PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story 2 : Current Bugs and Issues

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Rynetory2
02-14-17, 07:11 AM
I was excited to see Frank's return ... I still had Valentine cards from 2015... I expected to be able to learn the new recipe immediately but I now have two sets of Valentine cards in my pantry that look exactly the same!

Here's reply from Storm8 to another player about this.

Thanks for your feedback! This year, Frank is giving out Valentines, which are slightly different from the Valentine Cards he's given in years past. Valentines do not unlock recipes, but you can use them to make the new Sweetheart Swiss Roll recipe that rewards GEMS! :)

jenni4439
02-15-17, 06:51 AM
Thank you for your support, I submitted the form just now. Have a great day

Rynetory2
02-15-17, 06:56 AM
Thank you for your support, I submitted the form just now. Have a great day

Are you working on any timed goals related to this? Please send me your ticket number via private message if you are and I'll try to get help for you sooner. :)

jenni4439
02-19-17, 07:10 AM
Are you working on any timed goals related to this? Please send me your ticket number via private message if you are and I'll try to get help for you sooner. :)

Thank you! The issue has still not been fixed. My ticket number is []. I would appreciate any help you can give, I've sent a few emails but haven't received any responses.

Jennifer

Rynetory2
02-19-17, 08:38 AM
Support has changed from email to form. Did you submit using email? If so, you may not get a response. Please contact Support using this support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and send me your ticket number via private message (link in my signature).

sprinkles464
03-12-17, 11:26 AM
Hello. I'm new here at the forum. Didn't know the game even had this till I kind of fiddled around and found it. I guess I'm just desperate for help. My helping hands feature isn't working. If I click to that button to ask for some or even send some it's blank with no neighbors and my send and all button is like a pasty white. It won't let me click onto those and it's been like this for months I guess I was hoping to get fixed on its own on day but months have passed by and nothing has happened. My cooking time is super slow because I have no helping hands to use . And I can't ask neighbors to send me some either. Please help me out. Thanks. And I have an iPad it's either the 4th or 5th generation.

kooky panda
03-12-17, 01:56 PM
Hello. I'm new here at the forum. Didn't know the game even had this till I kind of fiddled around and found it. I guess I'm just desperate for help. My helping hands feature isn't working. If I click to that button to ask for some or even send some it's blank with no neighbors and my send and all button is like a pasty white. It won't let me click onto those and it's been like this for months I guess I was hoping to get fixed on its own on day but months have passed by and nothing has happened. My cooking time is super slow because I have no helping hands to use . And I can't ask neighbors to send me some either. Please help me out. Thanks. And I have an iPad it's either the 4th or 5th generation.
Please try deleting and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

italiansauce
03-12-17, 07:56 PM
sometimes my chairs don't work. when I have 6 of them out, only 4 of them are being used. The rest can't be used.

Rynetory2
03-13-17, 07:21 AM
Can you check to make sure there's nothing blocking those chairs? Try visiting a neighbour to get more customers to come.

Darkness1141
04-03-17, 05:00 PM
Im having quick serves issues. It keeps resetting my quick serves when i try to use them. Furthermore, i cant receive anymore either. Please fix this.

Also, I've deleted and reinstalled the game, and disconnected and reconnected Facebook. Still won't work.

kooky panda
04-03-17, 05:46 PM
Im having quick serves issues. It keeps resetting my quick serves when i try to use them. Furthermore, i cant receive anymore either. Please fix this.

Also, I've deleted and reinstalled the game, and disconnected and reconnected Facebook. Still won't work.
Try visiting a neighbor so you game can sync up before you try to collect your quick serves to see if this helps.

You can only hold 40 quick serves (ones you receive from neighbors and Facebook friends) at any one time.

Darkness1141
04-04-17, 09:19 AM
I only have 2 quick serves, and they're both from the same person.

kooky panda
04-04-17, 09:25 AM
I only have 2 quick serves, and they're both from the same person.

Please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us) for assistance.

irotjdh27
04-15-17, 03:25 PM
I just bought an expansion and I'm not able to put anything over there!!!??? Please help

Rynetory2
04-15-17, 07:36 PM
Has your new expansion completed constructing? You'll be able to use it once it has completed. Try restarting your device if you're still having issues.

sgr1953
04-17-17, 02:42 AM
I'm on level 60. Next level up requires 999 million stars! 999,778,619 stars to be exact. Is this broken?

