruit store, and my appliances are all cooking away so I'm wondering if this is a bug or glitch, and when I'll be able to access it again.

Thanks!

harwood2007
08-31-15, 02:32 PM
Since the last quest my game is not working properly. All my counters are full of food, have 1 customer and food is not being distributed. That means I can't do anything because I have no counters and food isn't being seved.

select27
08-31-15, 03:50 PM
I write another message here...
Now I can't open the game anymore, I have a message which says that I have to update, but my Android version is not compatible, again!!
Please help :/

shinimegami
08-31-15, 04:03 PM
Now I can't open the game anymore, I have a message which says that I have to update, but my Android version is not compatible, again!!

I found same issue today was playing this morning then 'poof' won't let me in and no longer compatible. I've been playing now for a couple months have gotten pretty far. I play daily. I'm very sad about this and hope it's fixable. I had food cooking and was very close to completing goals. I play restaurant story, bakery, fashion, dragon, castle, and farm 2, as well as bingo and candy manias. I fully understand glitches for new game formats and glady tolerated the laggy glitches but to let me get so far then take it away is cruel. :)

I hope a fix is posted quickly!

FrozenTurtle
08-31-15, 04:24 PM

I found same issue today was playing this morning then 'poof' won't let me in and no longer compatible. I've been playing now for a couple months have gotten pretty far. I play daily. I'm very sad about this and hope it's fixable. I had food cooking and was very close to completing goals. I play restaurant story, bakery, fashion, dragon, castle, and farm 2, as well as bingo and candy manias. I fully understand glitches for new game formats and glady tolerated the laggy glitches but to let me get so far then take it away is cruel. :)

I hope a fix is posted quickly!

Thanks for the heads up and sorry about that! We just made a change that should allow you back in the game. Can you please let me know if you have any troubles?

hey_jessy
09-02-15, 05:21 PM
I finished the Alaska cruise and unlocked sesi and started receiving meringues. Next day sesi comes in drops another meringue but now my baked Alaska is locked by goal. Obviously I finished the goal or she wouldn't be in the restaurant at all. I tried deleting the game, hard resetting the iPad, selling the celebration stove and nothing is working. 3 days later and still having the same issue. I emailed storm8 support and they just referred me back to the forum, and basically told me to find my own answers for the glitch/bug. I'm so frustrated I worked really hard and spent a lot of gems quick serves to finish the cruise. It's not fair that I can't even cook the baked Alaska . If anyone out there had the same problem and fixed it pls let me know

hey_jessy
09-02-15, 05:34 PM
I finished the Alaska cruise and unlocked sesi and started receiving meringues. Next day sesi comes in drops another meringue but now my baked Alaska is locked by goal. Obviously I finished the goal or she wouldn't be in the restaurant at all. I tried deleting the game, hard resetting the iPad, selling the celebration stove and nothing is working. 3 days later and still having the same issue. I emailed storm8 support and they just referred me back to the forum, and basically told me to find my own answers for the glitch/bug. I'm so frustrated I worked really hard and spent a lot of gems quick serves to finish the cruise. It's not fair that I can't even cook the baked Alaska . If anyone out there had the same problem and fixed it pls let me know
I'm playing on iPad version 8.4.1
Game version 21,7.4

Meowmeowbeans
09-02-15, 05:50 PM
I'm playing on iPad version 8.4.1
Game version 21,7.4

I'm sorry to hear about this, hey_jessy! Can you send me a PM with the ticket number you have? I'll have someone take a look at your issue.

hey_jessy
09-03-15, 01:50 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this, hey_jessy! Can you send me a PM with the ticket number you have? I'll have someone take a look at your issue.

Happy to report storm8 support has fixed my issue. Thank you so much!!!

SSInfinity1
09-03-15, 02:49 PM
Hi,
For the Ultimate Grilled Cheese, I cannot find goat cheese in the butcher shop! Kindly fix it. I am using iphone and my id is SSInfinity1.
Thanks!