PDA

View Full Version : Emerald Knight Tourney May 06, 2014(IOS)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

knuffel19
05-10-14, 12:59 AM
Oh dear, AwesomeChefDad, that is soo frustrating, I have been there many times and I really hope your luck changes soon.

rwena
05-10-14, 01:56 AM
I haven't gained much ground today. Steampunk the punk finally went down to Valentine after 5 fails. And Dark Angel my current target and one I have never really had trouble with has lost 6 times to Quetzal, Dawntree, and baby forests. So unless something miraculous happens this tourney is looking like a no go. Won't have much time to play tomorrow.

AwesomechefDad. I think that is probably one of the worst stats I've seen. There was another player on the forums a couple of tourneys back who also suffered something like 35 losses on one dragon over 2 1/2 days or something but without the pain of all that gold loss. There goes the fun factor for sure. Sending you a big hug.

ciarjen
05-10-14, 03:57 AM
Well I went on full tilt, doing gold after gold after gold...instead of just doing an Ultimate. I counted 27 current exhausted, I healed probably 5 more today and sold 5 more babies.

So what is the record of losses on one opponent? I am probably near 35 losses after blowing 20 rounds of gold just now.

Pathetic..just absurd.

My record was 31 battles with one champ. I no longer do that and will gladly spend the gold to ultimate after about 5 battles but I have seen someone take over 40 battles to beat one opponent.

I have also stopped speeding up the arena on 6 day battles because I found I ended up spending more gold than if I did not speed up the arena. It's just like the game will not let me progress any quicker despite throwing gold at it, so I would rather use the gold to guarantee a win with ultimate.

And you are right, it is absurd :)

freesiawoods
05-10-14, 04:02 AM
20) Black Knight 16 < Metal 9 (lost Metal 9, Pyramid 9, Raz 10)
21) Prism 14 < Razorback 10 (lost Atlantis 10 x2, Serpent 10, Island 10, Water 10)
22) Helios 16 < Lightning 10
23) Steampunk 16 < Lightning 10
24) Dark Angel 16 < Razorback10 (lost Landworm 10, Razorbk, Pyramid 9, Pegasus, Atlantis 10, Lily 8, Dawntree)
25) Razorback 20 - so far lost Raz10, Pyramid 9, Metal 9, Parakeet 10, Wild 10

Edit: Tried Pyramid again and got my 4-year old to do the battling. Now even TL knows you must let 4-year olds win:)

momerator
05-10-14, 05:25 AM
Dark Angel defeated by Bride level 8

droopy123love
05-10-14, 05:26 AM
Finished tournament and hatched the egg! Its wow! Soooo glad i won him.
here are some of my battle results:
R29 fourleaf lvl3 beats quetzal20 mbb
r27 lily6 beats eclipse mb
r26 sentinel10 beats lightmare mbb
r25 mistmoth6 wins using mb
r24 mercury10 beats darkangel using triple magic
r23 sentinel10 beats steaming punk in a magic
r22 quetzal10 beats helios in a bash
r21 genie10 beats prism mb
r20 naga10 beats blacknight20 mb
r19 razor7 beats rune12 in a magic only
r17 infinity10 beats motningglory10 double magic
r16 sentinel10 beats lily10 magic/bash

i didnt write down all battles, but hope these results can be usefull for those who are still fighting, good luck all!

SenseiNJ
05-10-14, 05:45 AM
And yet again, another tournament I probably won't be able to finish. I've been stuck on Black Knight for 2 days, despite defeating the first 19 dragons with 1-2 tries each. The weekend is the only time I can play every hour, but by the time Saturday arrives it's almost too late to finish. I still haven't reached the barrage of Diamond hybrids, so that's it for me. If somehow I do manage to reach round 26, I might just ultimate the last few matches.

GooglyMoogly22
05-10-14, 06:32 AM
I haven't gained much ground today. Steampunk the punk finally went down to Valentine after 5 fails. And Dark Angel my current target and one I have never really had trouble with has lost 6 times to Quetzal, Dawntree, and baby forests. So unless something miraculous happens this tourney is looking like a no go. Won't have much time to play tomorrow.

AwesomechefDad. I think that is probably one of the worst stats I've seen. There was another player on the forums a couple of tourneys back who also suffered something like 35 losses on one dragon over 2 1/2 days or something but without the pain of all that gold loss. There goes the fun factor for sure. Sending you a big hug.

I had that 2 tourneys ago 41 losses on an Immortal dragon. I'm stuck on Quetzal now, fought him 12 times and it's like nothing compared to that. I'm not even worried. This dragon with the weird white stiff plastic looking wings goes down today!

bluefoxcrystal
05-10-14, 06:46 AM
Ugggh!! Quetzal has gotta be the hardest one for me in this tourney... D: Good luck to anyone trying to beat him or black knight :)

cakeandpie
05-10-14, 06:55 AM
I won Emerald Knight!! I can hardly believe I'm done this early! I did have a bit of trouble with Razorback and Crusader, who took about 9-11 rounds each, but I defeated Black Knight and Emerald Knight as well as several diamonds on the first try, which is pretty incredible luck! Good luck to everyone still battling!

bluefoxcrystal
05-10-14, 07:23 AM
I won Emerald Knight!! I can hardly believe I'm done this early! I did have a bit of trouble with Razorback and Crusader, who took about 9-11 rounds each, but I defeated Black Knight and Emerald Knight as well as several diamonds on the first try, which is pretty incredible luck! Good luck to everyone still battling!

Congrats on shiny new emerald knight! :D

jjblueyes
05-10-14, 07:24 AM
#1-pi?ata beat by aurora (10) bmb
#2- gadget beat by nova (10) bmb
#3-love beat by prism (6) bmb
#4-shell beat by big bad (8) B
#5-Viking beat by lightening (10) bmb
#6-crown prince beat by ninja (10) B
#7-owl defeated dynasty (10) then beat by infinity (10) B
#8-amethyst beat by black knight (10) bm
#9-cosmic beat by ninja (10) bm
#10-illusion defeated by crusader(10), amazon (10), land worm (7) - beat it with dawntree (4)
#11-mindvolt defeated Venetian (10) beat it with unicorn (10)
#12-May beat by dynasty (10) B
#13-nightmare beat by kitsume (10) bmb
#14-Saturn beat by ninja (10) Bm
#15-Red queen beat by ninja (10) bm
#16-lily beat by Dynasty (10) B
#17-morning glory beat by kitsume (10) bmb
#18-Tauras beat by black rose (10) bm
#19-Rune was defeated by Dynasty (10) & infinity(10) beat it with ninja (10)
#20-black night defeated infinity, razorback, pyramid and diamond. Beat it with an ultimate so I could move on
#21-Prism defeated mermaid, & I beat it with infinity (10) bm
#22-Helios defeated diamond, crusader, scorpion, unicorn. Beat it with Gold (10) bm
#23-punksteam beat by lightening (10) bm
#24- dark angel beat dark angel (10) bm
#25-razorback beat up on my diamond, my black knight my water my diamond hybrids all epics. Gave up & used the ultimate to defeat it.
#26-lightmare was beaten by ninja (10) bmb
#27-
#28-
#29-
#30-

Rune 92
Bluebells - crafting

amy7353
05-10-14, 07:42 AM
29 crusader < lightening 9. Fails were storm, Venetian and Easter egg

Still no ultimates used and one round to go!

ciarjen
05-10-14, 07:43 AM
10 battles with Eclipse and nothing is touching it. How did this get so hard :confused:

blinvy2
05-10-14, 08:07 AM
Well, valentine didn't work but I finally beat steampunk with Kitsune and then I beat dark angel first try with my double rainbow in one hit! :) Now onto another hard round against a champion.

Emerald knight tournament

1. Pi?ata (1) < black knight (10) b+++
2. Gadget (1) < black knight (10) b,b+++
3. Love (1) < cherry blossom (10) m++,b
4. Shell (2) < atlas (7) b,b,b
5. Viking (2) < marshmallow (7) b++,b)
6. Crownprince (3) < valentine (8) b,b++
7. Owl (4) < razorback (10) b,b,b
8. Amethyst (5) < black knight (10) b++,b
9. Cosmic (6) < hypnotic (10) b++,b
10. Illusion (7) < double rainbow (10) b,b+++
11. Mindvolt (8) < marshmallow (7) b+++,b
12. May (9) < black knight (10) b,b+++
13. Nightmare (10) < black knight (10) b+++
14. Saturn (10) < blue moon (10) b,b,b
Losses - hypnotic (10)
15. Red Queen (11) < razorback (10) b,b,b
Losses - black knight (10)x1
16. Lily (10) < Lightmare (10) b,b+++
17. Morning glory (10) < razorback (10) b,b+++
18. Taurus (12) < oracle (9) b+++,b
19. Rune (12) < kitsune (10) m+++
Losses - lightmare (10)x1, black knight (10)x1, razorback (10)x1, dynasty (10)x1
20. Black knight (16) < unicorn (10) m,m,ultimate
Losses - passion (10)x3, pyramid (10)x2, scorpion (10)x1, razorback (10)x1, black knight (10)x1, headless (10)x1, Valkyrie (10)x1
21. Prism (12) < mermaid (10) b+++
Losses - double rainbow (10)x1, unicorn (10)x1
22. Helios (14) < unicorn (10) b,b+++
23. Steampunk (16) < kitsune (10) b,b+++
Losses - kitsune (10)x1, lotus (10)x1, night elf (10)x1, naga (10)x1, cherry blossom (10)x1, valentine (8)x1
24. Dark angel (16) < double rainbow (10) b+++

laurelsail
05-10-14, 08:15 AM
Any suggestions for Eclipse? Aether, Mistmoth, Hyptnotic, Diamond, Champs have all failed! Help! Thanks!

Kami365
05-10-14, 08:22 AM
Hi everyone, I just started tourney one day late ,my FINAL winning Lists as shown below ,. GoodLuck everyone for the tournament.