Rynetory2
04-17-17, 05:49 AM
I'm on level 60. Next level up requires 999 million stars! 999,778,619 stars to be exact. Is this broken?

No this is not broken, it's normal. Congratulations on reaching maximum level! :D The game shows 999 million stars when you have reached maximum level, level 60. It's the same thing for Restaurant Story 1 once you reached level 99.

nonni1952
05-12-17, 06:40 AM
I am also at 60. But if I try to expand it says it requires level 80

Rynetory2
05-12-17, 08:06 AM
Welcome to the forum. :)

The current maximum level is 60 and you have fully expanded your restaurant. Congratulations!

Jojocl141587
05-20-17, 03:06 PM
So I'm just getting in RS2 are the customers who have a stamp over their head supposed to drop that stamp when u tap them? If so I have not received any I missed out on 3 or 4 stamps so far.

kooky panda
05-20-17, 06:02 PM
So I'm just getting in RS2 are the customers who have a stamp over their head supposed to drop that stamp when u tap them? If so I have not received any I missed out on 3 or 4 stamps so far.

Sometimes you may get coins instead of a stamp.

rita6834
06-09-17, 08:05 AM
I read a different thread about their game being choppy,, force closing, screen going black etc. But I'm not doing the cruise. I'm using a Samsung galaxy J3 android. Sorry forgot to look at the game version. Anyways, this started at least at the beginning of June if not sooner but its getting worse. Now my game is freezing and won't let me do anything. I've cleared the cache, rebooted phone, uninstall, reinstall, nothing worked. Now what?

sugerbabby2
06-26-17, 01:03 PM
Captain Ziswho has not showed up in my restaurant

kooky panda
06-26-17, 02:19 PM
Captain Ziswho has not showed up in my restaurant

If you have finished the cruise, try restarting your game .

sugerbabby2
06-26-17, 02:41 PM
I did and deleted and reinstalled but he hasn't showed up yet

Rynetory2
06-26-17, 08:57 PM
I didn't see Captain Ziswho immediately, it took me like 15mins or so to see him. Can you try visiting another restaurant and come back to yours and see if he appears? His sea legs must be shaky on land and took a while to walk. Please let us know how it goes for you.

mrsludovico
07-04-17, 11:48 AM
I'm having problems with the events, the last few event come with quiet to tap on the person however no matter how many times I tap it will not complete the quest thus will not let me get the special dish... real pain the bum, I have played on and off sense the game came out. It just won't work XD I've tired to contact strom8 about this but they say they don't have the support and should check here. As far as I can see, no else has this problem... if someone can help, it would great!!

Rynetory2
07-04-17, 05:36 PM
Can you check that you're using the latest software and game on your device? Try reinstalling your game and see if it works.

Koalajo89
08-21-17, 05:40 PM
I am having an issue with adding people to my Restaurant Story game. I go into invite friends, click on the blank space where I add and my keyboard flashes on and then off, it won't stay in so I can type anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, no luck. Also we I try and leave a message, it does the same thing.

Rynetory2
08-21-17, 07:57 PM
I am having an issue with adding people to my Restaurant Story game. I go into invite friends, click on the blank space where I add and my keyboard flashes on and then off, it won't stay in so I can type anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, no luck. Also we I try and leave a message, it does the same thing.

Are you using the device default keyboard? If not, can you try with that?

AimeiAmychen
11-01-17, 07:57 AM
I've already finished the cruise and get the essence and the new recipe.
But I can't finish this quest.

I can't even find the Ghost Couple in the market.

What should I do ?

Rynetory2
11-01-17, 09:02 AM
I've already finished the cruise and get the essence and the new recipe.
But I can't finish this quest.

I can't even find the Ghost Couple in the market.

What should I do ?

It should had marked off as auto completed since you have completed your cruise. Strange that it didn't. Please contact Support via support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your game. I'll help you to report in as well.

AimeiAmychen
11-01-17, 10:16 AM
[Support reply]

Rynetory2
11-01-17, 09:29 PM
Please send me your ticket number by private message (http://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=139069) and I'll see if they can check for you. Thanks.

