PDA

View Full Version : Changing ID

forgivenmuse
05-07-14, 02:07 AM
Hi there I know this has probably been covered before but I just wanted to know if there is any way to change my ID on Restaurant Story? I stupidly thought I was creating the name of my restaurant!
Thank you.

PepperWoo
05-07-14, 02:43 AM
I'm not sure if that's possible... I think you can only change the name of the restaurant and not the id.

LalaSmooth
05-07-14, 02:54 AM
I don't think you can unless you get a new device

kooky panda
05-07-14, 05:33 AM
Hi there I know this has probably been covered before but I just wanted to know if there is any way to change my ID on Restaurant Story? I stupidly thought I was creating the name of my restaurant!
Thank you.
To change your storm ID, please send an email to support@teamlava.com. An agent will be able to assist you.

(Before you do this, make sure you have set up a password for your current Storm ID).

carabellexo
05-07-14, 06:34 AM
Yeah I changed my storm ID a few months ago. You need to give a list if options in case one isn't available, so they can pick from another one.

forgivenmuse
05-07-14, 01:01 PM
Thank you everyone will try emailing admin to see if I can do this. Will give you all an update if I'm successful. I'm quite sure there are others out there with the same question :D

forgivenmuse
05-08-14, 10:43 AM
Successfully changed my ID! I just had to email admin (as per the instructions above) and then answer a few security questions to verify that it was me and it was done in no time! Very impressed as these things usually take ages!
So yes! You can change your ID! Very happy!! :D

carabellexo
05-08-14, 12:33 PM
Yay happy for you :)

jhehlah
05-08-14, 06:12 PM
To change your storm ID, please send an email to support@teamlava.com. An agent will be able to assist you.

(Before you do this, make sure you have set up a password for your current Storm ID).

wow! thanks kooky, i wanted to change this id for longggg time, i even sent them an e-mail before they replied that is not supported then now i am reading this, cool! i got this ID when i started playing farmstory...and its since its boring to play it and they thought i am not a girl...so:p will send email later.

jhehlah
05-09-14, 05:22 PM
successfully changed my ID too:p thank you really...now those who memorized my old id in farm story cant add me anymore:p