PDA

View Full Version : Answered Help! Now I can't sell anything in the market!

melmarie622
05-06-14, 04:49 AM
For the past several weeks I've been having trouble with listing items in the market for sale. It would either just freeze and not pull up the shop, thus showing just a small white bar over to the right side that I would have to close out of the game and come in back in. Or it would pull up the shop but when I select the item I want to sell it won't appear in the left box to choose how many to sell or how much of them to sell. I would fix this just by closing out it completely and then going back in to get it to work. But now for the past 2 days that is not working either. I literally can not sell anything. When I select the item to sell it just won't show up in the sell box on left side, it's not frozen because it lets me switch back and forth from the silo and the barn and scroll thru my items, it just won't list any of them!! I'm playing on an iPhone 4S the newest version of farm story 2 And yes, I have already deleted the entire game, then went the App Store and redownloaded it! It didn't help at all!

kooky panda
05-06-14, 05:27 AM
This is a current issue and is suppose to be fixed with the next version update.

Regina;895597']We have investigated this issue; please look for an update in the App Store (no eta). Thank you for your patience.

You will need to keep closing out the game for now.
If you do this and you are still frozen, try going under your device - settings- safari- and clear cookies and Data, then restart your device.

If you still cannot get into the game, send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check you game.

bss18974
05-06-14, 09:22 AM
This is a current issue and is suppose to be fixed with the next version update.

You will need to keep closing out the game for now.
If you do this and you are still frozen, try going under your device - settings- safari- and clear cookies and Data, then restart your device.

If you still cannot get into the game, send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check you game.
The above answer is a partial fix. While this is a recognized bug as you saw from Regina, I have a better temporary fix.

1) quit all the programs on your device including Farm Story 2.

2) shut down your device. (Press and hold the top button until you see shutdown and then slide your finger to confirm shutdown)

3) leave device off for a few minutes (length of time probably doesn't matter)

4) start up your device and run Farm Story 2.

It should run well for perhaps a day or soon before you'll have to force quit or shut down your device again.

In my opinion after having this bug for awhile and reporting it... I believe this is some type of memory leak or corruption that was introduced with the last FS2 update. It will take a new update for TL to permanently fix this. FWIW, I noticed that bakery story and restaurant story just had updates yesterday. Perhaps this means an update to FS2 might not be far off.

We can hope.

Good luck. And visit neighbors frequently to ensure your progress is saved and force quit after visiting neighbors to keep the bug at bay.