Rynetory2
11-03-17, 05:30 AM
AimeiAmychen - Please check your pm. :)

skediddlekiddle
12-03-17, 07:58 AM
Help! Here we are in the middle of the I?m So Yancy cruise and my game is messing up in multiple ways. My Street Market won?t refresh; this started yesterday and continues this morning. The game is refreshing every minute or so (chopping tomato) and randomly regresses my progress, undoing my cooking tasks. Just picked up iPad this morning to find that all of the cooking I set the game to do during the night is gone. This has been going on to a much smaller degree for a while but it?s ridiculous now. Also can?t send my neighbours mystery boxes this morning. My name is skediddlekiddle and the restaurant name is Noshtastic 2.

It just undid all of my work again. Can’t progress in the cruise at all. Can’t feed my customers either. Please fix before I get too far behind to recover my progress.

skediddlekiddle
12-03-17, 12:04 PM
Problem seems to be solved. Cooking is proceeding, and I was able to send gifts to my neighbours. Street Market is updating too. Thank you!

Rynetory2
12-03-17, 07:57 PM
Glad to hear that your game is working fine now. :) Happy cooking and good luck with your cruise!

skediddlekiddle
12-08-17, 10:50 PM
The last couple of days, the game has gone back to acting as described in my post of Dec. 3rd. So much progress has been reversed by random refreshing changing the dishes required for the cruise or undoing what I have set to cook, I won’t be able to finish. Even if I use gems for some of it, if the game regresses and eliminates part of it overnight, I’ll be out the gems and the progress. At least once, I have completed the same day three times! With different dishes each time. I have restarted my iPad repeatedly, and reinstalled twice. Sometimes I try to enter the game and it says I don’t have an internet connection. It’s the only game besides Castle Story that is telling me that. Several other games that require internet connection are doing fine. Please fix this before the next event. I don’t like giving up on this but I can’t trust it to maintain progress.

skediddlekiddle
12-08-17, 11:27 PM
It would be lovely if this problem was corrected and I was able to successfully complete the cruise. Dare I hope? :-)

Rynetory2
12-09-17, 09:02 AM
Can you try using a different network? Try the suggestions in Post 1 of current thread. Make sure your connection is strong and your iPad has plenty of resources (memory and space).

Rynetory2
12-11-17, 08:27 AM
I am not sure if this belongs here but the maple leaf stamp and now the recent cruise stamp pops shows up correctly on top of the visitor’s head but when you tap on the stamp, a black window/stamp shows up? Is anybody else having this issue? Thank you for your information.

Started a new bug thread with your post and replied you here.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102271-Homemade-Panettone-graphics-issue

siamukha
01-02-18, 09:35 AM
Just wondering why sometimes the servers get "stuck" staring at the counters of food instead of carrying the food to the customers. There will be one server serving food and the rest stand there for no apparent reason. They are not blocked from moving and there is food on the counters to serve. I tend to notice it when I am waiting for the food to get to my gem characters to drop their items to cook my gem recipes. Usually I close the game and reopen it and that helps but I always wonder why this happens.

Rynetory2
01-02-18, 09:20 PM
Not sure exactly why but could it be your device was low on resources? Or maybe you could post a screenshot of your restaurant?

yumuubb
01-30-18, 09:08 AM
Now level 60. But all the sudden the servers stop serving food, they just stood there by the counters and the customers will leave. Only a maximum of 5-6 customers will be seated. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, turned my iPhone on and off and it's still the same, help please!

yumuubb
01-30-18, 09:09 AM
I'm.having the same issue! Did you got it resolved?

Rynetory2
01-30-18, 09:11 AM
Posting my reply to your other post.

Can you make sure your servers and customers have a clear path to the tables and that your host is not blocked?

No worries. Will move your bug thread over to RS2 forum later. Here's the link for it for your future reference. :) https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?278-Restaurant-Story-2

Rynetory2
01-30-18, 09:17 AM
Now level 60. But all the sudden the servers stop serving food, they just stood there by the counters and the customers will leave. Only a maximum of 5-6 customers will be seated. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, turned my iPhone on and off and it's still the same, help please!

I took a look at your restaurant. Your servers are blocked by the fountain, bench fence and mailbox. They can't access to where your customers are seated. Make a clear path and they should be good again.

yumuubb
01-30-18, 09:23 AM
Lifesaver! Gosh you are right, didn't think the fountain can do that ... Hahaha and thank you SO much for replying so quickly!!!! :))))))

Rynetory2
01-30-18, 09:26 AM
Happy to help. Glad it's all sorted out. On the bright side, you found the RS2 forum because of it. Have fun! :)

Destiel0918
03-28-18, 03:17 AM
My game seems to have some sort of bug ( not the first time this has happened). Thankfully it is still rare, but annoying.

