PDA

View Full Version : New Zodiac Taurus Dragon 06.05.2014

Drachenia
05-06-14, 10:54 AM
Good luck by breeding everyone :D

edit(KP)

12 Hours

Got it! Crusader x Pisces after 16fails

http://s14.directupload.net/images/140506/efm35cnx.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

chaselance
05-06-14, 11:03 AM
Well so far it says breed red x zodiac so I tried fire x Leo and fails
Eagle
2 mists
1 mindvolt
2 genies

Drachenia
05-06-14, 11:05 AM
Breeding Time is 12 hours

Leo/Crusader = Firestorm and breeding with Leo/Fire = 14 hours it Eagle

Tink3rB
05-06-14, 11:50 AM
Good luck everyone. :-)

chaselance
05-06-14, 12:08 PM

Lucky you I'm on fail 25

chaselance
05-06-14, 12:59 PM
Here is a list of my fails
2 eagles
6 mists
1 mindvolt
3 genies
3 charms
1 magic
2 athletic
1 clockwork
1 honeybee
2 aethers
1 social
2 firestorm
1 trickster
Than finally a Taurus
Good luck to everyone

MajicHearts
05-06-14, 04:25 PM
Would someone post a pic of the egg, please?

Drachenia
05-06-14, 05:21 PM
Here breeding with Leo / Fire = Mist, Charm. Not Taurus get :confused:

bimily
05-06-14, 06:30 PM

This is the only combo that has worked?????? Two nearly impossible dragons?????? And this after 16 fails. TL needs to get the point that constant failure doesnt make a game FUN.

Zummat
05-06-14, 06:32 PM
I've been trying to get my first Zodiac dragon but no luck so far. I really, really want a Zodiac dragon. If you could see me I'm a little green with envy. ;)

metsfreek
05-06-14, 06:38 PM
I'm waiting for all the Zodiacs to come out but this one is one of my favorites

mikec257
05-07-14, 11:21 AM
Luckily just got Taurus on my first try! Fire 4 + Leo 7 :D

mikec257
05-07-14, 11:26 AM
For anyone wondering what the egg looks like, here you are :)

sapphirecross
05-07-14, 02:24 PM
I'm waiting for all the Zodiacs to come out but this one is one of my favorites

Why? It takes forever to get them all, even breeding 2 zodiacs, and TL could always decide to start removing them. Some ppl having a hard time getting Leo with all the black splitting.

Zummat
05-07-14, 05:21 PM
I am so happy. I finally got Leo. I've been trying for Leo for several weeks using Air and Night and nothing but fails. Tried Bat and Night today and it worked! Now I can work on my Zodiac family and hopefully one day have Taurus. :D

kawish
05-07-14, 11:17 PM
Have been trying hardly , it is not easy to get Zodiac Dragons for me.

Just bought 1 as it is wastage of time /gold speeding up the breeding and failing always.

daisycoop
05-08-14, 05:23 AM
You're so right! It seems like they think by making it next to impossible to breed these Zodiac dragons that will encourage players to see it as a fun challenge. Not me. I get so fed up with getting mist, island, poison and love no matter what I'm trying for that after awhile I take breaks from playing the game. Like you said, it's not fun, it's frustrating. It took me forever to get Leo and I haven't been able to get any other Zodiacs since. I know they just want us to spend our own $$ but I'm done with that too since the amount it costs to buy a dragon is ridiculous.

carabellexo
05-08-14, 09:33 AM
I got it first try with Leo and Aquarius.

MakJulos
05-08-14, 09:47 AM
I was hoping (mhmm a tad silly of me i know) that i was getting this one, but it turned out to be another Mistmoth....another Super Rare dragon rather than this Rare one - a third "Super Rare" Dragon instead of for example a Rare Taurus...misleading ranks, anyone?