Round 1 Epic Ninja beat Pinata Lv 1, B+++
Round 2 Epic Ninja beat Gadget Lv 1, B++B
Round 3 Epic Ninja beat Love Lv 1, B+++
Round 4 Epic Ninja beat Shell Lv 2, BB++
Round 5 Epic Ninja beat Viking Lv 2, B++B
Round 6 Epic Ninja beat Crownprince Lv 3, BB++
Round 7 Epic Ninja beat Owl Lv 4, B+++
Round 8 Epic Ninja beat Amethyst Lv 5, B+++
Round 9 Epic Ninja beat Cosmic Lv 6, BBB ( Closed Call )
Round 10 Epic Ninja beat illusion Lv 7, B+++
Round 11 Epic Ninja beat Mindvolt Lv 8, BB++
Round 12 Epic Ninja beat May Lv 9, BB++
Round 13 Epic Ninja beat Nightmare Lv 10, B+++
Round 14 Epic Ninja beat Saturn Lv 10, B+++
Round 15 Epic Ninja beat Red Queen Lv 11, BBM. ( 5 Gold Reward )
Round 16 Epic Ninja beat Lily Lv 10, B+++
Round 17 Epic Ninja beat Morning Glory Lv 10, BBM
Round 18 Epic Ninja beat Tautus Lv 12, BBB
Round 19 Epic Ninja beat Rune Lv 12, BBM
Round 20 Epic Passion beat Black Knight Lv 16, MM++ ( 5 Gold Reward )
Round 21 Epic Dark Angel beat Prism Lv 12, M++M
Round 22 Epic Crusader beat Helios Lv 14, BBM
Round 23 Epic Dark Angel beat Steampunk Lv 16, M+++ ( Lost Ninja )
Round 24 Epic Dark Angel beat Dark Angel Lv 16, BB++
Round 25 Epic Passion beat Razorback Lv 20, B++B (Rewards 5 Gold )( Lost Ninja & Dark Angel )
Round 26 Epic Ninja beat Lightmare Lv 18, BBM
Round 27 Boo Lv 8 beat Eclipse Lv 18, B++B ( Lost Ninja )
Round 28 Epic Crusader beat Quetzal Lv 20, M+++
Round 29 Epic Diamond beat Crusader Lv 20, MB++
Round 30 Epic Ninja beat Emerald Knight Lv 20, BBB

lovedragonhold
05-10-14, 08:28 AM
Same here. Plain sailing (well fairly plain till the black knight), ultimated black knight, now so stuck on Prism. I have the feeling the tournaments are getting harder and if you weren't in the first batch of players who started playing the arena and therefore don't have any champions, it is getting harder and harder and thus impossible to win unless you ultimate the last 10 rounds. Or is it my pessimism talking here?

I totally agree with you knuffel19!
The tourney was fairly normal for me until round 20 Black Knight. I can't get past it for about 2 days now. It's the same story every tournament. Just can't get past round 20 no matter which suggested dragon I use!!! I though I would try ultimating past it and then it should get a little easier. NOPE! once you start down that path, you just keep ultimating until round 30. This happened to me for the Razorback tourney (couldn't get past Amazon16), the Sunburst tourney, and others.
I'm not being a pessimist either. Just making an observation.

nogard9
05-10-14, 08:37 AM
I am so annoyed... went to battle Eclipse, but being half asleep I accidentally pressed ultimate..... 😑

27) Eclipse def. by Ultimate
28) Quetzal def. by Diamond 10 m+bb

Just 2 more rounds :) keeping my fingers crossed.

lovedragonhold
05-10-14, 08:44 AM
Doing it after the battle is too late. The game periodically processes and syncs with the servers and when it does there is a chance the game can go back in time a short while. This happens on all TL games.

When you open your app and it has been running in the background on your device, it doesn't always process straight away so you may do a battle, then find the game does it process update and it does not recognise the battle you just did.

For the game to be ready to recognise the battle, force it to process BEFORE to begin. To be sure the best way to do this is to force close the app on your device so it is no longer running in the background and re-open it. When you do you should see pop up box with gifts/requests. This is a sign that the game has processed and updated with the servers.

You can visit the artic isles or a another island to get the game processing. I just prefer to force close because you can actually see the pop up with gifts/requests loading and see that the game is up to date.

Thanks ciarjen. That's very good advice. I've been burned so many times with the game not registering battles. **sigh***

ciarjen
05-10-14, 08:50 AM
Same here. Plain sailing (well fairly plain till the black knight), ultimated black knight, now so stuck on Prism. I have the feeling the tournaments are getting harder and if you weren't in the first batch of players who started playing the arena and therefore don't have any champions, it is getting harder and harder and thus impossible to win unless you ultimate the last 10 rounds. Or is it my pessimism talking here?

I started with the tournaments fairly early and I have got 10 champion dragons and yet I can't win these tournaments any more without paying with gold.

There are other factors involved which have nothing to do with having the right dragons or not.

ciarjen
05-10-14, 08:52 AM
Thanks ciarjen. That's very good advice. I've been burned so many times with the game not registering battles. **sigh***

You're welcome, lets hope you don't get burned again. These tournaments are difficult enough without having to re-battle the same opponent.

ciarjen
05-10-14, 08:54 AM
Any suggestions for Eclipse? Aether, Mistmoth, Hyptnotic, Diamond, Champs have all failed! Help! Thanks!

Everything I have tried has failed too - Wraith 4 times, Boo, Black Knight, Aether, Immortal, Lacewing, Venetian.

MajicHearts
05-10-14, 09:04 AM
I am finding that the Super-Rare dragons are very hard to beat...:(
After several battles, I use ULT on them - lots of gold, I know, but I can't stand to let them win!

knuffel19
05-10-14, 09:42 AM
I totally agree with you knuffel19!
The tourney was fairly normal for me until round 20 Black Knight. I can't get past it for about 2 days now. It's the same story every tournament. Just can't get past round 20 no matter which suggested dragon I use!!! I though I would try ultimating past it and then it should get a little easier. NOPE! once you start down that path, you just keep ultimating until round 30. This happened to me for the Razorback tourney (couldn't get past Amazon16), the Sunburst tourney, and others.
I'm not being a pessimist either. Just making an observation.

I agree with this, I got so annoyed I have now ultimated four of the last six dragons I beat and have three more to go. I try the normal way, throwing Epics, my Diamond and babies at it, then give up ultimate and go on to the next one with the same results. TL, just so you know, I am not going to ultimate my way through the tournaments from now on, so stop pestering me :p

meoconlunar
05-10-14, 09:48 AM
Alr over 15 battles and I still stuck on round 30 :(

amy7353
05-10-14, 09:56 AM

Keep recycling through the dragons Aether has a 25% chance. I have found that I have to go through and heal a dragon a few times to be successful. Blue moon, lily have good chances too. Eclipse went down for me with aether

nogard9
05-10-14, 10:45 AM
29) Crusader def. by Seabreeze 10 (lost Diamond 10)

Just one more round! :)

buttabdullah99
05-10-14, 10:47 AM

Congrats good luck for the next round ;)

buttabdullah99
05-10-14, 10:48 AM
Hi everyone, I just started tourney one day late ,my FINAL winning Lists as shown below so far,. GoodLuck everyone for the tournament.

Round 1 Epic Ninja beat Pinata Lv 1, B+++
Round 2 Epic Ninja beat Gadget Lv 1, B++B
Round 3 Epic Ninja beat Love Lv 1, B+++
Round 4 Epic Ninja beat Shell Lv 2, BB++
Round 5 Epic Ninja beat Viking Lv 2, B++B
Round 6 Epic Ninja beat Crownprince Lv 3, BB++
Round 7 Epic Ninja beat Owl Lv 4, B+++
Round 8 Epic Ninja beat Amethyst Lv 5, B+++
Round 9 Epic Ninja beat Cosmic Lv 6, BBB ( Closed Call )
Round 10 Epic Ninja beat illusion Lv 7, B+++
Round 11 Epic Ninja beat Mindvolt Lv 8, BB++
Round 12 Epic Ninja beat May Lv 9, BB++
Round 13 Epic Ninja beat Nightmare Lv 10, B+++
Round 14 Epic Ninja beat Saturn Lv 10, B+++
Round 15 Epic Ninja beat Red Queen Lv 11, BBM. ( 5 Gold Reward )
Round 16 Epic Ninja beat Lily Lv 10, B+++
Round 17 Epic Ninja beat Morning Glory Lv 10, BBM
Round 18 Epic Ninja beat Tautus Lv 12, BBB
Round 19 Epic Ninja beat Rune Lv 12, BBM
Round 20 Epic Passion beat Black Knight Lv 16, MM++ ( 5 Gold Reward )
Round 21 Epic Dark Angel beat Prism Lv 12, M++M
Round 22 Epic Crusader beat Helios Lv 14, BBM
Round 23 Epic Dark Angel beat Steampunk Lv 16, M+++ ( Lost Ninja )
Round 24 Epic Dark Angel beat Dark Angel Lv 16, BB++
Round 25 Epic Passion beat Razorback Lv 20, B++B (Rewards 5 Gold )( Lost Ninja & Dark Angel )
Round 26 Epic Ninja beat Lightmare Lv 18, BBM
Round 27 Boo Lv 8 beat Eclipse Lv 18, B++B ( Lost Ninja )
Round 28 Epic Crusader beat Quetzal Lv 20, M+++
Round 29 Epic Diamond beat Crusader Lv 20, MB++

Yahoo!!!!! Congratulations kami well done :):):);););)

rosewaterlily
05-10-14, 10:49 AM
I just beat eclipse with planet 9, two magics. Toughest opponent so far was steampunk, had to come to the forum to look for a suggestion after a slew of losses and copied the person who beat it with jade MM for a win. Beat black knight and razorback using level 1 hypnotic and level 1 fire.

fabulus12
05-10-14, 11:22 AM
I just beat Razorback with epic Honeybee

DarkAther
05-10-14, 11:55 AM
Finished tournament! Emerald Knight went down to Sunburst (4)! Mmb
Congrats to everyone who has finished and good luck to those still working on it! :)

ciarjen
05-10-14, 11:58 AM
It's been the worst time I have ever had with Eclipse in a tournament. It's taken 13 battles :eek:

It finally went down to Wraith (lost Wraith 4 times, Boo, Black Knight, Aether,Immortal, Lacewing, Venetian, Witch, Valentine)

buttabdullah99
05-10-14, 11:58 AM
Congrats to everyone who has finished and good luck to those still working on it! :)
Yay!!! Congrats dark ather :):):):)

DarkAther
05-10-14, 12:05 PM
Yay!!! Congrats dark ather :):):):)

Thanks, buttabdullah! Congrats to you too! And congrats to CakeandPie and Kami!
AwesomeChefDad I hope your luck turns soon too!

