PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Textures going crazy

justforfarmm
05-06-14, 09:54 AM
So...a few days ago my iphone started to "clean" some apps, i guess cleaning the cach? and stuff like that, so i come back to the game, and as i spected the buildings and decorations took a while to load, after a while some textures went crazy(my pigs look literally like cows, the sheeps look like oversized chickens, and all that) it wouldn't really be a big problem if it wasn't for the fact that when I have to collect from animals/trees that have a wrong texture/tile on them, i can't, like if it recognizes the animal as another one and nothing happens. I had a problem like that time ago, but after some time everything went back to normal, but maybe because now i have more stuff it seems to take a long long time

The fact that the pigs' [] is the cow's mouth just takes any anger away from you in this kind of moments :D

EDIT: I don't know why i have an image as an attached thumbnail showing a horse going also crazy, and i don't know how to take it away so sorry about that

kooky panda
05-06-14, 10:07 AM
Try closing out and reopening the game.

If you are still seeing this, delete and redownload the application.

justforfarmm
05-06-14, 11:10 AM
Done, sorry about that, I should have though about reinstalling before posting anything, but anyway thanks kooky, and sorry about that word, didn't ment to, my english is not too perfect so i though that wasn't a really bad word, anyway, thank you kooky :D

kooky panda
05-06-14, 11:13 AM
No worries. Glad you are back to normal! :)