Sometimes after I open the game ( even after force closing) it looks like this:

43285 43286

It starts to look like it is still installing some appliance for the very first time. Even makes me WAIT for it. Thing is - I've had those things for months, some even for YEARS - and it still acts like this is new. On first picture - you can even see how current item is cooking at the same time as the stove is still in box!
Can't cook anything new though until those unbox. Currently I'm lucky - since those appliances do not take over 15 minutes to unbox - but last time I couldn't use any of my Chateau stoves...which took like day to unbox once again.

Rynetory2
03-28-18, 07:14 AM
Can you set your device's time setting to automatic? It should help to remove this problem.

Destiel0918
03-28-18, 10:45 AM
Can you set your device's time setting to automatic? It should help to remove this problem.

My device time is always been set to automatic. Problem still occured.

Rynetory2
03-28-18, 05:13 PM
Sorry it didn't work. Would you like to reinstall your game and see if it helps?

Destiel0918
03-29-18, 05:17 AM
Sorry it didn't work. Would you like to reinstall your game and see if it helps?

Well, today it is okay....but it is not the first time it has happened. It just randomly pops up to cause minor annoyance time to time. Currently it is not too bad yet - doesn't happen too often.

Rynetory2
03-29-18, 06:49 AM
Great to hear that it's working now. Please let me know when it happens again and I will seek more advise for you.

Destiel0918
04-25-18, 02:34 PM
Well, I've got new weird issue. For past 2 months 1 of my four Drink Makers - food just disappears from it. At first I thought I accidentally served it or something, but it is always the same Drink maker - and each time I make drinks in pairs - one just vanishes. I am sure I do not accidentally serve it - it just goes away.

Rynetory2
04-25-18, 08:04 PM
Well, I've got new weird issue. For past 2 months 1 of my four Drink Makers - food just disappears from it. At first I thought I accidentally served it or something, but it is always the same Drink maker - and each time I make drinks in pairs - one just vanishes. I am sure I do not accidentally serve it - it just goes away.

Hmmm this is a strange and naughty drink maker. It has a mind of its own. Can you try reinstalling the app and see if it's ok?

If your cooking in this Drink Maker was the last action you did before you exit the game, maybe you can do a force save of your progress by visiting another restaurant?

P.S. I would reinstall the app and see if it clears out these few little bugs that you have reported. Hopefully it does.

Destiel0918
04-26-18, 12:08 PM
Hmmm this is a strange and naughty drink maker. It has a mind of its own. Can you try reinstalling the app and see if it's ok?

If your cooking in this Drink Maker was the last action you did before you exit the game, maybe you can do a force save of your progress by visiting another restaurant?

P.S. I would reinstall the app and see if it clears out these few little bugs that you have reported. Hopefully it does.

Thanks. I will try it. Hopefully this helps. It is really annoying during Cruise weeks , when half of needed items just vanish:D.

Rynetory2
04-26-18, 07:56 PM
I think it should clear them. Please let me know if issues persist. All the best!

Destiel0918
04-27-18, 09:03 AM
I think it should clear them. Please let me know if issues persist. All the best!

Well, it didn't help. One of my drink makers still has mind of its own. It just automatically serves the drink whenever it likes. I do not accidentally " serve it" myself. Every time I make 2 drinks - side by side - this one drinker just auto serves it itself.

Rynetory2
04-27-18, 11:53 PM
Well, it didn't help. One of my drink makers still has mind of its own. It just automatically serves the drink whenever it likes. I do not accidentally " serve it" myself. Every time I make 2 drinks - side by side - this one drinker just auto serves it itself.

Hmmmm your drink maker definitely has a mind of its own and stubborn to boot lol. Let me check if they have more advise or suggestions for you. For now the only thing I could think of is to sell it off and buy a new one and hope that it will behave but I wont suggest that until we have ran out of options. Let me check and get back to you.

Rynetory2
04-30-18, 06:04 AM

I'm checking with the RS2 team to see if they have solutions for you. Here are some suggestions from Kooky which you can try.

