PDA

View Full Version : A little confused

s_lynne
05-06-14, 01:21 PM
Okay so I need some help understanding something:

When I'm "breaking" and I accidentally pocket the 8ball too soon, I lose. But when my opponent "breaks" and pockets the 8ball, the game continues. How is that possible/fair? Can someone explain to me how is that possible?

kooky panda
05-06-14, 01:56 PM
Are you sure it was the eight ball he pocketed? sometimes the dark colors look almost the same.

Are you seeing the eight placed back on the table? (game cannot continue without the eight ball in play).

PikaSquirrel
05-06-14, 02:39 PM
The game will reset when you pocked an 8 Ball on break. If you pocket the 8 Ball not on the first break shot, you will lose the game.

s_lynne
05-06-14, 03:08 PM
Are you sure it was the eight ball he pocketed? sometimes the dark colors look almost the same.

Are you seeing the eight placed back on the table? (game cannot continue without the eight ball in play).

Yes it's the 8ball he/she pocketed. Then the 8ball is placed back on the table and the game continues. But when I do it, game over.

PikaSquirrel
05-08-14, 01:36 PM
We have recently made a change where the game should reset when the 8 Ball is pocketed on break. You're on the most updated version now but it's possible you experienced this issue before updating the game. You should no longer be experiencing this issue. Please let us know if you experience it again on this version. Thank you!