DarkAther
05-10-14, 12:06 PM
It's been the worst time I have ever had with Eclipse in a tournament. It's taken 13 battles :eek:

It finally went down to Wraith (lost Wraith 4 times, Boo, Black Knight, Aether,Immortal, Lacewing, Venetian, Witch, Valentine)

Congrats, cierjan!

DarkAther
05-10-14, 12:07 PM
I just beat Razorback with epic Honeybee

Congrats, fabulus!! :)

DarkAther
05-10-14, 12:08 PM
I just beat eclipse with planet 9, two magics. Toughest opponent so far was steampunk, had to come to the forum to look for a suggestion after a slew of losses and copied the person who beat it with jade MM for a win. Beat black knight and razorback using level 1 hypnotic and level 1 fire.

Wow!!! Great job, rosewaterlily!!! :)

DarkAther
05-10-14, 12:09 PM

Good luck, nogard!

Drachenia
05-10-14, 12:19 PM
:D Congratulations on your victory in the tournament, yay they won Emerald Knight Congratulations

dala12
05-10-14, 12:21 PM
Yes, razorback is beaten by pyramid! 5 to go, I would like to have this dragon. Watching Eurovision Song Contest and between the songs I slash some dragons....

SlimmingSweets
05-10-14, 12:27 PM
Help. I finished the tournament but my dragon has vanished from my storage. I'm crafting Bluebell and Levathian is being hatched. How do I get my Emerald Knight?

ciarjen
05-10-14, 12:33 PM
Help. I finished the tournament but my dragon has vanished from my storage. I'm crafting Bluebell and Levathian is being hatched. How do I get my Emerald Knight?

Force close the app and open it again. If that doesn't work try turning off your device. If that doesn't work, delete the app and then download it again from the app store.

If it is still missing then you will have to email TL support for help to get it back.

SlimmingSweets
05-10-14, 12:38 PM
I posted the same thing twice.

SlimmingSweets
05-10-14, 12:39 PM
Force close the app and open it again. If that doesn't work try turning off your device. If that doesn't work, delete the app and then download it again from the app store.

If it is still missing then you will have to email TL support for help to get it back.

Thank you. T thought my post had vanished, also.

newzealander
05-10-14, 12:57 PM
Everything I have tried has failed too - Wraith 4 times, Boo, Black Knight, Aether, Immortal, Lacewing, Venetian.
Like you and Laurel, I am also stuck on Eclipse. Aethers are healing (I have two of them);Lily, Lacewing and Skeleton are all queued up for the spa. I have tried the all twice except Skeleton. However, since I have no diamond, I am almost dreading moving on to Quetzel, so maybe I will just persevere here for a bit longer ;-)

Congratulations to those that have won the Tournament!

dala12
05-10-14, 01:08 PM
Chess, wrath,blue moon, good witch and independence seem to be good against eclipse! All 25% !

jjblueyes
05-10-14, 01:53 PM
#1-pi?ata beat by aurora (10) bmb
#2- gadget beat by nova (10) bmb
#3-love beat by prism (6) bmb
#4-shell beat by big bad (8) B
#5-Viking beat by lightening (10) bmb
#6-crown prince beat by ninja (10) B
#7-owl defeated dynasty (10) then beat by infinity (10) B
#8-amethyst beat by black knight (10) bm
#9-cosmic beat by ninja (10) bm
#10-illusion defeated by crusader(10), amazon (10), land worm (7) - beat it with dawntree (4)
#11-mindvolt defeated Venetian (10) beat it with unicorn (10)
#12-May beat by dynasty (10) B
#13-nightmare beat by kitsume (10) bmb
#14-Saturn beat by ninja (10) Bm
#15-Red queen beat by ninja (10) bm
#16-lily beat by Dynasty (10) B
#17-morning glory beat by kitsume (10) bmb
#18-Tauras beat by black rose (10) bm
#19-Rune was defeated by Dynasty (10) & infinity(10) beat it with ninja (10)
#20-black night defeated infinity, razorback, pyramid and diamond. Beat it with an ultimate so I could move on
#21-Prism defeated mermaid, & I beat it with infinity (10) bm
#22-Helios defeated diamond, crusader, scorpion, unicorn. Beat it with Gold (10) bm
#23-punksteam beat by lightening (10) bm
#24- dark angel beat dark angel (10) bm
#25-razorback beat up on my diamond, my black knight my water my diamond hybrids all epics. Gave up & used the ultimate to defeat it.
#26-lightmare was beaten by ninja (10) bmb
#27- Eclipse beat up my aether but I took it down with mistmoth Bm
#28-quetzal beat my crusader- beat it with diamond (10)
#29-crusader beat up my Gold, & lightening. Beat it 3rd try with diamond (10)
#30-emerald knight beat up my black rose & Venetian. Beat it 3rd try with diamond (10)

Rune 96
Bluebells - crafting

Good luck everyone. ;)

Kevin0908
05-10-14, 03:42 PM
30. Mummy (9) > EmeraldKnight (20: MBB)
Grats klax. Well played & fast

30) Emerald Knight vs ROSE - ( M, M - Lost Water(1), Dynasty, Diamond)
Grats cerise!

Round 30 emerald knight defeated by diamond BB and he died I am so excited
Grats abdullah!

I won Emerald Knight!!
Grats cakeandpie! Well done!

Grats master kami!

Grats darkather!

#30-emerald knight beat up my black rose & Venetian. Beat it 3rd try with diamond
Grats jjblueyes!

Marmalademuffin
05-10-14, 03:49 PM
Chess, wrath,blue moon, good witch and independence seem to be good against eclipse! All 25% !

For me, Planet level 10 won Eclipse first try. This after a full day of battling against Dark Angel.

Kami365
05-10-14, 04:26 PM
Yahoo!!!!! Congratulations kami well done :):):);););)

Thanks buttabdullah & hope you'd finished the tournament too.

Kami365
05-10-14, 04:27 PM

Big Congratulations DarkAther to finished the tournament.

Kami365
05-10-14, 04:30 PM
Grats klax. Well played & fast

Grats cerise!

Grats abdullah!

Grats cakeandpie! Well done!

Grats master kami!

Grats darkather!

Grats jjblueyes!

Thanks Kevin & Big congratulations to you all all above players to won the Emerald Knight tournament.

pribakes
05-10-14, 04:32 PM
I finished yesterday in both of my account, I use Immortal BM++ in my main account and Dynasty BB++ in my 2 Nd account, sorry I couldnt BE around but big congrats for those who finished and good luck for those who still fighting :)

Kami365
05-10-14, 04:33 PM

Big Congratulations cakeandpie to won the Emerald Knight tournament.

Kami365
05-10-14, 04:35 PM
Yahoo!!!!!! I am sooooo happy yay just WON THE TOURNAMENT

Round 30 emerald knight defeated by diamond BB and he died I am so excited

Thank you very much everyone for encouragement and GOOD LUCK GUYS HOPE U ALL WIN THE TOURNAMENT

:);):);):);)

Big Congratulations buttabdullah to won the Emerald Knight tournament.

Kami365
05-10-14, 04:36 PM
16. BlackKnight > Lily (10: BB)
17. Kitsune > MorningGlory (10: M)
18. Cosmic > Taurus (12: M)
19. BlackKnight > Rune (12: BBB)
20. Titan (1) > BlackKnight (16: MMB)
21. Atlantis > Prism (12: MMM)
22. Chocolate (9) > Helios (14: MBB)
23. Jade > Steampunk (16: MM)
24. WhiteRose (9) > DarkAngel (16: BBM)
25. Mummy (9) > Razorback (20: MMM)
26. Valkyrie > Lightmare (18: M)
27. Wraith (9) > Eclipse (18: B)
28. DINO (6) > Quetzal (20: BB)
29. Hanukkah > Crusader (20: BMM)
30. Mummy (9) > EmeraldKnight (20: MBB)

Big Congratulations Klaxtor, fantastic job to won Emerald Knight dragon.

Kami365
05-10-14, 04:38 PM
I finished yesterday in both of my account, I use Immortal BM++ in my main account and Dynasty BB++ in my 2 Nd account, sorry I couldnt BE around but big congrats for those who finished and good luck for those who still fighting :)

Big Congratulations to you pribakes

nogard9
05-10-14, 05:08 PM
Thanks everyone for all the support!!

Emerald Knight taken out my Scorpion 10!!

He was my hero this tournament because he also took out Black Knight. Now I'm really annoyed with myself for accidentally using an ultimate when I was half asleep. I may have gotten through this tournament without using any gold :P

freesiawoods
05-10-14, 05:56 PM
Congrats to the winners, such an achievement!

I feel I'm running out of time. Now on Eclipse after my Razorback beat Lightmare (lost Lotus). So far Aether, Mistmoth and Planet have failed.

newzealander
05-10-14, 06:18 PM
Looks like there's been a huge rush of winners - congratulations to you all!

Aether finally took out Eclipse on the 3rd attempt, so now I am on Quetzal. With no diamonds, it will be a challenge, but I have a wee trick up my sleeves. I have a theory that if I use dragons freshly out of the spa, they have a little more swing in their punches......so watch out, Quetzal!