1. Make sure this appliance is facing the same way as the others.
2. Try storing then taking it back out of storage.
3. Try moving it to another location.

killmypatience
05-03-18, 05:54 AM
I want to ask if it's normal that everytime i cook a Shocking Soda (12 times) i don't see anything cooking on the oven. The Shocking Soda is invisible.

I see it when it's ready to serve, but while cooking i see nothing..

Am i the only one with this issue or not?

Rynetory2
05-04-18, 09:45 PM
Try clearing your device cache and reinstall the game and see if that helps. Thanks.

Rynetory2
05-04-18, 09:46 PM
When I cook the Fruity French Toast it is invisible. I have cooked several. Reinstalling doesn't work. How can I fix this?

The recipe also isn’t showing for me too.

Started a new bug thread with your posts. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104429-Fruity-French-Toast-no-graphics

killmypatience
05-06-18, 04:37 AM
Try clearing your device cache and reinstall the game and see if that helps. Thanks.

I cleared and it's still the same, the Shocking Soda is invisible. But at least i can cook it.

Thanks.

Rynetory2
05-07-18, 07:40 AM
I cleared and it's still the same, the Shocking Soda is invisible. But at least i can cook it.

Thanks.

I've flagged this over. Thanks.

prettychocolattt
07-09-18, 01:42 PM
I completed the Lady Liberty cruise with 9 hours remaining. I did not receive lady liberty and now there is a tab with the option to buy her for gems. I spent all my gems completing. I am Requesting a refund or goal progress.

Rynetory2
07-09-18, 11:28 PM
I completed the Lady Liberty cruise with 9 hours remaining. I did not receive lady liberty and now there is a tab with the option to buy her for gems. I spent all my gems completing. I am Requesting a refund or goal progress.

Oh dear, I feel bad for you. Seemed like your cruise progress was not saved and synced with the Storm8 servers. Could it be some issue with your connection? Did you do a force save before you exit the game? Do you have screenshot of your cruise completion?

sgr1953
09-09-18, 09:30 AM
Just recieved the oddest message. When trying to expand, got a message I needed to reach level 80! Thought level 60 was the highest level. Next level is 999+ billion stars away. Is this correct? Something seems to be wrong. Should I report this?

kooky panda
09-09-18, 01:24 PM
Just recieved the oddest message. When trying to expand, got a message I needed to reach level 80! Thought level 60 was the highest level. Next level is 999+ billion stars away. Is this correct? Something seems to be wrong. Should I report this?
60 is the highest level right now. This message sounds like a placeholder. I did not see the expansion sign last week so this may mean higher levels may be coming soon.

sgr1953
09-09-18, 01:44 PM
60 is the highest level right now. This message sounds like a placeholder. I did not see the expansion sign last week so this may mean higher levels may be coming soon.

More levels would be great! I like this game and have been disappointed I can’t level up any further. Please put in a good word that higher levels would be appreciated. Thanks

Lioness907
11-19-18, 11:25 AM
For some reason, I cannot get into the app today. Every time I open it, it looks like it’s going to, then it shuts down. I even tried it on another device and the same thing (both are iOS devices).

I have tried ALL of the troubleshooting tips listed on the first page. Still nothing. :(

Rynetory2
11-20-18, 08:09 AM
For some reason, I cannot get into the app today. Every time I open it, it looks like it’s going to, then it shuts down. I even tried it on another device and the same thing (both are iOS devices).

I have tried ALL of the troubleshooting tips listed on the first page. Still nothing. :(

This has been fixed. Please try again. See this bug thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106760-Can-t-open-keeps-crashing&p=1550828&viewfull=1#post1550828

omgsounique
01-24-19, 10:24 PM
I have unlocked the garden for a few months now and have not seen Lily. It has been difficult moving forward as some missions rwuires food that uses the garden. Any idea why I can not see her? Anything I can do to troubleshoot???

Rynetory2
01-25-19, 12:48 AM
Are you referring to Restaurant Story 2? This is Farm Story 2 forum. I'm moving this thread over to RS2 forum.

I always see Lilly when I start my game for the day. Make sure you have enough tables and chairs. The NPCs come in batches if you lots of them. Try visiting a neighbour to get Lilly to visit.

tomehtotomahto
06-10-19, 12:46 AM
Hi, I am having display issues on my phone, related to the aspect ratio.
The iPhone X features an edge-to-edge screen with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, which the game does not appear to adapt to.
This means that I have ugly black borders around my game, which is a seriously unpleasant experience that really discourages me from continuing.