MakJulos
05-08-14, 10:00 AM
You're so right! It seems like they think by making it next to impossible to breed these Zodiac dragons that will encourage players to see it as a fun challenge. Not me. I get so fed up with getting mist, island, poison and love no matter what I'm trying for that after awhile I take breaks from playing the game. Like you said, it's not fun, it's frustrating. It took me forever to get Leo and I haven't been able to get any other Zodiacs since. I know they just want us to spend our own $$ but I'm done with that too since the amount it costs to buy a dragon is ridiculous.

The thing with trying to push players into buying stuff that's too difficult to achieve other way is that it may backfire too - myself i've spent so much money playing mmo's, paying extra because i liked playing the game, i had fun and felt it gave me something, so i spent extra money to get this or that to have even more fun. If i had felt that more or less only way to achieve things were to pay up...well, not rewarding that! Ofc you cannot compare a steadily developed and evolving game for which you pay a monthly fee, with a much simpler app game, but still - be nice to me and i'll be nice back lol!:)

Drachenia
05-08-14, 10:10 AM
Help get Taurus not paired all Zodiac types with fire. Result: firestorm, firestorm, mist, genius, genius, firestorm, firestorm, charm, charm etc. no Taurus until now. THIS CAN NOT BE

jndhgj
05-09-14, 03:41 PM
I just got it on my 5th attempt using Aquarius (9) & Leo (10)

yanlynnhtoo
05-11-14, 04:43 PM
Bred Fire with Leo and it says 12 hr. I was so happy until I realize Firestorm also takes 12 hr. WTH !! I know my luck ! Mine will not be Taurus :(

rwena
05-11-14, 07:17 PM
It is not so much the fact that it takes me forever to breed a dragon, if ever. It is the fact that I have 53 Dragons between lvl 7 and lvl 9 which will take roughly 3,099,500 food and 821 hours to evolve, or 34 days if I don't have any down time. If I converted this to real dollars it would cost me around $580.00 to get these dragons to epic level. Which is insanity since I have another 80 dragons under lvl 6.

The game is almost at an end for me as every new dragon I add just compounds the problem. For me there is no joy in not being able to feed and evolve my dragons to epic levels. I am very close to just walking away from the game.

LemonadeMouth173
05-13-14, 01:52 PM
3rd try Aquarius/Capricorn was Taurus. Im trying to get Pisces or Aries:)

Amber498
05-14-14, 08:18 PM
Whoa! Shocker, got it on the first try with Virgo and Scorpio :D Happy camper as most dragons take 25-50 attempts. I really like the zodiac series and am working on filling in a few missing ones so this was a very nice surprise. :)

mimara1212
05-16-14, 10:59 AM
Got it with diamond and libra! :) Was trying for mother the hard way lol! But didn't get her oh well! Still a good fail and I got Capricorn as well so I don't regret it! :D Goodluck everyone! :3

stewyb111
08-10-14, 04:32 PM
10 Fails so far using Fire and Leo.
8 Charm, 1 Aether, 1 Athletic.
I tend to not have to patience for try more than 10-15 times.

bimily
09-06-14, 09:50 AM
Im STILL trying for this one with no luck. Its my sign so i really want it. I havent been able to get any zodiac dragons except for leo, and it seems like zodiac pairings are the only ones that work. Ive been doing leo with fire (which according to TL sould work) for MONTHS without success. As i said before, this constant failure isnt fun. This used to be my fave game, but im playing it less and less lately. The name ofvthe game is Dragon Story, but if you cant breed new dragons whats the point? Im close to level 150 and it seems like instead of being rewarded for my loyalty, it is getting harder for me to breed new dragons than it used to be.....

buttabdullah99
09-06-14, 10:27 AM
Yay!!! I finally got mine fav ziodac Taurus 😍😍😍😍

Zummat
09-06-14, 11:06 AM
Yay!!! I finally got mine fav ziodac Taurus ��������

Congratulations! What combo did you use?

buttabdullah99
09-06-14, 11:32 AM
Congratulations! What combo did you use?
Of course I am trying for new ziodac but got 12 hrs Taurus on my 1st try 💃💃😍😍

maizee0404
09-09-14, 09:03 AM
I got it my 1st ever zodiac my starsign too!! I used diamond and infinity :)