Enilon1
05-10-14, 07:17 PM
paladin BM beat Eclipse

fabulus12
05-10-14, 07:57 PM
Lightmare defeated by Epic Moon BMM
Eclipse defeated by Wraith 5 B+++

blinvy2
05-10-14, 08:19 PM
So close! Just three more battles to go. My unicorn isn't working on quetzal, it's the only diamond I have. Any other suggestions for this dragon?

Losses - hypnotic (10)
Losses - lightmare (10)x1, black knight (10)x1, razorback (10)x1, dynasty (10)x1
Losses - passion (10)x3, pyramid (10)x2, scorpion (10)x1, razorback (10)x1, black knight (10)x1, headless (10)x1, Valkyrie (10)x1
Losses - kitsune (10)x1, lotus (10)x1, night elf (10)x1, naga (10)x1, cherry blossom (10)x1, valentine (8)x1
25. Razorback (20) < passion (10) b,b,m
26. Lightmare (18) < razorback (10) b++,b
27. Eclipse (18) < wraith (8) b,b+++
28. Quetzal (20) <
Losses - black knight (10)x1, unicorn (10)x2

Kevin0908
05-10-14, 08:21 PM
23) Steampunk(16) def by Black Knight(10) mbm, Kitsune(10) fail mbb, Kitsune(10) fail mbm, Night Elf(8) fail mmm, Kitsune(10) fail bmb, Ninja(10) fail mmm, Kitsune(10) fail mbm, Immortal(10) fail bmb
24) Dark Angel(16) def by Quetzal(10) mb++
Battles: 48 Runes: 128 Bluebells: 89
Ugh. I got punked by so many dragons this tourny but none so bad as steampunk... Why? On to nemesis now. Insert enthusiasm here. Yay!

dubbleyooteeyef
05-10-14, 08:41 PM
GGG

Got Mine
Good Luck to those still going
Gratz to those that have finished

yanlynnhtoo
05-10-14, 09:30 PM
Finished !! I've nested the egg ! yay !! this is my second time finishing the tournament ! (The first time was with the reward Equinox Dragon) !

Actually, it all comes down to luck !! I'm not lying but you'll be surprised that sometimes, you can beat those level 10+ diamond related dragons with single element dragon like Fire and Air ! And I've been lucky this time around ! Because I don't have any diamond dragons in me

Good luck to everyone !

nogard9
05-10-14, 09:33 PM
So close! Just three more battles to go. My unicorn isn't working on quetzal, it's the only diamond I have. Any other suggestions for this dragon?

Maybe target the green while your unicorn is healing?

Good luck!

Enilon1
05-10-14, 09:51 PM
I used Unicorn lvl 9 BM won against quetzal

knuffel19
05-10-14, 11:04 PM
After this I need to get me some of those diamond hybrids. My poor Diamond is battling it alone against Crusader and just lost a third time. Poor thing.

hugpete
05-10-14, 11:17 PM
Brutal!!!

R 22 Helios 14 > Lightning 9 MBM
R 22 Helios 14 > Razorback 10 MBM
R 22 Helios 14 > Pearl 6 MBB
R 22 Helios 14 > Leopard 9 MBB
R 22 Helios 14 > Lightning 9 MMB
R 22 Helios 14 > Fairytale 4 MMM
R 22 Helios 14 > Forest 1 BBB
R 22 Helios 14 > Scorpion 6 MMM
R 22 Helios 14 > Love 9 MBM
R 22 Helios 14 ? Ultimate
R 23 Steampunk 16 > Lightning 9 MBB
R 23 Steampunk 16 > Marshmallow 3 BMM
R 23 Steampunk 16 < Razorback 10 MBB
R 24 Dark Angel 16 > Lotus 6 MBB
R 24 Dark Angel 16 > Razorback 10 BBB
R 24 Dark Angel 16 > Dawntree 3 MBB
R 24 Dark Angel 16 > Atlantis 10 MBB
R 24 Dark Angel 16 > Forest 1 BBB
R 24 Dark Angel 16 > Lily 6 BMB
R 24 Dark Angel 16 > Forest 10 BMM
R 24 Dark Angel 16 > Forest 1 MMM
R 24 Dark Angel 16 < Razorback 10 BB++
R 25 Razorback 20 > Razorback 10 MBB
R 25 Razorback 20 > Atlantis 10 MBB
R 25 Razorback 20 > Air 1 MBB
R 25 Razorback 20 > Royal 1 BBB
R 25 Razorback 20 > Fire 1 BBB
R 25 Razorback 20 > Pyramid 9 BBB

newzealander
05-10-14, 11:47 PM
OUCH, Hugpete - that looks brutal. Good to see you are still sticking with it. Quetzal is currently leaving battle scars all over my island, so I can sympathise, but with a full day to go, I am hopeful. However it's Sunday evening here, and I am back at work early tomorrow, so I'm going to have to get tough!!

lovedragonhold
05-11-14, 12:34 AM
Finally beat black knight with baby Leopard 1 B+++b after 2 days of battling in the arena. Yeah !!! Now I just have to beat 5 diamond hybrids, 2 champs in less than a day. HMMM... not gonna finish again. :(

knuffel19
05-11-14, 12:46 AM
Still find it funny that some people have it easy for the whole tournament and some battle for days with the same dragon again and again.
Hugpete, brutal and very familiar. Newzealander, hope you make it just like last time!

aypeerez
05-11-14, 12:51 AM
Not gonna make it - Black Knight has run through my dragons without a pause. On the other hand hooray I finally have a diamond dragon egg - the Blue Moon first attempt at breeding was a winner :-) so waiting out the 44 hours and next tournament will be easier with a diamond to enter the fray. Good luck to all who have somehow managed to get close to the final round - hope you get there!

akanksha2001
05-11-14, 01:03 AM
I just got back from holiday and I'm surprised to see another super rare champion so soon! I started battling now just for bluebells and the gold rounds. I'm on round 16 now... It goes quick and easy when I don't need it to. Wish the last tourney had been so smooth till here. Guess I'll battle till round 20 or something. If I'd been able to play from the start, I might have had made it by now.
Good luck everyone battling! Don't give up and keep at it... You never know what will happen in the arena.

knuffel19
05-11-14, 02:33 AM
Diamond just got defeated by Crusader for the fourth time, als lost Aether and a number of babies. Getting tired of it again...

Kevin0908
05-11-14, 02:38 AM
25) Razorback(20) def by Diamond(10) mm++, Diamond(10) fail mbm, Quetzal(10) fail mbm
Battles: 51 Runes: 128 Bluebells: 89
Hmmm. Might still be in this yet...

jellyxbelly
05-11-14, 02:38 AM
Advice on razorback? I'm stuck and I really want to win this

newzealander
05-11-14, 02:57 AM
I gave in and used ultimate on Quetzal, and then got a stroke of luck. Crusader went down first try to the ever faithful Easter Egg, and Emerald Knight went down first hit to my brand new baby Gemstone! I got there!!

Akanksha, you just never know...you may make it in time. Good luck.

Knuffel, give something really off the wall a try. Don't give up - think about the great time those wounded dragons are having in the spa!

Kevin....nearly there!!

Jelly, I can't remember what I used on Razorback, but I tend to go for my 3-colour rare dragons against champions.

Good luck to those still going.

sapphirecross
05-11-14, 02:57 AM
I am finding that the Super-Rare dragons are very hard to beat...:(
After several battles, I use ULT on them - lots of gold, I know, but I can't stand to let them win!

In the higher battles, starting about round 21, you really need epic super rare and non-breedable / removed dragons to have much chance. It's good when there are limited dragons like the mother dragon right now - dragons about to be removed are good to try to get and level for next tourney.

sapphirecross
05-11-14, 03:10 AM
I agree with this, I got so annoyed I have now ultimated four of the last six dragons I beat and have three more to go. I try the normal way, throwing Epics, my Diamond and babies at it, then give up ultimate and go on to the next one with the same results. TL, just so you know, I am not going to ultimate my way through the tournaments from now on, so stop pestering me :p

One strategy is to just use ultimate on champs after 2 or 3 tries, I think quite a lot of people do it, because there is no way to increase the pathetic odds of winning you have against a champ. Since these longer tourneys have 2-3 champs, that's 60-90 gold spent per tourney - which is very cheap to pay for any dragon. Then you spend most of the time available focusing on the harder dragons in the final rounds, especially diamonds. But the secret is not to get frustrated - set a limit on your number of tries, and which dragons you will or won't ultimate, cuz once frustration sets in, sometimes reason departs and it's easy to spend more gold than you wanted to. At least it is for me. :) Having clear limits helps. I personally don't mind spending ultimate 3-5 times per tourney, especially if it means not needing to log into DS hourly. Time is valuable too. :)

ciarjen
05-11-14, 03:33 AM
I gave in and used ultimate on Quetzal, and then got a stroke of luck. Crusader went down first try to the ever faithful Easter Egg, and Emerald Knight went down first hit to my brand new baby Gemstone! I got there!!

Akanksha, you just never know...you may make it in time. Good luck.

Knuffel, give something really off the wall a try. Don't give up - think about the great time those wounded dragons are having in the spa!

Kevin....nearly there!!

Jelly, I can't remember what I used on Razorback, but I tend to go for my 3-colour rare dragons against champions.

Good luck to those still going.

You did it, congratulations. :)

I am stuck on Crusader myself and was thinking about trying Easter egg for the first time as it has just evolved.

laurelsail
05-11-14, 03:46 AM
Any suggestions on how to take down Quetzyl? He's shredding my diamond! Thanks!

freesiawoods
05-11-14, 03:47 AM
Well on my daughter's account I kept losing to Crusader with Quetzal, Diamond, Crusader and Razorback. Running out of options I used Air lvl 5 and beat it!

My own account is hopelessly stuck on Eclipse which has gobbled up everything purple thrown at it.

ciarjen
05-11-14, 03:51 AM

Crusader is your best option. If you don't have that, keep rehealing the diamond (and aim to breed Crusader/Quetzal/Infinity as soon as you can for future tournaments).