Device: iPhone X
Device version: 12.3.1
Game version: 1.8.1

Kberrie
08-04-19, 06:43 AM
Jenny will not drop hearts that are needed for the cupcakes for the cupcake stove. I have been watching for a week now and she mostly drops eggs and that's it. Already completed a hard reset and uninstalled reinstalled the app on my Android device.
Not sure if what else to do.

Cabsan
03-11-20, 10:01 AM
Hey so, I have been trying to contact with Storm8 as possible, My restaurant is bugged, The customers, food recipes, decorations, food cooking, and many studd became invisible.. also the sounds it made when you open the stores or do anything else are gone.. only thing I can hear when playing is the background music. I uninstalled 3 times already, deleted all cache from google chrome, restablished conection configuration, and dont know what to do know.

Paul__
03-11-20, 06:33 PM
Hey so, I have been trying to contact with Storm8 as possible, My restaurant is bugged, The customers, food recipes, decorations, food cooking, and many studd became invisible.. also the sounds it made when you open the stores or do anything else are gone.. only thing I can hear when playing is the background music. I uninstalled 3 times already, deleted all cache from google chrome, restablished conection configuration, and dont know what to do know.

Have you tried reinstalling the game? What device are you on and what version? Are you on Android or iOS?

Skeptacular
03-30-20, 02:29 AM

I'm experiencing the same issue. It was fairly minor at first, usually just the latest cruise character's icons being invisible. Then I had an issue where I couldn't log into the game so I reinstalled. Now loads of things are invisible. Initially it was practically every oven, tables, chairs, characters, icons. They've gradually reappeared over the last week, but still quite a few are invisible. It's hard to tell when something is cooking, or has completed, it's hard to find the new characters. It's become very difficult to play around.

Paul__
03-30-20, 07:52 AM
I'm experiencing the same issue. It was fairly minor at first, usually just the latest cruise character's icons being invisible. Then I had an issue where I couldn't log into the game so I reinstalled. Now loads of things are invisible. Initially it was practically every oven, tables, chairs, characters, icons. They've gradually reappeared over the last week, but still quite a few are invisible. It's hard to tell when something is cooking, or has completed, it's hard to find the new characters. It's become very difficult to play around.

Have you tried reinstalling the game? What device are you on and what version? Are you on Android or iOS? Can you attach a screenshot?

anicak84
05-02-20, 02:30 PM
Can't ask for friends to send helping hands, game keeps telling me that this huge number does not resolve to a valid user id. Already reinstalled and logged in and out and disconnected and reconnected to FB.... playing google pixel 2 android 10 updated in april 5, any ideas?

IPADINSUP
05-13-20, 01:57 PM
Hi. I installed the game on a 12.9-inch ipadpro and the icons of the events that appear on the right are left in the middle of the screen making it difficult for me to play in the restaurant. What I can do?

ilovemushrooms123
01-21-21, 05:57 PM
I completed the new year gal cruise, made the ball drop cake, and completed the masteries challenge for three recipes plate scraper, pizza tower, and Manhattan but did not receive my rewards such as 4 gold stamps, experience and coins.
View attachment for proof
There were no claim button at bottom
I spent endless hours playing this and highly disappointed58192

ilovemushrooms123
01-21-21, 07:15 PM
this is proof that i completed the cruise masteries, but i did not get my 1,000 coins and 4 gold stamps. please help58195

Paul__
01-21-21, 09:37 PM
I completed the new year gal cruise, made the ball drop cake, and completed the masteries challenge for three recipes plate scraper, pizza tower, and Manhattan but did not receive my rewards such as 4 gold stamps, experience and coins.
View attachment for proof
There were no claim button at bottom
I spent endless hours playing this and highly disappointed58192

this is proof that i completed the cruise masteries, but i did not get my 1,000 coins and 4 gold stamps. please help58195

Hi, please see my reply in the following thread:

New Year New York - 2021 Jan 7 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111829-New-Year-New-York-2021-Jan-7&p=1640811#post1640811)

neige_blanche
02-15-21, 09:08 PM
To whomever it may concern,

1. iOS 14.3 (iPhone)/13.6 (iPad)
2. 1.8.1
3. I completed the Valentine Cruise all right and now am picking up red roses all right but the bubbly something recipe has not yet got unlocked. I already did as you instruct in the first post. How can I get it unlocked? Thank you very much in advance.

neige_blanche
02-15-21, 09:19 PM
4. I do not know the reason but I cannot upload the photos with the button above. I would be happy if you would give me useful instructions about it.

