PDA

View Full Version : How to remove neighbours from the list?

Unregistered
07-24-10, 05:13 AM
Half of my neighbours do not play anymore, how can I remove them from the list?

Unregistered
07-25-10, 03:56 AM
I want to know thisas well. Tired of checking in on them to find dead farms. Also would like to deltet neighbor invites to those that do not accept.

Daniel922866
07-25-10, 04:12 AM
You have to install origional APP from Farm Story. Ones you have installed it do following:

- tab MENU icon on buttom screen left hand side
- tab SOCIAL in next screen
- tab NEIGHBORS in next screen

In NEIGHBORS screen you see EDIT in top bar
- tab EDIT and REMOVE buttons will appear
- once you have removed all neighbors you want you have to click DONE in top bar

RustyAl
07-25-10, 11:16 AM
You have to install origional APP from Farm Story. Ones you have installed it do following:

- tab MENU icon on buttom screen left hand side
- tab SOCIAL in next screen
- tab NEIGHBORS in next screen

In NEIGHBORS screen you see EDIT in top bar
- tab EDIT and REMOVE buttons will appear
- once you have removed all neighbors you want you have to click DONE in top bar

Does not work. There is no EDIT option in ver 1.4.5 for the iPhone. What version are you working from?.

Unregistered
07-25-10, 03:24 PM
You have to have the correct version. I have no idea what version id it is.

All you have to do is go to the App Store and search for Farm Story. Get the plain one that says "FarmStory".

DO NOT get any other one such as:
Farmstory Snap
Farmstory Flowers
Farmstory Summer

Get the plain one :)

You will know you have the right one immediately, once you start the game. It's very obvious.

Unregistered
07-25-10, 03:37 PM
You have to play the new version to be able to delete neighbors, send gifts, etc etc.

You can't install this version and keep using the other ones. If you do use the other ones they will be the versions without the abilities to delete neighbors etc. They'll still work or course.