In the meantime use anything with red. Preferably super rare and expired if you have it.

sapphirecross
05-11-14, 03:51 AM
Brutal!!!

R 22 Helios 14 > Lightning 9 MBM
R 22 Helios 14 > Pearl 6 MBB
R 22 Helios 14 > Lightning 9 MMB
R 22 Helios 14 > Fairytale 4 MMM
R 22 Helios 14 > Forest 1 BBB
R 22 Helios 14 > Scorpion 6 MMM
R 22 Helios 14 > Love 9 MBM
R 22 Helios 14 ? Ultimate
R 23 Steampunk 16 > Lightning 9 MBB
R 23 Steampunk 16 > Marshmallow 3 BMM
R 23 Steampunk 16 < Razorback 10 MBB
R 24 Dark Angel 16 > Lotus 6 MBB
R 24 Dark Angel 16 > Razorback 10 BBB
R 24 Dark Angel 16 > Dawntree 3 MBB
R 24 Dark Angel 16 > Atlantis 10 MBB
R 24 Dark Angel 16 > Forest 1 BBB
R 24 Dark Angel 16 > Lily 6 BMB
R 24 Dark Angel 16 > Forest 10 BMM
R 24 Dark Angel 16 > Forest 1 MMM
R 24 Dark Angel 16 < Razorback 10 BB++
R 25 Razorback 20 > Razorback 10 MBB
R 25 Razorback 20 > Atlantis 10 MBB
R 25 Razorback 20 > Air 1 MBB
R 25 Razorback 20 > Royal 1 BBB
R 25 Razorback 20 > Fire 1 BBB
R 25 Razorback 20 > Pyramid 9 BBB

Ewww /wince - though on the bright side it looks like razorback earning his keep now?

Kami365
05-11-14, 03:52 AM
Thanks everyone for all the support!!

Emerald Knight taken out my Scorpion 10!!

He was my hero this tournament because he also took out Black Knight. Now I'm really annoyed with myself for accidentally using an ultimate when I was half asleep. I may have gotten through this tournament without using any gold :P

Big Congratulations to you nogard9.

akanksha2001
05-11-14, 03:54 AM
I just took down Taurus with razorback...
Newzealander, thanks for making me think I might actually reach one of the further rounds of the tournament. After defeating Taurus, I realized that I've just won 18 battles in ONE DAY! Okay, I sped the arena twice, but I've lost only one battle so far, ironically the first one... I used my razorback for all the rounds and scored a critical on the first bash most of the time.
I don't think I'll make it to the end... But I'll get some free gold to help with the bluebell. I can play 12 rounds more at the max and I've 12 opponents to beat too. It's kinda impossible to win every battle on the first try... But I can hope! I have gold saved up for atleast 3 Ultimates...

sapphirecross
05-11-14, 03:57 AM
Advice on razorback? I'm stuck and I really want to win this

Every dragon has pretty much the same chance, so figure out which dragons you need for the fights after him, then use some OTHER dragon so those are not out for healing. Good luck!

laurelsail
05-11-14, 03:59 AM
Thanks! I finally JUST got Eclipse with Valkyrm BMB after being stuck on him for a whole day!

My own account is hopelessly stuck on Eclipse which has gobbled up everything purple thrown at it.[/QUOTE]

sapphirecross
05-11-14, 04:01 AM

I usually try forestfire or something red-yellow removed/super rare.

freesiawoods
05-11-14, 04:03 AM
Thanks! I finally JUST got Eclipse with Valkyrm BMB after being stuck on him for a whole day!

My own account is hopelessly stuck on Eclipse which has gobbled up everything purple thrown at it.[/QUOTE]

Great! Randomness...daughter's account beat Eclipse on first try with mistmoth.

sapphirecross
05-11-14, 04:32 AM
Battle report from my isles...

After a couple losses to black knight, my Easter bunny volunteered. Fresh out of the evo temple mere hours before, my newest epic, raring to go! Shocked that he actually won lol. Atlantis got prism on the first try - also a surprise. I usually struggle on prism.

Thought I hit a lucky streak, til Helios and steampunk took 5 tries each. Lightning got Helios but couldn't take down steampunk, even with a couple tries. My level 7 kitsune got him. So now I'm 3rd attempt into the 5 or more tries dark angel will take. Lily as usual dropped him as close to zero as possible without a crit, just a smidgen of life. You know, for a pretty flower of peace, I think she might not be the nicest dragon. She likes to give her high level opponents a false feeling of security, then whap! as soon as she's out of the spa lol.

akanksha2001
05-11-14, 04:47 AM
Round 19) Rune falls to razorback 9. Next up: Black Knight... Ugh!!!

rissah
05-11-14, 05:32 AM
Each of my last 3 battles have taken upwards of 10+ battles each with two finally ending in Ultimate. To date in all the tournaments, my only "Champions" that ever win are Immortal and Ninja (sometimes). My champions were apparently selected from the weak end of the battle gene pool, they don't even come close in the battles. I hate this tournament so much but I can't bear to come so close and not get the dragon!

knuffel19
05-11-14, 05:34 AM
Lol, love that description of Spring!

Well, after five tries and just fully rested, my Diamond kicked Crusader's butt! One more to go!

freesiawoods
05-11-14, 05:42 AM
And daughter's account beats Emerald Knight on first try with Razorback lvl 8.

konstantine820
05-11-14, 06:06 AM
Love this game

deadpixel
05-11-14, 07:23 AM
Was done a day ago but was too busy at work to post results.

amy7353
05-11-14, 08:08 AM
30 emerald knight < black knight 9. It took a whole day of fails, around 10-15, but he finally we down with a couple hits. First full tournament completed using no ultimates.

deadpixel
05-11-14, 08:12 AM
This tourney took forever but I finally cleared it the day before. Was way too busy with work to post this...

RND
Challenger
LVL
Result
Champion
LVL
Attack
Remarks

R01
Pi?ata
beaten by
Lotus
Epic
B+++
Lost Dynasty

R02
Gadget
beaten by
Atlantis
Epic
BB++

R03
Loce
beaten by
Air
Epic
BB++

R04
Shell
beaten by
Dynasty
M+++

R05
Viking
beaten by
Atlantis
Epic
BB++

R06
Crown Prince
beaten by
Dark Angel
BBM

R07
Owl
beaten by
Fire
Epic
B+++

R08
Amethyst
beaten by
Aether
Epic
M+++
Lost Lotus

R09
Cosmic
beaten by
Mistmoth
Epic
MB++

R10
Illusion
beaten by
Wild
Epic
M++B

R11
Mindvolt
beaten by
Fruitful
Epic
BBB

R12
May
beaten by
Honey Bee
Epic
BMB

R13
Nightmare
beaten by
Lightning
Epic
MM++
Lost Atlantis

R14
Saturn
beaten by
Hypnotic
Epic
B+++
Lost Aether

R15
Red Queen
beaten by
Venetian
MMM
Lost Storm, Lotus, Dynasty

R16
Lily
beaten by
Wild
Epic
B+BB
1st hit took 80%, 2nd did only 10%

R17
Morning Glory
beaten by
Razorback
M+++
Razorback shredded Morning Glory

R18
Taurus
beaten by
Dynasty
Epic
MB++

R19
Rune
beaten by
Dynasty
Epic
MB++

R20
Black Knight
beaten by
Diamond
Epic
MMM
Lost Pyramid, Water, Lotus

R21
Prism
beaten by
Diamond
Epic
MM+
Lost Mercury, Dark Angel

R22
Helios
beaten by
Quetzal
Epic
MMB
Lost Diamond, Aether

R23
Steampunk
beaten by
Atlantis
Epic
BMB
Lost Razorback

R24
Dark Angel
beaten by
Angel
Epic
BBB
Lost Angel (epic), Angel (3)

R25
Razorback
beaten by
Pyramid
Epic
B+MM
Lost Cleopatra

R26
Lightmare
beaten by
Lightning
Epic
BBB
Lost Diamond

R27
Eclipse
beaten by
Aether
Epic
BMM
Lost Mercury

R28
Quetzal
beaten by
Crusader
MM+
Lost Diamond, Gold

R29
Crusader
beaten by
Aether
Epic
B+B
Lost Mercury, Anubis

R30
Emerald Knight
beaten by
Aether
Epic
MMM
Lost Aether, Griffon, Helios, Dynasty

Congrats to all who succeeded and good luck to all still battling...this was one long tourney :p

And the the first thing I get to battle after the tourney is a Mother? On Mother's Day? Geez!

MakJulos
05-11-14, 11:44 AM
Final round of lottery: Emerald Knight 20 beaten by Love 1 :rolleyes:

ciarjen
05-11-14, 11:56 AM
Final round of lottery: Emerald Knight 20 beaten by Love 1 :rolleyes:

Congratulations :)

I am still on Crusader. 8 battles lost and nothing is working. :confused:

MakJulos
05-11-14, 12:11 PM
Congratulations :)

I am still on Crusader. 8 battles lost and nothing is working. :confused:

Ugh..well i hope you get a change of luck asap! And thank you, i really don't feel much joy winning these lotteries, more relieved that it's finally over, but that is a positive feeling too ofc. Well, best of luck to you!

Enilon1
05-11-14, 12:13 PM
Emerald Knight beaten by Razerback lvl10 MM

dala12
05-11-14, 12:31 PM
I only have one battle to go, when it is going to be too late I will use ultimate. So if someone can give me the name of dragon I must use for round 30, tell me! Good night!

shield14
05-11-14, 12:48 PM
I only have one battle to go, when it is going to be too late I will use ultimate. So if someone can give me the name of dragon I must use for round 30, tell me! Good night!