Paul__
02-16-21, 11:45 PM

1. iOS 14.3 (iPhone)/13.6 (iPad)
2. 1.8.1
3. I completed the Valentine Cruise all right and now am picking up red roses all right but the bubbly something recipe has not yet got unlocked. I already did as you instruct in the first post. How can I get it unlocked? Thank you very much in advance.

Did you complete "Complete the Valentine Rose Cruise" part 1 where it says to tap on the character? If so, is the goal still there or did it move onto Part 2 where it wants you to make the gem recipe?

neige_blanche
02-17-21, 06:03 AM
Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for your quickest and kindest message. I, though, think I did tap the butler, which is why I can pick up the roses. And which is how I have got tens of those gem recipes for years.
Actually I have just picked up the tenth red rose and somehow the rose bubbly recipe has still been locked. I would be so very happy if you would fix this trouble in time for me to serve the rose drink and get the reward. Thank you very much in advance.

neige_blanche
02-17-21, 06:37 AM

I finally managed to upload the photos. I hope these will help motivate you to help me.

Paul__
02-17-21, 07:29 AM

I finally managed to upload the photos. I hope these will help motivate you to help me.

Thank you! I will flag this over to a mod who can help you further.

SpiritWind00
02-18-21, 12:35 AM

Hi, thanks for posting your info. For missing prizes you need to log a ticket with Support. If you can provide those screen shots in your ticket they should be able to help you further.
https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

neige_blanche
02-18-21, 06:19 AM
Dear SpiritWind00,

Thank you very much for your kindest as well as quickest message. I posted my message via the web link you had given me above and received the message below:

Restaurant Story 2 | Thanks for contacting us.

We have limited support services for Restaurant Story 2 and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

So if you would be kind enough to let me know what I should do next to get the reward I believe I deserve, I would be very grateful. Thank you very much in advance.

neige_blanche
02-22-21, 09:54 PM

It is a week since I posted the first post here to ask you to fix my trouble but no one of you has not. Couldn’t I expect any support from you? At least I would like to know it.

Paul__
02-23-21, 11:57 PM

It is a week since I posted the first post here to ask you to fix my trouble but no one of you has not. Couldn’t I expect any support from you? At least I would like to know it.

Hi,
Unfortunately, I cannot help you with issues regarding support tickets. Can you try private messaging a Moderator? Here is the link to PM SpritWind: https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=84054

roxieravenclaw
09-26-21, 03:02 PM
Hello,

I just tried submitting a support ticket, but it got closed?.

I got an iPhone 13 yesterday - the version with the 6.1? screen. After installing ?Restaurant Story 2? on it and logging in, I noticed this odd issue with the stores. The top border of each store is now displayed at the bottom. It?s partially blocking the last row of items. It?s not a issue until I want to buy something with gems. Then I can?t click below the item to buy with gems. And this applies to all stores in the game.

I have a screenshot of the general store as an example. If there?s a way for me to upload it and show someone at Storm8, just let me know.

Thanks,
Theresa

Paul__
09-28-21, 08:34 PM
Hello,

I just tried submitting a support ticket, but it got closed?.

I got an iPhone 13 yesterday - the version with the 6.1? screen. After installing ?Restaurant Story 2? on it and logging in, I noticed this odd issue with the stores. The top border of each store is now displayed at the bottom. It?s partially blocking the last row of items. It?s not a issue until I want to buy something with gems. Then I can?t click below the item to buy with gems. And this applies to all stores in the game.

I have a screenshot of the general store as an example. If there?s a way for me to upload it and show someone at Storm8, just let me know.

Thanks,
Theresa

This is a known issue that the team is looking into! Unfortunately, I cannot speculate when this will be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

nkb617
10-27-21, 06:22 AM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else has this issue - my restaurant will not sell food and have diners eat it while I am away, which makes it difficult to make new food, as the only time diners are in the restaurant is when I open the app. So when I go away and start the app, I'm used to it saying that XXXX was sold while you were away - no such menu. The diners that come into my restaurant also do not sit in all of the tables available. It is super irritating.