24 hours ago I also had 1 last round to go :(
Still fighting Emerald Knight: I have lost Epic Diamond 5 times, Epic Infinity 2 times, Epic Quetzal 1 time, Epic Valkyrie 4 times, Razorback 9 - 2 times and an army of various babies.
Actually rd28 Quetzal took me 26 hours to beat, rd29 Crusader took me 24 hour hours
and the fight with EK is not over yet.

dala12
05-11-14, 01:10 PM
@shield yes, it was hard this time but I hope you win this last round! I use amazon and hope he will make my day!

knuffel19
05-11-14, 01:52 PM
Ultimated to get the Emerald Knight. It is time for bed as it is back to work again tomorrow and I was not giving up that dragon. ;)

On for the Bluebell dragon. I got Icecrown to fight, I hate those artic dragons....

shield14
05-11-14, 02:25 PM
@shield yes, it was hard this time but I hope you win this last round! I use amazon and hope he will make my day!

It was the hardest for me...
Just finished it with 9.30 hours left.
Paladin beats EK BB++

Drachenia
05-11-14, 02:27 PM
Ultimated to get the Emerald Knight. It is time for bed as it is back to work again tomorrow and I was not giving up that dragon. ;)

On for the Bluebell dragon. I got Icecrown to fight, I hate those artic dragons....

Hello Congratulations on her win Emerald Knight. Counter Arktic Dragon Bladewing LV 10 is very good. Except for diamond Hibriden Icecrown, Icicle etc. Ouch Icecrown, they have diamond, Crusader, try Quetzal against Icecrown. Good Look

orleansparish
05-11-14, 02:28 PM
Is anyone else having their matches repeat? I had to fight black knight ten times! Even the gold I'd use to skip would be returned until the last time, they took it and I'm on the same dragon again. I also cannot get my amazon out of the healing spring. It keeps going back in there. And I really, really want this one too!

klaxtor
05-11-14, 03:03 PM
Thanks Zummat, & DarkAther, Kevin, & Kami!

klaxtor
05-11-14, 03:05 PM
Congratulations BlueFoxcrystal, UneCerise, Buttabdullah, Droopy123love, Cakeandpie, Kami, DarkAther, Jjblueyes, Pribakes, Nogard, Dubbleyooteeyef, Yanlynnhtoo, Freesiawoods, Deadpixel, Amy7353, MakJulos, Enilon, Knuffel & Shield14!! Glad to see so many have won. I hope I didn't miss anyone. Keep going, to those still battling!

Kami365
05-11-14, 03:18 PM
Congratulations BlueFoxcrystal, UneCerise, Buttabdullah, Droopy123love, Cakeandpie, Kami, DarkAther, Jjblueyes, Pribakes, Nogard, Dubbleyooteeyef, Yanlynnhtoo, Freesiawoods, Deadpixel, Amy7353, MakJulos, Enilon, Knuffel & Shield14!! Glad to see so many have won. I hope I didn't miss anyone. Keep going, to those still battling!

Thanks Klaxtor, see you on next tournament.

Ali03Jah07
05-11-14, 03:19 PM
Stuck on Final fight with 8hrs left.:eek:

blinvy2
05-11-14, 03:31 PM
I was burnt out and just wanted this dragon already so I used ultimate. 90 gold this time, so I at least made my goal of using less gold. I had to use 120 gold last tournament.

Losses - hypnotic (10)
25. Razorback (20) < passion (10) b,b,m
26. Lightmare (18) < razorback (10) b++,b
27. Eclipse (18) < wraith (8) b,b+++
28. Quetzal (20) < unicorn (10) b+++
Losses - black knight (10)x1, unicorn (10)x4, oracle (10)x1
29. Crusader (20) < aether (10) b,b,ultimate
Losses - unicorn (10)x2
30. Emerald knight (20) < double rainbow b,b,ultimate
Losses - passion (10)x2, Midas (10)x1

jtm101
05-11-14, 03:39 PM
Emerald Knight 20 < Metal 9 .... Woohoo!

Ali03Jah07
05-11-14, 04:12 PM

Gratz on your tournament win

Ali03Jah07
05-11-14, 04:35 PM

Gratz on your tournament win

hugpete
05-11-14, 05:31 PM
Ewww /wince - though on the bright side it looks like razorback earning his keep now?

Not really. Razorback is still not really doing well. ~27% wins out of all battles it's been in.

Is anyone else having their matches repeat? I had to fight black knight ten times! Even the gold I'd use to skip would be returned until the last time, they took it and I'm on the same dragon again. I also cannot get my amazon out of the healing spring. It keeps going back in there. And I really, really want this one too!

Sounds like you aren't syncing to the server in order to save your progress. Try going to/from a neighbors island or your Arctic island both before and after a battle; or at the beginning and end of your playing session. Travel = syncing.

~~

As for me, still struggling. :( Fought Eclipse 9 times already without winning. Lightmare took only 4 battles, but Razorback took 7. I'm at 62 losses and 26 wins.

I can get in 6 or maybe 7 more battles. I have 4 dragons to beat, and only enough gold to Ultimate one of them..... Yeah, I don't think I'm going to make it. Will still try though.

Kevin0908
05-11-14, 06:40 PM
26) Lightmare(18) def by Black Knight(10) bbb, Amazon(10) fail bbb, Black Knight(10) fail bbb, Ninja(10) fail bbb, Amazon(10) fail bbb, Templar(10) fail bbb
Battles: 57 Runes: 146 Bluebells: 90

rwena
05-11-14, 07:02 PM
Wow just got Emerald Knight. Woke up this morning with 4 dragons left to fight and it all went smoothly. Emerald Knight was delivered one good slap upside the head by diamond. Crusader was dropped on 2nd try by diamond. Quetzal went down to Crusader and Eclipse to Dynasty.

Was so expecting to just walk away from this one.

Congrats to all the winners. Best of luck to all those still battling.

fabulus12
05-11-14, 07:23 PM
Emerald Knight defeated by Epic Landworm
Used 3 ultimates this tourney. More then I usually do.

Congrats to all that are done.
Good luck to those still fighting.

Kennedward
05-11-14, 07:24 PM
Cool dragon, I can't wait to evolve it to lv10

Drachenia
05-11-14, 07:43 PM
Emerald Knight defeated by Epic Landworm
Used 3 ultimates this tourney. More then I usually do.

Congrats to all that are done.
Good luck to those still fighting.

Congratulations on your victory and to Emerald Knight

rene2222
05-11-14, 07:44 PM
I personally feel that this tournament is real difficult. And I used the most gold in this tourney too in order to get this champ

Drachenia
05-11-14, 07:44 PM
Wow just got Emerald Knight. Woke up this morning with 4 dragons left to fight and it all went smoothly. Emerald Knight was delivered one good slap upside the head by diamond. Crusader was dropped on 2nd try by diamond. Quetzal went down to Crusader and Eclipse to Dynasty.

Was so expecting to just walk away from this one.

Congrats to all the winners. Best of luck to all those still battling.

Congratulations on your victory and to Emerald Knight

tastypastry75
05-11-14, 07:49 PM
Well, down to the wire! Congrats to those that have won and good luck to all still battling. Here are my results:

1. Pi?ata 1 - defeated by Parakeet 10
2. Chrome 1 - defeated by Platinum 4
3. Love 1 - defeated by Love 10 with one magic blow!
4. Shell 2 - defeated by Tropic 4 with one magic blow!
5. Viking 2 - defeated by Atlantis 10 mB
6. Crown Prince - defeated by Parakeet 10 Mbm
7. Owl - defeated by White Chocolate 10 Mb
8. Amethyst 4 - defeated by Sunburst10 mBm
9. Cosmic 9 - defeated by White Chocolate 10 with one magic blow!
10. Illusion - defeated by White Chocolate 10 Mbb
11. Mindvolt - defeated by Lightning 10 mB
12. May - defeated by Parakeet 10 bM
13. Nightmare - defeated by Lightning 10 mBb
14. Saturn - defeated by Planet 10 Mbm
15. Red Queen - defeated by Razorback 10 mB
16. Lily - defeated by Magic 10 bbM
17. Morning Glory - defeated by Lightning 10 Bm
18. Taurus - defeated by Planet 10 Bm
19. Rune- defeated by Razorback with one bash!
20. Black Knight - defeated by Lightning 10 Mb
21. Prism - defeated by Atlantis 10 mbM
22. Helios - defeated by Scorpion 10 Mb
23. Steampunk - defeated by Platinum 4 bMm
24. Dark Angel - defeated by Forest mBb
25. Razorback - defeated by Scarecrow mBb
26. Lightmare - defeated by White chocolate bM
27. Eclipse - defeated by Planet 10 with one magic blow!
28. Quetzal - used ultimate
29. Crusader - used ultimate

As you can see I broke down and used ultimate on quetzal & crusader. Just one round left! I'll ultimate him if I have to but hoping not to need to.

freesiawoods
05-11-14, 08:00 PM
Am in the same position as Tastypastry. Ultimated Quetzal and Crusader as I have no diamonds. Hoping for some rare luck for the last round or else part with another 30 gold, sigh. This tournament was way too hard even though my daughter's account finished without using gold.

Sumercarefree
05-11-14, 08:40 PM
Am in the same position as Tastypastry. Ultimated Quetzal and Crusader as I have no diamonds. Hoping for some rare luck for the last round or else part with another 30 gold, sigh. This tournament was way too hard even though my daughter's account finished without using gold.

Good Luck. Give some babies a try too !
My second account I do not even bother to fight. Too few dragons eventhough it has a Diamond !

Sumercarefree
05-11-14, 08:43 PM

Congrats to you and all the other winners.

akanksha2001
05-11-14, 09:03 PM
I can't believe this!!! I just joined the tourney yesterday when I returned from holiday and was speeding the arena just to get bluebells which I was (and am) short of. When I got to Taurus I realized I actually reached far and now I'm on the last round!!! I've sped the arena a lot and used 1 Ultimate on steampunk which was never going down on the 15th try. The ultra rares and razorback and black knight were surprisingly easy for me- they took no more than 4 tries and some went down on the first try. I've been using my only champ, level 9 ready-to-be-epic razorback, for all the rounds. I have enough gold for 1 Ultimate so will not speed any more. Will try thrice more and on the last try if I don't get it, I'll ultimate it. Hope I don't have to... My second champ on the way!!!! This was so unexpected and different from the last tourney where I played every hour and managed to get it in the last hour.
Congrats all the winners especially those with their first champ!!! Good luck to those trying! There is still time to win this!

dragonhold919
05-11-14, 10:14 PM
Congrats to all who won this difficult tourney!
Results of my last few rounds on Main acct.
25. Razorback20 < Topaz8 bbm. (7 losses)
26. Lightmare18 < Razorback9 m
27. Eclipse18 < mistmoth9 m (2 losses)
28. Quetzal20 < ultimated* (5 losses )
29. Crusader20 < ultimated* (1 loss, but running out of time)
30. Emerald knight20 < metal10 bm (1 loss)

*side note:
In my 2nd acct, I did get past BK after 16 rounds then lost 5x against Helios & finally the journey ended w Steampunk:(

freesiawoods
05-11-14, 10:19 PM
Ok so sped up a few times but it just wasn't happening for me so I used my third Ultimate to win Emerald Knight.

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone who posted on this thread, it's nice to have your company.

akanksha2001
05-11-14, 10:30 PM
Ok so sped up a few times but it just wasn't happening for me so I used my third Ultimate to win Emerald Knight.

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone who posted on this thread, it's nice to have your company.
Congrats! I'm still trying to beat emerald knight. If I don't beat it in the next try, I'll use my second Ultimate of this tournament!!!

akanksha2001
05-11-14, 10:45 PM
Congrats! I'm still trying to beat emerald knight. If I don't beat it in the next try, I'll use my second Ultimate of this tournament!!!

AND I DID IT WITHOUT ULTIMATE! My epic quetzal took down emerald knight BM++!!! My second tournament won!!! Also, my second super rare champion! I'm so happy! Took a screenshot of him in my storage so he doesn't vanish like my razorback did last time!

npsen
05-11-14, 10:56 PM
I'm far away from winning this tourney :( I'm stuck on dark angel :( unless gold goes on sale in this last hour I won't be getting the emerald knight :( I really wanted this one too :(. Congrats to everyone who has won though !!! I love the emerald dragon !

Kevin0908
05-11-14, 10:57 PM
27) Eclipse(18) def by ULT, Thunderbird(10) fail bbm, Aether(10) fail mmm, Mistmoth(10) fail bbb, Skeleton(10) fail bbb, Planet(10) fail mmm
28) Quetzal(20) def by Crusader(10) mb++
29) Crusader(20) def by ULT
Battles: 66 Runes: 146 Bluebells: 93
Hands down hardest tournament so far... Wasnt my best effort so far, but it still should have been good enough to win by far. Last minute final showdown coming up & then ultimate if need be. Good thing I banked plenty of gold... :/

ciarjen
05-11-14, 11:01 PM
In 31 battles, I have only won twice. I've still got Crusader and Emerald Knight to beat and just one hour to do it.

The last update on the app store says "performance updates for better, stronger, faster dragons". I don't think so, TL!

I've got the dragons that should be winning and they used to be able to win but not so any more. Why is that?

It's not enjoyment when it is like this. It's disappointing.

Congratulations to all those who have won so far, good luck to those still trying and to those who have given up, I understand why.

ciarjen
05-11-14, 11:04 PM
27) Eclipse(18) def by ULT, Thunderbird(10) fail bbm, Aether(10) fail mmm, Mistmoth(10) fail bbb, Skeleton(10) fail bbb, Planet(10) fail mmm
Hands down hardest tournament so far... Wasnt my best effort so far, but it still should have been good enough to win by far. Last minute final showdown coming up & then ultimate if need be. Good thing I banked plenty of gold... :/

We have both been doing these tournaments for some time and I agree with you, this is the hardest one ever. The only way I can win now is by using ultimate.

bzoo19
05-11-14, 11:06 PM
Just finished my tourney about 1 hour ago finally emerald knight fell down to quetzal BM++. This time is my hardest tournament. I had to ult 2x on round 20 and 25. What a long battles. Big congrats to all the winners and better luck who couldn't finish it.

akanksha2001
05-11-14, 11:10 PM
Just finished my tourney about 1 hour ago finally emerald knight fell down to quetzal BM++. This time is my hardest tournament. I had to ult 2x on round 20 and 25. What a long battles. Big congrats to all the winners and better luck who couldn't finish it.
Hey, even I defeated emerald knight with quetzal BM++ !!! Congrats to you! I had to ultimate only one round- Steampunk 16. Don't know why but nothing was working against it!

bzoo19
05-11-14, 11:10 PM
In 31 battles, I have only won twice. I've still got Crusader and Emerald Knight to beat and just one hour to do it.

The last update on the app store says "performance updates for better, stronger, faster dragons". I don't think so, TL!

I've got the dragons that should be winning and they used to be able to win but not so any more. Why is that?

It's not enjoyment when it is like this. It's disappointing.

Congratulations to all those who have won so far, good luck to those still trying and to those who have given up, I understand why.
I'm agree with you ciarjen. This is my hardest tournament too. Like makjulos says it's better have a tourney based on s**** not on luck :(

bzoo19
05-11-14, 11:11 PM
Hey, even I defeated emerald knight with quetzal BM++ !!! Congrats to you! I had to ultimate only one round- Steampunk 16. Don't know why but nothing was working against it!
congrats to you too akanksha. Glad you have 2 champions now. You're super lucky finished it on 2 days ;)

klaxtor
05-11-14, 11:20 PM
Congratulations Blinvy2, Jtm101, Rwena, Fabulus, Kennedward, Rene, Dragonhold, Freesiawoods (in 1st account), Akanksha, & Bzoo!!

klaxtor
05-11-14, 11:21 PM
Yes. See you next time, Kami.

Almost there Kevin!

bzoo19
05-11-14, 11:25 PM
Same with me kevin.this time I couldn't pass round 20 and 25. No matter what dragons I threw they couldn't beat the champion.

bzoo19
05-11-14, 11:26 PM
Congratulations Blinvy2, Jtm101, Rwena, Fabulus, Kennedward, Rene, Dragonhold, Freesiawoods (in 1st account), Akanksha, & Bzoo!!
Thank you klaxtor :)

Sumercarefree
05-11-14, 11:27 PM
AND I DID IT WITHOUT ULTIMATE! My epic quetzal took down emerald knight BM++!!! My second tournament won!!! Also, my second super rare champion! I'm so happy! Took a screenshot of him in my storage so he doesn't vanish like my razorback did last time!

So how much gold did you spend speeding up ?
Hope not too much.

Sumercarefree
05-11-14, 11:29 PM

Congrats. This time it was mostly Champions and Diamond for me. A few babies helped too.

newzealander
05-11-14, 11:29 PM

Congratulations!! So glad you kept going! And to everyone else, I hope you are all nursing a new green egg. Ciarjen, I am wondering how you got on? You had a really tough one. I hope you got there in the end.

bzoo19
05-11-14, 11:33 PM
Congrats. This time it was mostly Champions and Diamond for me. A few babies helped too.
Thank you sumer and congrats to you too :) I hope next tourney won't be so hard as this time.

akanksha2001
05-11-14, 11:42 PM
So how much gold did you spend speeding up ?
Hope not too much.

I didn't spend much gold. I had around 100 and now I've around 40. Plus I Ultimated one round. Including the gold I got from gold rounds, I sped around 9 rounds. That's kinda okay considering I got a super rare champion!

Sumercarefree
05-12-14, 12:01 AM
I didn't spend much gold. I had around 100 and now I've around 40. Plus I Ultimated one round. Including the gold I got from gold rounds, I sped around 9 rounds. That's kinda okay considering I got a super rare champion!

That is fantastic. you were lucky !

Sumercarefree
05-12-14, 12:04 AM
Thank you sumer and congrats to you too :) I hope next tourney won't be so hard as this time.

It is funny. sometimes both the champions and diamonds do not work, and a little new born baby does the job !
But this time I used the Diamond a lot of times and it worked. Even the last one , Emerald Knight was finished off by the Diamond.
Now I have to shuffle my habitats again. maybe sell off the Diamond Habitat.

Kevin0908
05-12-14, 12:45 AM
30) Emerald Knight(20) def by Diamond(10) m++b
Battles: 67 Runes: 146 Bluebells: 93
Hehe. With 8 whole minutes to spare...
Congrats all winners! Cya nxt tourny time. :)

akanksha2001
05-12-14, 01:14 AM
Congrats! You made it just in time!!!

ciarjen
05-12-14, 02:46 AM
Congratulations!! So glad you kept going! And to everyone else, I hope you are all nursing a new green egg. Ciarjen, I am wondering how you got on? You had a really tough one. I hope you got there in the end.

I had to ultimate Crusader on the 12th attempt and then I was facing EK with 6 minutes left on the clock. Passion hardly made a dent in his health, so I had no choice but to ultimate at the end. I had also used ult on Razorback.

I fought nearly every waking hour for 6 days and I was unable to win and dragons that I can normally beat became unbeatable.

Since the tournament ended I have faced a Libra and Meteor in the arena and Eclipse and Big Bad took them out with ease. Funny that...how my game changes when the tournament is over.

Anyway, EK is on the nest. I quite like this dragon and will be evolving to epic as soon as I can. Not that it will make any difference in tournaments for me :p

And I have got 97 bluebells, so will be retiring from the arena soon for the sake of my sanity, lol.

akanksha2001
05-12-14, 03:18 AM
I had to ultimate Crusader on the 12th attempt and then I was facing EK with 6 minutes left on the clock. Passion hardly made a dent in his health, so I had no choice but to ultimate at the end. I had also used ult on Razorback.

I fought nearly every waking hour for 6 days and I was unable to win and dragons that I can normally beat became unbeatable.

Since the tournament ended I have faced a Libra and Meteor in the arena and Eclipse and Big Bad took them out with ease. Funny that...how my game changes when the tournament is over.

Anyway, EK is on the nest. I quite like this dragon and will be evolving to epic as soon as I can. Not that it will make any difference in tournaments for me :p

And I have got 97 bluebells, so will be retiring from the arena soon for the sake of my sanity, lol.

Congrats on finishing the tournament! I know how you feel. I'd been through the same thing every tourney till the razorback. I don't know how but since that tourney my luck in the arena has improved... Wishing you good luck for future tourneys and hoping they're much better than this one!!!

Kami365
05-12-14, 07:31 AM
Big congratulations to you Kevin,. I'm glad you have the Emerald Knight at last, certainly great job buddy.

saghaven
05-12-14, 07:58 AM
Hi all! I decided to log in to the forums (long time lurker) just to give my results since I FINALLY won a tournament even if I had to ultimate EK since I only had an hour left, had already lost to him 4 times and it was 2am. But I got him and that was only the third time I had to use ultimate in this tourney and none were on diamond hybrids surprisingly considering I don't have a diamond. Steampunk and Razorback were my nightmares. Anyway, my results:

1. Paladin 6 > Pinata 1 mm++
2. Kaleido 6 > Gadget 1 bmb
3. Aether 9 > Love 1 mb++
4. Paladin 6 > Shell 2 bm+m (lost Fairytale 7)
5. Kaleido 6 > Viking 2 b+++
6. Kaleido 6 > Crownprince 3 b++b (lost Kaleido 6, Paladin 6)
7. Aether 9 > Owl 4 bm++
8. Paladin 6 > Amethyst 5 bm++ (lost Paladin 6 once)
9. Aether 9 > Cosmic 6 mb+b
10. Wild 10 > Illusion 7 b++b
11. Valkyrie 7 > Mindvolt 8 m++b
12. Parakeet 10 > May 9 b+++
13. Parakeet 10 > Nightmare 10 m++b
14. Lily 6 > Saturn 10 bm++
15. Storm 9 > Red Queen 11 bm++
16. Cleopatra 6 > Lily 10 b++b (lost Valkyrie 7)
17. Parakeet 10 > Morning Glory 10 bm++
18. Fire 10 > Taurus 12 bm++ (lost Wild 10, Athletic 8)
19 Valkyrie 7 > Rune 12 mbm
20. Wild 10 > Black Knight 16 mbb (lost Wild 10 2x, Pyramid 10, Honeybee 10, White Chocolate 8, Valkyrie 7, Scorpion 9, Parakeet 10)
21. Sphinx 5 > Prism 12 mbb (lost Pyramid 10)
22. Virtue 8 > Helios 14 m+++m (lost Blue Moon 7, White Chocolate 8, Kaleido 6, Valkyrie 7, Fire 9)
23. Paladin 6 > Steampunk 16 Ultimate (lost Lightning 6, Virtue 8, Kaleido 6, Light 9, Marshmallow 6, Valkyrie 7, Moon 5, Night 7, Virtue 8)
24. White Rose 7 > Dark Angel 16 m+++m
25. Leopard 4 > Razorback 20 Ultimate (lost Honeybee 10, Dawntree 6, Pyramid 10, Parakeet 10, Venetian 5, Wild 10, Dynasty 5, Water 10)
26. Paladin 6 > Lightmare 18 bbm
27. White Chocolate 8 > Eclipse 18 mb+++ (lost Aether 9, Blue moon 7, Lily 6)
28. Honeybee 10 > Quetzal 20 m+++m (lost Scorpion 9 2x, Honeybee 10, White Chocolate 8, Landworm 8, Clockwork 6, Fire 10)
29. Sphinx 5 > Crusader 20 m++++ (lost Storm 9, Venetian 5)
30. Paladin 6 > Emerald Knight Ultimate (lost Valkyrie 8, Honeybee 10, Mythic 8, Aether 9)

I tell you something, I can't wait to make my Egyptian dragons epic because that little Sphinx in particular has been badass in these tournaments. :)

Zummat
05-12-14, 08:11 AM
CONGRATULATIONS to each and every one that not only won but just entered the tournament. I’ve now completed two tournaments and have a lot of fun experimenting with the not-so-obvious dragon choices for the battles.

I must announce that after countless attempts specifically trying to breed a Diamond I was finally successful getting it while attempting to breed Mother dragon. I used my eeny-meeny-miny-moe method to choose the two parents. What a surprise when a 44 hour breed time appeared! I am not using gold to speed up the process so it will be several days before I actually have it. But its habitat is ready and waiting for it. Whether or not it goes into battle the next tournament has yet to be decided. I may try to get it a brother or sister first. LOL!

And you’re welcome klaxtor. If anything I posted helps that makes me very happy. I know I get a lot of insight reading the different strategies players have when I get stuck in a battle. Many here have helped me out too. :)

lovedragonhold
05-12-14, 08:27 AM
Hi Zummat,
Can you tell me what combo you used for you diamond? Thx so much.

Congrats to all who weathered through this tournament and thanks for all your helpful posts.:o

Zummat
05-12-14, 09:38 AM
Hi Zummat,
Can you tell me what combo you used for you diamond? Thx so much.

Congrats to all who weathered through this tournament and thanks for all your helpful posts.:o

Goodwitch and Aurora

Good luck. :)

knuffel19
05-12-14, 09:58 AM
Congrats everyone who won!

freshfunin2008
05-12-14, 10:11 AM
Congrats to all who won and for those that tried real hard and came up short. I recently moved my 2nd account over from Android device to IOS device so this was my first full tourney with no Champ dragons. The fact that the reward was a super rare Champ I knew I had to have this one for my first champ. I am happy to report I completed the event on this 2nd account with out any champs. I have a diamond and some hybrids and between them and some carefully selected other dragons I made my way through all 30 rounds with only issues with 2 dragons where the battles lasted more than 5 rounds. It took me to late afternoon Sunday to win but I got it done. In comparison... I was done friday morning with my 1st account. I am happy to have both accounts on IOS now and I can also enjoy the mining event as well as the world events.

hugpete
05-12-14, 02:10 PM
Congrats to all who won.

I finally had time to sit down and crunch the numbers on my tourney loss. I battled 97 times: won 27, lost 70. 27.8% win percentage. I ultimated twice, and sped about 7 rounds. Fought nearly every hour I was awake. I made it through the first half in about 2 days, but the rest was just terrible for me. I get that I chose some wrong colors to fight with in certain battles, but DANG! I said it before, but I'll say it again: BRUTAL.

And my epic Razorback's win percentage is only 25%. Blerg.

JustKay
05-12-14, 05:08 PM
I must announce that after countless attempts specifically trying to breed a Diamond I was finally successful getting it while attempting to breed Mother dragon. I used my eeny-meeny-miny-moe method to choose the two parents. What a surprise when a 44 hour breed time appeared!

Congrats, Zummat! I remember how exciting it was when I got my first diamond! They certainly do make Battle Arena much easier. Good luck breeding the diamond hybrids! Definitely aim for Crusader, Infinity and Quetzal as soon as you can. Gold is also super useful against treasure style gold giving dragons.

JustKay
05-12-14, 05:14 PM
This is a crazy tough tournament. Most difficult on I've had in a long time. I also played almost every waking hour I had and still had to ultimate all three Champions. I spent a day on each using even pure Diamonds (I have 4) & Passion with no luck. Please TL, don't make these matches just about pure luck. 120 gold isn't much for a dragon, but it makes me feel like the game is just pay to win.

ciarjen
05-13-14, 01:18 AM
Congrats to all who won.

I finally had time to sit down and crunch the numbers on my tourney loss. I battled 97 times: won 27, lost 70. 27.8% win percentage. I ultimated twice, and sped about 7 rounds. Fought nearly every hour I was awake. I made it through the first half in about 2 days, but the rest was just terrible for me. I get that I chose some wrong colors to fight with in certain battles, but DANG! I said it before, but I'll say it again: BRUTAL.

And my epic Razorback's win percentage is only 25%. Blerg.

It's not you, you are making very good choices of dragons for battles. While the tournament is supposed to be about finding the right dragon to beat an opponent, that is only part of a bigger picture.

The odds are stacked differently for different accounts. This is observable in any of these tournament threads and good results/bad results are very consistent.....far too consistent for it to be about pure luck/chance.

All of TL games have this element of disparity between accounts and I would guess it is their way of doing market research to maximise their profits.

As far as tournaments are concerned, make them easy for some to win and you hold up a big carrot saying to people, you can win too. But if everyone could win, then their would be no gold income for TL so they have to stack the odds accordingly.

There is much talk of randomness with these tournaments but I think there are more clues when you look for the consistencies.

I wish you well for the next one but please don't be surprised if you get more of the same and find that your champion dragons don't perform the same as you see some people experiencing with the same dragon. As I said, this is the odds at account level, rather than dragon level.

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about this except bow out of tournaments or carry on regardless. For some crazy reason, I carry on despite being unable to win without gold and consistently have dragons losing as soon as the tournament starts, which is so consistent now, it makes me laugh.

I accept it for what it is now.......and just occasionally have a moan on the forum when it gets frustrating :)

hugpete
05-13-14, 04:08 PM
Thanks ciarjen. I understand a certain amount of luck/fixedness, but losing 3 of 4 battles seems harsh. Alas. At least I do have one (semi-useless) Champion. ;)

azngel
05-14-14, 01:12 PM
posting late my results and got my EK but I have to say this tourney was super brutal..not posting losses since I lost count coz I just lost too many times..continuing my results after rd 19..

20) black knight 16< diamond 10 MMM
21) prism 12< diamond 10 BMM
22) helios 14< quetzal 10 MMM
23) steampunk 16< marshmallow 9 ultimate
24) dark angel 16< crusader 10 MM+
25) razorback 20< razorback 10 ultimate
26) lightmare 18< razorback 10 M+++
27) eclipse 18< aether 9 MMM
28) quetzal 20< crusader 10 MMM
29) crusader 20< crusader 10 ultimate
30) emerald knight 20< razorback 10 ultimate

had to ultimate the last 2 battle rounds since there was only 2 hrs left.. This tourney had to ultimate 4 times and my gold dwindle back to 0...I find it funny that after ultimating each round the next round just seems much easier to battle...